Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 6:37 pm

akemi blushed to his words "i do not know what my true plan was for becoming your wife and mate was but the things you say there isn't anything bad about it is there?" she asked him while moaning to his thrusts into her as the combined to create another life.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 am

InuGenki returned his member to a more manageable size before he growled into her ear. "I guess we're going to have to wait a while longer now don't we? I don't think you'd want my puppy juice to go to waste now do you? Especially if we are trying for baby" he said before he grabbed her by the hips to ram his cock up inside her dripping womanhood. "I love to fuck an power hungry woman! I want to hear her beg me for more power! I'm going to bring you enough power to last you several generations!" he told her before he bit into her neck. "All our children are going to have their own lands to rule...that's was the evil genius in marrying me wasn't it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Ajkemi nodded then released him "but in oder for that we got to leave this room so we both can shift to our full forms and you can mate me proper and fill me with your canine cum" she said knowing how he loved it when she spoke dirty

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Killing Perfection Inu_no_taisho_by_riotette-d6mkeil
InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki groaned as she gave him a good blow job. She really owned all of his rod. It was difficult to get his size into her mouth without her having to enhance her body to inhuman proportions, but it sure felt great. He started rubbing the base of his cock groaning as waves shook through his body. His heart was working like crazy keeping that rod swollen. "Hun...do you want all this cum inside you?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300

Killing Perfection _df_1_by_kay_i-d9gjxms
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Akemi used her hands & stroked him She would not shift here in her room they have to wait until he was outside but she had other surprises for him. akemi smirked as she took the tip of his eminence length and girth into her tiny mouth and sucked him off her hands moving up and down the sides of his eminence cock while she sucked from him like a baby would from a bottle

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:12 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki watched her stare at his impressive size, and he cocked his head cutely. "So...you know how to transform right?" he asked. He was curious how she was going to take him in this form, but he knew this was a very freaky way to have sex, but it was nice to try something new to spice things up. He knew what felt really good on his new anatomy, so he hinted to her. "Hun...you're going to have to work on the base. Give it a good rub down" he said pointing to the area that forms the knot between them.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Even though they never tried this kinky sex move before  it did not stop her from being curious of what it be like to have him in his demon dog form. for years she silently wondered and on nights when she was alone horny and  pinning to have him akemi would masturbate her sex and make herself cum to the images of their multiple mating then imagined he and she were outside camping alone and he shifted to his dog form to keep her warm with his fur but during the night she was taken by that form and she played with herself until she was sated. tonight though those questions she had all these years will be finally answered.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki shook his head at her and took a sip from his cup of sake. "I technically never left. I was within an earshot of you the whole time" he said honestly. He looked around the bedchamber, and he chuckled to himself. "I cannot transform into my full demon form, but I can transform my member into a size you might like to tackle" he said as he removed his clothes. He grinned evilly as he never tried this out. He took a deep breath and blushed a little at what he were about to do, as he practically morphed his member and balls to the size of his full demon form. He sat on top of two exercise ball sized orbs with a canine phallus the length of the room and the thickness of an oak tree trunk. He looked at her embarrassed, but they had never tried this kink out before.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Akime slept all through the beginning of his training her daughter when she began to stir she saw his Mokomoko and called for him "inugenki?" he entered carrying the sake and she took one of the cups and sipped a bit of it smiling "i thought you left" she said to him and saw him blush a bit but it vanished quickly and he asked her seductively. "Dear...have you ever wanted to try me out when I've transformed my cock?" This intreged her. "I always wondered what it be like for you to take me in your full demon form" she admitted softly "will you?" she asked him

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:31 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki nodded when she performed the punch. "Yes, now do it ten times over and do it for both arms" he said as he watched carefully. Once he felt she got a hang of it, he shown her how to perform certain kicks. After an hour he had taught her how to punch, front kick, back kick, roundhouse kick, tornado kick, sweep kick, and he got her started on using iron reaver soul stealer when his wife senses started tingling. He cleared his throat and bowed to her. "Alright, practice on your Sankon Tesso technique...I must attend to your mother" he said before he dashed inside the castle, which he slyly grabbed a bottle of sake and cups, so he could convince her he was putting the moves on her still. He looked at his wife and blushed. "Dear...have you ever wanted to try me out when I've transformed my cock?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Yugure made a movement she seen a human used like a zipper over the lips telling her father his secret was safe with her. She mimicked her father but still was moved when he pressed against her she hen saw his stance and attepted to copy it "like this father?" she asked as she stood as he taught her and punched the air using her whole body in a fluid movement it was like the dance his wife loved in her youth but deadlier

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:57 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki smiled at her. "Alright, so long as you promise not to tell mommy. I also have to make sure mommy is distracted before I can give you training sessions" he said before he got into a fighting stance. "Now, try to mimic my movements...I'll go slow so you can pick them up" he said before he started throwing different types or punches and chops in a sequence. "Now remember, it's not about arm strength to give a good punch. You need to use your back and legs just as importantly. You want to push into the punch and be sturdy. If I push against your fist you shouldn't get off balance" he said as he pushed her with his finger, and it was all it took to make her move. He pointed to his feet showing her how to make a proper stance in a punch. "Like this honey" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:36 pm

does she have a name?)

his daughter eyes lit up at his question "yes daddy oh yes please" she replied seemily eager to learn wanting to be useful and join her father soon on his patrols maybe eventually do his patrols on her own but she was a long way from that

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki knew the risk he was taking, but he knew he had to be a father to his beloved daughter. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes to her question. "Your mother and a lot of other people believe in tradition...what they don't believe is that you're strong" he said before he pointed to himself and focused his eyes upon her smirking. "They should second guess that since I'm your father. You're going to be stronger than most men" he told her to give her some confidence. He watched her closely, which he could tell that most where moves that were taught by him in the academy that he presumed she were watching from the side. What really got his attention however was her ability to generate an energy ball, which not a lot of seasoned students could summon. Everyone gasped at her natural talent, which he grinned at her tiny energy ball. "How would you like your old man give you one-on-one training?" he asked. Some of the children were jealous of this, but the adults were not sure what InuGenki was up to.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:10 pm

His tricked worked as akemi slept and snuggled his Mokomoko. she murred his name even though he was not there if he did not return before she woke he would have an angry unsated wife t deal with.

his daughter blushed to her father telling her mom wanted a baby "why dont she just train me?" she asked him hen he asked her to show him what she got so did some self taught batttle poses but it looked awkward to him he knew she was tring to imitate him by the way she moved which proved she had no battle style since her mother did not allow her to train or fight.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki sighed heavily when his wife did not agree with him, but he kind of knew that she were not done with mating him. He blushed as she dragged him into the bedchamber where he was thrust back onto the bed and stripped nude before he was forceably mated by his needy wife. Once she tired out, they cuddled for a bit before he assured that she was in a deep sleep. He slyly slid his fluffy mokomoko into the bed for her to cuddle with to trick her into thinking she was still in bed with him. He left the room where he saw his daughter and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, your mother wants to have another baby to keep her busy" he said before he lead his daughter out to the training grounds. He was only in his kimono, but a group of guards and children started to straggle in and watch with interest. InuGenki already could tell his daughter was very strong, and he crossed his arms over his chest beaming with pride. "So have you picked a fighting style yet? How about you show me what you got" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:43 pm

akemi shook her head 'she isnt a boy sparing is for boys and i will train you later child i need rest and your father you will understand more when you are older" she said and took her mate dragging him into their locked bedchamber where they mated again and again behind closed doors ensuring his seed attached to her eggs when akemi passed out inugenki was left to be with their child wh still hungered him to train her and when he left his sleeping wife the child asked her father again if he would spar or train her how to figh wanting to show him how strong she was

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:36 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki smirked and got off his wife who laid on the floor with legs still quaking from her intense orgasm. Her guard knew what happened inside, and deep down she was grateful that her master got a release. Maybe she would be a lot less bitchy now that she got some action from her hubby. InuGenki got himself dressed, and he helped his wife get enough clothes on before their daughter walked in on them. The smell of sex was still in the air, which she did not know what it was. "What's that smell?" she asked as she covered up her nose. InuGenki looked back at her and laughed. "Don't worry about it" he said before his daughter frowned. "Aren't you going to train me mother? Don't you want to show daddy what I can do?" she asked. InuGenki looked towards his wife who could barely stand, and he cleared his throat. "I think it's time I give her a sparring session...what do you think my dearest?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Akemi nuzzled him "I suppose i am but you better make sure you keep your promise to be with me more if you want me to stay content in having you as my husband" she replied moaning his name as his thick seed filled her wanting womb her heat smell still came off her body and he knew for the next few days he would be busy sating that heat and giving her the next generation.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki spent a good hour on the floor with his wife, which he suckled upon her breasts and he finished the deed by pumping her full of his cream. He panted heavily and made sure that shot went straight up into her womb. "Ah, don't worry my love...I will spend more time with you" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "I take it you are satisfied with having me for a husband then?" he asked.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:01 pm

Akemi held him and got him to reattach to her leaking breasts "I will forget about more land if i can have you near me more i just feel so bored alone without you i want to be with you"  he did not knew she was so possessive of him, she would even drive anyone away who desires to take InuGenki away from her. Including his brothers.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki took in a deep breath and sighed. "Hun, I'm just trying to make a point to you. You can't simply have me all to yourself and have me successfully rule the lands I already have, and now you want me to conquer more?" he asked. He gave her a proud grin. "Let our children have their fun conquering their own lands. I didn't get mine off a silver spoon. I expect our daughter to acquire her own and maybe attract a mate" he said as he expressed her milk to gush into the air. "I'll be coming home to sleep in my own bed more often. We are married and you deserve to have more access to me when you need it" he said before he let of a deep dominant growl to bite her over the neck. "I love you honey" he said softly. He was getting great satisfaction knowing this powerful woman was addicted to his love. He knew men were terrified to even flirt with her, and if they knew how crazy she was for him, they would be asking him what his secret was. He personally did not know what made her more lenient on him, but maybe it was because of everything he had bestowed to her...except that son that she wanted so badly.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Akemi moaned as he suckled her breast and replied "isn't that enough. to know i want you beside me always . she said "i am not asking you to stay up my ass or to wipe it but just be near me so if i need a hug from you i do not got to wait til you get back or if i want to cuddle i can i just want my husband" she said to him "is that so wrong?"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:08 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki laughed at her. "Uh, no I don't...all I know is you want to spend more time with me" he said as they continued their love making. He looked at her oddly as she was getting very possessive over him, and he knew she was in desperate need of his attention. As they flipped, he knew just what to do as he rammed her hard, but when she pulled him onto her nipple, he got distracted and his love making softened and slowed. He was still hitting all the right spots, but now there was the added sensation of breastfeeding.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:15 pm

akemi wavedher hand dismissivly "you know what i meant and you know it" she said. "but right now less talk more sex and you should "ALWAYS" have them do ALL your reports and have them do your patrols" she remarked "i want you here with me more then a few days i want to be with you forever" she informed him as he drove hard into her. She relaxed allowing him dominance becoming submissive and moved so she was now under him. She then pulled his head to her nipple and allowed him to suckle like a pup would giving her mate her extra milk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: