Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 pm

She saw the creature and was a little scared but tried to be brave. She took a calming breath and answered his questions. She started by shaking her head to his inquiry of her being from the village and being willing something this wolf knew by law was taboo sadly she answered his final question of who brought her "some hooded men brought me i never saw their faces" she replied and she would if she could "although one did say though my existence was in his way but i don't know what he meant by that" she added unsure if that helped but any information on the ones who broke the rules she felt would be good. "your not going to kill me are you" she asked "you will let me go right?" she added inquisitively.

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 Normal11

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Truth be told... rules were being broken but to what means? An outsider brought up as a sacrifice is a taboo among this traditions, yet this young woman was brought here against her will. This was not order by the Wolfen God to heed, so the mystery remains to an unanswered question... why take an outsider such as herself, aside from the willing ones? However it was far too late once the men left this poor girl to fend on her own, “nothing personal... but you were in my way for even being alive," said one of the hooded men as he smirked before going his way. As the struggling wore her out shortly afterword's, the feel of vibration on the following sounds of foot stomps quacked throughout the cave, where found at the cause being a massive wolf much bigger then a bear with glowing eyes. “What do we have here?” It spoke in a demonic voice, “Hmm... your not of this valley and yet you were brought to me. Furthermore... your not willing, are you? Who brought you here?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 pm

The female was afraid and being told not to be scared did not help her nerves. she would had ran if she could but she had been shackled and could not go far even if she did run for the shackles were attached by a chain to the wall. "let me go, i do not want to be here." she said to the figure tugging at her restraints but they held fast.

no one paid her words much mind and let her fight they only obeyed the wolven god. if he said he desired her then they would give her to him, even if she refused the tradition and the honor and being an outsider and unaware of the tradition she did refuse. however struggling only wore her out and made her wrists and ankles sore from the rubbing of the metal from all her fighting to get free.

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 Normal11

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 pm

A long honored tradition between man and beast, has once again beckons forth for young women in their coming of age as well the mature not given in marriage, to offer themselves willingly as offering sacrifice, ever since the long ago day when man has made a pat with beasts. Came about in the days of war within the Medieval period, inhibitions of fertile land found themselves castes out in destitute, when powerful warlords sought to claim all the land for their own forcefully, through means of pillaging with armed forces in overwhelming numbers.

Many a years the outcast ones have spent their lives in exile, till fates blessing brought them to resign in paradise, the true nirvana rich in life giving and ever flowing sweet water spring, crops grown in bearing soil in-which gives a bountiful harvest in each harvesting season, and very much rich in minerals and precious stones to make others rich financially and well off where one won't lead a life of poverty. Rightfully proclaimed the 'Silvanus' for this heaven on earth valley, due to the land being protected by a beast whom the inhibitions dubbed 'The Wolfen God.' Told in legends of massive wolf, homed to the crimson temple built within a cave massive in size and length near the outskirts of Silvanus Valley near the mountain floors, seen high upon the smallest mountain in the northern regents of the land is where the beast is known to be dwelling. All who are wishing to graze these lands were welcomed with open arm by the Wolfen God, however it is not without a conditions first proposed by the Wolfen. So founded a tradition passed through the passing generations that carries into the present, calling for human female who are willing to be brought as offered sacrifice to the Wolfen, thus becoming a sacrifice of the Wolfen God.  A longed honored tradition others find it of a high standing to become a sacrifice. And so the response on the call for brides often bring a multitude of willing participants, flooding the grand hall of the crimson temple. They were dressed in white robs warn loosely to bare skin,

Normally unwilling ones are not allowed to take part in this tradition, yet the one female considered to be an outsider, was abducted and taken to the temple long after the ceremony. What she would last remember is minding about her own business till her surroundings darkened before awakening to find herself in a strange place. "Our apologies young lady, but we had no choice, you were requested by our Lord," said the mysterious voice of a man concealing himself in the darkness of the grand Hall of the temple within the caves. Don't be afraid, you are in the position of greatness and high honor. You have been chosen as our lords offered sacrifice."

((I didn't want to give anything too much to spoil things, since this thread has mystery theme. There's a reason your character is forcefully taken to be brought as the next sacrifice))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3