Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5780
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Morgan crinkled her nose a little as Tyson explained there was a lot of wolves in the part of town she lived in, "There's a lot of drugs that get used in my apartment building, some of my neighbors are always high" she said with a shake of her head. Drugs were somewhat normal for her as she saw people who were always off their face on them. Smiling as he explained what he was going to be doing at his office she made a nod of her head, "Sounds like a good deal" she said with a soft laugh when he said that people wanted to build a smarthome with their tech. It felt strange for Morgan to be in a car with someone who owned a company to develop tech whilst she studied art and worked two jobs just to keep her apartment. "Must be nice having being chasing you for your tech" Morgan said with a smile as she continued to watch Tyson.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson shrugged. "Well, it's usually done to pups, the injured, and humans. It also faces them away from our ears, so if they scream...well you can probably already figure out that we have very sophisticated sensory organs. Your's has already changed some I bet" he said. He input her address into his GPS system, and it started giving him directions. He sighed heavily to her saying that it was not the best place to live. "There's a lot of wolves living in that part of town. I have a suspicion that there's some kind of drug that some of the wolves are using. I could smell it on the wolf who bit you. Drugs has became a problem especially sharing needles and hallucinogens. It's many thralls who have been creating most problems" he said. He narrowed his eyes sternly as she asked him what he needed to take care of. "I'm going to have a conference call with the executive of Tesla. He wants to try to get Apps for their newer models. He's very impressed with the apps we've put into the car you're in" he said. He pushed a file on the touchscreen which showed traffic reports and estimated delays as an example. He pushed another file that displayed nearest EV charging stations, and then another file that displayed Watts and Joules that were being used. He smiled as he stopped fiddling around with the apps. "My company is looking to integrate with other interfaces. Later on, I'm supposed to talk to some developers wanting to build a Smarthome using our tech" he said.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head as Tyson spoke, when he told her them carrying her over their shoulders was easier and that it was habit. "Well, it's a rather annoying habit being thrown over someones shoulder" she said with a soft laugh. When he asked her where she lived Morgan gave him her address, she lived on the more shady side of town as the rent was much cheaper for her. "Not the best place to live. But it's the cheapest" Morgan said with a laugh as she ran her hand through her hair a little as she looked at Tyson. "So what do you need to take care of at your office?" she asked curiously as she studied him for a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Tyson smiled with pride when she told him that he had a nice car. "Yea...this car has a new tech called Regenerative braking. It converts kinetic energy back into electrical energy. You can essentially recharge your battery just by breaking" he said as he unlocked the car door. He unplugged the car from its charging station, and it turned itself on which it gave off a humming noise. The stereo hooked up to Tyson's smartphone, and it started playing "The only way out" by Bush. He got inside the car, and the garage door opened. He looked over at her oddly when she asked why his pack mates were putting her over their shoulder. "Um, well, for us it's efficient to be able to carry someone and run at faster speeds, and we can go into evasive and defensive measures when need be...it becomes a habit" he said as backed out of the garage, which the housed was surrounded by a forest. It would have taken Morgan a couple hours to walk from his home to hers, and as he pulled out onto the road, you could see the skyline in the background. He looked over at her and smiled. "So where do you live?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Morgan made a nod of her head, getting up she followed Tyson as he walked into his garage. "Nice car" she said with a small smile. Once he unlocked the car Morgan climbed in and relaxed into the seat with a small sigh. "What is it with the people in your pack putting me over their shoulders?" Morgan asked with a frown as she looked at Tyson as she raised a brow a little wondering what their fascination with carrying her that particular way was. The only thought that came to her mind was they thought they could carry her that way since she was a human.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Tyson nodded when she said that he was the boss for not just the company but for the werewolves as well, but he laughed when she looked over at Jo skeptically. He got up and pushed his chair in. "Yes, I think it's best to get dressed. That shirt is going to need to be washed from my stink!" he said jokingly. He put his dirty dishes in the sink in the kitchen before he checked the calendar on the fridge. "Hmmm..." he muttered before his wolf senses tingled. He walked back out as one of his gammas brought Morgan back into the dining room with her draped over his shoulder, which he thought for a moment. "You can leave with me, I have to go and check something at the office anyway" he said. He went to get his keys, and he motioned for her to follow him. He walked into his garage, which the car he drove was electric, but really really nice.

bgcolor=660011 bordercolor=ffaa00
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:01 am

Morgan made a slow nod of her head as she listened to Tyson, "So you're pretty much the boss here as well as at the company" she said thoughtfully as she looked at Jo with a raised brow. "What? I maybe a woman but I have no problem hurting people to do my job" Jo said casually and flicked her hair over her shoulder making Morgan shake her head a little. "Well...on that note I think I better get dressed instead of staying here in only a shirt" Morgan said as she got to her feet and walked the bedroom she had been in earlier and got dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Instead of walking back to the dining room Morgan sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the room for a moment before she got up and decided to head for the front door, just before she reached it she was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder making her sigh in annoyance as she was carried into the dining room and dumped in a chair by a guy "She was trying to leave....again" the guy said to Tyson before walking out of the dining room. "I was only planing on going to my apartment to sort things out..." Morgan said as she crossed her arms over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:34 am

Tyson had finished off his meal, but he nodded to his interesting talent. "Yea, we make a game of it in the break room" he said, and he nodded again when she asked if she heard him right about being an executive at XApp. "Well, Cofounder...I don't know the difference. It's all semantics" he said modestly. He was not aware of her colleagues trying to get Morgan to date him or one of his coworkers, but he did know how many women swooned over him. He sighed heavily when he leaned back in the chair. "I control what direction our company goes...Most of my income goes to helping the pack. It's more for events and stipends" he told her what he did for his job. He looked at Chad and laughed. "Chad and Jo are our Gammas. I'm what is called an Alpha. I set all the rules and enforce them. Chad and Jo are like body guards...I try to make them busy" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:58 am

Morgan raised a brow as she looked at Chad, finishing off the food on her plate she looked at Tyson and smiled a little when he winked at her. "Interesting talent" she said with a small laugh when Tyson said that he practiced throwing business cards over at his office. Morgan was the kind of person though people didn't like playing darts against. "You're an executive at XApp?" Morgan asked sounding astounded. She had heard some of her work colleagues from both of her jobs gushing about some of the single men that worked for the company, they had even tried to get Morgan interested in trying to date one of them that cafe into a restaurant she worked at since sometimes people from the company dined there.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:56 am

Tyson laughed. "You were psychoanalyzing her for your own amusement weren't you?" he asked. Chad continued to cross his arms over his chest. "I don't know what you are talking about!" he said. Tyson winked at Morgan. "Over at my office, I practice throwing business cards" he said. Chad scowled. "That fucking hurts too!" he said remembering when Tyson threw a business card 40 feet down the hallway and got Chad in the neck. Some of the packmates saw it including Jo. Tyson chuckled to himself. "You do know that I'm an executive at XApp, right?" he asked. His company was known to make very notable applications for smartphones and smartwatches. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:43 am

"I don't like people psychoanalyzing me for their own amusement" Morgan said simply before she made a small nod of her head at Jo as she picked up the coffee and sipped it, looking at Tyson she smirked a little. "Well, since I've been living on my own for years I did learn how to look after myself. Learning to throw knives really was just to kill time in between work shifts" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. Jo looked at Chad innocently, "Now why would I want to tell her that?" she asked sweetly. "Besides, I know if the arm of the chair didn't get in the way you would just be laughing at her" she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 am

Chad frowned. "I...I...I told you'd get pissed off for psychoanalyzing you!" he said. Tyson laughed and continued to feast. Chad glared over at Jo. "You could have told her this! either of you could!" he yelled. "Pay back is a bitch, Chad" Tyson said calmly. He looked up at him and smirked. "You'll be healed by the time breakfast is over" he said. Chad snarled. "It still fucking hurts!" he spoke through his teeth. Tyson looked at Morgan with a devious smile. "You sure got some balls there!" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:03 am

