Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson was really amused with how much he could distract her by just simply allowing his wolf side to come out. He chuckled as she tried to move away from his tickling claws, and he then laid on the bed seductively. "Oh? And what if your live goes into danger in that time span...hmm?" he asked. He did not need her to wear clothes to be this distracting because this came natural to him. It was a way of him telling her that he was interested in her and inviting her to mate with him later on. He got out of bed since his stomach growled, but he cocked his head cutely. "What are your thoughts in moving in here? You wouldn't have to pay rent" he said. 

bgcolor=660011 bordercolor=ffaa00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:56 pm

"You're distracting me and not letting me think" Morgan said with a small laugh, when he looked at her oddly she blushed lightly and shook her head a little at him. He was very good at distracting her and making her forget what she was thinking about. At the feeling of his claws tickling her being her ear she giggled and moved on the bed to get away from him so he couldn't tickle her anymore. "Just...give me a day or two to think it over" Morgan said softly with a small smile before she got off of the bed and grabbed Tyson's shirt from the night before and pulled it on. He was far too distracting to be around whilst she was naked for much longer. Moving a little Morgan winced slightly at the pain in her leg, but she was happy that it was a lot more dull than it had been the day before making standing more bearable.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:48 am

Tyson continued to distract her with his flirting. "I'm letting you think it over, but I'm going to give you my arguement for doing it" he said as his arguement was she would get to be with him and romance. He looked at her oddly when she asked to prepare her for what. "Wow, you must be really distracted" he teased before he reached behind her ear tickling it with his claws. "Prepare you for the change in lifestyle" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 am

Morgan looked over her shoulder at Tyson with a small smile when she had sat up, feeling him nibbling on her neck Morgan closed her eyes and gave a small moan. Listening to him she shivered when he ran his claws up her back making her bite her bottom lip. "I just want to think it over" Morgan said softly before she shivered and closed her eyes again when he growled seductively. He was distracting her and making it hard for her to think, turning her head she looked at Tyson again "Preparing me for what?" she asked raising a brow a little as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:03 am

Tyson smiled seeing her laugh at him pointing out that she slept with a werewolf. "You know, I bet that werewolf is handsome too" he said. He knew he was preying on her weakness, but it was needed to be exploited if he was to keep her alive and to be fruitful with little pups. He nodded to her statement about it taking longer to get used to. "You may be overwhelmed, but you'd always have me to give you comfort and closure" he said. He stretched before he leaned into nibbled her neck. "All it takes is for me to break the skin..." he said before he ran his claws up her back. "Time is not on your side, and the sooner we do this, the sooner we can start preparing you" he said. He pulled away from her neck as growled seductively. "You would make a beautiful shewolf" he said. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:28 am

Morgan laughed softly when Tyson said she was in bed with a real werewolf and she shrugged a little with a smile. When he explained that she would be in unbearable pain if things stayed the way they were, when Tyson said he could make the bite sensual she blushed as well an glanced away from him for a moment or two. "I think this might take a little while to get used to even with you helping me" Morgan said softly when she looked back at Tyson. "This is going to take a lot of getting used to" she said honestly as she sat up on the bed and stretched her arms above her head for a moment making her back crack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Tyson laughed. "There's a real werewolf in bed with you right now!" he teased. He cocked his head cutely when she asked if it would hurt. "I was told that as things the way they are, you'd be in unbearible pain. It would be worse than the pain you had in your leg only it would be all over your body" he said before he blushed. "I could make the bite a little...sensual. It would be like me getting too rough and nibbling a little too hard" he said before he winked at her. "I will help you get used to it, and adapt your old human life around your new one" he said. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 am

Morgan smiled a little as Tyson rubbed his leg against hers, frowning at him she made a small nod of her head when he said that he had some questions for her and that he only wanted the best for her. When his claws tickled her skin Morgan couldn't help but giggle. Hearing his question she frowned a little at him and propped her head up on one of her hands. "I guess I'm slowly working towards the idea of accepting that werewolves are real" she said softly as she tucked some of her hair away from her eyes. "Would it hurt?" she asked softly when Tyson asked if she would want to be one if it meant to being with him longer. Hearing him whimper made her bottom lip a little and frowned when Tyson said that because she had been bitten by a wolf who wasn't her mate she wasn't a complete werewolf. "I think I need to think about becoming a werewolf a bit. It's rather overwhelming" Morgan said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:26 am

Tyson looked into her eyes deeply and rubbed his soft warm furry leg up against hers. "I've got some questions to ask you, but just keep in mind, I want what's best for my mate" he said. His razor sharp claws tickled her flesh as they graze over her arm. "What are your impressions on werewolves now? Would you want to be one if it meant being with me longer?" he asked. He sighed heavily and whimpered. "The doctor gave some bad news. Since you were bitten by a werewolf who wasn't your mate...your an incomplete werewolf. It's fatal if you are completely converted by the time of your first transformation" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:07 am

Morgan turned her head away from Tyson when she felt him groom her cheek with his tongue. When he asked if she was awake she giggled a little. "No. I'm asleep" she said with a grin as she kept her eyes closed for a moment before she turned her head to face Tyson again as she opened her eyes. "I'm still sleeping" Morgan joked before she moved onto her side as she was facing him and cuddled against him again. Morgan wasn't used to being so close to people but it felt nice being so close to Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Tyson settled back into bed getting back into protective mode as he growled deeply. He closed his eyes and went into a light sleep. Chad looked into her eyes deeply as she suggested they get some sleep. "Well, alright, but I'm really stressing out" he said hoping he would get some special care from his woman. Tyson woke up seeing that she was moving, which he leaned in to groom her cheek with his tongue. "Are you awake?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Morgan gave a soft sigh at the feeling of Tyson massaging her shoulder as she continued to sleep. Morgan could sleep easily through most things as she was normally a heavy sleeper. Jo walked up to Chad and wrapped her arms around him with a small smile. "No. But he was a bit cranky" Jo said as she kept her arms wrapped around Chad as she ducked her head a little so she could look at his face properly. "Don't be confused" she laughed. Taking her arms from around him she grabbed one of his hands and tugged on it lightly, "Lets get some sleep. I'm tired and want to stay away from the books for a few hours". In the morning Morgan slowly woke up and smiled a little finding that she was still snuggled against Tyson, moving a little in his arms and onto her back Morgan closed her eyes again wondering if she could go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Tyson shrugged. "I know I should bite her, but I don't want to undo what I've got going with her" he said. He looked back at Morgan and smiled. "Yea, well, I hope I've shown her the benefits...you know?" he said. He sighed heavily as Jo left, and he turned to embrace Morgan again massaging her shoulder as she slept soundly. Chad watched Jo come back, and he stared at her in shock. "You didn't get your ass chewed out!?" he asked in disbelief. His head sank feeling totally pathetic. "I'm really confused" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 pm

"I don't know. I think you should bite her but if you bite her right now she might try and leave. She's already been traumatized enough" Jo said honestly as she looked at Morgan who moved on the bed so her back was pressed against Tyson's side as she slept. "So...wait and tell her. Hopefully she takes it better than she did about us being werewolves" she said before she walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind herself. Walking back to where she had left Chad she crossed her arms as she looked at him, "I told Tyson about the results. I suggested he waits and tells her before he bites her" Jo stated with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Tyson sighed with frustration as he knew she would be forced into becoming a werewolf. He frowned hearing that the condition was fatal. "Well...that's fucking great..." he muttered. He looked at Morgan for a moment before he looked back at Jo. "So what you suggest I do? Wait and tell her or bite her now?" he asked. He was not too sure what would be the right protocol since none of them had planned for such a scenario.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Jo shook her head a little at Tyson, "If you don't bite her and her body is ready to shift and it can't she'll be in agony" she said softly. Uncrossing her arms Jo ran a hand through her hair a little as she continued to watch Tyson waiting to see what he would do with the information. "Luca also said that the humans that had been documented with having a partial positive couldn't survive the stress of their body trying to shift and not being able to". Crinkling her nose a little Jo shrugged her shoulders a little, "Basically, you bite her and she'll be fine. But if you don't and she doesn't become like us she wont be able to live through her body trying to shift" Jo added.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Tyson looked at her confused when she said that Morgan had a partial positive on her test. "So what does that mean?" he asked. He could see why Morgan got so comfortable with mating with him and finding his werewolf form to be comfy instead of threatening. He frowned knowing there had to be bad news or else she would not have interrupted his bonding time. He looked towards his mate after being told to bite her, but he hesitated. "And what are the affects of not being able to shift? Is it just a mental shift?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Morning shifted a little in her sleep making a small noise when she heard people talking but she ignored it and continued to sleep. Jo sighed softly as she kept her hands sitting on her hips as she looked at Tyson. "Luca said that he only got a partial positive. He rang other packs to see if they had heard of getting partial positives before and they told Luca that it only happens when a human is bitten by someone who is not their mate" she said before she took her hands from her hips and crossed her arms over her stomach. "Basically, you need to bite your little mate otherwise she's basically going to be like a newly turned wolf that cannot shift at all" Jo added.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:38 pm

Tyson stayed in his werewolf form sensing that Morgan had grown comfortable being around it. He growled protectively as she fell asleep in his arms. She looked like she was taking advantage of the natural services his werewolf form provided, which in this case was comfort and security. He puffed his chest out with pride before he decided to take a little victory nap. Chad made an awkward grimace. "It's easy for you to say" he said. Tyson soon woke up as Jo barged in, which he glared at her. "Can it wait?" he asked before he fell out of protection mode. "What did you need to tell me?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Morgan smiled softly when he said that he had never had anyone complain before. She didn't doubt that in the slightest. After a moment or two she drifted off to sleep pressed against him feeling safe for the first time in a long time. Jo rolled her eyes when Chad growled. "Oh please" she said as she jumped off of where she was sitting and headed out of the room. "I'm sure he'll listen when it regards to his mate" she called over her shoulder as she headed to Morgan's room. Not bothering to knock Jo opened the door and stepped into the room and looked at Tyson, "I need to tell you about the test results" she said and placed her hands on her hips as she kept her eyes locked on Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 am

Tyson grinned as he closed his eyes. "I've never had anyone complain before" he said. He was just happy that she approved and was satisfied. Chad laughed at Jo. "I find myself reading the same line twice too" he said. He growled lowly to the premise of being forced to tell Tyson about the tid bit himself. "We just gave him crap over his mate...he's going to still think we are doing it and he won't take it seriously" he said. He cringed and gnawed on his finger tips.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:05 am

Morgan relaxed against Tyson as he wrapped an arm around her and held her against him. She couldn't help but close her eyes and take a deep breath of Tyson's sent. It made her relax more against him. "That was amazing" she said softly, Morgan was happy that her first time had been so pleasurable for her. Jo raised a brow at him. "I get so bored reading these books and documents I find myself reading the same line twice" Jo laughed. Shrugging she grinned at Chad when he glared at her. "Well, knowing Luca you're not going to get him out of his office again for the next several days. And you are Tyson's friend. Might be easier to hear from you about what's going on with his mate" Jo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Tyson was very surprised that Morgan got pleasure out of his release, but it was a pleasant surprise. He instinctively wrapped an arm around her and held her up against his incredible warm and alluring scent. He did not care that he was transformed, and instead he focused on giving his mate a good cuddle. Chad frowned. "Oh, come on...it can't be that bad" he said. He shook his head smirking after the big howl. "Yea...well...maybe she'll ask him to turn her" he said. He paused for a moment. "Wasn't Luca supposed to? It's his expertice" he said. He glared at her. "Hey! What are you suggesting here!?" he raised his voice.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Morgan's back arched as soon as she felt Tyson flood her insides with his load and a pleasurable moan left her. When he moved to her side Morgan moved so than she could cuddle up against him, laying her head on his chest Morgan sighed softly as she tried to get her breathing under control as her heart raced. Jo sighed as she put the book down and ran her hands through her hair, "Everything" she said with a small laugh. "Just reading all of these books and documents hurts my head. I've never been a big fan of reading" she admitted with a shrug of her shoulders. Hearing the loud howl Jo giggled before she looked at Chad with a mischievous glint in her eyes, "I say they had fun" she giggled again. "But I am curious as to who is going to tell Tyson that he needs to bite his little mate" Jo said thoughtfully wondering if it was going to be Chad or Luca who would deliver the news.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Tyson panted as he was very excited to spurt his load all inside of his female. He transformed into a complete wolfman but with a tail. His member thickened up as he drew near his climax. He snarled finally feeling a knot form between them, but it was not a true knot because Morage was in human form. He held onto her tightly as his load flooded her inside with hot thick sticky werewolf cream, and he let out a big mighty howl. He continued to pant heavy after the deed was done. He looked down at her triumpantly before he moved to her side to recover. He felt so exhausted but satisfied, which he looked over at her offering her the chance to cuddle with him and share in their bliss. Chad looked at her oddly. "What about it is making your head hurt?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next