Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Martha heart slowly sank. Her face already covered in water, wanting more wanting to hear more of her lover. What slowly crushed her heart was the fact that he.. Was right about Amy, Martha didn't wanted to believe it but it was true, Martha being her closest friend Martha knows Amy has done this for a while. With her arms crossed she looked over at her husband when he asked about her power." The eye thing, remeber about me reading your eyes? That's a gift.. The thing is its not what she gave me.. But rather what she took away... You don't know this.. Because I was afrade to tell you.. I .. I was born with sight prablems.. Where I would have to go to the doctor every so often to get glasses or to get somthing into my eyes.. Amy helped me and gave me 20 20 vissen. I was happy..." She added looking away still standing in his way."don't... Hurt... Her.. UNDER STAND?!" she yelled showing her anger twords her lover. Things slowly died at the two grew quite. The air around them grew thicker. It soon ended with the two looking away, as Amy gave him a finale look before walking off. Showing him.. It was over between the two.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 pm

He still had a blank expression on his face when she had blocked his path. He was shocked when Martha told him about what happened in Amy's life. He was even more shocked to hear that they had slept together. But it really shouldn't come as a surprise to him. But it made him wonder, what power had she received? "I know that you care about her a lot. She's your friend. And she probably cares about you too. And I don't care if you're bisexual, homosexual, I don't care. What you like is what you like. But I wonder, how much does she care about you. How many others has she tempted into sleeping with her?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:07 pm

Once seeing the new power he was holding. It did impressed his wife. But the soft shook on her face soon fade, as she slowly ran after him. Droping the small, white tissue to the floor. Martha ran infrount of him stoping him in his tracks."no! She has bean through worse Eric! I well not let you hurt my friend! I am the only friend she has left. I don't wish, to see my lover hurting someone I love too! As long as am breathing and my feet as touching this earth , your not going to lay a finger on her!" She yelled standing in frount of the taller male. With her arms open up. Not leting her husband pass. Things didn't end there it slowly got worse for the two, as they stood there Martha stood up stright and gave her lover a finale glare." She lost her husband, and watched her family, and friends died... Am all that's left for her... I don't feel bad because I... I.. I sleeped with her.. Yes.. Am bisexual okay! I didn't sleep with a man.. I sleeped with a man and a women!" She yelled looking away with her face being a pink blush." I care about her too! I don't care what others say!! If you don't wish for this.. Then.. I might as well device you.." She added as tears ran down her soft checks
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:22 pm

He stared at her Before he finally said, "I'm a horrible person too. I did cheat on you, with her. Only, my reason is more out of greed than anything. You wanted a kid. Me, I just wanted some more power. So if anything," he snapped his fingers, summoning a tissue, "I'm more horrible than you are. I knew the consequences of what would happen if I was found out. Both from the military, and from you, but I still did it. You and me both know that they're going to find out about me sooner or later." He handed the tissue to her. "So it's better if I just leave so that I don't cause any more harm to you. I shouldn't have been tempted by her. She was tempting me with dreams of power, so much power that I couldn't even know what to do with it all." He started to walk away. 'I'm gonna find her, I'm gonna make her pay for what she did to me. Right now, I'm in a corner, and the military will find out what I've done, but before that, I'll make her regret ever doing this, no matter what it takes.'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:46 am

Dose he know any thing about me? I shouldn't have said that I was pregnant, because the truth was. She wasn't, she has bean trying to have a child with him for a very long time. And so far nothing. I need to tell him, I need to tell him that I ... I didn't cheat on him.. Well.. I did... I didn't want to say any thing.. Am not ready to loss a man I once loved. But here we are, looking into one another's eyes. Looking at his calm expreson, as mine slowly turn red from the tears growing from my tear ducts. Shaking my head trying to act tough. Crossing her arms tightly agest her chest."I know , remeber love... I read peoples eyes like a open book, I don't mind read.. I read the eyes. It's a sad gift of mine. And it always right. " that and you just told me."the female soft spoken. Looking away she didn't want to tell him that she her self. Cheated on him with a nother man, yes she wasn't pregnant. But her dream of being a mother was geting closer and closer to being her main goal. Backing away slightly she turned her body away from his and sigh softly." Well,..." Might as well tell him." I cheated on you as well... Am not pregnant I want to be.. But no... I cheated with a nother man.. I don't deserve you... Amy much better for you then I.." She added pulling her arms closer to her body. Not looking his way, I can't believe it.. Am such a bad wife its bean to long.. It's bean ...
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 am

He stared blankly at where Amy once was. 'I'm such an asshole. I've betrayed my wife, and she's pregnant, and I did this. I betrayed her and... Wait... She's pregnant? It's been over a year since I've last seen her... I'll have to question her on that too. But for now, I have to take a gamble and hope this works. Amy said that all I have to do is think about something and then I'll have it when I snap my fingers. This is my last shot with my wife.' He then looked at his hand. He looked back at his wife, raised his hand, and he snapped his fingers. Nothing happened. 'Ok, so I can control whether or not to summon something. That's good to know.' "Umm, should I go or something?" They both turned to look at Alex, glaring at him. He then quickly ran to his truck, and got in, trying to not listen to this conversation. "What made you think something was up?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:01 am

Amy gave him a odd look" you where siting in my spot. So of course I was up set, that and I didn't know demons could not fight side and side ." she said softly streaching her arms out on the top of the branch relaxing as the cold air hit her face. She stood quite, watching Martha's every movemts.artha was the type of women that knew every thing, that if somthing felt odd she well not give up untill she finds, out. The eyes Amy gave her brought a shiver down her spin, as with Erica worryed eyes told a different story. Yes he was upset this day soon turned for the worse. As a joke poped into her head" I mean it's not like you guys fucked or any thing , right?" She laughed softly to her self as Amy slowly laughed to. The laugh Eric gve was the stoping ponit. This day got even worse from here. As his lovly wife placed her hands on her hips giving him a deathly glare." You FUVKED HER DIDNT YOU!" She yelled geting closer to him Amy quckly snaped her fingers and nothing. Thata right Eric now has that power. Martha giving his sadness and anger in her eyes as she turned over to Amy with even more hatered in her eyes." How could you! He is my baby! And soon am going to have HIS chil-..." Amy eyes open widely she needed to tell her it was her falt, her own but it back fired. As Eric was no longer safe." Sweaty it wasn't my falt, a man is a man love." She added pating the sad female on the back. With a wave Amy disapired into thine air as the fire show begain. With a angry Martha looking at him." I knew something was off!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 am

'Careful with what you say here, Eric.' "We had actually met yesterday at the beach. It was already later in the day, right after I had gotten all of my plans ready for today. I wanted to surprise you today, but it seems all of my plans are wasted now. It's already been half an hour and our reservations are already gone. The way we met started with her being pissed off at me, and threatening to kill me with a sword. She said something about me her being in her spot and wanting me to move somewhere else. I refused. And that's how we met." He paused for a moment before realizing what Martha had said. "And I can win against a demon! I even fought a couple of them out in the field! And the other soldiers said that it was sometimes pretty one-sided. Me being the winner!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 11:19 pm

A smirk left her lips, Amy softly laced her hand on her hips. Leasoning to his words."wooow, I didn't even hurt you, that and I did it to see how week you really are." She laughed hearing him complain, about her acting him. Slowly Martha got to her feet walking over to her lover placeing a soft kiss on his lips. Amy didn't mind it, her eyes did glow red telling the male Eric, that she knows every things and she's not afraid to open her mouth about it. A laugh left Martha's lips as she heard her lover."baby, you can't win agest a demon, trust me" she joked wraping her arm around his neck. Pulling his body close to hers. The two females moved there eyes to his, alxe was doing his job with the car. As the two lovers and new company with them it soon turned into a odd talk. As Martha gave her lover a odd look" umm, here is my question where did ya guys meet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 pm

He had arrived about a couple of minutes later, to where his wife was. As he got closer, he could see his wife and this Amy girl. 'Oh god, it is her! Ok, Eric. Just keep your cool. He then got another message on his phone from Martha. He chuckled upon reading it. "Hey, love." Martha said. 'Play it cool.' "I have returned with the assistance of this fine young gentleman." Then the man said, "oh god, not another one of these kinds of people." "Tell me, sir, what is your name so that we may thank you." "Uhh... Alex?" "Splendid name! I'll be sure to pay you as soon as we get back to your work place." 'Just bear with it, Alex. It's just another customer.' Eric then turned to look at Amy and Martha. "So then, you are the same Amy I met before!" He looked at Martha and pointed at Amy with his thumb. "She threatened to kill me with her sword, you know. But don't worry, I wasn't scared. Remember my nickname?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 pm

As Eric wife, Martha, texted back added," she's a female demoness, I ment her back in high school." She texted back watching Amy leaving. Martha left a soft sigh." Amy, don't go, are you going to stay and say hi to my husband?" She asked already giving Amy a strict look. The female demoness left a soft sigh from her pink lips nicely placeing her hands on her larg hips."okay, okay I well stay" she added not wanting to get Martha upset. Siting back next to her , the car finally came into veiw, as a larger male walked out of the truck Hocking up the broke down car to his truck. Martha got to her feet waveing to her lover,"hay love ," Martha yelled waving her arms. Before Eric could run over to his wife. She texted " lol, I enjoy women as with men ;D" she joked texted as her lover ran to the two females. Now seeing Amy once again.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm

He was patiently waiting in the tow truck, enjoying the ride back when he heard his phone go off. He checked it to see he had a text message from his wife. "Oh, okay Love. Right now, I'm talking to Amy. She's one of my girlfriends." 'Amy?! The Amy from yesterday?! Okay, calm down, you're just assuming things. Just play it off, Eric.' "Girlfriends? Cheating already? I thought we had something special. Lol." 'Hopefully that goes under the radar.'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

((Sorry for the late response, I was sleepy.))

Amy sat close to erics wife, laughing at one another, hearing the short stroys the two were sharing. As the long hair female felt her I phon vibrat under her pocket. Stoping the confusashon short, the female open her phone and texted back" oh okaylove, right now am talking to Amy she's one of my girl friends " she added on the text. Placeing the phone back from in her dress pocket , a smirk crossed her lips as she whent back to talking to her old friend. Amy didn't mind talking to her, not at all. But for some odd reason she needed to ask who she texted. "Soo, who was that? Your boy friend?" She joked as Eric's wife chuckled softly waving her hand at the female demon."no its Eric, my husband." Amy eyes slightly whent wide when hearing , the name, the same name from the man she fucked last night. Not saying a word Amy pated her on the head watching the tow truck come into veiw." Well, am off, I have to go" Amy said geting up from her set and walking away, the female looked at her oddly wondering why was she leaving. Untill Amy disapired in thine air. Now things started to smell fisshy. Crossing her arms now somthing felt off, maybe I should ask Eric if he ment Amy..
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 am

He walked away to go look for some sort of help. 'What kind of help am I gonna find around here? An auto-mechanic? Or maybe a Tow truck. Wait a minute...' He looked ahead and say a vehicle repair building. An auto mechanic is inside. 'Yes!' He quickly walked over to the small building and walked inside. "Sir?", Eric said. The guy just responded with "Hmm?" "My car just stopped while me and my wife were driving. We were wondering if you could help us out. It's just a little ways down the road." "Sure thing, it's gonna cost extra because of how instant this is." "No problem. You can just check it out, tell me the price, and I'll pay you." "Alright. Let me just get my tow truck and we'll be on our way." "Thank you, sir." After a couple of minutes, they got into the tow truck. By this time, Eric had messaged his wife. "Found a place, coming with a tow truck. Be there soon."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 pm

A smile crossed her lips to hear his stroy to hear he's doing better , to see his good at what he dose. It brough happyness to her heart. While driving to there spot the car desited to stop and brake down. The female sigh abit disappointed. "Come on!" She yelled placeing her hand on her forhead . the steam from the hood of the car didn't stop. Good thing it didn't stop in the middle of the road on the side. His wife stood there with her arms crossed good thing, they broke down next to a shopping center. "Love, go look for someone that can help, I don't true you with the car. " she added taking her phone out to call for a pick up. While doing so she saw a women passing by maybe she could help, oddly the women she called out was Amy. Now whereing a summer out fit , being a short skirt with pink flowers and a cute white top. "Hi" Amy waved as Eric wife smiled at her , wait do I know her ? Wait I do! Eric wife walked over to Amy and smirked. Giving her a hug." Hi Amy, how's things? I haven't seen you in a loong time" she added removing her body from amys. A soft laugh left her lips once seeing Amy. Amy knew her, she used to work side by side with her. As they both sat on a bench together waiting for some type of help. Amy didn't know that the women she was talking to is wife.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 6:43 pm

"War is never really good. You kill, or you get killed. Simple as that." It was tough. But at first, it was tough for him. He was the best shooter but not in hand to hand combat. In training, he was easily overcome by everyone else in hand to hand. But shooting, oh boy. He was a wonder, or so everyone said. Best sniper in the team. But eventually, he had wanted to get stronger. So he started training more and more in the art of stealth, rather than open combat. Combine that with his sense of stealth he received from being the sniper, and his excellent marksmanship, and that made a deadly combination. He didn't have to be strong, just needed to use his other strengths. It would've been nice be strong in open combat, but he had what he had. Eventually, it came to be that during training, he would never be seen by anyone before the other soldiers were on the ground. It was the same in combat, he could take out a whole squadron without getting seen. It seems like something that's impossible, but it is. "But yes, men did try to touch me. But not any mean ones from my point of view. They were all from my side, and it was during training. Wasn't a very good fighter, but I was a very good shooter. I was a sniper at one point, and soon I mastered the art of stealth. And eventually, I was untouchable." 'She might not like this part.' "Eventually, I had earned the nickname, The Silent Death."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 pm

With her tigh fabric dress she walked out the door abit glad she be with her husband. What was odd, she heard a small noise but it sliped by her. Walking down the steps o the car waiting for her husband to take her out. Seting at the frount set waiting for her Eric to start the car. The day is still wonderful, clear, calm it made a smile cross her face. Looking at her lover she let out aa soft sigh."so dearie how's the war? Did any men try to touch you?" She asked giving him a worryed look.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:11 am

When she had left the room, Eric sighed in relief. Then he realized something and frantically started patting his pockets. And then he looked up in realization. 'I forgot my wallet!' He then looked around. 'Quickly now.' He then brought one of his hands up to his chest and cupped his other hand over it and he quickly snapped his fingers, the noise being muffled by the cupped hand. Then he quickly caught his wallet out of midair and put it in his pocket. He sighed in relief. 'If it wasn't for that power, I'd be a goner by now.' Five minutes later, he heard a clopping sound get closer. "Okay, I'm ready." She walked into a room with some high heels on and a dress he hadn't seen before. 'It looks good on her.' "Is that a new dress?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:39 am

Eric wife is always one step ahead, knowing every little thing that excapes his lips. But today she hasn't seen him in forever, and the thought of them being together made her smile happyfully, relaxing her arms from her hips and gave him a nother hug. Kissing him once more on the lips." Well dearie. How about I get dressed and you wait for me !" She yelled exsited wanting to go out with her lover. But when though he was off the hook something still felt odd, almost like somthing bad is going to happen. She can't put her finger on it. After geting dress, now whereing a short body tight black and purple dress, with black high hills . as her husband Eric all he heard was her hills as it hit the floor with each 'clank' ."okay, am ready ! " she added grabing her black purse with her free hand and holding her lover close to her body with her other hand. Holding him close enjoying the new flower smell , as it did smell like flowers.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:51 am

'Okay, she's onto me as soon as we greet each other. I knew she was smart, but damn! Okay. Now I just have to say something that makes sense.' "The reason for not coming by yesterday, was because I decided to take a little bit more time to plan our first day together again. And me smelling like a woman could be from the flower shop I visited earlier. The smell was really strong there, and I mean REALLY strong." 'Okay, I got this.'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 am

Amy crossed her arms around her naked body , shifting her hips to the side. Leaning her back agest the wall she looks over at him with soft red eyes."tell her a demon gifted to you that's all, any who have fun.. Sadly I can't use that power any more. So do as needed." She waved him off as she walked into the shower, to start her new day. It was too bad he is married but its also bad , to see this train reak end .

Once the male got home, a women with long black hair walked into the living room and gasped when she saw her husband."Eric! " she yelled so happy to see him again, runing over to him she gave him a tight hug, and a kiss on the lips. It's bean to long , the female maybe in her mid 30s whereing house shose, and a short dress to her ankles. Rubing her head to his neck and her arms around his body not leting him good, but somthing was off. Leting him good she crossed her arms."dear here is my question.. Why didn't you come yesterday? And why do you smell like a women ?" Her voice slowly grew louder as her heart warming voice soon turned into a warning sigh. Crossing her arms around her chest giving him a dark glare. The house looked nice, clean and well keeped, oddly the house is very hug. As his wife wanted kids with him. After time and time again he wasn't able to give her a child. Untill the day at the doctors office told Eric the main prablem.. It wasn't his wife but him self.. But other then the fact his whmife never left him , never cheated on him as she promised to stay with him forever.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:34 am

He got up from the bed, remembering something important. "I'm sorry, but I was supposed to go and see my wife yesterday. If I stay any longer, then she could start asking questions. If in caught, the consequences will be dire for me, considering I'm a veteran." He was quickly starting to get his clothes on. "I'm not sure if they could be dire for you, but hey, you already had me. And getting one power is more than enough, any more and she'll ask where I got these powers from. Then we'll both be backed into a corner."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:23 am

Moving her finger in a circle around his chest, while laying her head next to his shoulder ,he wasn't bad, really good though a soft sigh left her lips as she pulled her naked body up from the bed to see the trick worked. Poping her back she got off the bed and walked over to the shower still showing her nice naked body to him from last night." Glad ya like the hot sex from last night dearie." She added as she blew a kiss over at him. The bad part about doing this, is that once her power was given she could never use that power again. As if it was lost forever. Amy turned around for the male not to see the sadness on her face about a lost power. But she has alot so it dosent mater any more. As long as I get to have sex with a good looking male she purred. Shaking her hips at him as she walked over to the shower ,"come with me if ya like" she said in a sexual voice.
Back to top Go down
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 am

'Do I really have a power now? Was it really as easy as that?' "Alright then." 'Now what would be a good item to try out? Hmm, maybe I should start with something small. Got it!' He thought about an object, and after about a minute, he finally decided to snap his fingers, in hopes that this would work. When he snapped his fingers, it was a really soft snap. It would be nearly impossible to hear it, but it was still a snap nonetheless. Then his cell phone appeared in midair right when he snapped, then he caught it in midair. "Huh, that worked!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:43 am

Bring her body close to his feeling his hands on hers. Why was he looking at me this way? Dose he know he's just a quick fuck? Or just a good fun time together.. What was wrong him.. What was wrong with doing this. Slowly removing her top showing off her large breast. As with her shorts moving them to the floor, showing off her tight pink panites to the male. Grabing her hands to his pulling him into the bed room. As the two enjoyed one another after hours in the same bed as loud moans echoed though the house. In the morning there Amy was naked rubing her lag around his feeling his strong muscles close to hers. Slowly moving her finger tips up and down his chest line enjoying how good he felt." Mmm~ not bad now think of what ya want and snap your fingers" she added as her soft body stayed close to his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))   Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to open your heart ((Tough male needed/open ))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next