Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Killing Perfection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:40 am

Sango did not know Sess followed her. While she rode her cat creature she put on her mask and headed to the village where the humans were running scared of the youkai. but since she was told about the attack late in the game she only managed to attack the ones leaving the village. This was her life this is what she was trained to do of course she would be scolded for being late, which she willingly accepted it was her own fault she did not arrive in time to help out more. Only when the job was done and all the youkai troubling the village were dead did she approach her father for punishment.

The other three joined together and went to see the senile Totosai. He was sharp as a tack and recognized the weapons he made without fail however he confused Hitomiko with Kikyou even though they looked nothing like each other. "good sir." she said her voice flat and calm. "i do not hate anyone. Perhaps you are confusing me with the deceased Kikyou" she remarked

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 2:55 am

Killing Perfection - Page 3 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha grumbled to himself as he was being teased by the humans, but as Sango and Sesshomaru both left, he looked at his crew and sighed. "Well, How about you two follow me to Totosai's?" he asked. Kohaku smirked and got up. "Alright, I shall follow, Master InuYasha" he said. InuYasha and his group made the journey to the volcano where Totosai's home resides. It took a couple days, but once they got there. Totosai was busy forging a sword for a commission when he looked up at InuYasha in shock. "InuYasha!? I thought you were dead!?" he shouted. InuYasha pulled out Tetsusaiga, and Totosai stroked his beard. "Oh...you have acquired Tetsusaiga!? Remarkable!" he shouted. He looked over at Kohaku and stared at his weapon. "Oh...you have a piece of my work" he said before he looked at Hitomiko. "Huh, I thought you two hated each other?" he muttered thinking that she were Kikyo.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300

Killing Perfection - Page 3 _df_1_by_kay_i-d9gjxms
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Hitomiko smiled at their reactions and how they both fought Sango when she tried to unite their hands. Sango sighed when one of them asked "Huh? What are you doing?" Sango gave them both a smile. i am just joining your hands. even if you hate each other that should not stop you from being friends." She said. Hitomiko giggled and thought they were both like shy little boys scared to hold hands or even touch each other. "afraid to hold your brothers hand?" she asked as she smirked at them.

Sango gave up and just left with her own brother Kohaku. She did not mention Inugenki cause she had no knowledge of him. When Sess asked her "what do you plan on doing?" she replied simply "i am planning on doing my job" she then got lifted her Hiraikotsu onto her back, she then whistled for her pet. Kilala arrived & shifted and she got on it's back and the large cat creature flew away. She was a yōkai taijiya her job was to fight and kill troublesome youkai.

Killing Perfection - Page 3 1951249-kirara65

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha looked at her oddly and laughed. "Feh, I just was trying to figure out what was happening, that's all!" he said. Sesshomaru said nothing as Sango looked towards him. He did not want to think of himself as like InuYasha, but she at least did not push his ultimate berserk button in regards to mentioning InuGenki. InuYasha crossed his arms over his chest and huffed. "We are nothing alike!" he protested. He and Sesshomaru resisted with her taking their hands and trying to unite them. "Huh? What are you doing?" he asked. He let go of Sesshomaru's hand instantly, and Sesshomaru stood up looking over at Sango sternly. "What do you plan on doing?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Hitomi held  on tight as he asked and no sooner then she was on him securely that Inuyasha leaped into sky and popped out from the portal. With the tetsusga in its sheath attached to Inuyasha's belt; the portal shrank down and returned to the right eye of inuyasha were it sealed for all time never to be opened again. they landed beside Sesshoumaru, Kohaku and a still unconscious Sango. "Alright, give them some breathing room!" Inuyasha lectured & Kohaku gulped and backed up.

It was then that Sango finally woke up. InuYasha smirked at her. "You know I was about to jump out of the way before you pushed me!" The hanyou remarked to her.  Sango smiled softly a moment staring at him and nodded "Yes I know you could... but you stood in its path almost daring it to hit you. I do not know what that was all about but I suppose Sesshomaru only meant to show you a demonstration of the power the sword had..." she trailed off glancing to Sesshoumaru "but that was a bit over the line. i know you don't like him. but i do. i think your brother is nice, and in some ways a lot like you. i hope one day you will accept him."

