Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Killing Perfection - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm

Killing Perfection - Page 6 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I watched this woman's reaction, which it were curious that her body gave of a conflicting signal than the emotions she were displaying. It were not that hard for me to figure her out since she appeared to be very logical. I had to admit that were a very rare trait in any human or yokai for that matter. I did not feel threatened by her outburst, and I let her have her moment. It were not going to change anything, but at least she knew her place and did not attack. I crossed my arms over my chest and watched her continue to express her frustration. "I needed to see blood...you simply got in my way" I said before I licked my hands clean. "If you're trying to prove something to your comrades that you're the strongest..." I said before I ran my hand through my hair to push it past my ear. "It's needless...the loudest dogs are always the weaker ones. Know when you bitten off more than you can chew" I said before I walked passed her. I made sure to pass close enough to feel my immense and dense aura. I watched her shiver, and I definitely could hear her heart skip a beat, but I were not intending to arouse her. I were not going to stay longer just for her men to ridicule her from having a natural reaction since I could have an intellectual conversation with her elsewhere. What am I thinking?

I flew off and left her to soak in blood and her arousal. I took time to track down where this woman lived, and when I arrived, there were a smoke arising from the village. There were an oni that managed to get inside, and it were beginning to make a lot of sense why these Taijiya were involved. I swooped down and lopped his head off before landing. The men in the village quaked knowing just who I was, and the oni body ran around trying to find its head.

The head looked up in horror to see me. "Damn you! What are you doing here!" he shouted

I raised my palm and sent out a force of my yoki, which it were enough to cause the head to burst like a bubble. Brains and blood splattered around and the body instantly fell to the ground. I closed my eyes before I heard a little boy with a similar scent to that woman ran up to me. "Who are you!?" he shouted.

I looked back at him annoyed for wasting my time. "You'll learn to fear my name" I told him before I flew off. I could hear a village elder tell the boy exactly who I was.

"Kohaku! You mustn't ever test your strength against Lord Sesshomaru! He is the son of the Great Dog Yokai. He's not to be trifled with unless you have a death wish!" the elder said.

Kohaku frowned and sighed heavily. "Yes, sir..." he said lowly as he left to go help repair the village..

As the band of Taijiya came in, they did not have a triumphant jubilee after a successful mission, but they seemed defeated even though all were accounted for. They saw the wreckage in their village, which the chieftain looked around in confusion. "Father, What just happened here?" he asked.

The elder cleared his throat. "Well, an Oni got in, and you wouldn't believe it. Lord Sesshomaru came in and make quick work of him. You know, I had to stop your son from giving any banter towards him" he said.

The chieftain looked towards Sango and crossed his arms. "Well, it seems I have to give another of my children a lecture" he grumbled before he left to go find Kohaku.

The elder chuckled to himself. "Why do you all look so defeated?" he asked before he stared at her in shock. "You mean that Lord Sesshomaru came slaughter the Oni over there as well!? That's strange...that's very strange indeed!" he said before he scratched at his head. "Maybe Lord Sesshomaru took after his father more than I thought" he mumbled.

After I patrolled my lands, it were the evening hours, so maybe I could catch the human woman alone at have a talk with her. I do not know why I were obsessing over her, but something about her personality I could relate to. I flew in low before I walked the rest of the way. I found a bath house where I could smell her. I sat on the other side of the wall, and I could hear her react to my presence like before. "So tell me woman...Do you feel weak around my presence? Or do you feel lust around my presence?" I asked her. I actually had to smirk as I knew that I made her feel both, but she could not see me do this.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:10 am

Killing Perfection - Page 6 16051b3c626ca5d82da046adb40f2143-da828li
Sango 珊瑚
Sango had been fighting with her with her village against the oni scourge she fought hard and valiantly using any means in her arsenal to destroy their enemy. She even had her companion Kirara at her side rode her to attack a group of Oni then the Inu daiyoukai descended from the sky on a cloud of smoke he had flown there and with one swipe with the strange yellow light that seemed to extend from his fingers The powerful silent Youkai wiped out the remainder of the oni. She stopped and stared at him.

Yes, the eminence aura of his strength somehow aroused her but hen what woman would not swoon to a strong man  - too bad he was not human... Sango shook off that thought... true the move impressed her by killing the oni without harming a single human was very impressive and even arousing but Sango let her anger out when she spoke and forced to taper any lust for the great Inu daiyoukai.

"Why did you do that, Why, We did not need YOUR help!" she shouted to him then gritted her teeth she hated to be saved from the oni armada hated to thank the lord of the west for help it made her feel weak and she hated that she worked hard to be strong was one of the strongest in her tribe and definitely the strongest woman. it was that strength that drew the Inu daiyoukai. She was feisty but that only added spice to her as she bravely stood up to him not many did and lived... so why was she so different?

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ff0066
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8526
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 am

Killing Perfection - Page 6 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
What did father mean before he passed away? Was he mocking me or...was he giving me some sort of final test? These questions had rattled around my head for decades, and I still cannot figure it out. Damn him! Why could he not be more explicit than this? He were mere breathes away from his grave, yet he did not find it urgent to drop the subtleties?

"Lord Sesshomaru! I have terrible news!" Jaken shrieked.

I looked over at him annoyed. Why he had to waste time with the babbling was beyond me. "What is it!?" I raised my voice. He stared at me and wheezed, which I lost my patience with him. I were about to walk past him when he finally spoke up, which I stopped and I felt great irritation in his incompetence.

"Milord! The Oni have comeback to the plains! They've increased in numbers!" he shouted.

I felt a great rage welling up inside, and I needed to see blood. I gave them their chance to spare their useless lives, but I am not playing around anymore. I took flight and headed for the plains leaving my useless follower behind. I did not want to hear his shrill voice anymore. When I arrived at the plains, I saw a band of Taijiya doing battle with these Oni. One woman in particular struck my fancy as she fought alongside a nekomata and used a giant boomerang just as big as she were tall. The feeling in my loins were confusing as everything felt heavy and swollen, which this were impossible, she were a mere simple human. Only she an amazing pair of legs and shapely rear to go with those childbearing hips.

I swooped in and already had my whip of light summoned, and I spun around slicing them all up. The blood and flesh that rain from the sky aroused me. I knew I were the strongest around and these humans can bear witness to it. I liked the blood from my hand and looked towards the woman. I do not know what happened, but I could smell this woman's arousal. This did not make any sense. Why do my loins continue to swell and grow tight? I am a powerful Inu daiyoukai...why should I consider associating myself with the likes of her?

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: