Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Killing Perfection - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Killing Perfection - Page 4 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha gulped when he was told that there was pretty much nothing that he could do with her until she was done having her visions. He tried his best to keep her comfortable, but the only thing that he could do for her was to help keep her warm. He waited for Sango to return back from getting breakfast, which there were already a meal being prepared by the village as a token of their appreciation for a job well done. Once Hitomiko was done with her visions, InuYasha looked at her confused, but he soon caught onto what was going on. "A sword?" he muttered. "Are you speaking of Tetsusaiga?" Myoga asked. InuYasha looked over his shoulder at Myoga looking up at them intensely. "This sword she speaks of is an heirloom from your father. It's something that your brother has spent his whole life searching for!" he shouted. InuYasha smirked. "Feh, so where is this sword?" he asked. Myoga pointed to his eye. "It's in your eye..." he said before InuYasha burst out into laughter. "You gotta be pulling my leg" he said. Myoga shook his head and sighed. "I'm afraid I'm not" he said before he looked towards Hitomiko. "Perhaps you're able to remove the black pearl from his eye and open the portal?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300

Killing Perfection - Page 4 4f994b1a894379a554c0dd576508d0c9-d9j5gsk
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 am

Sango stood beside him "she gets visions at times like this but it don't happen all the time however its best not to disturb her during one it could harm her we just got to wait it out" Sango said "keep her comfortable i will see about getting us some breakfast" she said and went out to catch a fish or two Sango replayed what Sess had said  "You will have a limited amount of time before you should start feeling the effects of being with child...a couple weeks...so don't be loafing around"

"i hardly ever loaf about" she remarked as she stabbed he second fish then caught a couple more so each of hem could have 2-3 fish each she built a fire and began cooking hem wondering if he said that because she did not seem to work much when he was near. but she was a hard worker and gave inuyasha his fish and seeing Hitomiko awake from her vision gave her her share then ate her own waiting until after they ate before they left for who knew when they could have their next meal after they left here.

Hitomiko panted from the intense vision and all it revealed to her she held her belly a moment thinking of their children she saw at least 3 maybe more the future was uncertain so it showed mostly shadows of distant events like her children all grown up. however the second one was more clear like i had some importance and she looked to Inuyasha who stared at her blankly "i just had an intense vision" she said confirming Sango's earlier words to him "it showed me a bit of our future" she said then touched his face just under his right eye "it showed me more as well" she said and swallowed unsure how to give her words form without the enemy finding up what they was up to. she did not sense naraku so she swallowed and took a chance and told Inuyasha about the sword in her vision

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sesshomaru sighed heavily when she said that she was going to team up with his brother and Hitomiko. He knew that he could leave them alone for a while longer as his brother were pretty strong for a lot of full bloods to give much of a problem. He embraced her as she gave him a hug before he released her and parted ways with her. "You will have a limited amount of time before you should start feeling the effects of being with child...a couple weeks...so don't be loafing around" he told her before he took off.

InuYasha watched Hitomiko in distress not knowing about these types of visions, and he looked over at Sango. "So, is this normal?" he asked. Hitomiko's visions were revealing that she would live to see her children grow up, and Naraku would cause them a lot of trouble. The biggest shock was the revelation of the Tetsusaiga being locked away behind InuYasha's eye. A mighty sword that rivaled a god's power.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:22 am

If Naraku did plan his it was the hardest he ever worked on a plan. being non personal in all his plan, He hardly if ever made himself know or showed himself. but for this he did not need to he just had to plant the need in the women they would do all the work he may also had added a need in the two dogs so his plan would not fail. The cold also could had been his doing to keep them with their prospective mates longer to ensure that both females were indeed fully pupped with their offspring of course no one would be aware of their condition for months by then the journey would had taken everyone too far from their homes and even straight into battle a few times as well before they were aware the constant mating between them all had succeeded it its fruition.

Sango shivered and quickly dressed as Sessoumaru got up and dressed speaking to her as he got ready to go on his patrol. "I've allowed you to sleep long enough...I must go back to my duties. I'll see you later tonight, alright?" he told her. after she dressed she gave a nod "I will be with your brother & Hitemiko we plan to begin hunting for clues to find naraku today" she informed him. and gave him a hug he seemed a bit surprised but only smiled "take care" she said as she did when her family left to go on hunting trips she watched him leave until he was out of sight then went to see if the others were awake.

When Sango arrived she saw Hitomiko in the fit of one of her visions, Hitomiko was shown it as she slept explaining InuYasha's purpose & that he was going to be the guardian of the shrine. Telling her that was why she was able to keep her powers. it also showed her the fact that he was part Inugami & would gain great power himself.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:22 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha spent the rest of the night cuddled up to his woman as the cold began to set in. He tuned out the sounds of Sesshomaru's escapades with Sango as they spent the entire night doing as many nasty things together as possible. Deep down something worried him about breeding the ladies so early, which he saw his mate as being more useful in battle not burdened with carrying a child. There was however the fact that these women were very adamant about getting pupped whether it was because the village put pressure upon them, or that they just wanted to have a family when their village expected them a life of abstinence. Did Naraku count on them taking these women out of the picture? Did he plan on them getting knocked up?

That next cold morning, Sesshomaru and InuYasha remained tangled up with their respective partner; however, Sesshomaru was awake just being Sango's heater at this point as he was waiting patiently to get going on his patrols. InuYasha was dead from the neck up as he was drained of his seed and sated, but he was most of all pleased with how much his lover pampered him throughout the night. This was just how he wanted his life to be, but it was going to getting used to living on the grounds of a peaceful shrine. He was going to need to be the guardian of the shrine as well as it was why Hitomiko was able to keep her powers. It would come to her in a vision explaining InuYasha's purpose, and the fact that he was part Inugami. Sesshomaru got up out of bed and started to get dressed. "I've allowed you to sleep long enough...I must go back to my duties. I'll see you later tonight, alright?" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Hitomiko smiled at his words and she so far felt no different he even said she did not seem weak to him, and smiled as he told her she would not be a burden even if she did lose her powers. that sentence alone meant so much to her he then said she be birthing him a powerful child and sighed as he rubbed the spot of her belly that would expand as the babe grew he ran his claws against her skin gently telling her she just may still have a child of kami born to them as he spoke of his father and half brother being a deity she said "then in a way so are you i know there are humans who still worship your father so he did have great influence here"

Sango kissed his cheek. "i did not say you was tamed. i alone know you are not tameable, but i don't think i would change that about you as long as you returned to m.e" she said She gave a nod as he said she was not 18 but that did not excuse her from giving her all in the attempt to give them both a son. as he told her he wanted the strongest seed from his loins to be the first to enter her womb and fertilize her eggs. he spoke firmly as he mated her telling her to make the most of their time together to ensure she gives him a strong heir. she nodded mating with him at every opportunity. this night gave her all night to try different positions and told him she wanted to try them all in hopes one of them would bring fruition of a strong healthy child in her belly from all their constant mating.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha looked at her very closely and frowned. "You don't seem that weak to me" he mentioned, which in fact Hitomiko was just as strong as ever. Fate was encouraging her to bring him as he was part of divinity being the son of an Inugami, and she has complete control of her Inugami. "Feh, you wouldn't be a burden to me if you lost your powers. You would be birthing incredibly powerful hanyou anyway" he said before he ran his claws over her body. "I guess you might have a child of a kami yet" he said before he grinned. "My old man must have been some sort of deity for this to all work out" he said before he gulped. "That must mean Sesshomaru is a deity" he said.

Sesshomaru listened to her predicament, and he took in a heavy sigh at it's inconvenience. "Well, I guess I have no choice but to bless you with a child" he said before he ran his fingers through his hair. He chuckled to himself after hearing her call him her beloved husband. "I'm not tamed by you understand" he said in a slight protest. He sighed once she kissed him just proving that she had at least domesticated him to a married life. He knew she was ripe, and young women were very easy to get pregnant. Chances were that she had already conceived a child already, and this was just a ritual of being a married couple. "Well you aren't 18 yet, and you are young...I want the strongest from my loins to make it in your womb, so I want you to take the most time in ensuring me a strong heir!" he spoke firmly as he mated her.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

She knew he was bound to her shrine through her due to the necklace which she had only used once so far on him and that was the time she said the word to finish the binding ritual she been very careful after talking with him her heart beginning to fall for him not long after that. InuYasha had asked "Well, is it even acceptable for a Miko to be married?" at his question She shook her head sadly. "No all mikos; including kikyou, would been unable to marry and remain a miko. we would no longer even be allowed to wear our white kimono's a miko would be shunned if she was no longer a virgin. if it was discovered i had sex now especially before my initiation ritual with a man who was not a priest taking the body form of a kami, i would be forced to to no longer be a miko and as such i would be evicted from the shrine." She said "the only thing that would save me is if i kept my miko powers, but those usually leave after the miko is not a virgin so her body can use her miko energy to birth the child of kami." she told him. "in other words I can be a miko or i can be your wife unless i keep my powers after losing my virginity to you, i cant be both. since we mated, i am not a virgin anymore nor will i ever be one again. if my powers leave me i will be just like an ordinary woman and unable to fight Naraku. I should had stopped it from getting this far, for without my powers i am useless and will only be a burden to you."

Sango kissed him as he told her he would give her all the children she wished when naraku was killed she knew that was wise as he said she was a smart woman but as being the daughter of the chief she knew she had to get married at age 16 & produce an heir by he time she was 18 this was law of the tribe and she was also supposed to remain a virgin until she was married. the old chief knew her union with the inu-lord would be very profitable so allowed her to woo him into mating her once deflowered, they would wed. she would then need to begin to make children starting on her wedding night. "I know it is wise to wait, but according to the laws of the land I cant wait long I am going to be 16 very soon so our marriage is already being planned after we are wed i must start bearing young soon after. the old chief was pleased it would be you to become my mate and husband and i know our young will be strong I wish i had the luxury of giving you the time you request it is a wise choice but i must bear at least a son soon or the chief will begin to wonder about the union a child in my belly will secure we can stay together" she said "no one would be able to reject if i was with your child" she said "so to answer your question it is a bit of both due to the law of my tribe which i must obey i must start now but if your asking how i personally feel then i would say i would not mind it" she moved with him "accident or not havin g your child will bring me joy my beloved husband" she said then kissed him on the lips she knew her role she rebelled it but knew when that her time was now she must get at least an heir in her body to secure their future

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:41 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha was not bound to the shrine, but he was bound to the priestess of the shrine through the necklace. Getting her pupped would bind him to her in a more traditional sense. He watched her closely as she reacted to his question. "Well, is it even acceptable for a Miko to be married?" he asked. He was not sure if there were exceptions in regards to her bearing young from a supernatural being, but there was worshipers of his father.

Sesshomaru knew just what to do to please his woman, and he went straight at it making her moan out loud with pleasure. He smirked when she said that she understood about them waiting, which he knew she was a smart woman. "We shall wait for a more opportune time. Once this Naraku is vanquished, I shall bring you as many children as you wish" he said. He continued his pace as he hit her g-spot repeatedly, but he chuckled at her hinting that she may be wanting one right now. "Are you saying you wish to start now? Or are you saying you won't mind a happy accident?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Hitemiko would have to unbind him from her shrine by dawn they needed to travel and if he was bound here he could not go fight the oppressive evil growing in power so by getting pupped she hoped to bind him to herself so she could freely unbind him from the shrine without worry of him running rampant again. She had tamed him and brought love back into his heart and his life. inuyasha then asked a very good question. "So, how will your followers deal with finding out about us?" She honestly shrugged and replied "I do not know. but I think it don't matter what others think what matters is how we feel for each other if we love each other and they see that hopefully they can accept it if not then that is their choice I wont change who i am with just to please others i want to be happy with my man i choose." she said and looked at him making him feel special she choose to be with him.