she replied as she forced herself up she was not one to remain laying down or staying down. she took their hands and joined them "you both are a family. no matter how much you hate him that fact will never change." she said and left the brothers holding hands until they realized what they were doing and let go of each other. "I am glad to see he sword back with you Inuyasha right now i wish i could had stopped him somehow but i will live with my regrets." She then joined Kohaku who told her the family went to go hunt some strong spider youkai in another village she thanked him and went off to join them telling him to stay home. Kohaku who always wanted to be a part of these hunts this time disobeyed and secretly followed his sister towards the battle.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha waited for her to climb onto his back, and he stood up making sure she was holding onto him tightly. He took off into a swift run, and he frowned as she said that she did not want to meet his big brother. Myoga laughed and cleared his throat. "Well, Lord InuGenki is a hell of a lot nicer than Lord Sesshomaru...for the most part. He raised Master InuYasha after his mother died and taught him the fundamentals on how to tap into his demon powers" he said. InuYasha leaped into sky and popped out from the portal. Kohaku was with Sesshomaru as Sango's wounds had been healed. They waited for Sango to wake up, and InuYasha stood near Kohaku. "Alright, give them some breathing room!" he lectured him. Kohaku gulped and backed up as Sango woke up. InuYasha smirked at her. "You know I was about to jump out of the way before you pushed me!" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Hitomi ignored the question a moment then said; "that was to stop your bickering." she replied noting when it slammed him to the ground it took the flea on his shoulder with him but the little rascal lept away before he took any force from the plummet the pup took from her command. She then arched a brow at his strange request. Alright but i hope you do as i requested and please see the old man first. i am in no hurry nor interested in meeting your other brother right now. lord Sesshoumaru was quite enough for me." she replied then gingerly got on his back as if still unsure about it.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha's necklace glowed, and it pulled him down into the ground face first with tremendous force. InuYasha growled and looked up at her annoyed. "What you do that for!?" he shouted. He stood back up and dusted himself off and grumbled. "What the hell? I don't care about what InuGenki has. I just don't like being deceived!" he shouted as he followed her out of the realm. Myoga rubbed his forehead. "Master InuYasha, just go see Totosai first" he said. InuYasha rolled his eyes and walked onward. He stopped in front of Hitomiko and knelled down for her to hop onto his back. "Get on, I'll take us out of here" he said firmly.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Hitomiko gave a long sigh as the two of them fought. she grew upset as inuyasha argued about InuGenki having a sword. "SIT!!!" she shouted finally having enough of the stupid bickering. "look inuyasha, I am not having you become like Sesshoumaru and be obsessive about a sword your other brother has. if that is how you want to act. then you can go see him without me." she said and stormed off in the direction of Totosai if Inuyasha followed her or not so be it. she was not in charge of his life, but that did not mean she had to be with him when bad things happened.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha growled and grumbled to himself, "Why do I have to see that senile old man? He's not going to help much at all!" he shouted. Myoga sighed heavily as he rubbed his forehead vigorously. "Because Master InuYasha...Totosai forged Tetsusaiga. He's got the credentials...listen to your lover" he said. InuYasha stiffened up and his eye twitched. "My lover!?" he raised his voice. He looked towards Hitomiko not sure what she thought about herself being called his lover. He scratched his head and cleared his throat. "So, Myoga...is there anything that our dear father left InuGenki?" he asked. Myoga's eyes widened in horror before he coughed. "Oh no! All he got were a couple little things like his armor and nothing special to you" he said. Myoga hidden the fact that InuGenki received the Sounga, which it was another sword Sesshomaru sought to possess, and this sword was more scary than Tetsusaiga. "What do you mean nothing special to me!?" he shouted. Myoga shook his head. "Just don't focus on that!" he shouted. InuYasha scowled at him. "Big Brother has been gifted a sword hasn't he?" he asked. Myoga stared at him. "Well of course he has!" he shouted.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 am

Lady Hitomiko thought on this and after a while she seemed to go into a trance as if seeking her visions to see if anything bad would come of their journey but her vision was fuzzy so Hitomiko eventually gave up and gave a sigh then stood and placed a hand on Inuyasha "Inuyasha, since Totosai made the sword it might be wise to follow myoga advice and see him first. If he can not help we can then seek out your brother if you still desire it but i doubt the sword will work just because you will it to i saught my visions and i caught a glimpse of the past when your father came to lord sessoumaru with the swords he asked him if he had something to protect at the time the arrogant and proud lord of the west did not know sango so he answered by saying 'no' and your father gave him the tensusgia keeping the tetsusgia for you as if knowing you would have something to protect one day" She said "it may not work right now because you have not used it to protect someone" she adds.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 10:10 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Myoga looked at Hitomiko sternly. " Lord Sesshomaru is with her...He will probably address it with her soon enough" he said. He sat down on InuYasha's shoulder and cleared his throat as her quesiton was a difficult to answer. "Lord Sesshomaru's mother literally lives in a palace in the sky keeping safeguard over the boundary between the western lands and the northern lands. What she did not anticipate was she birthed twins. Her wanting to produce the strongest warriors had backfired on her and lead to two brothers with contrasting styles, personality, ideology, and looks. Lord Sesshomaru got his looks from his mother, and Lord InuGenki got his from his father" he said. InuYasha looked over at him curiously. "So is that why my big brother hasn't came over? Because I'm in Sesshomaru's territory?" he asked. Myoga nodded. "That's true, but Kikyo's village was so close to the border lands that if Lord Sesshomaru decided to give you trouble, Lord InuGenki would oblige to fight him off. Lady Inukimi knew of this and made sure this would not happen" he said. InuYasha stood up and sighed. "I need to find Big brother...I know he can help me with Tetsusaiga" he told Hitomiko. Myoga sighed. "Why don't you talk to Totosai about it? He's much closer. Lord InuGenki is clear over in Ezo province right now" he said before he looked towards Hitomiko hoping she would reason with him.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 am

hitomiko gave a nod this was a lot to take in She first told Myoga he could go to sango and warn her of what might befall her offspring since the warrior woman was not awake when inuyasha changed. hitomiko doubted she was aware of the consequences of pairing with a youkai business or love but before he left she did have one question for him "myoga, where is Sesshoumaru's mother now?" she wondered why she would abandon her son the warrior she planned to conceive with the great Inu no Taishou.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha ran his hand over his rapidly healing wounds, which Hitomiko could see that as a Hanyou, he was built a lot more sturdier than she could image. "Feh, I thought the sword was supposed to reject Sesshomaru?" he muttered. Myoga slapped his hand over his forehead. "It was supposed to by design. I don't think any of us could see how drastic Lord Sesshomaru's values would change" he said. InuYasha looked around trying to figure out where Sesshomaru had gone, but he thought it would be best not to disturb him and healing Sango. InuYasha stood back up and sighed. "No, it's just wishful thinking. I know how powerful my father is, and Sesshomaru's got his blood just as I do. I don't know how strong his mother is though, but my mother was a mere mortal and perhaps our children will fare a little better" he said. Myoga sighed. "Lady Inukimi is a very powerful woman, and she can bewitch any man or youkai that comes before her. She handpicked My master to make the perfect warrior...Chances are Lord Sesshomaru will become much stronger than your father thanks to Lady Inukimi's oversight" he said. He cleared his throat. "Youkai pairings can be more of a business decision than for actual love" he let Hitomiko know.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 8:12 pm

"I think we have not seen the last battle over this sword nor have we seen the last of hat side of you But it seemed more angry at your brother then anything and i can not say what the future wild hold for our children but whatever it holds will come to pass in its own time we can not stop some things from happening sometimes an event must play out once it occurs" she said as she held the tetsusga in her hands before giving it back to inuyasha

"I saw what was going to happen i tried to avoid it by waiting until your brother left on his patrol but he must had still been in earshot and able to join us" she said and looked directly at the both of them seeing them but in essence not... "i saw the event when his demon side took over it had to happen myoga it was written in the flow of time I love him deeply but some things are even out of my hands it was an event that had to happen i had to experience it so everything would fall into place and worry would set in if i stopped his change before it happened inuyasha would not had brought up his concern for the children sango will one day bear for his brother" she blinked a bit and was back

"i know you mean well by fibbing but i think he is strong enough to know the truth" she said to myoga then looked to her beloved 'your father blood runs pure in your brother i will not say for sure his kids will end up like you they may if he mated me my miko blood woul d purify them as they grew in my womb however sango is no miko but her power is strong her bhood is also pure it will be a battle when she becomes pupped but always youkai blood wins in these matters you are proof of such a unuin between a pure powerful youkai and a pure human."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Myoga was beside himself on explaining what to do in the future, but he cleared his throat in response. "Lord Sesshomaru gave you back Tetsusaiga. I'm sure he saw the error of his ways..." he said before InuYasha interrupted. "If my father's blood is that powerful to turn me into a monster...what will happen to Sesshomaru's kids?" he muttered. Myoga paused for a moment as the gravity of the situation dawned upon him. "Well, Lord Sesshomaru is a lot weaker than your father...It won't be as much of a problem for them" he lied. InuYasha did not buy it, but he hoped that it was true. He looked up at Hitomiko and sighed. "So...what do you think of all this?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 10:37 am