Morgan was about to pick up her fork and peg it at Chad as well when he finally spoke, "Thank you!" Morgan said throwing her hands up in the air annoyed. "How hard was it just to say that you were talking about the stages of grief? God" Morgan said shaking her head as she went back to eating the food on her plate as if nothing had happened. Jo giggled from the kitchen at Chad's words, "Never said I was going to drink it!" she shouted back. After a moment she walked back in and placed it in front of Morgan before she walked over to Chad and kissed his cheek "Be nice to the little thing. I told you she was feisty" Jo said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Tyson laughed. "Are you kinding me? He's never dodged any of my punches before" he said. Chad growled. "The fucking arm of the chair got in the way!" he shouted. He looked up at her annoyed. "Why do I have to answer your question!?" he yelled. He scowled at Tyson who was getting a great pleasure seeing Chad get abused. Chad growled and cleared his throat. "Fine!" he muttered before he looked up at her amused. "We were referring to the Kübler-Ross model" he said hoping that was enough to get him off the radar. He looked back. "You know we don't drink coffee!" he shouted.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Jo grinned at Chad when his eyes widened. When Morgan actually hit him with the knife Jo's mouth dropped open, "I thought you were good at dodging" she said frowning at him as he pulled the knife from his shoulder. "Stop avoiding my question and answer it" Morgan snapped as she glared daggers at Chad waiting to see if he would explain or if he would continue to ignore her. Jo sighed and threw her hands up "Just tell the woman already! I'm going to get a coffee" she said with a shake of her head and scurried out of the dinging room not wanting to be the one to explain it to Morgan and she decided it was easier to leave Chad and Tyson to deal with Morgan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Tyson shrugged when Chad looked towards him trying to get an answer. "I don't know how bra sizes work..." he said which Chad growled. "Come on! That's such a lie!" he yelled. Tyson looked up at him amused. "Why, are you not happy with Jo?" he asked. Chad sat back crossing his arms. "I was just curious..." he muttered. His eyes widened in horror as Jo told Morgan to throw it, which he instinctively moved, but the arm of the chair caught him resaulting in the knife plunging into his shoulder. "THA FUQ!" he shouted. He pulled the knife out and some blood trickled out, but it stopped a couple seconds later. "I was only joking about the bra size!" he lied. He was trying to avoid answering the question about stages afterall. 

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Morgan narrowed her eyes at Chad as he continued to laugh and speak, continuing to eat she rolled her eyes as she shot at glance at Jo hoping she dodged the question. Jo casually crossed her arms over her stomach, "I'm not telling you. That's only for us women to discus" she said sweetly as she sat down at the table and looked between Morgan and Chad eagerly, "Oooh I want to see if you can hit him!". Clenching her jaw, moving a little Morgan studied Chad for a moment before she pegged the knife at him. She didn't honestly care if the knife hit him, Morgan was getting annoyed with not being answered. Jo gave a small squeal as she watched the knife fly towards Chad but she made no move to stop the knife.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Tyson smiled knowing that Morgan spoke the truth about not being breakable, but Chad only laughed. "Come on! Tyson probably has to be extra careful when he mates you!" he said. Tyson scowled at him. "That has nothing to do with her size or being human...she's injured!" he reminded him. Chad chuckled. "What size bra did you think she wore?" he asked. Tyson rubbed his forhead vigorously as he propped it up with his elbow on the table annoyed. Chad grinned at Morgan's threat. "Oh yea? Well I'm good at dodging!" he boasted. Tyson resumed eating allowing Morgan to show her assertiveness.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Morgan watched Tyson and Chad as they talked to each other, rolling her eyes Morgan grabbed a plate and began piling food onto it. She knew she could eat a lot when she wanted to. Hearing Chad speak against Morgan coughed a little "I'm not a breakable as I look" she said firmly. Jo walked back into the dining room and flashed a grin at Morgan "Put the clothes in your room. Some of them might be a little big and I guessed at your bra size" Jo said before she looked at Tyson. "Oh please, she is so a porcelain doll" Jo said grinning. Morgan rolled her eyes before she pointed her knife at Chad, "Tell me what stages you two were talking about or I will throw this knife at you. I'm good at throwing knives" Morgan said seriously.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:41 pm

Chad gulped when she started asking about stages. "Um..." he muttered before Jo came out with the food. "...Would you look at that. Breakfast is here!" he said. He grinned at the vast quantities of food. "You know how much Tyson eats, so you might as well" he said. Tyson glared at him. "You eat just as much!" he retorted as he began to gobble up his food. Chad laughed at Jo's comment about Morgan being small. "I'm surprised Tyson hasn't broke her yet" he teased. Tyson shot her an angry look. "She's not a porcelain doll you turd!" he yelled.  

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Morgan frowned at Chad when he spoke to her, "Yeah" she said slowly dragging out the word a little as she continued to frown. When Tyson told him not to put it onto her she looked between the two of them, "What stages are you two talking about?" Morgan asked confused as she raised a brow. Jo walked out of the kitchen carrying two plates filled with pancakes, bacon, eggs and french toast. "Didn't know what you wanted to eat, so I just went crazy" Jo said with a grin as she put the plates down for Morgan and Tyson to help themselves. "Hm, I'm going to go and see if I can find some clothes for you" she said to Morgan and tapped her chin a little "You're so freaking little though..." Jo muttered as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Tyson could tell that she was putting up a front, but he just pretended to give in. "I'm serious now...we are the only ones with any knowledge with what's going on with you. I don't want you to just shrug it off and bear it" he said firmly. He raised an eyebrow when she blushed at him. "Uh...why?" he asked before he winked at her. "You no like my attractive wolfman body?" he teased. He went to get himself dressed as well as revert to his human form before he joined her out in the dining hall. Chad saw Morgan and knew that Tyson had not bitten her. "So, I'm guessing he's letting you think about it?" he asked. Tyson sighed heavily. "Don't push it onto her..." he said. Chad smirked. "Stage 3?" he asked. Tyson sighed. "Yea...Stage 4 is going to suck..." he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Morgan licked her lips a little as she listened to Tyson, "I'll be fine" she said forcing a smile at him. She honestly didn't want to be bitten again, last time hadn't exactly been a walk in the park for her. When he smirked Morgan frowned a little before she made a small nod of her head. "When my lease is up I'll consider it". When Tyson said that if anything started to not feel right she should tell him, "Alright, I'll tell you" she said with a smile before she blushed lightly and looked away from him. "Um, I think you should get somewhat dressed" Morgan said as she continued to blush lightly. He was very distracting standing there in his current state of dress, carefully making her way over to the bedroom door Morgan opened it and looked at Tyson with a small smile "I'm hungry" she laughed as she wandered out of the bedroom heading for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Tyson frowned when she said that she would not go into danger. "You cannot say that with one hundred percent certainty. You have a higher probability with the circumstances you're in right now" he said. He cleared his throat. "If you were a company right now, I wouldn't feel comfortable in buying your stocks as is. There's a lot of risk" he said trying to bring in statistics into consideration. "Sure you feel fine right now, but your risk will increase each day you wait" he said. He smirked when she said that she already had an apartment. "Well, you can consider it when your lease is up" he said. He raised an eyebrow. "Rash decision?" he asked. He shrugged. "If anything starts to not feel right, please tell me" he said with a hint of concern.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:22 pm

Morgan tugged on the hem of Tyson's shirt a little whilst she was wearing it when he spoke. "It wont go into danger" she said with a small nod of her head trying to reassure herself of that fact. Morgan tipped her head to the side a little when he asked her thoughts about moving in. "I can't move in here...I have my own apartment" Morgan said with a small frown as she ran her fingers through her hair a little with a small sigh. "But the idea of not paying rent sounds nice. I just need to think everything through before I make any rash decisions" she said with a shrug. Morgan had always been that way, she had always thought things through before acting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next