Sango gasped as he hit her clit a few times before finally sheathing his shaft into her entrance. he began rocking his hips into her and she instinctively moaned in pleasure. He then spoke as he thrust into her body "Whenever you wish it, I will bless you with my offspring They will bring your village protection...with proper training from their father of course" Sango gave a acknowledged nod "thank you love" she said She knew though he was right having a litter now before battle was unwise. it seemed they never could sync to the same page she kissed him passionately "i would love to bear you strong healthy young and i know you wanted to wait i understand why however i am glad you DO want children" she said and was completely honest about that sentiment "I don't mind it if it happens now my love" she added arching against him to take him deeper into her gasping again as he hit her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha was not stupid in regards to mating, which he felt his role in her life would become more than just a guardian of her shrine. She was at the peak ripeness to be bearing children and popping out one after another. He continued to lay back relaxed and pleased with his mate. He could tell that her intentions was to keep him bound to her shrine with the more traditional way of weighing him down with a family life. Not that he was against is at this point. He looked up at her and smirked. "So, how will your followers deal with finding out about us?" he asked.

Sesshomaru allowed her to guide him to the mattress as she laid onto her back presenting herself to him. He crawled in and got on his knees with his long cock resting against her folds. He began thrusting against her clit as she began to beg him to mate with her. He pulled back and slid himself deep inside her body. He began rocking his hips into her quickly enjoying just how tight she was. "Whenever you wish it, I will bless you with my offspring" he said as he growled and leaned in to feel up her body with his claws. "They will bring your village protection...with proper training from their father of course" he said with confidence.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:20 pm

the powerful miko kissed him back the sensations sending sparks throuth them as if her power accepted him and welcomed him in her life. he grinned at her and said "Well, I'll never come up short with you, miko" She felt his head became stuck inside her as her cervix milked him. She showed no fear and in the next moment he groaned as he quickly came inside her filling her completely with his fertile seed. She smiled back to him caressing his back wondering if he wanted a family she maybe should had asked before they completed this mating. it was too late now to ask and she wondered what would happen if he didn't and she ended up pupped.

Sango smiled as he said to her that he wanted to make things up to her. and offered to share his body with her. Sango nods and he strips their clothing until they was both as naked as newborns. He then rubbed her plump ass and whispered in her ear "Your move." Sango noticed they was near the bed and took his hands and guided him down into the soft matress she laid on her back looking up at him like a god and moved until he was sitting between her legs. her hands moved to his ass as she continued to guide him where she neded him most "mate with me my love lets make up and make love together forgiving each other through our bodies" she replied and moaned as his cock slowly slipped into the entrance to his paradise.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha was just now beginning to realize he just gained a new mate, and she did things to him that he did not think was possible. He chuckled to himself when she said he felt good too, which he grinned at her. "Well, I'll never come up short with you, miko" he said. He planted a big smooch upon her lips as she orgasmed, and he knew in the back of his mind that they were going to be something more as she took him into her womb. His head was so swollen that it became stuck inside her and her cervix milked him. He groaned as he quickly came inside her giving the twenty-two year old woman all she needed to start her own family. Everything was happening so fast for him, but he felt he could trust this woman. The rain of kisses and embracing let them know that they both were comfortable with this next stage in life. He laid back and looked up at her with content as he enjoyed the view of what could be a very successful attempt in breeding.

Sesshomaru had just returned back to the village with Sango, and they retired to her hut. The sexual aura and scent was influential on the mood for both of them. He promised to cuddle with her, but that was quickly growing into something more as they were already in the mood for make up sex. His body took over and got up real close to her as they dropped the curtain to the door. He leaned in to nibbled her neck as he reached down to rub her plump ass while growling into her ear. He looked into her eyes seductively as he began to ditch his armor and boots. "I'm going to make things up to you...how about I start off by sharing my body with yours?" he asked as he helped her removed her clothes and weaponry. They were all of the sudden in front of each other nude and near a bed. No one was going to stop them from doing the deed, and he was perfectly fine with taking her as a mate. "Your move" he whispered into her ear.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:26 pm

(ooc: sent explanation in a PM)

