Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Why wouldn't Silvanus surprised and at awe? Everything in all forms of life holds it's own beauty, therefore the wolfen mate who stands before the this fine young woman, found Ōkami quite endearing which inspired he need for her. When drawn into her seductive lure. Furthermore never did he thought she'd go along with this ritual, when mates having to bare their all and become comparable. If Ōkami thought clearly, she willing giving herself up to be defiled by a wolf. Yes being the one born in this way of life, when call of a sacrifice, all young women gladly gave themselves, mind body and soul to their wolfen mates when asked. On the other hand, Ōkami is after all an outsider likely to live a normal life, so would she had imagine she'd become a mate to a wolf? And so to an understand it would be found understandable for Silvanus's reaction, in finding  Ōkami's temperament to heed their way of life. None the less he couldn't deny her and wish not. Clear he found her being the one for him, to an amazement as he felt being drawn to her when first mesmerized by the body, before having himself take in her scent.

This is the way of lover to imprint themselves upon each other, each one bearing their scent to make know they belong to one another. Above all else and also being the way to find compatibility, through smell as it was found through Silvanus taking a great like towards Ōkami own sweet aroma. In turn need so the very same with her, to find if his odor pleasing and happily so as she bathed in his fur when asked. How nice it felt, the rubbing of the hands and then the face, which inhaled him through the nose with the suspicion of her liking his mucky far too much. “You seem to know our ways quite well,” curiously he said when he eyes found her acting in the same manner of a female wolf claiming her mate. Indeed this came as a shock for Silvanus and more when smelling her heat with the body baring it sexual awakening. “Strange... how you act much like a wolf as your name is wolf from another tongue in words,” he whispered before returning the kiss with a loving soft lick to her cheek, on the following Ōkami  taking to come rolled under him. “I smell your heat, though we don't mate right away after this part of the ritual, not for another two days but... I feel I need you now... Ōkami.” With his words Silvanus lick her more, across the shoulders and neck before brushing her harden nipples to push the lust even further.

Last edited by TaiTakabe on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Lupa, or Ōkami as he called her now noticed his surprise and wondered if maybe she had dirt or something somewhere on her but a scan of her own body, She sighed relieved was nothing a miss it was then she realized he was shocked she removed her clothes without protest and didn't leave his side.

Ōkami then heard him whisper "so be it..." her eyes widened but she did not move as he then he brought his body against hers rubbing her skin with his fur marking her all over with his scent. She noticed he paid close attention to rub her chest and undercarriage where her pussy laid as if to say in no uncertain terms every inch of he belonged to him.  she tried not to laugh when his soft fur tickled her and then he sniffed her and told her "You smell lovely... Ōkami..." The sweet words bringing the blush back to her face and he could tell she wasn't complemented often.

After awhile Silvanus came to a stop but only after her body with not one spot of her body went untouched by him. He then laid on the ground and looked to her with longing eyes as he requested “come and nuzzle me,” She joined him and rubbed his fur at first with her hand, then her face and inhaled his musky scent. she smiled liking it immensely and found it very intoxicating. Even as it was she tried not to let it affect her but that worked as well as the sun not melting the winter snow in spring. Ōkami knew he had marked her now and this was his way of telling her it was her turn to mark him.

So with his sweet scent filling her nose she acted almost like a she-wolf would had  rubbing him with all of her body as if attempting to bath herself more in his scent. Her actions possibly shocked him but that was the tip of the iceberg as she then shocked him a few more times as he felt her body get aroused her nipples taunt pressed hard against him as she kissed his muzzle  and rolled under him in a typical wolf submissive behavior if not for her human appearance Silvanus would almost swear he was wooing a she-wolfen and vise versa except logic reminded him there had not been one in many years.

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 Normal11

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:18 pm

To the new walks of life, becoming a Wolfen's mate would come unease for any outsider who isn't raise within the villager beliefs. Then again for the young woman now know only to Silvanus as Ōkami, willingly walks this path, despite from other who'd force this burden upon her. Could she really come to love a wolf? Is she merely forcing herself out of the lack of choice, with the prize promise in fulfilling her wish? Silvanus still held no knowledge with the agreement she'd made with the elder, so her words could only lead him to take part in the ritual as followed with her. So far, it seemed to be so as found when Ōkami choose to follow him, at his words when Silvanus asked her to do so, if she truly wished to be his mate. Furthermore when reading her emotions further. Hearing the sound of her heart racing with a flushing red to her face, when complementing her name. Like to have brought a hand to stroke the wolfen's back, caressed his soft fur. She liked it she knowing how much he took a liking to the touche his cheek.

It is a difficult task to follow, but this is part of their ways when taking up a mate. Hard though it maybe to heed such a command, but this is her test as all have followed when their wolfen mate asked them to strip. There is a reason for this, yet Silvanus couldn't tell as for yet. “Can an outsider such as herself... can adjust to our ways,” he thought to himself as the eyes of the wolf look to Ōkami's human form. In truth... Silvanus didn't come to expect Ōkami to go through with this, as he prepared for her turn back to walk away. Therefore and in-turn he found himself surprised, in the mere moment she'd slowly did away with her clothes to be removed from her body. It would even come to Ōkami's surprise, seeing the reaction of her wolf mate gasping with a hanging jaw, widen eyes as she stood completely naked.

A true beauty like no other as Silvanus is at awe, in view to her cream colored skin to fit her full breasts which looks like it filled with milk. A side from her slim shape that brought much sex-appeal to even arouse a wolf. Indeed it would be likely for him to come closer to a better look to her, and found the womanhood swelling under the long leer stare. Yes, he approved of her greatly, to a need to have her right there and then within the woods but not yet. “So be it...” he whispered, on the following of bring his body to hers. Ōkami would feel his fur brushing upon her skin, when nuzzling his beck all over, mainly to the chest and undercarriage. Doing so to mark her in his scent, while he took in her wonderful smell as well. “You smell lovely... Ōkami...” After awhile Silvanus came to stop himself, as he was sure she felt much of his fur to her body with not one spot goes untouched. Now... coming to lie along the grounds, Silvanus looked to Ōkami with longing eyes, “come and nuzzle me,” now being her turn to do the same, in rubbing her skin to fur. This is the ritual of mates marking one another in their scent. Ōkami would find his musk endearing if taken in to sniff. Through attraction come a like to the smell. Thought Silvanus did like her scent, in turn... Ōkami would have to like his as well to become mate and mate.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

"i understand how you feel about my sudden change of mind" she said leaving out the part of what other choice did she have with his limited time for that would go against her promise to the elder an as he took time to ask her these things she wondered if maybe the elder lied or if he wasn't aware of his time restraint. either way it seemed she been tricked but she let it slide seeing as she made her choice to be his mate even before the elder told her the lie, but that choice was because she had no other options and Silvanus nor the elder gave her any. In fact the elder had to lie to get her to completely agree to be fully willing to be Silvanus's mate. She listened as he asked her 'Can you really fall in love with a wolf? No... a Wolfen more massive then normal wolves, holding a bears mass, which would take much more to love.' She did not understand that, but nodded slow. He then asked her what would I find humorous of your name? She almost answered after he asked that but he stopped her when he replied 'I don't find the humor.' She nodded when he said 'how strange a human would be named wolf' It was strange but it wasn't uncommon.

As he asked her to come with him if she wished to be his mate when he stated walking she remained behind him at first near the end of his tail as he spoke though he noticed she moved up. She followed him nodding lightly to his words telling her  not be ashamed, but instead to be proud of her name. She smiled when he said her name was wonderful and that her mate liked it meaning he liked her name making her heart thump in her chest and she covered it as if afraid he heard it but he kept walking as if nothing had occurred and she dropped her hand to his back granting his silent wish for more of her touch as she caressed  his soft fur. She liked it she knew that when she touched his cheek and now could not stop touching him if given the opportunity.  

As they reached the end of the walk and found themselves within the deepest part of the forest, where the green are brought and lush color, the trees stood tall while bare a good shade from the sun, and surrounding flowers of various sorts around the lake pond to the end of the river. She then gulped as he gave her his test deep in the lush greenery far away from private eyes he said to her, “If you wish to be my mate... disrobe your garments,” basically asking her to strip in front of him.

The elder told her she would have to have sex with him but did not expect it to be here. she thought they would go to a bedroom  and she realized a bit of what he meant when he said to her 'a Wolfen would take much more to love. True he was more massive then normal wolves as he claimed but her time talking to him she had forgotten how wild the animal before her was and would take her as a wild animal would take its mate. It only took a moment before she nodded and then after being sure they was alone, she slowly removed her clothes fully aware of the male wolf/man watching her. She first removed her white kimono the men dressed her in before bringing her since all sacrifices usually wore white. He noticed that had been the only thing covering her body besides her undergarments then removed her bra and panties exposing her naked body to his gaze. Once she was completely naked she stood there a little unsure what to do next. So instead of being blunt and asking if he wanted her on all fours or ask him what was next she just stood there waiting his next instruction.

He noticed that like her name her face and hair was also quite cute anyone would be smitten by such a beauty. As she exposed her skin to his eyes in a slow sexual movement if she done this the men who took her he had no doubt they may been mesmerized enough to let her get away. Silently he was possibly grateful she did this only for him  He noticed how she made sure they was alone as if wanting her skin bare for his eyes alone. He saw her full breasts and the dark areola around her nipples which erected under the cool air of the forest. Her tummy was slim but that would change when it was full with his litter of pups. She saw his gaze go lower and he saw the hair of her mound  the same color as her head, it made him think if she was wolf her fur would also be the same brownish honey color. she blushed and moved to cover herself, but he nosed her hands away and as he got a closer look to her he saw her labia hiding her clit which seemed to swell under his stare and she felt an odd feeling pool in her belly as he glanced over her naked body as if he approved of her and wanted to have her right there in the woods.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:04 pm

How her words voice a tone of sincerity, in-which Silvanus could no longer deny as a lie, but he felt a need to test her, if he wishes to bury the feeling of mistrust. “No one can change they mine so shortly. After all... you were forced here not of your own free will, thus it's hard to believe in the sudden change of heart.” He commented, not to sound harsh but to explain oneself of why he holds these feelings regarding the change of heart she claims to hold. Still he listen as she spouted more words which came firm, mainly when she'd said; 'I am sure I can love you,' but in-due-time which Silvanus thought as well however... “no matter what I am? Can you really fall in love with a wolf? No... a Wolfen more massive then normal wolves, holding a bears mass, which would take much more to love." Silvanus then went on to stand once again, while waiting to hear the name of his would be mate being given to him, and found it most curious of the request to not laugh if she'd reveled her soul. “What would I find humorous of your name,” he asked since the wolfen's don't know much about the outside world of human interactions. However the given name did bring a curious head cocking off to the side, much like a perplex dogs mannerism. “ Lupa Ōkami? Another tongue for wolf, how strange a human would be named wolf but I don't find the humor. Ōkami... please come with me, if you still wish to be my mate.”

Enough said from Silvanus as he walked the path further down stream, and look behind himself to see if Ōkami is following and like so. She did make a good impression as he remembered her gentle stoke of the hand to his fur, which felt so nice to a longing for more. Also the name he found cute for a human to be named wolf in another language. “Your name... don't be ashamed of it, your mate like it,” refusing to himself when Silvanus had said your mate, “ Ōkami... such a wonderful name so be proud of it.” At the end of the walk, both the mysterious girl and her wolfen mate found themselves within the deepest part of the forest, where the green are brought and lush color, the trees stood tall while bare a good shade from the sun, and surrounding flowers of versus sorts around the lake pond to the end of the rivers flow. “If you wish to be my mate... disrobe your garments,” he asked her to strip to start a ritual to begin their way as mates.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:36 pm

While he kept his back to her she once or twice reached to touch him  she didn't though cause it seemed like he didn't want her touch at the moment so she just kept him company ans she sat beside them and talked answering all questions she could without breaking her promise. nodding to him after he said 'You wish to help us?' and replied to his words about her being forced on him "nothing is forcing me to tell you this" she said "i changed my mind of my own free will why can you not accept that?" she asked. he then told her that taking

"i am sure i can love you Silvanus" she said "it wont be overnight but one thing i know is i am not against love" she said firm this mush she know she could speak true "no matter what you are" she replied and caressed his cheek since he was now close to her and said 'a wolfen would never hurt his mate in anyway' Then he asked the one question she was not prepared for as he looked to her firmly and asked her for her name. "you wont laugh or make fun of me will you?' she asked him the last thing she wanted to do was give anyone her name but as her mate he deserved to know so when he agreed to not laugh at it or tease her she sighed. "alright, I'll tell you." she sighed again  "my name is Lupa Ōkami" she said and moved her hands away from caressing him and waited for a laugh she almost laughed too, at the irony. here she was becoming a mate to a wolf and her whole name meant wolf in some shape or form. you may call me Ōkami" she replied "or Lupa" she adds.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Thought the conversion carried on with exchanged words, where one asked a question and the other answered, yet still... Silvanus faced his back towards the her. This being, the male wolf felt to keep a distance between as he kept his golden yellow eyes face forward, to not give one glance. Why? The whole ordeal left Silvanus with the feeling of mistrust, till hearing her words which brought him to listen compellingly. “Yes... this is a peaceful valley and that is why we wolven's wish to protect it. And we can't carry on to protect all that is precious to us if we die out. That is why we need your kind to mate, but not the unwilling. So try to understand why I take our laws with much seriousness. Why I am not open to have an outside as my mate since you were forced.”

Still he felt her word of wishing to be his mate untrue, but her words sounded sincere with a smile that couldn't be faked, while hearing the racing within her heart. “True... you can't leave under the law but still... this was forced upon you so you shouldn't hold any obligation,” with that said Silvanus face the woman with the back legs seated along the grounds. Looking quite curiously in the expressed manner while she continued to carry her words, “You wish to help us?” It was hard to believe what she'd said. “Taking up a mate is a big deal for my kin. We are over joyed come the day to have a willing mate be with us, so try to understand that my expectation were high when I thought you would be mine willingly. I am against forcing you but as said from the elder... I can't have another.” A long sigh left his wolf shaped lips, hearing her out further to soon find she has a reasonable agenda. Why she was brought here, who she really is if not human and unfolding many hidden truths. “If that what was promised you, then I am to uphold a mates wishes, that is... if you truly wish to be my mate. Can you really love me? Though I am a wolfen?” Firmly he asked and came forward to approach, look her in the eyes with soft and gentle hues, “a wolfen would never hurt his mate in anyway, so... if you are truly willing to be mine... tell me... your name.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:11 pm

That much she knew. She knew the only thing she could not ask for was her freedom or anything else that go against what they discussed and would relinquish her she agreed to.the elders words stayed with her even until she reached Silvanus and no one there would make her forget that she was there as their captive but she tried to remind herself it could always be worse. "true i am not from the village or was raised as they was but when i was first brought here i was also told my presence was requested" she said being honest as she could "i want to be here its pretty in this place you come to" she added smiling it was the first time he saw her smile so genuine it was enough to make his heart skip a beat

"i guess i cant say i fell for your world or you cause i doubt that would be believed since i made such a fuss a bit ago but i want to help you and i cant leave anyway and the elder even said no one new can be called this seems like the best answer for everyone involved. i know your being forced like i am and i know your against forcing me so i decided to choose to be yours please accept me" she said "besides i need to know why i was hunted and brought here and why the elder said i am so different then other humans" she added making the choice of that information to be her reward for everything she would do from this point on. She then pressed on to what she feared most about this arrangement "i never gave my heart to anyone or my body i am sure i can love you Silvanus, so when you m-mate me please be gentle" she said telling him she was an 100% virgin woman.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:36 pm

“The debt shall be repayed in full to your hearts desires, for as long as you wish not... what would relinquish you from the responsibility you'd agreed to.” Said the elder wolf, being the last said words in reply to her before making his leave thus leaving her alone with the would be male wolfen mate. That is... if Silvanus is willing to take this young woman as his mate when offering herself up, but only the events can define the true outcome.
Awhile ago, Silvanus did take notice of the woman and the elder wolf, ever since they'd first stepped into these grounds, yet he felt to ignore. He kept his thoughts to all that had happen, when he found an outsider in their mitts, on the following word of events leading to many unanswered questions which brought Silvanus to think upon the questions at hand. Who would want her dead if they thought the wolfen's would end her life through sacrifice? And what is so special about this young woman who smell different from any female human ever conceive? He would have asked her when the women approached to seat herself next to him, however the young male wolf knew she does hold the answers being seek. Instead he found her lips wording words he didn't expect to hear, “what made you change your mind?” The like worded question as Silvanus took to stand on all fours, while violently shaking his whole body much like a dog who wish to sake off the dirt from fur. “Your not of the villagers, who are raise under our belief’s and anyone of them are willing to give up their lives, to help maintain my kind. So why? Why now... do you wish to be my mate?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:08 pm

She nodded "i wont forget the promise but i will collect on the dept for this" she said "you did promise me anything i wanted" she added then left the elder to let those words. She then went towards Silvanus and the river he sat near in his wolf form thinking of how to answer his questions  she knew some things she could squeeze by like if he asked her why she could say she just changed her mind and hope he didn't press the answer She knew lies were never a way to start a relationship and knew if she lied he might never trust her to tell him the truth so she wanted to remain as close to honest as she could but not break her promise to the elder. when she reached his side she sat next to him silently joining him and kept him company. his nose told him she was there  and had most likely been brought to him by the elder. she waited a moment then spoke  "the elder and i talked some more after you left us..." She said, making sure not to mention what was discussed in her talk, but Silvanus had an inkling the elder did everything he could to convince her to become his mate, and her next words proved that feeling to be right. "After talking with him, i changed my mind and decided to willingly become your mate" she added. The words 'if you still want me' left in the air unsaid. She knew neither of them had a choice so she didn't say it like they did. She had kept her voice firm making it known she choose this and was willing to have him as a mate she was then was silent as she awaited him to transform and begin questioning her.

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 pm

Eventually the outcome in-which the elder wolfen set into motion through lies and deceit, can only lead to a dreadful conclusion. What was asked heed from this young woman is too much of a overburdened to bear. Yet she'd expressed a willingness, despite the obligation holds bounds to an outsider such as herself. “You have my thanks with a eternal debt to you, which my kin can never repay,” said the elder wolfen, on the response of the lady saying; 'I shall do my best.' “Come with me, I shall take you to him,” with his words the elder made way to lead her, when asking about Silvanus. “You won't find him in his quarters, as I doubt you'll be seeing him there for a while if you'd insist upon wait there. Where he is like to be... I myself know him better then himself, so I know where he'll be when he's anger, troubled, or feels a need to be alone.” Taking to the hallway leading to the far rear area of the Crimson Temple, there they came to another set of tall twin doors. This lead out to another part of the caves on the south side, opposite to the north from where this young woman was first taken to forcefully. It was quite a walk and long way before reaching the end, as the female girl and old wolf reached a forest side lush in greens of all colors, tall tress, and well scented flowers growing on a rivers path. “We all find ourselves here from time to time. Silvanus always comes here to clam, after all... he's been quite upset over the whole matter.” Speak of the devil as Silvanus was spotted off in the distance, resting near the rivers flow in his wolf form, “Go to him and tell him you wish to be his mate. But be clever, for he'll question you so do not tell him the truth. Your reason though a lie, is of your own wanting.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:17 pm

She was never taught games or played many games though she had pretended once to have a friend. She wasn't sure she could pretend false feelings, but releasing another sigh after he explained and asked her to 'pretend to love him, pretend to wanting to live among us. pretend to be willing at the very least' promising he would 'Do anything she wished' but she knew that most likely meant within reason. Long as she did not ask to be released from the cave or her promise anything else she asked he would most likely give her if he could. "I shall do my best." she said for it was the best she could do then nodded promising to keep their conversation a secret but it did tell her a little how Silvanus felt about this and knowing he hated it too somehow in a small way made her feel better. Like she wasn't alone. and unknown to the elder and even herself opened a kinship between her and Silvanus. She then straightened and stood like the other willing females as if ready to take her place by her new mate's side. "So where is he?" She asked "or do I wait in his room? If that is the case, do you lead me there" still new to all this she still asked plenty of questions at least she seemed to be asking ones any other willing female may ask. Ones pertaining to becoming the mate to Silvanus.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Apart from what he said to her, not all of it was a lie but much of it wasn’t the truth either. To her learned knowledge when their kin wolfen prolong to mate with a female, they indeed undergo a madness. Becoming much like a beast but worst, when unable to control themselves where likely they’d take their deepest desires out on any and all who cross’s it’s paths. Woe to any female who is forced to bear Wolfen’s lust through his madness. “I hate to see Silvanus surfer a cruel fate, becoming a mad beast consumed by hunger for lust. Once wolfen turn into such a creature there’s no way to turn him back. Forever they roam the earth as mindless beast, so in a way their actually conceder to be die. Therefore we do what’s humane… in putting down a mad beast.” How cruel to have lie, but this was done to have feelings of guilt, dread, and high concerns over another’s well being… brought upon this young woman, thought she’d said she’ll be a mate for Silvanus, but the elder wish to enforce her willingness. “My lady… we’re in your debt. Please take care of Silvanus but never can you say anything to what we spoke of. He won’t have you if ever he finds her feeling forced or obligated. So you must pretend… pretend you want to be his mate willingly. If you must… pretend to love him, pretend to wanting to live among us. Do this and I’ll do anything you wish, so can you pretend to be willing at the very least?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:08 pm

she had been id deep thought about it all wondering what Silvanus felt what he thought of it  She didn't like it but he was being forced too so felt he must hate it too maybe more because he felt he was forcing her. She knew she had little choice  and knew even if she refused she still would be a prisoner. She sighed as she relented to her only option to accept the offer and become Silvanus's mate relenting to her fate as the elder returned she nodded to his question "i made my choice elder" she replied "i will accept and be his mate" she added reluctantly then he hit her with anther blow with his new piece of news She was unaware it was a lie "his l-life?" she questioned 'god would he be in such lust that if he did not have her sate it before the third day he would commit suicide?' she thought "i don't want anyone to die" she replied to the elders words then hiding another sigh she added "tell him i accept, i will willingly become his mate." To save him she would have to do this even though the thought of mating scared her she knew she had to now she was going to agree reluctantly anyway this promise she would save his life or so she believed. the last thing now to address was her fear of her first time having sex she been told womans first time hurt and not to give herself to just any man so she never sought anyone always in fear of that first time and because she was always a little different to her relief no sane man wanted her either.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:29 pm

To her feeling and thoughts towards the matter, in-which have brought this young woman at a conclusion about Silvanus’s own feels, she was quite right. The young wolfen in his coming of age, now in need of a mate had mix feeling about all this. It was to his feel of objection, forcing this woman to be his mate. Though Silvanus is the youngest of clan but he was brought up to uphold the laws, therefore this was going against everything his pack stand for. Without the young wolf walked off to leave the elder and unwilling woman on their own, “you may have to time to conceder it, but please don’t take too long, we need an answer soon.” With that said the elder went after Silvanus and found him in another room, away from the grand hall which they’d left her to give a long thought over the matter. “Silvanus… wait…” said the elder and in-turn the young wolfen growled angry, “I will not have her this way. Like the other for the last five hundred years we only took up willing mates and I won’t be the first in the long lines to brake tradition.” “But Silvanus we have no other choice. You need to mate before the madness sets in and we can’t call for another woman to take her place,” said the elder but still Silvanus refused. “I will only have a will mate and not force this upon that pour girl. I will not us her body like some whore. I rather deal with the madness.” Nothing else was said as Silvanus angry stamped off. The elder looked worried in fear to the outcome, and felt he needed to have the unwilling woman on his side even if he had to lie. A good hour was left up to a woman in question to think this through before the elder return to her. “Have you conceder,” he asked while coming from the shadows of the long hall, “I didn’t want to tell you this… but you need to understand the situation. The very life of the young wolf who needs a mate… Silvanus… is in danger if you’ll refuse to help him.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm

she stayed a few steps behind but as he said stay close she closed the gap following him down the left path she closed her eyes to the open affection the women showed but opened them remembering the elder telling her she could get lost. Then after he asked her to understand what was at stake she nodded. The elder then repeated what Silvanus told her earlier "yeah i understand i cant leave here, but even if i was able to leave and told everyone i managed to escape and keep your secret, it don't stop the fact that those that brought me here might find another way to get rid of me" she said. and she also wondered why but with everything that has happened that question was put on the back burner however the elder brought it back again when he said he must find out why the others wanted to have her be a sacrifice. She backed away a bit as he sniffed her body then said she smelled different then any human he smelled before and somehow familiar but he did not mention that instead he mentioned about Silvanus in need of a mate and explained why he could not call for another telling her it would raise suspicion which she nodded in understanding. He then asked her to become Silvanus temporary mate for now until they can sort out this matter. He added that they can't give him any one the females here, and that they don't share mates. so she would have to give herself to Silvanus that she would have to give him her body in sex, and informed her that if Silvanus doesn't mate with a female within two moons that he would go mad with lust. As he ended his words asking for her say she was not sure where to begin but knew he needed an answer but so did she and it was his fault for brining up the question of why they wanted to get rid of her their excuse for offering her in the first place. After he finished she looked from him to the Silvanus. She wasn't sure how Silvanus felt about it, but it seemed he also had little choice and that made her feel like she was forcing him just like those men had forced her by leaving her here in the first place. she hated that. "can i have some time to think on it?" She asked the elder.

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Further down the long hallway, eventually their path was lead to a choice, either taking the left or right after coming to the fork in the road so to speak. Therefore with the old wolf leading her, he went down the left path as it was expected of young woman to follow, “stay close to me,” he said, “this temple is mass and like a labyrinth so you will get lost easily if you get separated.” As they carried onward, she was shown different areas as each different wolf and woman mate crossed their path, coming and going with each one getting along well with one another. Some even too expressive with their love, being very open to cuddle and kiss with a little provocative touching. In show there was a misleading to the truth behind the call of a female sacrifice. “The villagers have no idea to the real truth when we call for a sacrifice, thus so in the passing years to the next generation, they went on throughout their lives believing what isn't true. This seems cruel to place them under a since of fear, though willing to give-up their very lives when need be, but we need to maintain our godhood appearance for the sake of us all, so try to understand what's at stake.” Before long they found themselves into a grand hall, where like special ceremony are held, being a massive room with tall pillars reaching the four story height ceiling. And to the end of the long hall to this vass room, an alter statue of a wolf resting on a tall platform. “The ones who forced you here, must have wanted you die if thinking of the idea to place you as the next sacrifice. Therefore... we must find out why. However you must understand why we can't have you leave.” With the old wolf's words, Silvanus came approaching in his wolf form, before turning himself to his anthro wolf body, tell and muscular while taking her side along side the woman. “She is not a willing one, so why keep her?” he asked the elder. “We can't afford to let her go, now that she knows our secret. Furthermore... none has left these grounds, not one of us nor our human mates.” The eyes of the elder turn to the woman in question as he sniffed her body, “hmmm... you are different then any human I've smelled before. Silvanus is at the age in need of a mate and we would call for another willing sacrifice, yet we can't. It would drive up supposition before we can find the truth, so for now I like to ask you young lady, will you be Silvanus temporary mate until we can sort out this matter. Yes... you'll have to give him her body in sex, but if he doesn’t mate with a female within two moons he'll go mad with lust. We can't give him any one the females here, we don't share mates around. So what say you... young Miss?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:21 pm

She nodded after she finished wiped her face as best she could then followed him. She was a little stunned at his shift from animal to human but as he spoke and told her of their kind she stayed silent as he spoke his tale. he told her of their endangered race. told her how there was no females of their kind and to survive and they made an exchange with the humans and accepted willing humans who then became mates ensuring their species survived with each new generation each new life and the woman brought here and who agreed to become mates of a single wolf and agreed thus to bear young to be used as future mates among their kind. This was why they could only need women  after a certain amount of time over the many years. Now the village has brought her here instead of letting the more willing women come she knew the reason they used to bring her here knew she was different and an outsider and seen as somehow a danger though she never knew why they saw her that way. She was one who never knew much of her past. She kept quiet as he said this while they walked down the hall of the temple to the end as they reached their destination. She looked around for the others but notices she was alone with the elder wolf only other one there a few steps behind was the one who found her the one who called himself Silvanus.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

With all the women to who are currently surrounding table, which held the food for them to eat happily at their hearts desire. The some looked to their newcomer as she asked questions, right after having her fill before downing it with water to speck in a voice unclogged with food stuffed between the cheeks and teeth. At that, they all look to an elderly looking wolf who stood from his crouch position along the floor, walked towards the young woman. “If you are done here... please come with me,” the old wolf asked of her while walking down the halls of the temple. “Give me a moment to change into something more comforting to your eyes,” with that said the old wolf took to the same of a human male, through an instant transformation before her very eyes. “For many years my kind has protected this valley and those who dwell, therefore we are though as God's of this land and yet... that's far from the truth. We are mystic wolf with the power  to take any shape we wish, though we are mortal and thus we can die. What you are looking at is a dying race, due to not have a female among our kins for the last eight-hundred years, therefore... our race has only survive through your kind. Along ago we made a pat with humans, that we would protect this land in enchange for willing sacrifices. We only make it seem as such, if we wanted the people and as well outsiders to look to us as Gods. So instead of sacrifices... the women here are actually baring mates.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:05 am

She nodded as she ate no one but her knew how seeing all the women rumored to be sacrificed to the lair of the 'god' still survived eased her mind but not being from the village or knowing much about the ritual only what she was told on the trip up the mountain which wasn't much since her captors were not in a talking mood not until they left her to her demise. after she drank some water to wash down the food she finally spoke more then a few words since she arrived "what is the whole story of the story what is the truth all i know is what i heard when i was brought to the village and what the men said before they left me to die here thinking sacrifices were killed and made me believe it to but seeing all of you that is not true is it?"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:54 pm

There was much to ask about, within the many question their wish to know and yet they all felt not at a good time for the moment. Instead the young lady was allowed to first tend to her hunger as she was free to do so. Taking as much to her pleasure and anything she wanted, however in sight to all the surrounding woman she'd dine along side, much of the story of the female sacrifice had been untrue. Yes a woman is called forth as sacrifice, however it is not of kill, but a sacrifice of ones former life to turn towards a new. “I feel you have questions of your own,” asked the woman beside her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:33 pm

She followed 'Silvanus' trailing a few steps behind until they entered the room full of other similar wolfen creatures. then a woman approached her and spoke to her but she didn't know what to say but when she said she was possibly hungry she nodded and her belly growled in reply as if to answer the woman who looked young but seemed way past normal human years. "thank you" she finally said as she went to the food and ate some from the plate the woman gave her.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 pm

It took long before the wolf return to her, from going away for awhile when the male entered the temple. And long after and quite awhile the young woman once again been approached by the wolf, as he stood towering before her. “Come with me... please,” he said to her before turning aback towards the doors with the entrance opening up, before closing as they made their way inside. And at first the young woman would find herself in a poorly lite room by candle light, within a grand hall that stretched out in length, coming down a long hall. The wolf lead her to a wide open room that held a long table with a versus assortment of food, eaten as seen from many women in all age groups while other giant wolves sat on the side lines. One coming from the table, being a mature woman who looks quite youthful but the demeanor tells otherwise, to show her years are over a hundred. “So our the girl Noble has spoke of,” she said to her, before taking the young girl by the hand, “please come and sit down, you must be hunger. I wasn't sure what to do when I was told of your... situation, but we're going to hand it the best way that we can.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 pm

If she stayed... It was because; at first his words disheartened her hope to return home, but as she thought about it him letting her go back home had it's downfalls and maybe she thought it was better if she stayed here. At least he said he would not kill her, the same could not be said of the men who dragged her here, if they found out their deity let her go. She shivered a little, maybe he would not have to kill her. The elements might do the job for him. Well whatever happened at least she made the choice to stay for now as well. It made her feel better for being stuck here, but would need some way to keep warm and get something to eat she sighed to he thought of food and her belly growled in protest.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:44 pm

There was no use in shadowing ones fear, for this massively sized wolf in-which this poor and unfortunate young woman to face forth, scenes her fears. It was through her trembling as well the smell of stress, therefore the god like wolf took a calmly posture by crouching down to a sitting position as she gave word to the reason she was brought here, to an unwillingness. “Most interesting... in all my years protecting this valley this is truly a first. No one dare to brake our sacred laws and yet... find them braking the main taboo to the law.” It didn't take long to realizes this was done under selfish means, therefore an angry growl erupted from the throat as the loudness echoed throughout the caves. With it a slash of the claws came braking the girl of her chains after being shackled to the stone wall, “no... I'm not going to kill you my dear, however... I can't let you go either. Though the rules were broken yet still you were brought to me, therefore I can't permit you to leave here. I must thinking into this matter so wait here,” he said and went back into the Crimson Temple (in-which was built inside the mountains cave) leave the girl on her own, within good faith she'll wont run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next