Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Comit was ready to die, ya this was rather disappointing she was expecting to go longer and have a great battke with him but , might as well that and her body wasbtired out rather quckly slowly closeing her eyes as she felt hsr body being lefted up by her hair and beging pened to a tree she slowly begain to have flash backs about her life, bht sadly her life was rather quite having no friends nor having any one to look up too, but his dark words soon turned into somthing she never thought she sould hear. Her soft yellow eyes open to find his sharp claws slowly moving down her soft small body removing the only clothing left she let out a soft gasp"am glad to be the first women you seen naked and to be fighting with ya. " She said in a rather calm voice things soon turn hot once she was giving a kick at her most wet parts " ahh.. wait.. am.. I.. never had sex beofe... so be gentle" she wined slowly looking away moving both her hands to cover her c cup breast . What is he doing? Is he going to mate me? Oh god?! Am going to have my first time with a beast...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 pm

In many past fight with humans and even other wolves his opponents were strong well armed and fearsome. So never had he fought someone this small and half his own size with swift movements even this wolf admit are impressive. The wolf didn't hold back yet his claws did little to only cut her clothing and make small gashed all in her underwear. Eventually Comit tired out and fell to her knees then accepted her fate to die here and now after saying her last words. "That's it? You've given up? How disappointing since you've fought well for someone so small in fact I'm deeply so it be a waste to kill someone like you with so much potential. Then again I still hate human I want to kill them all." The pulled Comit by her hair to set het up on her feet then pinned her to a tree hold Comit by her throat with his hand. The wolf made it seem he was about to cut her into tiny pieces but his claw moved down to the bra and pulled it off her body. "I've never seen a human female before," then to the lacy panties the wolf removed to have Comit stand completely naked before the wolf. "Hmmm for a human you don't look half bad. You even smell nice," suddenly he felt his sheath bugling to his surprise, "this has never happened before. I can't feel anything but somehow this human is making me aroused. I may not get another chance at this so I may as well enjoy myself." By her leg the wolf picked up Comit and held her upside-down to get a good look at her pussy and give the folds small licks. "Mmm good, so females do tease sweet."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Her fast footing was the only thing that was keeping her alive, and her smart feeling on where and we're not to hit. She knew how to fight but not enough to block a few hit got her on the arm and lag but she still keeped the pase until a wrong move got her at a bad point as her upper dress gets riped by the sharp claws of the large wolf jumping quickly out of the way , some of her upper clothing fell to the floor showing her black lace bra holding her C cup size up as the fight when on more and more of her clothing got riped off now only showing her underware as her panties being a black lace, and the electronics around her body her time belt followed by leather straps going down her lags and around her stomic keeping her belt in place followed by all the wires around her body and arms to keep her things on and not to brake easily . Comit still keeped her ground as the cut in her arm begin to bleed out . Grabbing her arm tightly trying to stop the bleeding she sigh heavily and tried her hardiest to keep her speed up but it began to slow her down as she began to make a few mistakes , casting her to fall to the floor with a powerful on top of her with out thinking she yelled words she thought she would never say"wait before you kill me may I say something?" She said softly taking a deep breath slowly closing her eyes " I knew this was coming sooner or later... Am such a horabke person. I have killed many people I have even killed the friends I once loved... I knew this day would come, if I hade a wish... I would want to be stronger... Okay" taking a deep breath she layes her body on the dirt ground and smirked using her bloodily arm to move her hair away from her neck for him to kill her quick and easy" okay.. Even if you kill me , things will not change " she finished waiting for her soft death as she gave up
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 4:11 pm

The conversation between Comit and the other speaking through the communications device, was within earshot of the wolf. And she was given warning to flee but Comit stood her ground to fight. "In don't know who you are one powers you possessed but that spirit voice talking to you is right. You should have run. Then again you wouldn't have gotten far, but I still wished you've. Wolves love to hunt." Blow for blow strike for strike Comit failed to injure the wolf as he look to her with a smug look. "All of my pasted battles with you humans has numbed my body and harden my fur like armor.
I feel no pain and you cannot make me bleed but at least you'll die a warrior's death." Far a while the Wolf was highly confident and smudged until Comits words angered and raged him. "I've always believed humans would doom us so I believe you. If my kin is to die and these woods I've protected will burn then so be it. "if I am truly doomed to fail then at least I can kill as many humans before my end." In a flash of fangs and claws the wolf came at her but she was too fast but her clothes got slashed up and barely held together.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:59 am

