Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 am

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 Inside_my_skin_by_dkaz-d6vv1l1
Tyson looked at Morgan as she straddled him and smiled with his wolfish grin. "Well, you should consider this as payout for all your hard work" he said. He shook his head. "Praying never works...you will come across them. With your upgraded sensory organs, you'll be able to discriminate them from regular humans...well...maybe with a little experience" he said smiling at her. He knew that younger werewolves or newly initiated could not tell the difference between a Vampire and a Doctor. He listened to her tell him of a guy who seemed to be following her, but he sighed heavily when she did not give any discriptions. "Did he have pale or translucent skin and a condescending expression on his face?" he asked. He was trying to think of a way to discribe a vampire to her without using scent or aura discriptions. He chuckled as she said she did not want to stay here longer. "Hey, let's just relax and enjoy our first transformation before I help you revert back and such. You do look very beautiful" he said. He cleared his throat. "Every werewolf has a different shape and traits in their forms...but they all have similar characteristics. The form you are in right now is called Therian which means beastlike. There's an inbetween form called Anthro which means humanlike. That's the form I'm in right now. There are forms beyond the one you are in which are called Lupus and Fenrir. The willpower required to maintain sapiency or even sentience has to be exponentially stronger the farther you progress, so we don't suggest anything beyond this form. I can tell you right now from experience that it gets pretty intense...You have urges to tear things apart and assert your dominance. You might feel it now, but try amplifying by a tenfold then a hundred fold!" he said. He ran his claws over her side and he winked at her. "There are ways to may these primal urges can be dampened. It builds up even in human form. You have to do a lot of running and then eat a big meal, mating helps a lot too...maybe more important for us than humans. Um, transforming and naping...grooming, immersing yourself in forests so anything like hiking and/or camping" he said before he paused for a moment. "Do you have any questions?" he asked.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ffff00
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:29 am

Listening to him Morgan pushed herself up right so she was straddling Tyson comfortably as he continued to rub her back, "I've spent my whole life working for what I want and for what I need that I sometimes forget that it's okay to accept help from people now and then" she said with a small smile. As he explained that there were vampires she raised a brow at him slightly. "I pray I never meet them" she said with a shudder. Morgan wasn't a fan of seeing blood. "Well, there was a guy who kind of looked like he was following me the other night...I can't say for sure if he was or not" Morgan shrugged a little, thinking it over Morgan cringed a little. "Okay, I take it back, I don't want to stay here longer than I need to" she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 am

Tyson sighed heavily. "I'm a very altruistic person, it's a big reason why I became an alpha. It upsets me to see someone take a harder way when I offer a simpler solution, and it makes me equally upset that people who are more well off act selfish and flaunt their horded wealth to make everyone lower feel like failures...that's pretty much why all towns have bad areas" he said before he sighed heavily. "I'm not powerful enough to change the close minded...but I just wanted you to see that an oppertunity is being given to you" he said. He continued to rub her back. "Well, there are Vampires...I can't say that I like most of them. You can say that I do not agree with their politics and view of the world" he said before he sighed heavily. "Just be thankful you haven't met them before us. They like their blood fresh from a live victim, so they like to have blood farms. They get some sexual gratification out of it or amusement" he said before he frowned. "I wonder if there was a vampire stalking you the other night..." he muttered as he began to think about the premise of giving werewolves drugs to give vampire an easier time finding their prey.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Raising herself up a little Morgan looked at Tyson, "Because being here I don't need to depend on anyone...and I don't spend much time here anyway" she said with a shrug. Seeing he staring at her curiously Morgan raised a brow at him as she tipped her head to the side a little. "Uhh...I doubted those things were even real" Morgan said slowly with a frown. People in her class were always raving about the latest vampire and zombie movies but Morgan had no interest in such things, "I mean, I didn't believe in werewolves until you showed me otherwise" she said with a small shake of her head as she crossed her arms on Tyson's chest and rested her chin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Tyson whimpered hearing that she was never happy there, which he gulped. "Well...if you've never been happy here, then why did you insist that you stay here when I offered?" he asked. He knew based off from who attacked her and her scent that she was not better off. He stared at her curiously as he found that she had not reacted completely the way he would expect for the newly initiated. "So...I was curious about why you have not asked me about other supernatural creatures? You know...cause there's this Zombie and Vampire craze going about" he asked. He doubt that she was not mainstream as she knew what his company did, but there had to have been some obsessed people in her class that she was exposed to.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:02 pm

"I'll try to not get mad if I do get pregnant" Morgan teased him with a smile, when he rubbed her side tenderly Morgan closed her eyes with a soft sigh as she placed her head on his chest and allowed herself to feel relaxed and calm. "I've never been happy here" she said with a small laugh, "This is just a place I come back to in between work and study" Morgan sighed lightly. "And I've never really felt safe here" she added with a small shrug of her shoulders as she opened her eyes and looked across the room. Morgan didn't have the best income when she had started renting the place, and her apartment had been the cheapest one around seeing as it was on the shady side of town where no normal person would really want to be after dark.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Tyson was encouraged when she said that she liked kids, but he sighed heavily having his suspicions confirmed. "I see...well...I hope you won't get mad at me if you...um...heh" he said knowing that it was not a question of if, but a question of when? He rubbed her side tenderly. "You won't have to worry about not being able to support a pup either...or a litter" he said. He looked around her place and frowned. "Do you still feel safe and happy here?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Once Tyson laid down and extended his arm out to her Morgan cuddled against him and closed her eyes when he pulled her up even closer. When he asked if she liked kids she opened her eyes and looked at him for a moment before she gave a small nod of her head. "I like kids...never thought about having any of my own. But I like them" she said softly with a small smile. Morgan had never stopped to think about if she would make a good mother, she had always been too wrapped up in her work and her studying to think about such things but she did like children. Morgan had grown up with a lot of cousins and she had always looked after the little ones whenever she saw them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Tyson massaged more of her body as she gave him more access to her body, and he could tell she was calm. He gave her a toothy grin as she moved closer to him asking him to lay down with her. He laid down next to her extending an arm out to give her the chance to settle into him and use his shoulder as a pillow. While he cuddled with her, he took a deep breath and pulled her up even closer. "Do you like kids?" he asked. Deep down he was wanted to be a father, and a lot of females told him how great a father he would make. He saw how Morgan was trying make something out of her life, and then this happened to her, which he worried that she would feel having a pup would weigh her down.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Morgan sighed softly as soon as she felt Tyson massaging the kinks out making her relax more and her body instinctively stretched out giving him more access to her body. Moving onto her back and moved closer to him wanting to feel more of Tyson's body against hers. "Lay down?" Morgan asked him softly, her throat felt sore from the screams she had given during the ordeal and right in that moment she wanted to cuddle against Tyson as he brought her comfort and the smell of his scent made her relax more into the bed. She felt say and comfortable with his hands massaging her and Morgan wanted nothing more than to cuddle up to him and rest for a little while since she was feeling a little exhausted from everything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Tyson watched her transform in the bed calmly since he could not do much of anything but encourage her. He pulled away when she let go allowing her to do whatever helped her cope with the pain. His interest was perked when he saw how attractive a shewolf she was turning into. He came to her side in order to massage the kinks out from her ordeal. He was so strong and his grip was so firm that he made easy work. He looked at her seductively hoping she would want to romance a little or at least cuddle with her big strong mate.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Morgan shivered when Tyson growled at her, something inside of her stirred liking the sound of his growl. When he told her to be strong Morgan took her hands away from Tyson's arms and held onto the bed sheets tightly in her fists making her knuckles go white. "It hurts" Morgan groaned, acting on instinct she rolled onto her side and curled herself into a ball trying to make the pain go away. It was something Morgan often did when she was hurting. Squeezing her eyes closed she whimpered softly as she clung to the blankets more tightly before she bit down on them to muffle a scream that came from her mouth. Morgan could feel her body changing more and more making her stretch her body out as she shifted fully into her wolf form which brought small whimpers from her now that the pain had stopped.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Tyson growled at her viciously as she scratched at him, but he released her as her nails started to lengthen. He tried to pull away, but she had a good grip on him. He watched her transformation start to turn her from human to werewolf, and since he bit her, it was going along pretty quickly. He was growing anxious about her control over her form, but he was also excited to finally see his shewolf for the first time. He watched her eye turn yellow and the reds of her eye lids turn black. "Be strong!" he told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 am

Morgan whimpered softly and bit down on the sock, her breathing picked up pace when he said that he couldn't guarantee that the pain would go away. When he bit her neck Morgan screamed and without meaning to she reached up to Tyson as he bit her and scratched at his skin trying to make him stop biting her. Spitting out the sock Morgan made small noises of pain as her back arched in pain, as she continued to scratch at Tyson's skin Morgan gave a small scream seeing her nails lengthening. She knew she couldn't take back telling him to bite her but Morgan felt scared at the thought of being a werewolf as well. Digging her nails into his skin she whimpered softly, her skin still felt hot to her and Morgan still felt lightheaded. She doubted the feeling was going to go away in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:50 am

Tyson watched her condition deteriorate rapidly as she told him things that confirmed that she was going to try to transform. He wimpered lowly going to shut the door, and he went in her door to find her a sock to bite on. He came back giving her the sock, which he twisted it up before he put it in her mouth. "Bite down on this!" he said firmly. He frowned knowing full well that the pain would not go away. "I can't guarentee the pain will go away, but I will make sure you'll live" he said as he leaned in towards her neck. He transformed into his wolfman form making his clothes strain. He quickly bit into her neck hard enough to break the skin and pass on his compatible form of lycanthropy. He could have done this in human form, but he wanted to be ready if this made her transform.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:40 am

Morgan gave a small moan when Tyson picked her up and carried her over to her bed, when her put her down she winced softly. "I feel light headed, nauseous and my skin feels like its burning" Morgan said softly. When he asked if it felt like her skin crawling she made a small nod of her head, "Like there's bugs under my skin" she winced as she sat up on the bed and pulled off of the tank top she was wear as well as the shorts she had on trying to cool herself down more. "God, make it stop" Morgan moaned as she clenched her eyes closed and held onto the sheets on the bed as her back arched as a small gasp of pain left her before she whimpered softly. "Please make it stop" she whimpered as she forced her eyes open and looked at Tyson, "Bite me please! If it'll make it stop bite me" Morgan begged.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:27 am

Tyson nodded with agreement when she said that it was going to make everyone happy. He watched her try to walk on her own, but he ended up catching her as she fell into his embrace. He frowned before he picked her up to carry her over to her bed. "Tell me what's happening?" he asked. He did not need much else to know that she was probably going to try to transform. "Does your skin feel like it's crawling?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Morgan shook her head a little, she knew she had nothing worth stealing for people to get money for drugs. When he said that the conference was productive she made a nod of her head and smiled at him lightly. "That's good that it went well" Morgan said as she pushed off of the chest of draws and looked at Tyson properly. "I'm sure it will make everyone happy" Morgan laughed softly trying to make herself act as if she didn't feel like she was going to fall over any second, walking slowly back towards Tyson she bit her bottom lip as another wave of light headedness washed over her making her stagger into Tyson. Not bothering pushing away from him Morgan rested her forehead on Tyson's chest with a small sigh as she started to feel hot. "Okay, okay. You're right, somethings wrong" she mumbled as she held onto Tyson's shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 am

Tyson shook his head. "There's always something of value, and they will find it" he said. He glared at her as she continued to insist that she was fine when she could hardly walk. He sighed heavily knowing that this woman was very stubborn, but he was not going to let that deter him from expressing his concerns. He looked up at her happily when she asked how his conference went. "It was productive...we came to an agreement. We've got a 6 year contract for three hundred billion dollars" he said. He leaned against the wall and chuckled. "That's going to make everyone happy" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Morgan tipped her head to the side a little and gave Tyson an angry look, "Of course they help you pick locks" she responded just as sarcastically. Rolling her eyes a little Morgan sighed softly "I doubt I'm the first stop people come to while they want to burglarize someone. There's nothing here of any value" she said rolling her eyes again. When Tyson came over to her quickly and held her up in his arms she narrowed her eyes at him, "My body is telling me it's being lazy" she said simply as she pushed her way out of Tyson's arms and walked into her bedroom which she had turned into her art studio. Forcing herself over to a cupboard she grabbed a bag from it before she made her way over to her chest of draws and stuffed some clothes into it, leaning against the chest of draws Morgan turned her head a little and looked at Tyson "How'd your conference go?" she asked softly wanting to take the conversation away from herself as a wave a nausea hit her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Tyson rolled his eyes when she said that she was tired. "You just slept 10 hours already" he said before he looked at her annoyed. "My claws help me pick locks" he said sarcastically. He then pointed towards the front door. "You left your door unlocked...you're lucky no one came in here to burglerize your home" he said. He paused for a moment. "Hell, you may have already been..." he said. He noted her lack of balance, and he quickly came to her aid. He scowled at her when she told him that she would be fine. "Don't be giving me that..." he said as he held her up in his strong arms. "Your body is telling you something wrong is happening" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Morgan made a small noise when she heard Tyson's voice. "Tired" she groaned softly as she moved onto her stomach and buried her face into her pillow for a moment or two. Frowning a little Morgan raised her head from the pillow and looked at Tyson confused, "How'd you get in?" Morgan asked as she frowned at Tyson. She couldn't remember if she locked the door or not, groaning she pushed herself up and made herself get to her feet. Starting for her bedroom Morgan suddenly felt light headed she grabbed a wall quickly "I...I think I'm sick..." Morgan said softly rubbing her face a little as she leaned against the wall trying to keep herself upright as she continued to feel light headed. Taking her hands from her face she looked at Tyson and gave him a small smile "I'll be fine though" she said giving him a forced smile as she stayed leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Tyson shook his head with a smirk finding the joke to be in very poor taste. He sighed heavily. "Yea, well, just being cautious. This can lead to insider trading charges, which I do not want to have to deal with" he said. He let her out of the car before he headed off to the office to go do his conference, which a deal was made with the electric vehicle giant only 2 hours later. He came back to her home, which he parked his car in front. He went inside realizing that she left the door unlocked, and when he found her on the bed, he raised an eyebrow. "Hey! Are you feeling alright?" he asked. He knew that this was a sign of things to come, and he became very concerned for her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:33 pm

"All those can be found in my apartment building" Morgan said with a small laugh referring to the drugs and alcohol. When he said that he'd rather not have her blurt about the deal Morgan laughed and shook her head, "Don't worry, I don't have anyone to blurt it to" she said grinning. When he got to her home Morgan smiled at Tyson a little, "Thanks" she said before she got out of the car. Closing the door she walked up to her apartment building, she didn't care if he followed her. Shouldering open her door Morgan looked around her apartment with a small sigh happy it was exactly as she had left it, walking over to her couch that she used as her bed she flopped down on it and got comfortable contemplating if she should get up maybe do some painting or pack a bag to go back to Tyson's place with him but she ended up falling asleep instead.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Tyson nodded. "Well...Marijuana isn't much of a problem, it's the Heroin, Meth, LSD, and Shrooms that's the biggest of concern. Alcohol is up there too" he said. He smiled as she told him that it sounded like a good deal. He shrugged when she said that it must be nice to having people chasing him for his tech. "It is but also isn't. There are some companies who will bail out on their agreement or lower the complexity of their specs. It really pisses off shareholders" he said. He gulped. "This deal hasn't been made, so I'd rather you not blurt it out to everyone" he said. He smiled at her. "Apple and Microsoft tried to buy out our company, but we turned it down" he said as they finally pulled up to her home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)   Human and the wolf(M/M/Open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human and the wolf(M/M/Open)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next