Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:29 am

'Ok, so apparently they can travel quickly by jumping too. No biggie. I mean, it's useful, but it's not a necessity.' When ther arrived, Eric could see her smiling at him. They walked inside her apartment. It was small, but that didn't mean it couldn't feel like home. "It's... Roomy. It's nice, it's nice." He grabbed her hand. "It's nice." He started to lead her towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 am

A smirk crossed her lips as the female got to her feet and pulled him up , both now on there feet "so where do ya wanta go? How about my place.. I can use my demon powers to just take you there in full speed." She added she knew he got her where she wanted maybe he might be the right one.. To give me pleasure " she thought to her self. Grabing his hand as he gather his things as Amy hade to do was vlap her hands and they where gone. Grabing hold on his hand jumping high in the air on her way home as whe hold on tight to her back. And in no time they where back at her place. Her home was a apartment room, on the lower floor. Once entering her room being a one bed room apartment with a small kitchen and one bath room. With a small smile she gave him looking at him hoping he didn't mind her small home.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:48 pm

'Well, that would be a good power to have. It'll be really convenient. But should I do this? I know the consequences are drastic for veterans if they do this. So if I do this then I'll just have to not get caught, simple as that. I'm the Silent Death. This should be a piece of cake! "Hmm, alright. How about we just head over to your place or we could go to a motel. Either one would work. Besides, you just said that you want to be touched right?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Slowly bring her body close to his, as her soft pink lips pressing agest his uper lips. Slowly moving her hands down his chest." Rember that power when every time I snap my fingers the iteam appears, you can have that power trust me, you well love it~" she whispered sexually in his ear. Her soft body pressing agest his , as he could fell her large breast, pressing agest his body. "So, do you have a good place where we can.. Show me.. How good you are" she moving her head closer moving his neck lightly biting on his strong neck. Her body heat growing hoter not from the heat but from the wanting need.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm

'Two Hundred years old?! That's like two generations! Now is that old, or is it young for her? I don't really know. But getting a special power? I don't know, it seems kinda far-fetched. Better get some more information on this.' "No, I haven't had sex with a demon before and I don't believe that I would like to try it. Besides, how 'special' can this 'special power' be anyways?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Slowly her sword disapired in her hand , standing in the cold sand. "I looked into your soul, and I read you like a book" she added placeing her hand on her hips giving him a deathly glare."am 200 years old boy, so don't call me young.. Also.. I have seen the worse.. So don't say any more.." Her voice died softly. Walking over to the male giving him a soft glare. A grawle from deep in her thoat, hearing his words."I can't believe what your saying.." Seting closer to him as her demon eyes look into his." You could help me.. Have you ever hade sex with a demon before? And did you know after having sex you have a chance to get a special power.", she purred.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

'Eric? When did I tell her my name? Did I tell her my name? I don't think I did. All I referred to myself as was the Silent Death.' "Now, that's impressive. You figured out what my name was, and I didn't even give a hint on what it is. I applaud you." He clapped lightly. "Then again,mi don't really know what to expect from a demon but here's what I do know. I know about what battle is. I've faought in battles many times, unlike you, little girl. Your husband was a brave man to have fought in the human and demon war. But that's still no reason to mock humans. I mean, it's like when you're fighting another demon in a war, are you gonna just start mocking all demons, or are you going to find some excuse to not like them, just like humans do with demons? Also, the part about you wanting to be touched, I'm not sure if I can help you there, Lady."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Amy rasied her eye brow and laughed , fuck he is starting to catch on, how about I tell him more about my self. Maybe.. Placeing her book down and now sitng with her lags crossed." I do know what love is, human. Just because am a demon dosent mean I don't have feelings.. I lost my lover in war, the human and demon war was rough.. You don't know what battle is young man.. Trust me you don't..its bean years since I got any seeing my husband was always there for me.. I.. Just want to be touched.." Her words died down softly telling the truth, with alittle bit of a lie. Wait... It wasn't a lie at all, after her lovers passing she didn't do any one or tryed to keep her body from being touched by other men.. But its bean far to long.. Hearing his words cased the female demoness to chuckle." Really~" her voice soon turned dark , as he looked at her , behind him a long sword was ponited at his neck as what he was seeing was an after imigas of her body. As it slowly fade away." As you where saying Eric?" She asked how she got his name, from her eyes looking into his soul.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm

"Oh, ok. So that's why you're so willing to sit down next to me. Just looking for a good time. Then again, I didn't really expect you to be married, or to know what love is." He smirked at her. "And I didn't get my nickname for nothing. If you were to see me out there, oh wait. That's right, you couldn't see me or hear me. If you were in my way, then you'd be dead before you knew what even hit you. And trust me, I don't play around. In fact, if anything, I'll be the most demonic thing out in the field of battle."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 pm

The female roled her eyes at his nick name, as ready finishing up her drink."oh your married... That's too bad I was hoping for a good looking guy like you to show me a good time in bed. Oh well." Once again dnaping her fingers as she pulls out a small bag placeing it on her back to be able to read her book, turning to look at him and giggled." Cute nick name." She added hoping her book removing the book mark she hade in one of her pages. But her red eyes slowly begain to look through his human soul, " I dare you dear~ a demon like I can sence aura from miles away. So don't play around with a demon love, you well just end up geting hurt " moving her hand to blow him a kiss as she moved her eyes back to her book.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Weak? Useless? Not good in bed? Ok, that's it. "Weak you say? Do you think that someone called, the Silent Death, is weak? Do you think that someone who can help fight is useless and weak? I'm not weak. In fact, I bet I could take you on in more ways than one. Besides, my wife doesn't agree with your third statement. But, then again, it could be because you just haven't found the right person for you yet."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:32 pm

Pulling her sunglasses down as he can see the blush across her checks. Saying this was amazing and useful."well.. You know humans.. They say we take there jobs and such but dose it look like i give afucking rats ass? " taking anoyher sio of her drink as she placed the butt of the bottle on the sand. "Oh trust me, some make demons use that power in the war. There are so many different types of demons, pure demons, fallen angles, mix demons, half demon,it gose on and on. Now here is my question, why be an ass and now being nice to me? You humans maybe different but you guys act the same.. Week, useless, not good in bed. The list gose on and on" she added already moking the humans.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:15 pm

He had never seen anything like it before, and he thought that it would take humanity another hundred years to even get close to perfecting this kind of thing. But he had never imagined that it would've been so easy for a creature to just have something with the snap of its fingers. Hesitatingly, he grabbed the other soda bottle. 'It's still cold.' It shocked him when he heard that demons aren't that liked because of their ability or talent to do many things at once. He would be more than happy to be able to do that. Especially when he was overseas, working for the military. "That's crazy! Why would people not like that? That's amazing! I mean, it also would've been great to have in the military."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Amxa did the same thing with a book, snaping her fingers and it appears in her hand. Opening it up to read, untill the male asked her how she manged to pull such a trick."how, well some demons have the power to tellaport iteams from there home to where ever they wish with the snap of the finger. "Snaping her finger once again now next to her two bottles of soda. One for her self and another for him. Grabing a hold of the cold drink she open the top and drank some." All demons are different, as you know about the other land. You humans don't really like my kind because of are talent to do many things at once." She added taking another sip of soda. Looking over to him "oh I brought two if ya want the other one." She added looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:56 pm

He was kinda annoyed when she didn't take the hint to leave him alone. But instead, she sat down next to him. But, he wasn't about to complain. As long as she didn't bother him, he was ok. When he saw her make a pair of sunglasses appear out of thin air, his jaw had dropped. 'Woah, she can pull sunglasses out of nowhere? Can demons do that.' "Umm, hey. How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 pm

The female sigh softly seeing the spot of hers did have some time left. Roleing her eyes she sat next to the male before doing so she took out her small tawle and layed it on the cooling sand next to the male. Taking a set on the soft tawle with her back agest the sand looking up at the clear blue sky, not careing what he was about to say."I guess I might as well share it with ya." Pulling out her sun glasses from mid air with just a snap of her fingers placing them over her eyes. Now relaxing with the hot cooling ocean breeze hiting her skin. While and nivly shaped body, with her arms behind her head enjoying her spot, well kinda trying to ignore a grumpy man next to her.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:25 pm

The man looked at her. And sighed. He just got back to the states and was hoping to be able to see his wife within the next few days. But now there's one of these demons, he thinks that's what they're called, bothering him and trying to ruin his day. "Listen, today is my day. I haven't had time to relax, unlike you obviously have. So how about you just screw off, because I'm not really in the mood. Okay? Okay. Now bye." He said as he waved her away.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Her skine pale, and soft. Her hair back to normale, blak with red ends, her small cat ears twitched at the male. Not saying any thing back. Still looking out the window , watching every thing move by. The colors flashing. Her words sliped her lips, with out her even realizing." I love ..I love him.. I love him.. I love Norman... But I know.. He dosent deserve somthing like me...I.. Can never.. Change.." Her voice soft , but deep, and week. Once again her eyes slowlyed closed into a deep sleep once again. Having a deep dream about her life with Eric now feeling bad? Why should I? He was just a sex toy?. Once again her eyes opened slowly now in a different place, in a room she has never seen before. A room that looks nice and clean. Wait where is Norman. Moving her hands on the soft sheets , this a bed.. Not my room.. Normans room maybe? She asked her self now able to move her head.

••••
The day is sunny and hot, now whereing a beach hat. With white short shorts and a long pink shirt.her eyes glowing red like normale, as her short hair blowing in the wind. Whereing some high weges. And quckly she jumped in the air in full speed. Wanting to make it to her favorite beach spot, before someone else makes it there. Landing on her feet on the yellow sand. Runing over to her shady spot, why is it her favorite spot, it was because next to her spot is a tall life garde tawer making good shade. Walking over to her spot a man siting there relaxing under the shade. With a pout the female walked over with her arms relaxing on her waist as her hand."excose me! This is my spot mister!" She grawled as her eyes slowly grew red trying to scare him off. Like any other human would do.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:51 pm

He stood up slowly, holding the sonic grenade in his hand. "I'll be back, huh?" He remembered something. "Amxa!" He sprinted back in the direction of the now, not burning house. He turned the corner of the house and saw here there, laying alone, unmoving. "No!" He sprinted towards her, falling to his knees as he grasped her. He could hear her breathing, but it was raspy. 'Oh thank god!' She was alive, but she felt very cold. 'I have to get her to safety.' He took off his jacket and placed it on her, in an effort to keep her warm. He picked her up and walked to his car. He opened the passenger side door and carefully placed her in the seat. Then he buckled her seatbelt in, making sure she she was secure. 'It's too dangerous for me to take her back to her place. She's gonna have to stay with me.' He quickly got into the driver's seat, started the car, and drove home with her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Amxa lifeless back agest the wet concrete. The night sky clear and wonderful, the air blowing through the air, hiting her cold body. Her soft red eyes open lightly to see a figer walking pasted her. Her voice soft and warming calling the figer over,"h..help... " her voice cryed over the male. It was odd but she really couldnt see any thing, every thing around her was hazel, and her sight was fogie."a...n..Norman.." She baged moving her arm up pointing her fingers twords the figer , slowly her soft red begain to see clearly, now able to see the male leaving. Not geting a good sight of the male, maybe it was someone else? Closeing her eyes once again, her body shut down once again. Dark lost in her own gilt, and sorrow. Is Norman okay? I love him! I want to be with him... I don't want to leave him.. Never again.. Even if he dosent love me.. I love him.. But I know , after sex.. I well hurt him.. Like I did to alxe, Eric, mattew, and many more... Why.. Why am I like this?!

Her body finally felt better ,no longer cold, no longer wet. Wait I feel like am moving? Her eyes open softly looking out the window? Watching the building passing by."Norman..", her voice soft and cracked. Now realizing she was in the car with her crush. Still week not able to move so much, wait am I whereing his jacket? Looking down to see a black jacket covering her large breast now worming up her body.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:56 pm

"Woah!", Norman yelled. He quickly moved his foot back and was free of the man's grasp. Eric slowly got up, still smiling. Do you have any idea who I am?" He thought for a moment. 'Ok, Norman. Everything is gonna be alright, unless, oh god I hope he isn't a demon. "A demon?" He mentally face palmed himself. 'Way to be blunt about it, genius.' Eric chuckled. "So that's how afraid you are? You think that upon seeing someone else who looks stronger, you think that they're a demon?" He was laughing now. "I expected more from the Human Sonar." 'The Human Sonar? I understand why he would call me that, and I won't complain. It has a nice ring to it.' "But know this, Human Sonar, that in the heat of battle, I have the advantage." He started to run to the left. "Wait, get back here!" He saw Eric run behind a tree. He quickly followed while listening. 'Where did he go?' He then heard a voice, a whisper. "I'm right behind you." He then could hear laughing. He turned around only to see nothing. "What?" He then felt pain from the back of his head on the right side as he went flying a little and rolled to a stop on the ground. He then quickly picked himself up and listened again. Nothing. He then heard a voice coming from his left side. "Have you figured it out yet?" 'Figured out what?' "Are you a demon or not?!" He could hear laughing again. "I'm a human, Sonar." He could hear this on his right side now. "Yet, while I am a human," it felt like a whisper in his ear, "I'm also the closest thing to a demon that you're gonna find." He felt another punch connect with his gut this time, making him keel over. "If you're a human, then how're you doing this?"

"You know what, I'll tell you, just for the heck of it." He could see Eric walk out from behind a tree, not making a sound. "I was in the military once. And soon, I became the best marksman in the squadron. I would take out enemies, one by one, without missing a beat. Eventually, I got bored. I wanted to get in on the action. And eventually, I was able to move without making a single sound. Because of this, my killing technique was unique. And I was known as the Silent Death. And I guess that I really am silent if I can elude you so well. And now you know, why I have an advantage over you. Not only can I camouflage myself, I can also be quiet." He smiled at Norman. "Now, back to your regularly scheduled program." He walked back to go behind a tree. "No!" Norman ran at him and picked up a small rock in the process. 'I hope this works!' He threw the rock as Eric turned to go behind the tree. The rock his his heel making a small thud. He could sense it now. Where he's going, what he's doing, where he's at. He could sense it. 'I've got one chance!' He quickly sprinted to where he could sense Eric was going. 'Only one shot!' He swung his fist outward, connecting it with Eric's jaw, sending him flying back a little.

Eric rolled and got into crouched position, half glaring and half smiling at Norman. "I knew there was more to you, Human Sonar. I've never been able to get hit before you. It feels good to have a challange for once. But now," he pulled out a small black oval-looking thing. It had a bright color that looked yellow. He pulled the yellow part off of the oval. "I really have to get going. But know this, I will be back. I will get her for ruining my life. And I'm gonna get you, and make you watch, while we slowly tear her apart. Good bye, Human Sonar." He tossed the black oval along with the yellow thing at Norman as he started to walk away. "Wait!" Norman started after him but was stopped when the oval started emitting a high pitched sound. "Aaah!" He desperately covered his ears. He could see it now, he saw something like this online once. It was called a sonic grenade. It makes a high pitched sound twenty seconds after the yellow pin was pulled. The only way to turn it off... "Aaah!" He quickly took his hands off of his ears and grabbed the sonic grenade and the pin, putting the pin back on, halting the sound. He sighed in relief, before looking around and listening. Eric was gone.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Amxa layed on the cold wet payment , for a while. Next to the knocked out alxe. Her uper chest still exposed, as the firemen rushed over to gather akxe to send him to the hospital, as they were about to do the same thing to the demoness they stoped, and left her there. Demons and humans may live together in Harmony. But that dosent mean all humans like demons as the same with demons twrods humans. Her body now fully healed. Her mind on the other hand , was not. Needed the rest it craved , flash backs slowly come into play. Slowly destroying male after makes lifes. Alxe.. He was not bad, but his wife found out , which cased her to divorce him. As alxe love, slowly sliped away from him. Eric a nother lost soul, feel deeply in love with the yuki, to only get his heart crushed when the male cought her in bed with his close friend. As for the man over the phone, Mathew , the longest man amxa has ever spend so much time with, other then her husband. Giving her a life, and helping her get used to the human world. Only to get back stabed, by the one he loves. Taking his money, and crushing his heart. There are many men that has faced her , giving them a good fuck, and then take there things and leave. The cold air blew through the trees as the fall colors leaves fall on the half naked female. No one around her, no one with her, she was all alone, just like what her mother has said. "If you keep doing this.. You well end up sad and alone." Not careing about the words it hits her heart. As the men that loved her so much pasted by in her brain. Her body still unable to move, but her ears, and hands are, as the same with her lips. Hearing somthing trying to hear any one? But no, there was no one.. Like before.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 pm

There were leaves blanketing the ground as he ran towards this person. He slowed down as he got closer to this person. He was able to hear him talking now. He could tell, by the voice, that it was a man. He seemed to be talking to someone. He sensed that the man was holding something similar to a phone. "What do you mean that she's still alive?!" 'What? Was this planned?' "So what you're telling me, is that we put an innocent family in danger for nothing?! We did all of this for nothing?!" There was another voice coming from the phone now. Another man. Norman was behind a tree now. "Calm down, Eric! The family is still alive." 'Eric? Huh, never heard of him before. Damn that pun.' "It's alright. We'll just go on to plan b. She may be alive, but we did a number on her. She's still recovering. We can get her right now, if we act fa-" Norman accidentally stepped on and broke a twig trying to het closer. He quickly went back behind the tree. 'Please don't let this be a stupid movie cliché.' "Wait a moment!." The man then looked around and said, "Don't do it. I think there's someone here with me." 'Damn this stupid movie cliché! Wow, I'm damning everything today. I should lay off the damns.' "I'm gonna go, don't do it. Eric out." He put the phone away and looked around. "Alright, where are you?", he called out. Norman didn't sense any weapons on him, but he wasn't about to take any chances. The man, Eric, he guessed his name was, crouched down for a moment and was picking something up in his hands. "I believe I know who you are." He wasn't looking in any general direction. He seemed to be looking around as he said this. "We've been watching her for a while, and if my hunch is correct, then you must be the man that's been associating with her for the past few months, aren't you? So tell me, did she ruin your life yet too?" 'That's why they're after her?' "If my hunch is correct too, then that would mean that I have the advantage here. Now," he reared his arms back, "let's see if this works." He swung his arms into the air and threw something. They seemed to be small rocks and pieces of gravel. They hit the tree and made Norman focus his attention on the noises near the tops of the trees. He looked back down at the man and noticed that he was gone. "What?!" He stepped out from behind the tree and walked over nearby where the man was standing. He was desperately looking around and he listened. Nothing. "Damn it, I lost him!" He then felt something grab his ankle, making him look down. He was barely about to see the smiling face in the darkness and in the leaves. He was barely able to see the man, apart from his now uncovered arm. "Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:22 am

The burn body was now out inside playing on the cold wet floor looking up into the night sky. Leasoning to the pub he made , just wanted amxa to get up and slap him. Her body slowed down but the burns and holes in her body started to heal up, to the ponit of her body going back to basic health. Almost like nothing happened. I guess I tryed to jok with him ended.. Who is that? Please be safe ...love. Her eyes was now closed with her uper chest showing off, her hair back to normal, and now healed up. The firemen manged to put down the high flames , alxe was next to her . as he moved alittle alxe could see the half naked women laying on the floor with her arms open and her lags crossed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 am

He takes one step inside and he could hear her voice. "Love, don't go inside. I will be there in ten minutes." He stopped in place. 'Damn it! Damn it, Amxa!' He stood there, looking at the flames happening all around in fron of him. Both choices were easy. He could run in and help, or he could stay outside. He finally decided to trust her. He turned around and walked down the steps from the porch of the house. He looked at the person who just ran out. A woman, she was with the kids, holding them and trying to get them to calm down. 'At least they're ok. I just hope that I can say the same thing about them though.' He looked at the roaring flames. 'Are the flames getting higher?' He then sensed two figures running out. One of them had picked the other one up. He smiled in relief and jogged over to them. "Amxa, Ale-" He could see them now. Alex looked like... He didn't look right. And Amxa, 'Damn it!' "Amxa." She smiled at him. He felt like yelling at her. But his happiness at her still being alive overpowered that anger. He wanted to go and hug her, but he knew that would most likely hurt her.

"Well, any last words?"He once again felt tears start to overwhelm him as he gave a soft chuckle and smiled sadly. "The one that I'd expect to have some last words is you. But on the bright side, you're still looking pretty 'hot'." He mentally face-palmed himself. 'Really, Norman? Stupid puns? Is that the best you can do right now?' "Right now, I'm just glad you're ok." What was that, he sensed someone else. Another person. It wasn't close-by. It seemed to be coming from the back of the house. Not close, but a little farther away. 'Has that person been there this whole time?' The person was just standing there. It seemed almost as if... As if he was watching everything go down. "Stay here this time, Amxa. You need to rest. I'll be right back." He quickly ran away to go meet this mystery person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next