Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:02 pm

She raised an eye brow, not really understanding what hr ment. As she watched him and listen to his kind words.“I've never had sex like that before to tell you the truth so your not like any other female I've encountered. So it's strange to me that I am your first, because your body feels like it has great experience.” her eyes lighted up, but she has much more to tell him about her life. Her osn life, how people hate her in her world. "I really never hade sex before.. you .. poped my charry a while ago.." she blushed softly "also .... let's go train.." she added as he careyed her to a larger training square. Large enough to train, as he selt her down , she did as told, and listen closely."week spot? Like a opening?" She asked as when he ment opening she ment when a attacker come with a powerful move, either his left hook is to high showing his lower hip, which is what she ment by opening. " So... that's ehat you mean?" As he trained her as he moved her hand to get good fighting poses her time belt whent off as a alarm. warning, future has changed, warning future has changed. as it added with sonthing that comit didnt want to hear warning, comit j flower, you have been missing from your time zone for the voice changes to a low man voice from a normale female robotic voice , '16' then the female voice whent back to normale mouths , a time zone keeper will arrive shortly it said as comit was abit glad they will finally come.over and help. As comit looked back at her lover."there coming by.. soon.. in the mean time.. let's keep training okay?" She asked kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 pm

It has been a long time Wolfgar has ever felt for another like this, someone to hold in your arms and never want to let go. A feeling filled with deep emotional love. The male wolf whimpered a joyful tone the more he snuggle her as Comit return the favor, “I've never had sex like that before to tell you the truth so your not like any other female I've encountered. So it's strange to me that I am your first, because your body feels like it has great experience.” As she hopped on his back Wolfgar carried Comit back into his territory around the old town square, enough room to teach her as she asked him to keep that promise. This wasn't good time since there other wolves who took notice of their scent, but Wolfgar didn't know as the time. “Your fast but you don't have any power behind your blows when you attack. But there is a way. You need to know the soft spot, the weak points.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:45 am

Conit gasped from the loving inbrace, feeling his warmth on her smaller body, he loved her by all the kind kisses he was playing on her lips, she gasped lightly and pulled him close as he began to speak “I almost killed you and yet your willing to forgive me and be my mate? You are a treasure and I'm a fool if I'd let you go.” thoughs words hit her hard as she pulled him close once again and removed her time belt from around her waste "like I said.. I need time to fix it.. It might take a while for me to fix it... Before I can take ya home with me " she added then she smiled , yes I see ya as my mate.. Hay your my first so why not.. We hade great sex followed by the things we have in common.. And you care" she added . Little do the two lovers know that the wolfs around the area smell the human, and it made things worse as they smell her sent mixed with the wolf, added with a nother sent, as commit didn't know , she was now pregnant with the man that mates her a few times . Comit smirked and slowly got up." Hay.. Recall your going to train me right?" She asked hopping on his large back
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 am

Wolfgar felt the kisses Comit gave to his fur and it felt warm so he responed with another loving nuzzle to her face and another lick to her cheek. She did tell him from the beginning in her time humans and anthros coexist but he wasn't sure if he did belonged. “I almost killed you and yet your willing to forgive me and be my mate? You are a treasure and I'm a fool if I'd let you go.” Wolfgar planed a kiss with his wolf lips to hers as his arm embraced her tightly and lovingly showing his true affections. “There's nothing here to keep me so let go to your world.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 am

Commit gasped lightly feeling the lick on her check. Followed by the close inbrace. She wraped her arms around his furry body kissing his soft fur. As he spoke she nodes and pulled him even closer to her soft smaller frame, at first she was at war with him and fight with him time to time, and in all honesty she kinda liked it when he whent tought on her. But now, he was much softly as he asked the question she nodes "don't worry, all you have to do , to blend in is to dress the part. And yes you will be a great wolf in the future" she added with a loving smile now he asked her the big question. Then she nodes giving him a at smile " yes, I'll be happy to be your mate"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:42 am

The world around wolfgar felt like time has stopped as Comit slowly drifted into a deep sleep, if it wasn't him losing his cool and took his rage out on her. “what have I done, I'm no better then the ones I hate.” she look so lifeless but Comit still felt warm as she breathed shallowly when Wolfgar pressed his face to her body listening for a heartbeat and sounds of breathing and felt her warmth. She is close to death and made the wolf weep. Wolfgar knew she loved him and yet he nearly killed her. So as the time pass he nursed her back to health bandaging the wounds making sure she took in water but he hopes she'll waken soon to eat so on the day Comit healed enough to come out of bed he was out on a hunt. He heard her shouting his name when he came back to the small town and when ran over the wolf took her in his arms and hugged her back as he nuzzled Comit with his muzzle and licked across the cheek. “Do I belong in your world? Can you accepted him after what I did to you?” Again he licked her lovingly and kissed her passionately, “I will go with you if you'll be my mate.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Before she blacked out she whisped " no.. am.. happy for you... am glad.. you see.. what I.. see.. please.. come with." Herbeyes was out as with her body, she was in sleep sleep for days at a time, there she layed on the bed with no movement making the wolf think she might be dead, as he checked her heart was beating but slowly. Slowly her body healed enough to walk and stand up, after a matter of days she got to her feet abd looked around, where was wolfgar? She asked her sekf , slowly geting to her feet shd looked round "wolfgar! Wolfgar! " She yelled hoping she could see him, as she walked around the small town seeing nothing, no one untill she saw the gray wolf. "Wolfgar! Am so glad your okay.. don't say such things.. to be honest you werebjust mad.. how about you come to my world and I can show you how different this world become!" She yelled runing over to the wolf and giving him a hug followed by a kiss on the side of his lips. Not leting him go, she was healed thanks to her time belt, but sadly she needed to fix unit up, but so far nothing has happened. She's stuck here untill then. "Am not leaving with out you okay?" She asked giving him a smile as all the scares and blood from her body disappeared thanks to wolfgar tender care and her time belt.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Wolfgar never cried before and this is the first time he's express sorrow for his die mate and pups. Back then he felt so empty and couldn't feel anything. He didn't care about his pack anymore so he killed the once who killed his love. “All this time i've blamed humans but it was my own kind who did this to me. Your right... we're just like you.” down on his knees Wolfgar currled up into a ball and wiped as Comit huged him, “it's not your fault. Your not from this world so how can you be guilty?” Wolfgar came out of his shell and pick up Comit in his arms when he notice her coughing up blood so he took her back inside the house to lay her on the bed and take care of her wounds. “i want you to stay. You help to feel when I lost my sence to feel pain of joy. But you can't. You must go back to your world. I have no right to have a mate I attack out of anger. You deserve better... comit.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Comit felt his teath into her neck, as tears ran down her eyes slowly closeing them, scared, but in the end shd knew this was going to happen. Thsn something surprise her, he let go, as his gref took contrle of his anger, on his knees he Hawks in sadness, comit did a dareing move, and while holding her stomach with her arm from the pain, she moved closer to his grefing heart, and pulled him into a deep hug, leting him hard on the back on his head"no.. it hade to happen, thinfs happen for a reason, your pup's wouldn't survive with out food.. am sorry for what happen to your mate.. am sorry we humans did things to you, to your love, to your clan, to your children. " She paused as she coughed out blood as she slowly losses hdr grip on his furr"please.. don't cry... am here... I will stay here as long as you wish.. Ii wount say any more.." she kisses ths side of his wolf lips and keep him close as hdr body cryed in pain, slowly sliping off his furry body as she blacked out into his arms from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 pm

It didn't matter what she said to him right Wolfgar was filled with rage like a mad wolf he couldn't be reason. His eyes were like blood red and growled his mouth foam up as he brought out sharp claws to attack. Attacking her blind with rage he thought about his dead mate and pups covered in blood as a voice echoed in his mind “it must be done since theirs no food. Don't blame the clan blame the humans for making us this way.” Even if she got a good hit the wolf felt no pain but rage. Wolfgar slashed her and used fist to make a hard blow to her small body without mercy, “humans did this humans did this humans did this. Huamns made us this way!” As Comit lost the will to fight losing all strength he picked her up and set his jaws to her throat about to make his killing move until he felt his heart beating and the pain in his body and eventually he let her go, “it hurts... it hurts...” he whimpered. “why... did my pups had to die? Why did my mate had to...” Wolfgar cried out in a howl in deep sorrow.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Comit didnt know, she thought he was bluffing but he wasn't, when he said about his pups geting eaten because kf little food hurt her inside. After he grabed her arm the next thing shee felt was pain, her back hit hard agest the thick oek of the tree caseing her to maon in pain"ahh... " slowly geting to her feet she used her speed to get out of his grasp, jumping using her swiffnes. She mmissed hsr main attacks as with wolfgar with comit as she was to fast to hit, it was mkre of a draw as nether of them have hit on another, untill he got a hard hit on her face, leaving a large scare down her face, as blood drip fromnher face to the floor she jumped again this time not using any of her spins as she needed o save power for her to be able to jump back into the future. Instead she found an opening and poubched him on the bacj but it did little to nothing, it was like her punching a rock, little to nothing. Untill things turn fkr the worse as a nother hard blow pouched her to a different tree braking in in the process, as she fell on to the floor grouning in pain, as blood drip from her eye. "Am sorry... okay! " Slowly geting to her feet she jumped once again as wolfgar misses his shots in her smaller body" look! I didnt know it was that bad..at lest there is order now right? " She made one wrong move caseing a pounch to the stomach, after that she was out. She feel on the floor on her hands and knees , then her full body on the floor coughing hard. She could easly heal her self, by using ehr belt but that wastes power s well, as comit couldn't et up from the pain, hearing his foot steps grew louder..as she manged to speak once more "I.. your right... am wrong... am ..s..so.." her face was on the dirt as her long blond hair covered her face, feeling his hands on hdr body picking her up.."are you going to kill me?, If so... just snap my neck to end it.. as am a human.. I'll just end up killing the people's you love " she repeated the words he once used twords him, as she slowly looked up with oft yellow eyes as blood drip down her left part of her face
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Wolfgar gave everything he took from Comit since he saw not reason for her to stay but why didn't he kill her since he hates humans? He hates being judge by someone who is an outsider or being compared to the humans he hates so much and so Wolfgar growled in a tone almost wanting to kill Comit from where she stood when she said your no different. “I don't understand your world but don't act like you know anything about my world! There are so many of us wolves but very little to eat. If a mothers births too many pups their kill because they can't be feed. I had a mate once and pups but my pack killed them just because there's not enough food to hunt so I kill the ones who took everything from me. Humans made us what we are so you don't know anything.” Wolfgar just want Comit to go but she said too much. Too late to run he grabbed her arm, “I've had enough of your words.” Slammed her to a tree, “fight me you weak thing if your so better then me.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

Comit roled her eyes and grabed the meat from gis hand and begain to eat it, nmthe one nice two lovers that enjoyed one another durning sex and battle now was at war with one another. Once comit ate she got to her feet again and begain to walked around to find her things, untill watching the larger wolf walk off, moments later he came back with her iteams her time belt and her scyth followed by her guns, her guns turned smaller, now being the sixe of a finger as she placed them into the slots of her belt as the same with her scyth doing the samd pattern a d puting it away. Before puting in her time belt around her wast and hope she could fix it. Pressing a few buttons here and there, but nothing removing it once again she sigh and sat on the floor tinkering her belt"I dont wish to be hurt too! You dont know nothing of my world! As with this world! But like i said! Your just like them, puting her belt around her wast , but it didn't work still " yourjust like them wolfgar! What is there not to understand! Yes we gave killed your people! Your no different! I have killed numbers of humans and wolfs! But guess what! I dont care! Because am proud of what I am! You on the other hand is nothing vut a dog with his tail between his lag!!" She yelled, insulted him in his own domain, and compared him to humans, comit was really doing it now, drawing a line in the sand telking him things he didnt wanted to hear, nobtime comit watched his anger bult up as she backed away slightly, he was a ticking time boam, and she just lit him up. As she ran and no time she was grabed roughly by her arm
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:27 am

The wolf heard Comit's scream to express how upset she is with him but Wolfgar didn't care how she felt about him. She didn't understand how things work in the wild and Comit is just an outsider to Wolfgar who's making judgment through her understanding. “Why am I allowing her to live? I hate humans. She doesn;t understand why we live this way. Why am I even cook this food?” Wolfgar ripped off the half cooked meat from the deer and ate it anger and ate and ate but left a good amount for Comit when she came back. “I don't care what you think of me or if your mad still. aFter this I'll give you back your things so you can leave. Don't ever comeback. I suffered enough and I don't want anymore pain.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Comit then scream in full range"your just like humans! Is every shape and form! Stop spacing our self as "the ones in need" as you your self is acting just like them! So am out ! I dknt need you full on shit!" She yelled now stomping away from him to find her things, her stomach grawed a fee times the further she walked, using her watch to hope and find her belt so fsr no luck, "where the fuck did he put it?" She wondered? The forest wasn't a great place to be in at this time as what got her to jump the sound of the large wolf desth scream. Comit then shook hsr head and stoped in place, she couldn't go any farther, because there was a tree a few feet from her with claw mmarksand abit of wolf furr, the same as wolfgar and behind the tree was blood of a nother wolf, and the sounds of whats to be a nother wolf, she then know she was at the border of his land as she backed away walking back to camp. Comit came back to came as she smelled some yummy food.which got her stomach to grawle , she walked into the small run down house and crossed her arms "lucky am hungry.. still mad at you" she added siting down and placeing hsr elbows onnher crosed lags as she watched the meet cooked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 am

“you don't understand and you can never understand our ways,” Wolfgar didn't like the words Comi had to say and it made him even more furious and in rage when she compared his kind to humans. “These woods are not the same as they use to be. There was enough food for everyone but the humans took so much that there is still not enough food to hunt so we fight our own kin to survive so don't act like you know everything!” Wolfgar didn't care if Comit ran off. Where would she go without her equipment on top of being damage and buried some where? It's easy to get lost in these woods so it would be foolish to wonder off too far. Wolfgar looked to the other wolf as it laugh and spat up blood, “weak... still you are weak Wolfgar. We had every right to kick you out of our clan and when the others find out your protecting a human... no... mated with a human your dead!” Wolfgar smiled evil, “you won't be alive to see my fall.” the other wolf yelped loud enough to echo his pain and died in silence after he was disembodied. Wolfgar buried the body and took back the deer and started a fire to cook it. He knew Comit will come back eventually since she hungry.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am

The black wolf was breathing heavly and slowly as he was near his own death bed, comit stayed abit far from him, seeinf the blood drip from his claw marks she listened to him then yelled back "oh!! If that's so ! You guys do the same shit! I shouldn't be talking as I kill my own kind.. but you do say ... no fuck it fuck you! Yes people are idiots and dont think about any one but them self's.. but from my time with you, your no different!" She looked over as the bleeding wolf , hearing him breath heavly. As blood gushing from his thoat. "No , am out" she added fliping him the bird as she walked away, comit was that typs of girl that thinks she always right but in this case she wasn't. Shd didnt want to watch him finish the blow ending thw wolfs life . Beofre wolfgar killed the male wolf he said in a deep voice "... it's sad.. to watch a wolf fall for such ... disgustting creatures .." he said before dieing of the blood loss. As comit begain to walk into the forest to look for her time belt and hope sbe could fix it to go home.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:08 am

It didn't matter to Wolfgar what the other or any other wolf thought about him keeping a human female as his mate. This other wolf invaded his territory and attacked his mate. Even preying on the animals in this area is a unforgivable sin so Wolfgar met with this other wolf with deathly viciousness. Both bared the sharp claws a fangs and snarled with a killing intention. In a flash blood splatter in the air with cuts of fur when the claws dug into flesh and bone. It may have ended quickly but it was a savage fight of wolves leaving each one their mark but only one came out alive. Wolfgar's injuries looked very bad as his body was cover in blood and open cuts. If it were any other wolf they'd be on the ground whimpering in agony but Wolfgar didn't feel pain and stood there as if it was nothing. “Stay back,” he didn't what Comit to come any closer because he'd fear she'll make him feel and he didn't want to feel this pain. But also the rage didn't clam down so he didn't want to react with her and beside the other wolf was still alive but barely hanging on to life. Wolfgar was about to make his killing blow till Comit felt she had to speak up, “don't act so righteous I have a right to hate humans. They cut down and burn our homes they take too much to leave nothing to eat they hunt and kill out of fear they've kill so many of my kind so I hate human's... ALL OF THEM!!! But what do you care if I do kill my own kin? This one came on another's territory and attack anther's mate. We wolves know and we kill even ourselves because it's our ways.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Comit ran twords the wolf ready to throw a nother attack but hdr pounches was like a kid hiting a pellow it did nothing, but instead she backed away hearing the sound of heavy panting and large noise jumping away the other wolf being wolfgar came into view and tackled the black wolf to the ground with the dear, he grawled back hearing his words, and what shocked the wolf was the fact that he said this dirty human was his? The black wolf tossed the dear carcass to the side and begain to fight with claws teath and basicly every thinf, comit stood far as she could nkt wanting to gst into this fight, no time the black wolf was no match for the other wolf as he snaped his neck in half, ending his life. Comit didnt say a word, as she watched the blood leak from his thoat and onto the dirt below. "Wolfgar?" She asked taking a step close to see if he was okay, she stoped her self as she saw the many claw marks on his skin and blood on his furr"umm I can heal, I can jist use my.. oh I dont havd it.." as she was talking about her time belt which has the ability to heal. She didn't know what else to say at this ponit she watched him get on his hind lags and Carey the wolf to hang him" wait what are you even doing! I thought I was insane! But your killing your own kind? My question is why are you so mad at humans for killing your kind if you wolfs do it your self's?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Wolfgar didn't know much of the human diet but he knew that they eat just about the same with wolves. Fish and deer meat but not raw but cooked with a fire so he set out to hunt deer he knew of in their feeding ground not too far from the abandon village he uses as his home. He thought it would be okay to leave Comit on her own. Since she wouldn't go off too far if she dosen't want to get lost. And no other animal would dare cross in a wolfs territory till now. A black wolf actually dare do what would anger another wolf. Invading another wolves territory and attacking their mate as Wolfgar smelled the other wolf and heard Comit calling his name. He rushed back running on all fours and carried his kill, just into time as she fought with the other wolf. Cutting into their fight Wolfgar through the bloody deer carcass at the other wolf to brake up the fight and to pin him with the weight of the deer when it landed on top of the black beast. “You dare step foot on my grounds and attack what's mine? By all rights your dead and I'll hang our corpse to a tree as a warning to others.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:08 am

Comit was abit glade he would go to the future with her, yes things are going to be rough for the past few years but as long as she with him every hing is fine with the world. It was like a bet, if shd lost she aould be his as long as she lived. And if she wins he sikl come with her. It brought a snile to her face, not that warm smile but that smile of confidence, "okay, thanks wolfgar" she said softly removing her small naked body off of his as she put on her black bra and lace panites. She walked into the rooms to find a smaller shirt and male pants , this is go for fighting in shd thought. The clothing was abit old, and riped, as the color was shads of gray, clothing is clothingg I guess. Once she was now wearing clothing she watched the wolf leave to hunt, now she was alone she pulled out her watch and begain to tinker it to see if any one called, someone did, shd called back and nothing, she got worryed shd begain to call once more then again then again, then nothing. Comit was worryed as she left a voice message" hello, this is comit flower speaking, I'm puting a message that am still akive in well please call back ,thank you" hanging up she begain to explore abit of the old town. It was quite and scarey, looking around the place seeing nothing bht broken down homes with skulls almost every were. Then flash backs happen, she is a time traveler! The power to leap through time, and her job is to collect souls . Sadly, she has killed so many people, so many of her friends, making her a horable person in the future but its part of the job. As the cold air hit her hair and skin she shivered lightly, moments later shd heards the sound of a wolf thinking it might be wolfgar, sadly she was mistaken. A bothing black wolf came into view she had no wepons and no one around her as the large wolf came twords her comit used her speed to miss all his attacks as she yelled"wolfgar! Wolfgar!" She yelled missing every attempt he tryed to land a hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:52 am

It may seem odd to her but this is how Wolfgar felt and thought about it. She can make him feel so why would he give up on the girl who help him in her own way. Beside he likes her even if he hates humans. He love the sex and the fight they had with each other. As her face came to his chest Wolfgar brought his arms around her to cuddle up but loosen the hold when he was asked a question do ya mind coming with ms to the future? “Come with you to your world? I don't think I can live with humans,” the wolf thought about it quietly to consider it, “I don't have a pack and I can't take up a mate besides you since no other female can make me feel sexual desires,” In his own words he was saying yes I'll come with you. “I will train you well but I won't lose to you. When I win your going to be my mate, my pet, my pup barer and we'll start after we eat.” He heard her stomach growl like a beast and went out to hunt for some meat, “there are some human clothes in this room if you want to dress. But I prefer you naked always.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 am

Comit blinked afew times unable to put together what's he puting down. So he wished to teach the girl that tryed to kill him? Odd, but okay , it took a bit longer for her to fully grasp the concept of whats he saying. Feeling his hands removing her as he licked her soft smaller breast followed by her checks she gasp and looking to the side ina deep red blush."uh.. thank" she said softly , she would love to go back to her time. In a softer bed, where there is a cooling system, were there are clothing to wear. But in all honestly she wanted him to come with hdr , she shook her head and lean her face closer to his chest" do ya mind coming with ms to the future? I know am going to get in so much deep shit for doing this but... I would love to have you wish me in he future.. sadly I can't go back unless I fix that belt, as with fighting, I would enjoy crashing yoj," she looking into his eyes with hers "like I said I will enjoy fighting ya again. So.. um... when should we start?" She asking then her stomach begain to grawle loudly saying shes very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 am

Wolfgar couldn't understand either. How he is able to feel when Comit touches him is it because of her? The wolf didn't think about any further and just cuddled up with his human maybe mate as she pushed her body to adjust to his hold as she suggled into his fur. “I've fought many fights but I've never fought with someone like you. You have great speed but you lack power behind your hits. If you are hard to teach I'm up to the demand.” Maybe he would go with her if Comit offered but she wouldn't know if she'd asked to find out. Wolfgar has his own reason why his wants to train her. Somehow he wants to make her rightfully his mate to keep Comit with him. As she sat up and covered her breast the wolf also sat up and removed her hands, “why cover them up? I like them,” he licked her nipples and then her cheek. “I still hate humans but I like you Comit and no other female. So I want you to get stronger so we can fight again. I'm going to make you mine when I beat you but if you can win against me I'll allow you to go back to your world.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

The smaller female raised her eye brows that the male wolf, blushing bright red , abit shy "umm.. you felt it? Welp, that's odd than, wolfgar.." she paused for a second then felt the lick on her check brought her to chuckle " eh.." she laughed its been far to long since she laughed or smiled. Looking into his wolf eyes with her soft yellow color eyes. Comit pulled her body up abit feeling warm from his close imbraseeing arms as she could not help but rude he. Face agest his soft furr" I.. I would love too, but I will be honest.. am hard to teach and ..." she begain to think about what she has been doing for the past life, killing others to increase her power, and for enjoyment. "I.." she couldn't talk any more what was this feeling? Maybe my body is tired from the hot heavyvsex ? She though slowly raiseing her body from his warm furr shd chucked " you cna try.. " what she wanted to say , if he would love to come with her to the future to him a better life and maybe work with hsr. But she was shy too. Comit sat up with her small breast bounced up slight blushing abit she covered them, abit imbarest about theresize .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)   Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time wast for no one (Shadow Cast & Shanyflower)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next