Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:39 am

He sighed. "You're right. I do like you, Amy." This made her stop in her tracks. He was doing it again. Using that calm-before-the-storm tone. "I like you, but not in the way you think. I don't have feelings for you." He swept off the front of his shirt, where her breast had made contact. He was glaring at her now. "I like you as an individual. Nothing more, and nothing less. And you didn't over hear what I said to Alex, I let you hear what I said to him. As I said before, I know where people are at. Everyone has a different way or walking. Remember that while you are in this building, you are in my territory. Got it?"

He started to walk slowly towards her. "Also, I do believe in you. I know that you're nice, deep down. You just don't want to show it. Why is that, is it because you're a demon, and we're just mere humans? Do you find that to be a sign of weakness? Or are you just too afraid to show it?" He was smiling now. But it was a different kind of smile. One that she's never seen before. There wasn't even a hint of warmth in that smile. It seemed almost, malevolent. "Also, I believe that it's quite the opposite actually. I may not like you in that way," he grabbed her chin with one hand and tilted her head to look at him and leaned in so that their faces were almost touching, "but I know that you like me in that way." He leaned back and let go of her chin. He was walking away now. "Have a good day, Amy. Remember, great things."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:55 am

Raiseing her eye brow softly at him seeing he rembered , so she walked over to him in a rush for nothing. Amy soon turned around only to stop her. Somthing felt odd, she still didn't fell sorry for for the men shs sleepet with. But unliklybreason being is ,she can't find sexal relief durning sex.but not just that a smile crossed her lips creeply with her face ,faceing away from him. "No, I over hear you men talking, its sad to see you believe in a demoness like me, because." Amy turned around walking over to her boss pressing her large breast agest hia chest. Moving her head closer to his ear and wishpered" a women like me has done this many times before, people either hate me or love me, so am not different .. You like me so in your eyes am different" slowly moving away from him to look at hia face as her soft red eyes enter his normale human eyes, his hair nice and clean, same with his strong chin. Amy loved away and begain to move away from the male.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 am

Norman looked at her and smiled. "It's alright, Amy. Thank you for telling me, although I already knew about the meeting." He raised his hand to his ear and tapped twice. "Remember? But again, thank you for letting me know." Something seemed different about her. The way she was walking, the way she spoke to him, he wondered if what he had said earlier had clicked with her somehow. She started to walk away when he stopped her. "Wait, Amy." She stopped and turned to look at him. "Are you alright? You seem different. Is something bothering you, or is something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Amy finished her office work, trancefer information into the next caller. The yuki already finished her workand grew bord. Slowly geting to her feet , the sound of high hills hit the wooden floor. The short hair female soon left her office to check on the other paper work she asked another guy to print. Quckly she hid behind a wall. Over hearing the two males talk. Laying her back agest the wall, leasoning to every word spoken from there lips. Moving her finger to twirl her curly hair. With a smirk on her face, why should I care? Alxe? Oh I rember him, he wasn't to bad inbed. A sigh left her lips now talking about her. And how much he hated her. Roleing her soft red eyes already knowing this, there just humans who c- the thought process stoped to hear that Norman , believes to change me? No.. He .. She was lost , what kind of human is he? Once again Amy moved her hands to her hips and leaving once the papers where done being copied. The demoness walked down the hall, now having the same faces ponited at her, hate, disclosure, pleasurement, jealouly. The list whw. On and on about the looks she was geting. Once in her office she gathered her paper work and saw that there was a meeting going to happen around, noon. Grabing her things she ran over to the bosses office with out knowing she bumped into him."sir, you got a meeting, I just saw the paper, am so sorry I didn't inform you earlier. " Amy said softly still holding her note pad in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:09 pm

It's been a couple of weeks now since Amy joined. She's been doing some decent work, nothing special, but it's decent. The only downfall is that lately the men in the office have been upset. Some to the point of resigning. But the worst case had been with a worker named Alex. He was a respectable man. And he did pretty good work. But he's been in a state of depression. Apparently he had cheated on his wife. And she found out the hard way, and now she's kicked him out of the house and had divorced him, taking all of his money and the kids with her. Norman would say that Alex has had a pretty rough couple of weeks, but that would be one hell of an understatement. Norman had been waiting for an opportunity to be able to talk to him, but hadn't received the opportunity. Until now that is.

He walked to where Alex usually is, where he works. He stops next to the depressed individual, and sees that he's slouching on his chair slowly, very slowly typing. He could see his eyes, and they were void of life, not like two weeks ago where he was one of the happiest people that Norman knew. But now, there was this air around him that even made Norman feel bad. Norman takes a deep breath and listens for a second. Now!

"Hey Alex, buddy, I noticed that you haven't been doing as much work lately." He saw his body go stiff. 'Probably from fear right now', He thought. 'Be careful what you say here, Norman'. "It's alright, you don't need to be afraid. I knew what's been going on. You've had a pretty harsh couple of weeks, haven't you?" He could see Alex shaking. "I won't get upset at you. I just want you to know that I'll support you. I haven't lost any respect for you, from what you've done with her. And if you ever need anything, then know that I'm here for y-" He heard Alex mutter out. "You knew, didn't you? You knew! You knew what kind of person that she is, right? Why the hell did you accept her?! What the hell kind of boss are you? You may have not lost any respect for me, but know that I've lost all of my respect for you! You are a fucking idiot, Norman Daham! You ruined my life!" He was looking at Norman now, glaring with remorseless eyes filled with hatred. Norman took a deep breath. "I hired her because she was different from anyone else I've seen and met. Because think about it. Who does she resemble the most out of anyone in this building? The answer is me. She's very persuasive, although in a different way, she's one of the most persuasive people I know. Who knows, she might even be better than me" Alex's face was now a mixture of anger and confusion. "I've read her papers, Alex. And you're right, I knew what she was like. But I believe that she can change. I've even seen some improvement after her out bust on her first day. She's changed. It's a small change, but its a huge step for her. And eventually, she'll do this company even more good than me. Way more. But not only that, she'll eventually do more good for you, me, and everyone else that she's hurt." "Do you really believe that sir?" "Yes, I do. Also, you don't have to respect or trust me. I'm not asking for anything, Alex. I want you to know that I support you." Alex looked down at his desk, struggling not to let a tear slip from his eyes. "Have a good day, Alex." Norman starts walking away, when he hears Alex get up from his seat. Norman turned around to look at him. "Mr. Daham. I may not have any more respect for you, but I still believe in you sir. When she finally does a 180, is when I'll respect you again. You got that sir?" It wasn't a question, or a statement. It was a promise. Norman extend his arm forward and gives Alex a thumbs up. "Got it, Alex. I won't let you down yet." Alex sits back in his seat, rejuvenated, and starts typing, faster than before Norman had come to talk to him. Alex was back. Norman knew this, and he also knew that she was nearby, listening them talk. All he could hope for was that the message got through to her, even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:14 am

Amy didn't really need the paper as her demon mind can handle remembering simple information , but Amy took the paper regardless. She looked down at the male siting at the desk , rasing an eye brow about her day." Its wasn't to bad, I did finish refoxinf all your important business calls and I send you an email about your upcoming meetings." Amy addresses relaxing her hand on her hip. As for Henry. Licking her lips in delight , the two hade sex in the closest an hour ago, and he wasn't so bad. Fixing the bottom on the top part of her suit , before looking back at the male." We'll thank you , I have to go home." She added waving her hand good bye to the male. It was already 12 pm by the time the female whent home. But as the weeks past things slowly got worse. Not in her work but around her, meaning one of the males she hade sex with the other day is married, and his wife found out so the poor human male is at a state of depression. Same with a nother man, he started to like her, but Amy told him it was only in the heat of them moment. As four men quit there job because of Amy. As the week pasted and Amy was working on her paper work, she really didn't care who got hurt as long as she got pleasure from it.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:21 am

He looked up from what he was doing, and upon seeing Amy, he smiled. "Ah there she is, my star pupil! Need some information? All right. My address is 523 S. Harley. And my number is 555-9206. And if you could specify what other business information and numbers you need, then I'll be more than happy to help."

She told him what other information she needed and he gave her answers to all her questions. This went on for about 10 minutes, considering that Norman was writing all of this information down on a blank sheet of paper. "Alright, I know it's a lot of information to handle, so I wrote it all on here for you, in case you ever forget anything." He Picks up the sheet of paper and hands it to her. "I could tell that you've certainly had experience in this work field. So, Amy, how was your first day on the job?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Amy stood there in silence, with mixed emotions across her face. Slowly moving her soft red eyes away from his, to watch all the other workers stoped in place to watch the fire burn. There Amy stood in shock, and every words he said was true and breath taking. A pink blush crossed her soft checks to hear him say about her sexual out burst. As the last words he spoke from his lips as he left printed into her brain. Now on repeat over and over again."I expect great things,Amy. Great things." Those little words that he said was now glued to her brain. As never in her life as a human like him self, has impressed her. Once the boss left to hia office there Amy stood as the door shut tight all the guys started to talk to one another about what just happen , as softnwords left the yukis lips" the.. Fuck just happen.." She said softly walking over to her new small office. The office wasn't to bad, but it was plain and emtpy. With a new laptop on the dest followed by a large cabinet next to the small printer close to the wall near the door. A deep sigh left her lips , walking info her office.

He first day wasn't so hard. As every one left home , her self and her boss hade to stay alittle late to fax paper work to the other office. Amy stood to her feet and walked down the hall to her bosses room to get information from the human. With a note pad in her hand and a pen in the other. The female walked in and relaxed her body on the wall."since am your assistant, I need to know your number, home address, busines numbers and other important information. " she added as her soft red eyes trivled up his body and eyes. She was slightly up set that she was brought down by a mer human but in the line of work its not of interest.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 6:25 pm

He had never, once in his life, had someone yell at him on their first day on the job. Much less swear at him. This had surprised Norman, but instead of showing that he was shocked, he smiled at Amy's outburst. And then he bowed, saying "Why thank you, thank you. You've been such a good audience. But I must say, that you put on quite a show yourself. I'm fact, I'm not even mad. I'm amazed!"
He looked up and saw a look of confusion on the demon's face. "Not everyone has the courage to yell at their boss on the first day. More specifically, me. Because I'm sure that you're well aware of what I am like, considering how everyone listened to me. But look around you, everyone completely forgot what I had said. And their looking, not just at me, but at you. They're listening to every word we say, watching every move we make. And this has never happened before. Not until now, at least. And you're right. As long as you do the work, I shouldn't be butting into your business. Or, more specifically, what 'business' may be put into you. And while I am a human, that's also why I am so strong. Because I am underestimated. While you, on the other hand, are overestimated. But in this case, I estimated you perfectly. This is what makes you so different from everyone else. You are able to pull people's attention away from me. And they'll listen to you."
He stood tall and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "I expect great things from you, specifically, Amy Flowers. Welcome to the company." He starts to walk away from Amy. And he says, "also, I never mentioned anything about you, ahem, 'fucking' anybody. You might want to try to keep that to yourself next time." He continues walking away, leaving the demon. While walking he yells back, once more, "I expect great things, Amy. Great things."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Amy stoped in place, as her soft glare soon turn to a wide eye expression. How did he know, he's not a demon like I, he's not a monster? It's crazy to see how strong or cleaver a human can get. "No where" the female yuki ((demon)) lied to her boss. Of course he explained how this normale human can do such things very well. Crossing both arms as her hand dangle alittle from careing her briefcase. Amy placed the bag on the floor next to her feet , moving her hands to fix up her hair alittle. Now things are going to get much harder to plain . as alot of humans say , 'its like having eyes in the back of the head' this man can see every thing, so once he finished talking Amy started to clap her hands loudly "brovo! " Amy yelled as her clap speed slowly dies down. Relaxing he'd hands on her hips. From the small offices around them the female yuki could see a few heads poping out from the small little offices the males geting abit noisie about the new commercial now face to face with her boss." First I should say, never have I ever seen a human like your self, and second. You have no right to contrle what I do, as long as I do the work you don't have to be butting into my wolrd. So its none of your consideration on who I fuck!" She yelled then quckly covered her lips. Already knowing she might ger fired for this.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 4:38 pm

There's a reason why Norman Daham's a good boss. He's pretty nice, but gets strict when he has to be. He's been working at this same company for about 10 years now. He knows how things are run around here. But above all else... "Where did you go?" He asked without turning to face her. He didn't even have to glance behind himself to know that she had left his side. He spoke calmly, but in a way that intimidated even the strongest, hardheaded person. He slightly turned his head to the point where he could see her face in his peripherals.
He could see her surprised expression. He smirked. "You may be thinking right now, Ms. Flowers, 'how did he know, he didn't even see me move. His back was turned the whole time.' Well here's one thing you don't know about me. I know, what you do in here. Where you go, who you talk to, I'm talking to you too, Mitch." He turns to look in the direction of the man she went to go talk to. "I know what happens, and where it happens. Because there's one thing that makes me stand out from others. I have very good hearing, Amy."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Amy sigh softly following the male, into her new office. Or to show her around, the female demon wasn't to sure. Still careing her hand back followed by her briefcase. The office looked plained, and boreing, making the female want to leave the building and look for another job. Looking up at the wall to see a few to little poaters about the work field. Some saying 'don't be late, call this number and you too can have life insurance.' And that word 'life insurance' poped up in every poster now the demoness unserstood why this place is like this. Hell , the posters are the only thing with bright colors. Followed the male Amy indeed was leasoning to everyone little conversation that her cat ears could pick up. The one part that got her to smirk was the fact, that some of the male workers saw her as attractive. As Norman stoped to tell the workers to get back to work. Amy let out a soft froun to see the place died down. As the only sounds was typing, phones ringing, and the sound of there own foot steps. While the boss was faceing away Amy quckly took out a ink pen and ruahed over to the male that called her hot."hay good lookin, take out your arm for 'us' to have alone time togsther~" a wink followed by a lick of her lips to see the first man she was going to play with . not bad looking , short cut hair, kinda muscular. As she got a hold of hia arm she wrot down her number and ran off , before her boss knew she was gone. Now behind him turning her head to blow a kiss to her first target. Amy looked around seeing alot of the office workera being males , is she the only female? If so, then this well turn out to be fun. The female demon crossed her arm under her breast to make them seem larger than though they are."so, what do you want me to do?" She asked her question following him into the other small office room. Wait what worryed her was, did her new boss read every little thing in her paper work? About her being a slut, and sleeping with every male. If so then this well turn out to be a prabelm.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 1:17 pm

He replies quickly, but sternly. "Alright, follow me." He gets up, and opens the door, motioning for her to follow him. She follows him out the door and through the halls. Along the way, he could overhear his coworkers. "Congratulations for your wife." "Did you watch the news last night?" Just simple conversations. But the majority wasn't simple small talk.
"Hey, is that the new one?" "That's the 3rd one this year, and it's only July." He's always had good hearing. He wasn't really sure why or how, but he's accepted it. It comes in handy sometimes. "How long do you think this one'll last?" "I give her a month." "I hope not, she's damn hot!"
"Damn it." He stops dead in his tracks, motioning for Amy to stop walking as well. "Alright! That's it! Everyone get back to work, right NOW!"
"Shit, now you've done it! You've made him pissed!" "Me? It was you! Shut up and get back to work, hopefully we didn't piss him off too bad." He could hear various conversations slowly die out until all was silent.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Laying back in the office chair ,watching the male with closely red eyes following his every movemts. Crossing her lag on top of the resting lag. Moving her body alittle to show off her body curves. She may not be wereing her demon outfit, but instead in a high class work suit. When in her dark blue suit her breast looked large as so her hips. Trying her hardest to show them off. The male she was talking to wasn't that bad looking , rather he looked like a normale every day male. Strong neck, brod shoulders, not to skiny and not to fat. He was a normale male. As a smirk crossed her face' maybe he's fun in bed too, mm' was the only thing that pasted though her head untill the male started to speak more. Slowly the female looked at his hand , as Amy begain to shack his hand. Now glad she got a new job hoping the men she fuck in this one wount try to either love her or hate her. Maybe I should stay away from the married men.. But there fun to play with.. Amy maybe in her own world but she was indeed leasoning go him, seeing not alot of people stay longer then a year, like her self. Removing her hand from his , and resting it on the arms of the black chair as she speak she moved her fingers and hand around , a bit flatered from what he said"aw, that's sweat, thank you I won't let you down," Amy said softly , now taking the paper away from him and sliped itnin her small hand bag. But what was odd, is that she wasn't just any worker.but his assistant his left hand man. Amy slowly got up from the chair giving him a wave of the hand walking twords the door" so what do you want me to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:21 am

After scanning over her paperwork a little more, he finally looks up at her. "Well, Amy Flowers. I wouldn't say that it's an honor to work here, but its better than nothing. You know, making calls, signing paperwork, sitting down all day, its pretty good considering you get a decent pay. And who knows, you might get a raise quick enough considering that you've had experience in this work field." He reorganizes the paperwork and hands it back to her.
"Also, the name's Norman Daham. It's nice to meet you Amy." He extends his arm out in front of him opening his hand for an obvious handshake. "I've seen many people come and go. And all of them have made this company better. Its a shame that there hasn't been anyone who's stayed for then a year. But I can honestly say that I haven't seen anyone as, uhh, unique looking as you. But i can only hope that that uniqueness isn't just in your looks. I hope you dont let me down, I have high expectations for you, Amy."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 Img__dfbnaz_by_ssflowerss-d9sa7gc
Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 Img__lk1nj_by_ssflowerss-d9sa73q
((This is a very different type of rp as this one is about a women cheating on many men, the last name might sound familiar but its a different character. And I need a male to show her, or to open her eyes to tell her that the path she is on well only bring sadness and hate. ))

The world of the liveing , as demons and humans live separately. After the large war of humans and demons , after two years in in frount, and a nother six in the battle zone. It was soon said that the humans lost the war, even though the humans lost the war. Most demons enjoyed living among the humans, same with monsters, like werewolfs, vampires, witches etc. Doing normale every day things , pay bills, work, and so on. As for the demons , having there own side of the world they fight over land, nothing new, and kill for a living. Unlike the demons on the other side of the world the demons that live among the humans are more relaxed, smarter, wize, well educational, but they are strong none the less. As the years pasted the human side of the world looked much brighter and colorful yess there was thoses humans that killed anyone for money and well do anything for drugs . none talking about the bad side, of things. In this world demons and monsters learned from humans , is to never let go of somthing dear, because once you do.. You well never get it back. At first the demons thought 'money,'?: then soon realize it's love, hope, friend ship, and the ones you love.

A demon neko with high black boots walked down the side walk, to her job. The sun was high in the sky, followed with no clouds which made the female grunt in a pout. Moving her hands to her hair to puff them up alittle , adding air to the black and red strands of hair. With her large black purse along with her briefcase in the other hand. The young yuki walked into the office. Whereing a thigh black work suit, already knowing the rules when first coming to the human world.blood drio from her large sword, the same with large amount of demon blood dripped from her expost chest, as the female looked around to see the demons , this women fought with was now all dead around her. Tossing her sword to the side biting her lips hard. ' am so sick of this crap.. It's the same thing .. Over and over again..I just wish..' Her thoughts ended as a small plane crossed over the land, ready to land on its wels , the sky unlike the human world. Is dark , bloodly red mix with black, the air around the land is nothing but dark sand and grivle, with bones and dead demon bodies. With her feet in a angle ready to run. Once the plane landed, the yuki bust into speed , and once doing so the dirt under her feet pushed down into the earth from her power. Going in a super fast speed twords the plane. The female stoped and hide behind a large pile of boxes. From what it looked like two demons where planing on living in the human world as well. Using her cat claws to open the box and enter it as the female yuki closed the box behind her makeing a small hole for her toe breath. It was a long ride but , the yuki manged. After a while of waiting for the plane to land, the female felt the box move , moving her head close to the box wooden surface she head grass, and the sound of wind blowing through the trees. Quckly she cut the box upen and ran off into the thick forst. It took 3 years to get papers , a home, and a job. The first day was rough as they didn't like the way she looked. But after a while they helped her get a better outfit for work, soon things slowly whent down hill, lossing two jobs in the next 5 years finally able to get a new one. Why geting fired ? The yuki would okay with the men at her work, sleep with them , and then go to the next male. Innthe next year all men would either give her a wink or a death stare. So after the last job , after fucking every man she left and grew bored as her next job was a office manager assestion, and here she was. a smirk crossed her face happy to be in her new job, hoping the men here would just be okay with one night fucking, and won't cry about it. As her soft red eyes gaze in her boss, handing over her paper work"well , ita an honor working here." She said as he read up in her reports, they where not bad. As it said she worked hard , she knew what she was doing. And hade experience in the line of work. "Might as well, my name is Amy s flower" she said in her voice voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6