Hitomiko did her best to explain to Inuyasha what happened. She told him everything to the smallest detail including the words his brother said to her. Not sure how to help not that they gave her time  to aid her mate. To answer their questions she did love Inuyasha. & she would hat snapped him out of his demon side but how? Her command would not work. Myoga The Flea said to purify him. She realized now the he meant to kiss inuyasha out of his demon state and return him to normal. If only they had just said that. she could had kissed him and treated sango, since they both landed not far from each other. She finished her explanation & waited & watched Inuyasha reaction to What she said
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:36 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha looked at her oddly when she said that he changed to his bad side, which he had no idea what she was talking about at first. Myoga cleared his throat and interrupted them. "Well, it's not like he can help it. When he is beaten within an inch of his life, his demon side will come up to try to preserve his life...InuYasha wouldn't know about it because he's not actually there" he said. InuYasha looked at him oddly. "What do you mean? What happened?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 pm

"I was going to help it ended before I got the chance to change my mind about it." The miko replied to the flea. She watched sesshoumaru carry Sango away then went to inuyasha. "What happened? You ask you went a little bit overboard & transformed into the bad side of yourself." She informed him. "Your back now. But please don't do that again."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 2:40 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sesshomaru watched Sango annoyed that she pushed him out of the way, which he would have done anyway as he was only giving a demonstration. He could argue that she pushed him into a more direct path as he had lined up the attack to be nonfatal. He looked at the miko even more annoyed as she would not do as he instructed of her. "If you wish for him to live, you'll do as I say" he said as he started off towards InuYasha to fight him alone. Myoga watched Sesshomaru before he looked up at Hitomiko. "He's right though...you are the only one who can purify InuYasha's demon side. The longer he stays in this form, the more his soul is eroded away! He'll lose himself completely if this keeps up!" he shouted.

Sesshomaru began to give InuYasha a brutal beating as the demon thrashed and hacked at him aimlessly. Sesshomaru's movements were fluid and effortless as he dodged and counter-attacked InuYasha with body blows. Sesshomaru gave so much force that InuYasha would hack up blood, and Myoga looked at Hitomiko helplessly. "If you think Sango is far gone, why are you still trying to save her? Don't you care for InuYasha?" He shouted impatiently. Sesshomaru delivered a swift kick to the head and knocked InuYasha out cold. He dropped Tetsusaiga onto him, and he looked towards Hitomiko annoyed. "Why is it that you chose not to help him, when Sango did? If this were Naraku, he would have had his way without a doubt" he said before he closed his eyes. "Think next time you act" he said.

He walked over to Sango and examined the extent of her wounds, which she as not cut up as bad as InuYasha was. He kept himself detached, and InuYasha woke up in a daze. "What...what happened?" he asked. Sesshomaru looked over at InuYasha with disgust, but he said nothing. InuYasha looked at the sword, and he frowned. "Hey, why isn't this sword transforming?" he asked as he waved it around. Sesshomaru's eye twitched slightly as he took Sango off to go lick her wounds. Myoga sighed heavily as he looked at Hitomiko worried. "Are you alright?" he asked. InuYasha approached her and sat beside her. "What happened?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:30 pm

sango sighed to the flea "he wont listen to me even if i told him to give inuyasha the sword he wont he wants it so badly " she said the flea next remark hurt though but he was right "maybe your right maybe if we never met this would not had happened but i can not change the past" she said and joined the battle "i can show him though that a sword that cuts can cut the one he loves" she said as she took her weapon and flung it at Sess she knew it would miss but hoped it distracted him. but it did not work he fought his brother and used the wind scar but on inuyasha but since she had moved to him to push him out of the way she was also caught in the wave of the wind scar and it landed her unconscious at the feet of their father. Hitomiko ran to her and used her miko powers to heal Sango "wake up we need you" she said then Sess turned to her and demanded she come with him. she shook her head "i am not leaving Sango like this" she announced staring accusingly at him for what his fight had done she seen it coming but was unable to stop the events from unfolding before them. "give my mate his sword" she said "then use the one you claim does not cut to help me save your mate"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:57 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sesshomaru did not hear them as he flew into the skeleton, but he did look back at Sango as she hung off from them. He was not too pleased with her questioning him, and he snarled at her for insinuating that he was not an heir of his father. "That joke is not fit for wielding such a weapon. He's my father, and he's trained me how to use it. I'm the rightful beneficiary of Tetsusaiga!" he shouted. He was not caring about getting another sword since he was waiting for his chance to have this sword. Not getting it was like a slap in the face to him. Once he got there, he saw the sword and grabbed onto it, and unlike what Hitomiko said, it did not reject him. He looked towards Sango annoyed as she continued to lecture him on why he needed to leave it, which he drew Tensaiga and hacked her with the blade.

He glared at her and dropped the sword. "What use do I have with a blade that doesn't cut!?" he finished as Sango could see that she was more than alright. He waited for InuYasha to arrive, and he glared at him with his arms crossed over his chest. InuYasha quickly grabbed Tensaiga unknowingly, and he smirked. "Ha! I have the sword now...Heh, no wonder you wanted a different sword, that one is a piece of junk!" he shouted. Myoga's eyes widened in horror. "What!? How did he!? Things have gone horribly wrong!" he shouted. InuYasha smirked. "What do you mean? I have the legendary blade!" he shouted. Myoga looked towards Sango and things were beginning to become clear. "InuYasha, he has the Tetsusaiga!" he shouted as InuYasha charged at Sesshomaru.

InuYasha eyes widened in horror. "What!?" he muttered as Sesshomaru caught the blade. The chipped up old sword transformed into a massive blade, and InuYasha ditched the Tensaiga just in time to dodge the huge blade. Sesshomaru smirked and withdrew Tensaiga into his scabbard. "What kind of pathetic attempt was that!?" he asked. InuYasha looked over his shoulder and Myoga vanished, but Myoga fled to Sango's shoulder. "Sango, You're going to have to reason with him!" he shouted before he looked back in horror as Sesshomaru swung the blade and evoked the wind scar. InuYasha was caught up in the massive blast that blew a hole through the massive skeleton. Sesshomaru frowned as he walked towards InuYasha's bloodied unconscious body, but he stopped noticing InuYasha's scent changing as the Demon side began to take over. Sesshomaru jumped back trying to assess the situation. InuYasha stood up and his eyes were blood red, and he reached for the cuts to his side. Sesshomaru dodged the blades of blood and stared at InuYasha in confusion. "What's wrong? You look surprised! Have you ever seen my bad side before?" he asked. Myoga cowered behind Sango and shivered. "This is all wrong! If you never met Sesshomaru, this wouldn't have happened!" he shouted.

InuYasha jumped at Sesshomaru, and Sesshomaru dodged grabbing InuYasha by the face before he threw him outside of the hole. Sesshomaru looked back at Sango and growled. "You better explain yourself Flea! What's the meaning of this!?" he shouted. Myoga gulped. "Tetsusaiga was meant to keep this transformation from happening! I don't know if he can change back now!" he said. Sesshomaru looked towards Hitomiko and looked outside. "Come with me!" he spoke to her harshly. He was beginning to figure out that his father had put more thought into the sword selection than he gave him credit for. "Damn it!" he muttered to himself.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:13 am

"We got to get there before he does" Hitomiko replied and ran but Inuyasha was much much faster then she was so he was able to catch up to Sesshoumaru and Sango long before she ever would "get to the sword" she told him as she was wracked by a waking vision then said to him "it will refuse your brother but you must still hurry" she said as she knelt on the ground from the vision telling her of the upcoming events.

Sango held on to him "what happened to your patrol wasn't it important?" Sango asked. she was glad to see him but like Myoga she did not like where this was heading she then noticed him heading to the large skeleton and tried to stop him "NO!!! that is meant for inuyasha your father left it for him. please do not take it, it's all he has left from his father and Myoga said it is his heirloom. if you want a sword i will get you another." she said she was not sure how but in her village she heard a rumor of a guy who made swords for youkai all she had to do is find him.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:00 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha stared at them in shock as he had a sword in his eye. He did not like what was coming next as they held him back, and Hitomiko plunged her finger into his right eye to remove the black pearl. He screamed out in agony as he could not see through his right eye, and oddly enough, Sesshomaru made his was way to the village after overhearing the location of the sword. He flew past InuYasha and Sango towards the massive skeleton. InuYasha growled at him and clenched his fist. "Damn it! What the hell are ya doing!?" he shouted. He started running and leaping off the spires and skeleton birds with Sango on his back. "Oh great! This isn't going to end well" Myoga muttered.

Killing Perfection - Page 3 4f994b1a894379a554c0dd576508d0c9-d9j5gsk
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:29 pm

So that is what that riddle meant" she said as the vision played the words echoed in her head 'seeing but not seen; protected, but not yet known to its protector.' She turned to Myoga and moved him so she not hurt him when she did this then had sango hold Inuyasha still. She then plunges her finger into Inuyasha's right eye, taking out a small black sphere. and shows it to everyone letting them know both Myoga and her vision did not lie to them. The next moment it opened and sucked them all inside vanishing into Hitomiko's hand until needed for their release once they was out again with the sword it would return to inuyasha permanently and the great dog lord could rest peacefully at last

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: