Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:41 pm

(okay I compltly understand ^u^)

annie was trying to ignore him as she tried to read more, but as she put the book down she saw his face close to hers. making a nother cute blush and hearing he would do it again like last night annie gasped and put the book down and ran to the closite and but on some pants and a long shirt."fine .. fine am going "she said running out the door ."but what can I do? all am good at is making sweets"she said crossing her arms a bit mad at him. but she did under stand that she needed to do something she was brought back to life for a reason so way last it. making a sign annie thought about it and smiled cutiely.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 am

(don't worry about it. Give me a moment to come up with an opener. Also, job is a pain in the ass. Don't expect daily replies.)

Saren chuckled hearing her saying she was staying behind, "I don't think so sweet heart." He started walking through the door without bothering to open it, "I said I need your help to track them. You aren't going to be just sitting on your ass after I brought your soul back from the dead. In devil standards, I officially own your soul and everything attached." He stated as he then brought his face an inch from hers, "So unless you want to go about like I just had my fun with you again, I'd recommend getting dressed in decent attire."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:41 am

(Oooooo i like that idea sorry my post are small am doing this on my small phone and sorry about that)

Annie smiled to see that her demon master finally left her alone. After teassing her so many times. Annie want into the shower for a quite wash and got out and put soming on like a long shirt. Annie layed on her bed and smiled."have fuuun ill be here reading a book and chileing."she said laying down and took a book out"close the door on your way out and to be honist you forst me to do it ao no coment"she said reading her book
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Saren seemed to pout when she said not to tease her any longer and their fun the previous night was a one time deal, "But I thought that you liked it when I pounded you up against the wall." He said to her " before watching her leave, "Fine. Fine. I promise that I won't break the door down." He stated with a sigh before waiting for the shower to start warming up. If he wanted to he could appear next to her, but since he had a soul to hunt he would have to wait.

(sorry for my absence. My good for nothing job killed all of my creativity for RPs. On the bright side, now that I went through military drill instead of work, I have an RP idea involving pirates if you're interested.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm

annie looked at him and sign."oh thank goodness.. I don't care if you kill every one just don't ask me to do it"she said getting up with her plate."am going to get my self ready to go and find who ever this guy is.. and for just one day.. please don't tease me any more.. and what we did last night was one time.. understand me one..night.. and never again."she said with a sign."now I will be right back.."she said leaveing the room and walking into her room and grabing some clothing and was now in the shawer locking the door."brake this door down .. ad I will hurt you!"she yelled worning him before locking the door and getting to her morning shawer.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Saren started to laugh when he heard her ask if she had to kill, "Oh god no" He shook his head twisting his fork between his fingers, "All I need you to do is to find them. I'll be the one having the real fun." He stated before her rage was vocalized, "You are just so fun to tease." He said to her tempted to shoot his shadow forward and grab her by her ankles, though resisted the idea.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:01 pm

annie us her fork to eat some of her bacon ,looking up at him ,swallowing some of her food nervesly ,"s..so you want.. me.. to kill someone?"she asked when he said help him find damned souls, if she likes it or not."f..fine.. I have no chose to anyway.."she said picking up some of her bacon with her fork ,hearing what his shadows would do to her was shocking as she droped her fork back to the plate."what!?.. no! I don't like that.. you nasty perv!"she yelled walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:08 am

Saren grinned as he twirled his fork between his fingers, "More or less?" He asked before biting down into his breakfast, "You are going to help me find damned souls. Like it or not. Since officially you're deceased you don't have a job to worry about." He spoke with a snicker, "And after a few, I might have my shadow friends hang you upside down and feel you up until you pass out." His eye looked to her as he bit down, "But I think you'd like that."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:42 am

annie looked at him and blushed badly hearing his words about last night how much she yelled for his member inside her half the night. annie looked away and sign."your such a perv.. and thank you for wereing something."she said softly annie made her self some egg and there was some bacon left she could have the rest of it. annie grabed a plate and put some egg on the side and the rest of the bacon on to her plate siting infrount of Saren at at the table eating her briefest "so.. what are we going to do today besides letting your shadow friends play around with me" annie said taking some freah cook eggs into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 am

Saren chuckled as his shadows jumped onto his body to form the dark clothing she had seen him in before, "But you know you love it. You were screaming all about how you loved it last night when I rammed you half the night." He said to her taking his place at the table and waiting until she did the same before he would go back to his antics. He watched his meal get placed in front of him then started to eat while his shadow clung to the dark parts to get the best moment to pounce.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:11 am

annie turned her head when she heard what he wanted"oh speacking of the devil here he is.."she said taking in a deep sign ."for for cryig out loud.. please put some clothing on at lest some underwere"she said turning her head away from him."i dontwish to see it again."blushing badly she took out a carten of eggs and some bacon in a packit, getting two pans ready and putting each one on the stove over the fire,first annie started to make his 5 egg omelet ,then she graded some other things in the frige to make th full omelet after that annie open the bacon and started to cook that . as annie was cooking she started to mumble to her self."what an ass.. I wih I can just give him one hit on the head.such joker ..I wonder what is he going to do next with me"after the bacon was done she grabed a plate and put the omelet to the side and some bacon to the other side of the plate next to the omelet lightly putting it on the table she sign"here"she sai.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 am