His new mate gave another nod as he told her how good she felt and returned the praise "you feel good to" she moaned and smiled at his surprised gulp as she took him to her core. "your so deep i can feel the tip wanting to enter my womb" she said to him as she kept the slow seductive moments since he seemed to enjoy that more then the hard and fast thrust she tried. but as she neared her orgasm she sped up again driving him into her then after she came flooding his shaft she took him into her womb then returned to the slow motions "ah so good i mmm need ed that now it is your turn." she said in a seductive tone then he nibbled her ear and said to her "You know...you could sleep with me every night if you wish it" She beamed and kissed his cheek then his lips and after the passionate kiss she smiled and then replied. "i would enjoy that i think so will out bodies" she added with a blush to what they were doing so soon after meeting each other.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 pm

(Work stress and novel writing. What do you mean they all four sleep together?)

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha frowned and thought to himself about maybe she would become a new true love for him. She was numbing the pain for him, and he took in a deep breath. "I know what you mean...though, you do feel very good. I want to do this with you more whenever you feel that urge" he said as he kept on his thrusts. He blushed as her thrusts grew harder as she seemed to be getting into this. He gulped as she took as much as she could and stretched herself around him to feel just how big her mate was. He was in surprise and awe that she enjoyed it as even Kikyo would not like to go this deep with him. He got to do what he liked which was to go slow and seductive, but more importantly, he liked to make her feel every inch of him. The fat head of his cock traveled from the shallow end near her g-spot to her deepest parts hitting up against her cervix. "You know...you could sleep with me every night if you wish it" he said as he leaned in to nibble her on the ear lobe.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

(did you have writers block omu? and i want to bring sess and sango back in but after inu and the miko make out but before night when they all four sleep together and make love.)

The miko nodded to his words, She liked where this was going as well and smiled as he blushed "i am deeply sorrry you lost your true love " she replied and caressed his cheek as he spoke of the first woman to admit her desires to him was to be the only one. Meaning Kikyou. She listened as he spoke of sensing something different between them. Something for the better. The miko again gave a nod of agreement moaning in her throat as she spoke "Yes I do too I like where this is leading and i do think there is something special growing between us and i mean more then your cock that is growing to its full size inside me" The miko moved up and down on his shaft taking him in her. Her walls held him tightly hugging him as he held her hips helping her thrusts on his engorged member. He then asked her "Do you wish to sleep with me tonight?" She thrusted down hard moaning loudly as she took him as deep as he would go in her body then se stilled a moment to answer him "Inuyasha, I would indeed like that very much" She then let him set the pace wanting to know what pleased him the most and what speed he liked best slow and seductive or hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha let out a deep heavy sigh as deep in the back of his head he were thinking just how good this woman was in pleasuring him. He definitely grateful to have not killed her in his fit of rage, but he were thinking of trying to start up a new romance. He smiled warmly as he nodded to her statement. "Alright...but I like where this is going" he said before he spread his legs watching her jack him off making him groan with delight. He smirked as she slid herself back on and wrapped her legs behind him. He reached around placing his hands over her hips naturally. "Yea...I'm just not used to this sort of thing" he said before he blushed. "It's rare for me to be the subject of a woman's desires. I thought the first woman to admit her desires to me was to be the only one, but...I sense something different between us already. Something for the better I say" he said before he began to rock his hips into her instinctively. He blushed a little more. "Do you wish to sleep with me tonight?" he asked as he did the deed with her.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:56 pm

she laughed then "it seems we both want the same we don't want to force each other i can completely relate" she said moving her hand back to his balls 'lets start slow sweet inuyasha and see where this goes for now though i will help you i started something but wasn't sure you was ready but i don't want you in pain' she said and massaged his member with her soft hands as she jacked him off not stopping until he release his pent up seed using her hands at first then began to experiment again with him this time she returned to sit on him crossing her legs behind him re-guiding him back into her warmth "see...your not forcing me." she replied wanting him to witness she was doing this willingly in case he missed it the first time
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha laughed to himself as she blushed to him being honest before he frowned as she moved off from him. "Why'd you stop? I though you wanted to do this?" he said sounding confused and slightly irritated. He could feel his sexual desires throbbing in his member. "I understand that Hitomiko...look if you don't want to do this you can just tell me. I was just trying to be considerate" he said before he let out a deep frustrated sigh as he felt like his balls were being crushed from the lack of being used from it preparing a batch of seed.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:57 am

Hitamiko gave a light nod as he reminded her when she had said it felt odd but she just took the feeling was just her not being used to this she looked up as he asked if she was fine with it. "yes i'm fine and true i said that but i guess i was unused to this" she replied bushing hard as he said "I have not had sex much either...to be honest, I've only had my member licked, touched, and heh, uh...other places" He then groaned to her rubbing his swollen balls she felt his hand on her hip he was still not completely inside her she knew this for he stopped long anough to ask her "Hitomiko? Is this what you want? I didn't force you into this did I?" The woman chorlted "no you did not force me I know i can say no or say .. you know and you would stop " she said then her own question followed "are you sure you want this it sounds like you are forcing yourself ' she said as she moved off him "we dont have to rush it Inuyasha you know that right?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:38 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha smiled. "I have not had sex much either...to be honest, I've only had my member licked, touched, and heh, uh...other places" he said not wanting to mention how dirty he had gotten. This were the most pure way to have sex, and he grinned. "But you can do all those things in good time" he said before he shook his head. "Oh, no I'm fine, you just said it felt odd. If you're fine with it" he said before he groaned to her rubbing and squeezing his swollen balls. "Hitomiko?" he asked as he touched her hip. "Is this what you want? I didn't coarse you into this did I?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:41 am

Hitomi shrugged "i never had sex before i dont know how i like it" she said speaking the truth "it was you who said to touch you, lick you, ride you. it maede me curious of what it might be like to take you up on that offer" she replied one of her hands reaching under him to their connection and rubbed his swollen balls before squeezing them as he had demanded "why is it odd?" she asked "is it hurting you?' she quarried ready to get off if anything felt uncomfortable she didnt want to rush this though it seemed everything was going kinda fast between them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha were in the middle of making his thrusts into her, and he grinned as she cupped his balls. "Squeeze 'em a little make them feel good!" he said snorted through his nose as she grabbed onto his back as she were on for the ride. "Mmmm, Look at that! You look amazing!" he said as he leaned in to plant a smooch on her neck. "How odd?" he asked her as he rubbed her hips. "Do you like it done this way?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:04 pm

sango seemed happier knowing he would do everything possible to be there and watch his child grow and be there for her when she delivered . she shifted her hips feeling his essence inside her she had no idea he planned to chnge her through constant mating she did not even believe it could happen after all inuyasha mother did not change when she had the hanyou and must had mated the old daiyoukai many times or maybe due to their power it only took once.

Inyasha question was answered by a slight moan-ish sounding whimper as he pressed against her hymen and her g-spot "fwwls odd inuyasha" she replies softly moving to cup his balls then up to his back to hold something solid when he began to thrust into her.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I had a big satisfied grin having not yet finished pumping her up full of my strong yokai seed. Nothing mattered to me at that moment as the image of her pregnant got me more satisfied. "Ah, don't worry...I'll be with you to watch any child we create grow. I'll know how far along you are and how close to labor you are" I said. It were a custom for the woman to give birth in a quiet place away from men. His seed however were just an invigorating fluid inside her filling her with his presence, but it were a very interesting aspect of what would happen if she continued to be exposed to it for a prolonged time. Would she slowly turn into a yokai herself? Did Sesshomaru have the power to?

InuYasha grinned at her as she pressed her body up to his telling him to explore her body as well. His ears tingled to her lustful voice knowing full well that she considered him her lover. He laid her back on the bed and flipped the covers over them as he fondled her breasts while he got his member felt up. He reached down to finger her clit before he lowered him member near her folds. He felt she were guiding him to her entrance, and he felt the tip glide up inside her welcoming virgin hole. He pushed himself in, and his swollen base ended up putting pressure onto her g-spot. His swollen base were not firm enough to get stuck, but it would take one thrust to end it all for them. "How's that?" he asked gruffly.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: