Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 pm

The wolf kept his tongue at licking Comit's body much like a wolf mate doing this after sex almost affectionate but he still sees her like a pet. And as she rest on top of his body Wolfgar brought his big arms around her like clothing and gave a genital stroke of the paws on her back. It's strange that they fought a while ago but then had satisfying and unbelievable sex and even after that cuddled up. At least for now he let her do what she wanted when she kiss his snout. He didn't expect to feel anything but then the wolf did feel something. A tingle as he gasped, “what is this,” he rub the noise and it twitched, “that's strange, I can;t feel anything but when you did that thing I...” Wolfgar felt to return with something so he lick her cheek. “Now what I want to do with you Comit, how about I help you get stronger?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:27 am

Comit looked down at him once her body was onntop, she shifted her hips over and over again , leaning her head back in pleasure her body begain to s her clear liquid begain to leak from her tight hole, onto the base of his harden sheath. " I can't go home yet.. until.. I fix my time belt.. ah ah" she gasped out a nother moan shiftingnher body as fast as she can , as her smaller breast bounce up and down griping his furr she moaned once again "ahhh" she came hard it even felt better with his thick load and knot inside her , she felt warm from the heavy load pouring into her body , sighinf heavily she teasted her head on his chest as her body was already sweating. Feeling his tounge lick up her body to cool her down , comit once again took a few heavy pants of air before anwering his question."s..s..sure why not?" Comit was abit worryed what he was planing. To be honest with her self the sex in mind blowing, it's to bad she cant take him with her to the future he moght like it there. Then again... its a maybe. Still feeling his shaft inside her tight hole comit shifted her body abit to relaxed abit more on thd stronger wolf she didn't wanted to say it, but she thought she would have sex with some one she loved , not with a wolf for pleasure.. maybe.. before he did any thing comit pulled her smaller naked body twords wolfgar using her other hand to pull he rbody closer to the wolf, and her other hand to move her hair to the side, as she placed her lips onto the snout of the wolf, hoping he could feel a kiss, her pink lips kisses his wolf lips . It tasted odd but the real question is does he feel it? Removing her lips she blushed softly waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:36 am

The gray wolf Wolfgar couldn't recall when she'd told him her name. Maybe when they fought which would explain that the heat of battle only recalls the fight and not exchanged words. But the heat of sex the wolf enjoyed even more. His body never felt so alive. Past battles with humans and wolves from other clans has caused a lost in the sense of touch but somehow Comit made him feel again. Her tight pussy firmly gripping around his cock and knot to milk him of his wolves seed. Her hot sweet smelling sweaty body leaning up against his muscular furry body. And her hip slamming down hard when riding his wolf meat that reached a further deeps. Loudly he growl and bared his fang form the pleasure when Comit griping tightly on his fur. A little painful but Wolfgar missed the feeling of pain. She is going to make him cun soon with the way she'd shifting her hips faster and brought Wolfgar lying on the bed as she is on top. "Do you have to go back to your own time? Isn't better here? I know you love the wolf sex. I've never fucked a bitch this horny. Even your body loves it."when she shifting her hips faster the wolf thrust the pumped and pump like no tomorrow as the paws gripped her ass for a hard squeeze and to help it moved at the right speed. Soon enough Wolfgar howled in a loud pitch cumming inside her walls and filling the womb with thick hot wolves seed and after he panted hard and rapidly. Till he started licking off her sweaty body. "Before you go, how about I do something you'd mite like?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:08 pm

"as I said.. comit.. my name is comit flower." She moaned deeply feeling his cock enter deeply into her opening feeling his cock go deeper and faster at this ponit she was enjoying this so much as she pulled his body closer to hers moaning abit louder wanting more , as her walls bags for more. " Ah yess! Mmm! " Griping tightly on his furr feeling hotter feeling like she was going to cum again! She bit on her lower lip and moaned out" am cuming! " She gasped shifting her hips abit faster moving hsr ass up and down on his large wolf cock." I can't! Ahh! W..wolfgar...!" She moaned out his name as touching her body it was in full heat wanting more wanting to cum wanting his seeds deep inside her. " I ! I dont wish to say my name because soon am going to be leaving to my time!" Her voice got high pitch as she pulled on his thick furr coat and gasp out a moan as she came hard on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Wolfgar felt a little like being more passionate with Comit as she rested her head to his furry chest he brought the paw to stroke the back of her head. He rock his hips in her movement to thrust deeper no matter how tight her walls tighten around the wolfs cock. He wanted her to know the joys of knoting as he held her to him thrusting harder and fast when she moan out and liked it when she called out the name. “Good girl, good girl,” the paws squeezed down on her ass and playfully smacked it to drive her wild, “I on't know your name either, if we're going to be mates why don;t you tell me?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:42 pm

Comit shifted her hips as much as she could as she rested her head on his furry chest feeling the knot get bigger inside her vigina. Moaning abit louder from hos good it felt "mmm, " she shifted her hips alittle more as her walls slowly geting tighter around his cock, she lean her head back in pleasure moaning a few times shifting her hips back and forth as fast as she could."wolfgar.. ahh wolfgar" she moaned softly taking heavy breathing from the good sex he was givinf her. Why did his meat felt soo good inside her tight hole?! Lost in thought she just had to say her full name" you.. already.. know my name.. comit.." she gaped once again moving her arms to wrap around his large neck to keep balance as she whispered softly " h..h..harder" she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 pm

The wolf couldn't think about anything else but the feeling and grown in pleasure as her wall tighten around the wolfs cock. “Just a little more and,” his knot swelled as took it to plug Comit's needy cunt and given her the full length of his meaty stick. Lightly he thrust but let he do the work allowing Comit to ride him as his hand gripped her ass to help her move, “we wolfs don't have names like humans, but you can call me by the name a human called me before I killed him. Wolfgar.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:08 pm

Comit leason to his words , bjt alot of the thought process was blank by how hot and heavy she felt, wanting mkre of the large wolf she let out heavy sighs , heavy breathing as more of her clear liquid drip from hsr opening wanting somthing to fuck her. "R..really?" She asked in both confused and surpized, feeling his shaft inter her tight hole she gaspnout in a low moan, after a few thurst she begain to shift her hips in bless. As she whispered softly enjoying the sex between one another as her walls begain to tighten around his cock " ah.. ah.. a..a.at.. lest.. t..tell.. ah yo.your name" she begain to moan abit mkre as the sound of sex got louder with her moans staying abit soft and loud." Ahh" she lean her head back as droll begain to leak from her lips as this finally under stand where she came from, not a different world but future, she gasp afew more time lost in the passion of heat. Hoping to know him name while they fucked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

The gray wolf actually felt to test Comit when he wounder about something that is bothering him and when he did untie her from the ropes an evil grin formed on his muzzle. “As I thought, she loves mating with a wolf when she gets aroused like a horny bitch. So it is true she from another world where humans and beast coexist.” Sucking on his shaft the wolf cocked his head back and panted hard as the tongue handed from the jaw and feel her play with his tighten balls he lets the legs spread out. She is making him want it just as much as she dose. “Since you asked me so nicely I'll be genital this time,” but that a promise the wolf my brake when he goes wild and can't hold back. He sat Comit on his lap to sit her down on his monstrous wolves cock coming all the way at her core. “I still hate human but maybe I like you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Comit was slowly lossing track kf her thoughts, feeling her full body heat up and wanting more, what turned her on the most was his use of his strong tounge feeling it lick in and out of her wet holes, fuck! Rolling her eyes to the back of her head feeling as if she was geting close to her climax just from his tounge alone. Once he said he will untie her kf she did him something in return she noded slightly and watched him untie her free, there was a chance but her body was too heated up, moving down to her hands and knees she begain to suck on his shaft, and using her hands to play with his boys feeling them tighten up as his wolf cock begain to grlw in size , as shd did last time she sucked on the full length this time able to handle the full cock size with kut coughing. After feeling his cock pulse she removed her lips from his cock and placed her head on his furry chest , rubing her wet folds on his head wanting to be fucked by him again, as her clear stat kf mind was now clouded by sex and heat. " Fuck me" she moaned moving her hands to play with his thick furr.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 pm

The wolf liked how she fought back and threatened him, but couldn't see how she could make good on her threats. “and why would I tell you where your things are? As long as your powerless I won't let you go or give you your things.” She fought but soon Comit's body gave into the feeling when he licked her out to make her feel good, “no I don't have a mate. I can;t feel anything so I don't get aroused until I meet you.” Using his tounge the wolf thrust her pussy when her hips shifted to let him lick her and he licked the insides so good it would drive a girl crazy. “I hate humans but it seem I can only mate with your kind, some how you get me hard and I need to fuck you so bad,” he'd notice her look down at his cock and smile evilly. “If I untie you can you promise not yo run and give my wolfhood some speacil attention?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Comit tryed to fight back but lost, once again as she was tied behind her back, she wiggled alittle abit of anger in her soft yellow eyes " oh belive me! When I get my shit back your ass is mine! Also where is my time belt!" She yelled shifting hsr hips and try to gdt out but instead she got a good luvking on her soft folds , shifting her hips up in a loud moan, " f..f. fuck.." she pant heavily," what do you mean?! Ah- do- dont you have - bitches?" She took a few breaths trying to cool dosn her body but so far nothing as she shifted her body up and down leting him lick her wetness as her body begain to heat up in need. Ah, yess was her moan as he nipples begain to perk up as her body begain to shiver with want . As droll leak from the side of her lips she can't belive she's gdting hot and heavy over a wolf, " d..dammit.. I.. I.. cant belive am enjoying this!" She pant afew time as her body is ready to have sex with, watching the wolf draw closer to her she looked down watching his large shaft grow in size.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:27 pm

At the meantime the wolf kept busy while Comit is still passed out and took care of his wounds, though he can't feel pain he'd disadvantage if he were bleeding badly and can't treat it if the wolf wouldn't know. He can't feel anything good or bad, which is why he can't even mating with a bitch and Comit somehow helps him to feel and enjoy sex that has been so long even he couldn't remember the how long it's been. “I guess I'll kept her alive as a toy, since she can get me hard.” Returning to the old house the wolf brought his kill to eat, in form of deer meat he set aside to cook later. Coming up to the room he herd Comit scream and somehow she got free of the ropes when he came in. “I guess I should use chains since you cab bite through ropes.” Before she could make a move the wolf tackled Comit to the bed and tied her back up, this time the arms were bound behind her back, “and how are you going to kick my sorry ass back to the depths of hell? Twice you fought me and lost. I could have killed you but it'll be more fun to bake you so consider yourself lucky you can get me hard.” Forcing her back on the bed the wolf hungered for more and lick out her pussy as she lied down. Then marking her body he licked Comit all over on parts to make her horny and wet.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Darkness, was all she could see and hear, she was used to beinf alone so it didnt bother her. Did I die? She asked her self, she felt a heartbeat then she laughed, still breathing. In his arms and tied to a bed with nothing on and no wepons to save her, the only thing she hade on was her time watch , that whent off when he tied her up. "Miss flower? This is bouncon speaking! I need you to speak to me, I need to know if your alive! ... " he paused then he speak again" miss flower , this iskinaro from your class ! Am the wolf in the back row.. miss flower... I know , I should hate you for what you did... but .. am not that typd of merian to hate.. no.. am that person to forgive.. but after what you did to ... my friends... I ... I will forgive you... but i will never forget.. answer me in the next 24 hours miss comit flower" he then turned off the watch and not a single sound was said after thoughs next few hours. Finally comit slowly open her eyes, just 4 hours of one of her fellow classmates contact her , but she didnt know , normally he would check her watch but she couldn't she was tied up she begain to panic, then using her flexibility she looked down to see hsr time belt was gone followed but her being naked once again. What happen? That wolf?! " Help!! Any one! Please!' she cryed for help hoping any one was there, but no one came. Moving around she pulled her body up and tryed to bit away of the rope, idiot rule 101 never tie someone up in rope. She begain to chew away untill she heard a sound she tryed to do it as fast as she can but it was to thick but she can do it none the less shd stoped and watch the large wolf enter the room as shs yelled " fuck you! Let me go before i kick hour sorry ass back to the depths of hell!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:47 am

No doubt she was fast and too fast for the wolf's eyes to follow but this beast held the advantage for strength and deference. Comit wouldn't last long in a fight with him like last time so way is she getting into a battle she can not win? The wolf smile evil when she rub her ass where he left his mark that's going to stay on her ass for a long time. He marked her as his property. When she'd fired a shot still the wolf felt no pain as the thick fur like armor kept the bullet from piercing the flesh. “Oh I will brake you, I got years of knowledge braking pups who need to know heir place. So even if it take me years I will brake you. Wolves like me can live up to 1000 years and I'm barely out of my 300.” As she moved from tree top to tree top the wolf hunted her down in love of the hunt but also enraged, “when did I ever said I wanted you to bare my pups? Just the idea of breeding with a humans sickens me.” The wolf hated humans that much and for the moment he took his rage out on Comit in their second fight. When she fell there was no where to run. “I like your sprite but you can't win against me. You have no power in your blows and that strange weapon can do no harm to me.” Striking at the right time the wolf grabbed and slammed her through a tree, “See you had no chance at winning. Now i'm going to enjoy my spoils of war.” In his arms the wolf took Comit away with him along with all her gear to be taken to the part of the forest where an old village used to be. In an old house he took her inside and placed her on the bed tied up and bound with her clothes removed. As for her gun and time belt he buried them someplace hidden.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Comit jumped to the side ,moving her habd to lightly rub her ass from the conestent hits he placed . Comit keeped fighting, no matter what. Some parts of the fight she would stop and hold her stomach in pain at how full of seed it is. Using her speed she ran twords the wolf , leaving an after imigas in her place. Untill she got a good shot on his back with her gun , jumping off to the side he pressed a few buttons on her time belt to help her at lest move to a different time, but nothing. Shd jumped into the trees and begain to tree hop. "Good luck braking me old man! It isnf impossible for a human to give birth to a mix breed or a full breed. But innare time we females have a pill called birth control, is to stop females from geting pregnant. So there is no chance in hell your going to make me have your children! Also fuck-" she missed her steep as she fell onto the dirt ground. Jumping to her feet she pulled out her guns and looked around for her scyth " shit!" She yelled looking around that scythbis very important, she needs that to collect souls.. but as long as her time belt doesn't get destroyed shes fine, if a time reaper gets transferred into the past, and some how there belt brakes there stuck there , untill either they die or someone from her world get her. Reloading hwr guns she begain to shoot, with her fast movement and cleaver skills the wolf hasn't gotten. Good hit on her. One wrong move might be the desth of her. " I will not give up! I will not loss !" She yelled landing a few shots on the beast but once again nothing. She really needed to find that scyth , turning her head she saw a spark of light deep in the Forest hoping thats her syth but she soon got things short handed , when her eyes was no longer on him, in a slit second she was pushed agest a tree hard to thd ponit of the tree braking in half. Her body being swore from the second the fight, her body finally gave up, as she fell to the floor and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:29 pm

The wolf can't recall the last time he's actually mated with a female and it has been so long the thickness of his cum came by the loads. Heavy sticky and enough to make Comit's belly inflate more then her womb can handle but her walls milked him of all he's got. “I gave you enough seed to impregnate 10 females yet your body still wishes to be fill,” playful but with a hard smack the wolf slapped her ass and made a red imprint of a paw and claw mark. Even after the big climax the wolf is still wildly lustful to move his hips to thrust pumping her core, “I never hard of a human baring a litter with a wolf so it's impossible,” again he slapped her ass much harder when Comit called him an idiot, “wolves can hear even if you whisper. From evening to the rising moon the wolf continued to fuck Comit without rest. Doing this until she would pass out. But when he thought she'd tiered out the wolf made a mistake to let her go as she went for her gun, “i must be getting old or I haven't fucked for so long I've lost my touch. Females usually pass out when I'm done with them and yet your stand ing with the will to fight.” When she taalk again about humans and wolves working together he growled, “that's your world. My world humans hunt us not even for food. They take everything and all. Their souless creatures. Fight me if you dare but in the end I'll have you so beaten and broken I'll have you submit to me like a bitch and for the rest of your life you'll serve my cock.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Comit gasp out a few moans , why did this felt soo good? Her walls tighten around the fat wolf shaft as her orgasim grew closer and closer. Untill hat time came she let out a loud moan as her walls clamp down on his shaft milking all his thick wolf seeds into her vigina. Taking a deep breath from the rush of pleasure, taking to calm down her body heat from the great sex. Once she heard his coment she sigh softly " no.. a women is a women.. meaning there is a change I moght be pregnant with your child... idiot" she whispered the last words hoping he didn't hear it as she layed her body onto the dirt below her already taking heavy breathing from the sex and already tired , at this ponit comit wanted to just sleep it off. Buf she tryed to keep her mind awake " I cant belive ... Ii let a wolf fuck me.. also" once the large wolf finished filling her hole with his seeds and removing his cock from her tight opening the young female slowly turned her body twords the wolf and ponited a gun at his face " I may bot be able to hurt you, but that doesn't mean I dont have tricks up my sleave " she smirked. Pushing him and and doing a back flip onto her feet with her gun in her hand and in her other is her strong sycth she was now ready to fight the wolf. Once again, comit wasn't going to go down. But she stoped and walk twords her black panites and bra and put them on before geting ready to fight." I dont fight naked also! Its true humans work side by side with wolfs and monsters! Fuck even monsters from. Different world!" SHe yelled
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Through the feeling in the wolf's monstrous cock Comit's walls though very tight loosened up since she is now enjoying the sensation of beast sex had to offer. But still the gray wolf show no mercy in his hips pounding away into her deeps and the force caused Comit to be pinned down but her hips were held up in his big paws. Smiling evilly the gray wolf set his fat knot to plug up Comit's wet hole to see to it that not one drop of wolves cum leeks out as he started filling her up like a cream pie. "humans can't get knocked up with a wolf can't they. So I can fill your womb with my seed as much as I like."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Shifting hwr hips while the mad wolf made love to her, the feeling of gis meat inside her walls did hurt abit but comit is a strong human a strong female human, that used her pain as a potential. At this ponit of tine her first sex was rough at first but now here she was enjoying a large wolf fucjing her like how all wolfs fuck, her arms gave out as she layed her checks agest the soft bed of dirt while she enjoyed ths rough sex he was giving to her, a few moans left hdf lips a few times but after a wgile of hard sex her walls begain to tighten aroubs his wolf cock telling him she was about to orgasim. As her moans gotten louder and her lovly sent getting thicker.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:15 pm

The wolf heard her outcries in pain through a moan but he didn't care. Thinking about humans seem to make him angry so his anger he took it out on Comit when he thrust her without concern. Smiled the wolf evilly when smelling the virgins blood drippping as his meat began to pump her inside wanting to hear her scram. “why shouldn't I? I have every right to hate humans,” faster he thrust like a horny dog humping his bitch as he grunted like a mad wolf. When he looked her the wolf was surprised again to see she enjoying it as Comit moaned and drooled in expression of lust.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 am

Comit open her mouth to say somthing but instead she was forced on all floors as her finger nails Digg through the dirt , griping her teeth tightly as the large wolf ender his harden shaft deep in her core it was painfull so much pain. As she let out a crying moan of pain " not all humans are alike th-" she let out a soft gasp as drips of her vergin blood falls off the wolfs shaft and onto the soil below , her soft long yellow hair covering her young face as the more she felt his shaft enter her tight hole. After a matter of moments the pain begain to fade , yes it hurted abit but that soon washed away as she felt more and more of his thick shaft enter in and out of her hot burning cave" ha.. ah.. don't use your hate- " a heavy moan left her lips, as the harder and faster the wolf begain to shift into her body. " Ahh" she moaned as droll begain to drip thd sode of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

The wolf began to notice Comit is more comfortable having her first with a beast then she realizes when she moan in pleasure talked to him like a normal person with witty remarks. “Has this human have no shame? She actually enjoying it so far get rape by a wolf.” As their eyes meet the wolf notice the look of lust in Comit's eye to a shock for him with what she said about humans and wolves, “impassable wolves and humans can never coexist. Your kind takes and destroy things in their path without regard to other living things. I hate them... I hate them all.” Suddenly the wolf took Comit and brought her to her hands and kneel to stand like a bitch in heat with her ass sticking out and then the wolf used his fat knot cock to stick deep inside her virgin pussy, “this is the only thing humans are good for so I'm going to fuck every last one of you until my end.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 3:44 am

Comit moaned lightly shifting her small hips his rough tounge around her wet pussy lips " ahh , says the wolf that enjoys fucking a human!" She barked back leaning her head back as her fingers move throw the dirt under them she was now turned on as her sweat sent brushed his noise knowing she was now hot and horny like him. Shifting her hips abit more gasping for a louder moan untill she was droped and with a large shaft in her mouth she let out a "mmmm hmm" while she tryed to say somthing . But so far comit tryed her hardiest not to chock she almost a few times,  leting the large wolf have his way with her untill he removed her lips from his large thick shaft coughing slightly as she chocked abit." Why so saltie?" She asked as droll leaked from the side of her lip.l looking into his soft yellow eyes the female never thought she would be here fuckin a wolf.. "before we have sex.. I do want to give you hope.. wolfs live amoung the humans.. same with other monsters so.. there is nothing to fear." She smiled softly showing abit hope untill she felt his body on top of hers covering her face with her hands abit scared of how hard this might turn out as her lags showed weekness as they shiver abit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 pm

This was surprising the wolf had to admit. Anyone right now would have struggled to fight their way free, even if there was no hope but Comit made to resistance and even said she was happy she is his first to see a human female naked. “Your a strange one,” the wolf used his tongue to eat out her pussy and brushed a firm lick on her pussy lips, soaking it in his drool that ran down her body as Comit was held upside down. “Your aren't lying about being pure since I don't smell a male on you but I can't make any promises. A wolf tends to be rough when he mates.” The wolf then brought Comit down on her knees as he placed his full harder cock with a full knot to her lips and even before she was able to do it on her own the wolf forced Comit into a blow-job when he took the back of her head. “Maybe I'm the strange one. I hate humans to death but somehow a human female get me aroused. I've never been this horny for so many moons.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next