Comit was ready with her scyth raised up , and her soft yellow eyes staring him down, she twist the handle of her scyth closer to her body as it glowed asoft blue, as the watch on the vlade of the scyth slowly moved almost like a bult in watch, her watch around her wrist begain to speak as someone manged to get a hold of her on the other side, her time line" miss flower, this is bouncon speaking! Your in time line 1345 in Russian mountain beware there are strong demonic wolfs in there area! Repate do not fight! Do not fight if you fight and die there is a small 5% tthaf your body might respawn in are time! Repeat run! Dont fight!" And quckly her watch speaker died and was just static after that but comit ignore his comment as she ran face first into the strong wolf with her sycth raised to kill, like she has done before. Diging the wolfs attacks and able to get good gits on him, but not enough to put him down. But in a shocking movment spead she was pulled down and slamed agest a tree by his strong arms, coughing out blood from the unpacked comit didnt stop" you can't kill me!! You can try I will not give up! Am not from your time as can see! But I might as well day this! In the future this place doesnt exsest!" She yelled telling the large wolf the truth with her back agest the large tree she moved quckly out of the way before his sharp claws cute her in half, she wasn't very good with close range fighting but she was skillly fast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Some have said that the Forest of the Blood Beast has gone unspoiled by man but there were times a foolish man would go against the warnings. Travelers looking to cross on a quick path thief's and killers looking to hind from the law. Rarely humans would set foot in theses deadly woods but when they do death come quickly and a new victim has woefully found herself in a deadly fix. Comit didn't know the danger she was in before it was too late. Her scent was caught by the nose of a viscous gray wolf who stands like a human and towards our her like the trees. Her presents was notice from the time she made the time jump here as the trees were disturbed. The wolf did get shoot the first time Comit fired her gun but in didn't seem to hurt the beast but made it mad when he'd growled. “Human, still you dare set foot in our woods. How many do we need to kill until your kind gets the point?” As she ran the wolf followed slowly knowing she couldn't get very far with those short legs. And still she kept firing her gun hitting the wolf a few more times but did nothing to stop him, “you'll pay for that with your life human.” She stood her ground ready to fight so the wolf chuckled evil and a little amused, “do you think you can stand up to me? I've fought the mighty of my kin and humans, and both end up dead so do you wish to fight me?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 Https_3a_2f_2f66_media_tumblr_com_2f50b19e3faea09c_by_ssflowerss-da5o0ae

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 Werewolf_by_sumerky

Fear of the unknown, as many highly recommend scientist has done many to many results on time traveling to a different time period with out riping a hole in space in time. Over the past years they finally made that brake though but only the best could go through time but for one reason and that is to fix or replace somthing from the past that isn't such a big deal. As there called timezone reapers, why reapers? Because in the past they need to remove someone that wasnt subpost to be there or a nother time traveler trying to warp time and ruin the future, with thoughs people we kill on first sight. Tthings got so oht of hand because of the time jumping place to place there was a school made to stop thoughs exsited people , to make sure the future is safe. A high leave student by the name of comit flower, all highly classed students are giving time belt: to  press the right time to travle too and if giving to fsr into the past the belt will quckly telaporte the human back home. The warp watch to talk to any one from different time zones to different worlds it's very powerful equipment. And any wepone from guns, to hand wepons. Long blond hair followed by yellow eyes and a white shirt and a blue uper part of the shirt. Things get worse for the young lady from a normale trip to the 90s to a broken time belt. Comit was givin.
Comit was giving a paper to travle into the 90s to kill a man that wanted to kill someone very important in that world. Comit saying yes she brought different guns followed by her strong scyth and a few more bullets just incase , pressing her belt to the time needed she pressed the yellow button to the side and away she whent, all people saw around her was nothing as she just vanished. The next thing she was falling on top of a tree then landed on her ass, as comit slowly got up from the impact taking a long look around before pulling her watch up close to her lips" hello, is any one there, it doesn't seem am in the 90s I thibk my watch deactivated, hello?!" She tryed to get a single from any one any thing? As she lifted her dress up to take a look at the numbers on the screan as a large crack was in the middle saying 1345 "what!?" She yelled quckly shd pulled out her powerful baby gun and ponited out making sure she was save but by the smell of the place reavks of deathh, it didn't sit well. Untill she got somthing on her watch some one anwered her" hello? Is that you miss flower?" A soft spoken male over the speakers of her watch brought happyness to her heart untill she watch begain to static once again and comit knew she wasn't alone, quckly she turned behind her and did a blind shot with her gun, as it shot somthing hard, being a large wolf. Her eyes open wide in horror at the size of that beast and in a heart beat she ran as fast as her little lags could take her and at random she would take blind shots behind her as each one would either miss or shoot but not case harm to him." Hello! I need back up is there any one there hello hello!!" She yelled as she quckly put her gun away and pulled out her large scyth ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:11 pm

The Eternal Dark Woods, Deadwoods, Black Sea of Trees, and Hell's Labyrinth the names given by villagers in a small loggers town in Russia living dead center of the dreaded forest. But the original title they called the Forest of the Blood Beast. They have feared these woods for centuries and advising future generation to never enter because of a legends tales of man eating creatures lurks this forest. Blacker then black viscous monstrous and powerful beast deep in the forest they rumors and will kill anyone who dare enters his domain. There was no other creature more fearsome then them living off the land the woods proves. But it was thought to be only a tall tale a old horror story till man acted in foolishness. The small loggers town of Solingelsk had a ruler who was wise to follow the old ways until the son took his place. Him and others who didn't believe in the story about forest began cutting the trees down to clear the land for farming and that's when the feared creature made he skies rain in blood once again to color the tress in red. They'd only attacked the one entering the woods to cut down the trees. It was now know to the lordship that these beast really do exist but he kept and people became even more afraid and bagged their lord to stop disrespecting the laws of the wood but the lord is known to be pigheaded and foolish. This became a personal war and hired and army to deal with the beast. The finest warriors of all the land dead and cut down in a slash of fangs and claws and still their current lord sent army after army of men with swords to eventually use up the wealth and made the town poor. Finally to a sad end this loggers town became abandon like a ghost town as the green cover the houses and building and the trees overtime surrounded the village in darkness. No has dare return to Solingelsk village nor Forest of the Blood Beast. This is where the beast ruled and no human is allow to set foot unless they seek death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3