Saren peeked open one eye when he felt her move from his grasp. From there he watched as the girl he had slept with the previous night now dress herself up just enough to make her easy access, "You make this way too easy for me." He mutter tempted to send a segment of his shadow out to toy with her again. Instead he got out of bed in time to hear her comment, "This ass of a demon would like a five egg omelet with a heaping side of bacon." He spoke leaving himself bare to the world as he leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 am

annie did a cute blush hearing his words.. in her soft sleep ,as the night passed with her close to his chest ,loving the way he felt ,"mmm"she said as she open her eyes. the curten open as the somewhat light sky showed it self. annie got up a little bit and streach "w.. "she said looking next to her seeing her master then and seeing she was wereing nothing on."oh yea now I remember.."she said taking a deep breath,geting off the bed she put on new underwere and a long t-shirt.,she grabed her dirt clothing and put them in the baskit . annie wanted to the living room and now she was in the kechen ."now.. what would a ass of a demon want to eat in the morning?"she asked her self looking for something he might like.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 am

Saren pulled his shaft from her before crawling up with her in his arms, "I wasn't playing tricks on you. I was teasing you." He said to her then placed a small bite to her ear, "There's a difference." He spoke keeping her back to his chest as he forced her to remain close to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 am

after annie came to her first orgasm annie feel her head back to the shets to the bed , annie could still feel ho much demon sperm Saren pored into her."y..yes.. lets just sleep.. ah ah.."after speacking she layed her body to the bed with still nothing on and trying to catch her breath after the great sex she just had with a demon . annie layed on the bed more and tried to get her self more confrible "sleep next to me.."she said softy as she closed her eyes softly ."s-Saren.. after this night.. please don't play any more tricks on me.."after saying thoughs words she as in deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 am

Saren gave a soft growl as he felt her tug on his hair in her climax. A grunt from his throat sounding off before he thrusted every ounce of power into her and shooting his seed deep inside of her. She could feel every place inside of her filled with the devil's thick juices, "You still want to just keep this for one night?" He asked her slowly running his hand along her hip.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 am

lookin at Saren while he did hot sex her she did loud moans injoying this more then she thought ,still keeping her lags wraped around his lags then he took her to the bed ,"ah ah ..Saren.. y..your so good at this."she moaned out from her hot breaths to his neck and lightly licking his neck,"aghh Saren.. am about to.."she spoke as her walls got tighter and much more wet."m..master Saren am going to cum.."she moaned.puting her hand on his back pulling onto his hair
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Saren grunted as he added as much strength as she could handle. His lips moving to her neck as he gently bit her neck. He stopped his movements for the moment though instead moved Annie to the bed to continue his powerful thrusts, "Tell you how much you desire your devil now pet." He spoke to her keeping her in the submissive position.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

annie blushed at him and noded"yes.. ahh"she moand as she drooled from the side of er lips ,injoying this pleasure ,annie started to move her hips as well and the more she would move them the weter she got from his hard shaft and this hot sex."amm Saren this feels so good..."she moaned more, annie never though making love to a demon would ever happen and now here they are.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:16 am

Saren could feel her relaxing in his grasp, that was his clue that he was free to do as he pleased, "I did take the shape of a male you were sure to enjoy. Good thing I did it right." He spoke before he began thrusting up into Annie while using the pressure of pinning her to the wall to add the extra force.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:00 pm

annie wraped her arms around his neck and put her head on his neck ."o-okay.."she said softly she closed her eyes getting read for the pain, she felt something big on her wet folds before it started to hurt."aghh it hurts"she said moaning in pain ,she bit his neck for her not to yell. she took a deep breath as she tried to wait for the pain to go away.once the pain was gone she sign softly and removed her teeth from his neck.".. y-your so big."she moaned wraping her lags around his hips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Saren nodded hearing her request that he take it slow at first, "I'll take this one request into consideration." He spoke as his clothing seemed to disappear off of the young man's body in a puff of smoke. He picked her up and pressed her body to the wall, "Alright. I'm starting now." He spoke before she felt his shaft plunge into her as he kept her pressed into the wall with her legs at his sides.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 pm

annie was shocked to hear his voice, annie looked to the side then back at him."o-okay"she said once that she was kissed deeply by Saren, she injoyed it she kissed him back deeply injoying every little kiss."mmm"she moaned wraping her arms around his neck."o-okay for only one night."she said softly she blushed badly feeling his hands on her hips. "t-this is my first time..please go slowly then.. you can go as fast or slow as you wish."she sad looking at him. she blushed more as she kissed him once again .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Saren watched her take off her panties then the rest of her clothing. He picked himself up then pressed her naked frame against the cold wall, "Keep your clothes off." He spoke in a husky and seductive tone as he then drifted to her lips and pressed his lips to hers. A moment broke as a free hand caressed her frame, "Let yourself relax. Enjoy yourself if only for one night."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:16 pm

annie blushed badly "t-thanks you.. am gald to hear you like my moans"she said happy as her body shack.she took off her underwere and put them to the side , annie walked over to Saren and sign,"..i took them off..n-now w-what"she asked he could see she was still wet, seeing that she just cam not to long ago. her nipples were hard as she got closer to him."d-dose this look okay?"she asked then she looked at her shirt"do you want me to take off my shirt?"she asked taking off her shirt. now seeing her full naked body ,and her nice large size breast. annie covered her self and shack her head."w-what am I thinking .. am going to go and look for something to were"she said walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: