Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cast from Heaven(open/m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Cast from Heaven(open/m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast from Heaven(open/m/m)   Cast from Heaven(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm

"I don't believe we've ever met before. I think I would remember someone like you." said the man. "You should really watch where you're going. The streets can be very dangerous, especially down here. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?" he said in a gentle warm tone. The poor little girl looked like she was lonely and confused, but what very intriguing was the fact that she wasn't shivering at all, given the current weather.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Cast from Heaven(open/m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Cast from Heaven(open/m/m)   Cast from Heaven(open/m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Cast from Heaven(open/m/m) Yo
Mercy had been cast from heaven for not picking a side in the war between heave and hell, she had wanted to remain neutral between the two. But, her brother Archangel Michael, had cast her down and stripped her of her wings and her power as well as her memories. Wandering the streets she was confused, everything was so different. Some people were running past her whilst others were looking at her oddly. Mercy was dressed in a simple white sleeveless dress that hit her mid thigh, she wore no shoes and even though a winter chill had set in Mercy barely took any notice of it. She couldn't recall how she had ended up on the footpath let alone how she had ended up wearing the dress she was. Looking around she stepped off of the edge of the footpath, she was intending to cross the street when a strong and warm hand circled around her upper right arm and yanked her backwards into a solid chest just as a car sped through where she had been standing only seconds before. Frowning a little Mercy tipped her head backwards and gazed up at the man who had grabbed her, he looked familiar, there was something about him. Something about his chiseled jaw, the five o'clock shadow and deep eyes tugged at something deep inside of her. But as she tried to think of where she knew him from the thoughts and feelings scurried away from her grasp. "Uh...thank you" Mercy said softly with a small frown at him. Moving away from his grasp Mercy turned and looked at him properly and let her eyes sweep over him slightly, he was handsome, she could easily give him that. But slowly the niggling feeling that she knew him came back. "Do I know you?" Mercy asked as she tipped her head to the side a little as she watched him.
Back to top Go down

Cast from Heaven(open/m/m)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: