Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:47 pm

annie feel back on to her butt seeing his body going though the door."..eh..eh..i.i.."she was speechless until the last words he said, she really didn't like both ways of this but she would rather be pasted to the wall then turn into red paint "okay okay.. just don't kill me..do as your heart desire "she said looking at the ground blushing badly."am sorry for slaping you.."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Saren blinked when he felt the slight impact when she had hit his face. When she managed to get out of his grasp in his surprise, he chuckled before walking to the door, "You forget something girl." He spoke looking at the locked door, "Reality does not apply to me." He spoke simply walking through the locked door as though it was not even there, "And I will not apologize." He spoke staring at Annie, "It is against my policy to apologize to my property." He spoke tucking one hand into his coat pocket while he looked at her, "This will go one of two ways. I can paste you onto the wall for a couple hours until you get my sense of humor. Or I can turn you into red paste and find a new servant."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 pm

annie droped the milk when she was pined to the fridge "ekkk I though you wanted my soul not my body...!!!"she yelled blushing even more feeling him close to her body."n..no..your a demon .. go find a demoness or something "she yelled before seeing his face very close to her she moved her hand up and slaped him hard on the face and ran off into her room locking the door tight."am not coming out until you say sorry and stop the way your acting this moment"she yelled "stop playing around dammit"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Saren chuckled at her failure, "If I want it. You will not complain." He said to her seeing the blush on her face. Part of him just wanted to torment her longer since she made the cutest reactions to his teasing. Of course her next question made it that much easier, "Well." He started before pushing Annie's back into the fridge, "What's to say, I don't want to have you?" He asked her as his fanged grin approached her lips.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:18 pm

annie smiled and though her plan worked but sadly It didn't "ehhhh"she said a bit shocked".. dammit"she said doing a soft sign."okay fine.. as long as you don't get close to me or cuddle me.. p-please.."she said blushing even more. annie walked out of the room and into the small kechen "do you want something to eat?"she asked yelling across the room."what do you want me to make for you?"she asked going into the frige taking out a jug of milk.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Saren looked at the bed when they were inside her room. Part of him was unamused though her words made him want to laugh a bit, "You're saying small bed like it's some sort of problem." He spoke before lifting up a hand and getting ready to snap his fingers, "And that I can't change things as I please." The loud snap came from his fingers and the bed began to widen, "As I said. Don't like to sleep alone."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 pm

annie tittled her head to her the side and sign."hay.. this is my home not yours!"she yelled but she stoped her self ,"oh yea.."she said realizing that she was no longer one her own. she was a pet of a demon. annie looked around and did a mad look on her face. she ran with him to her room and picked up her books she was happy that she could read her books, putting her books back on the shelf she turned around and gasped she have never in her life sleeped next to a male.."ehh... my bed is a bit to small.. and.. oh yea.. you can have the bed and i'll sleep on the floor"she said making up stuff for her not to sleep next to him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 am

Saren chuckled hearing her reaction to his name, "It's the name of a neurotoxin that was used. Unusual seeing that technically it was named after me. But that just makes it easier for me to intimidate my foes." He spoke then turned to face her, "Annie was it? You should know something about me. I have no definite form. I chose this shape to appease a female for a contract." He spoke to her before their departure.

The amount of pink in this place nearly made him sick, "You have no taste." He spoke snapping his fingers to shift the paint color to a more dark yet artistic pattern that seemed like it belonged in the reneissance, "I will not keep you from your hobbies until I say it is time for your servitude. Read and do whatever it is you humans do for fun." He spoke moving to where he assumed was her room, "And it is not your room any longer. I don't sleep alone."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:30 pm

annie looked at him and was now up."Saren.. that's a nice name"she said softly she too a deep sign and now was abole to see what he really looks like"oh .. your a young like me.."she said suprized at how handsome he looked for a demon. annie watched him walk to the door and she noded"oh yes.. okay sir.. I well be happy to take you to my home"she said opening the door and walking out of the shop and locked the place up, then annie walked with him to her home which was not a long walk, almost like a 10 minit walk. lived in a small house, a one floor home. annie open the door to her house and smiled at him."welcome to my home"she said softly the lights turned on and the living oom was the first place he saw and the only coloers that you could see was bright pink and pink every were."sorry about the place..i was used to living alone. haha"she said until she walked him to her room."i only got one room.. a living room ,a bathroom, kechen,and a laundry room."she said smiling ,her room was not as girly as the living room but it looked like she was a book reader.seeing that she had a lot of books everywere and only having a bed and a drower .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 am

The sudden surge of power from his body flowed into Annie's body. The world seemed to flood with light and the image of flying stars flew through the world. The stars vanished soon after to show that they were once again in the cafe. The demon took his hand from hers then he turned to the door before looking at his watch, "Saren." He started before he took his hood from his head, the visage was of a young man with black hair. His eyes still glowed with an unearthly glow, "My name is Saren." He spoke before he moved to the door and opened it, "And yes. Take me to your place. I have been without shelter in that black realm for way too long." He spoke, his golden stud earring making itself apparent as he turned.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:08 pm

anniw never belived in demons and other super natrle and now it made lots of sence. annie felt like there was a sharp pain deep inside her. she shacked a little bit and cryed a little , she looked up at his glowing eyes."y-yes.I just wish to live again... like I said I well do anything for life... once again.."she said taking her hand out , as her hand got closer to his , all around her got darker. annie closed her eyes. and grabed his hand."i'll do as you say. and wish.."she said softly as a soft light whent around her ,closeing her eyes tighter as tight as she can ,she open her eyes and saw she was on the floor in her coffie she looked around ,as she got up."w-..wh..what.."she said turning around till she saw the male like she did before."i..now what.. do I take you to my home?.."she asked him"and.. please ..what is your name demon sir.."she said backing away from him a little as her body started to shack more just by being near him got her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:52 pm

The man in the hood looked to Annie, his glowing yellow eyes seeming to pierce through the young woman's soul, "You wish to live? That is your only request?" The male asked, his voice implying that his body was maybe in his mid 20s, "If that is what you wish, then a contract must be formed between us." He spoke stretching out his half finger gloved hand to Annie, "I will give you your life back, in exchange I desire your home and your servitude. You will live for my life time, but you will do so as my thrall." He spoke leaving only his eyes and his outstretched hand exposed that she could see of him, "All you have to do to agree is to take my hand. After that I will appear at your side and you will once again be breathing back in the moment of your death. The cause will receive your death in your place." The figure spoke.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:21 am

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 _at__ria___speedpaint_by_riniuu-d773yzw

past:~: year 1988, month setember and day the 3rd ,a women by the name of annie mary a young women in her 20's ,she woks at a coffie shop almost her hole life making sweats for the people she cares about.. she has no idea why some people hate her so much.every week this group of guys comes at her shop and reck the place, they think there cool, because they have guns and knifes in there pockit, annie tried to tell the cops about this problem but they never leasen to her. annie tried to do something to stop those guys from getting even close to her shop. until one day a women cam up to her and told her that there is a very large hit list and her name'annie many' was first on the list. anie gasped"w-w-what!?"she yelled ,then the nice women left"am sorry.."she said leaveing the place, annie lives in the west side of town . the rich focks call it the shooting grave yard. annie wish she could leave but this was the only job she cane do.. how much she wished she could do revenge on all of them.. every single one.
now:it was so wered... now it's novmber the 23 and she has been killed as of yet..annie was at her job ,and it looked like a slowday..maybe because of the snow out side. annie heard the door open many times seeing there was new people comeing in"welcome to.. not you again"she said,after saying thouse words the group of guys pointed there guns at her.. "we don't want the money .. we need you dead.."but that's not.. fair.."she said crying"i'll do anything.. anything.. just don't kill me.."she yelled covering her face. but it was odd.. every thing stoped.. annie looked at the time and it stoped as well.. I was quite.. dead quite..annies eyes open wide making a youd yell, and after that gun shots were heard ...a old man and a few people in the shop stayed quite and waited for them man to leave.."there gose a nother one" the old man said.annie was lost in her own world of hate and now revenge. annie heard a soft voice a male voice. she open her eyes and saw she was still in the shop.."w-w-were am I?"she asked."wait.. am in my shop.. but I know I died" she said then she could hear a voice once again she turned round an saw a man in a dark black cloth with a hoody coving his face."wo are you?..and can you help me..?"she asked the young male."i wish to live again...i'll do anything.."she said crying.(this okay?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3