Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Hunter (for Samantha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Demon Hunter (for Samantha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:59 pm

He slowly flexed his arms letting his biceps ripple under her touch. His hard muscles were warm to her touch. His huge cock had made a tent in his pants and was rubbing against her udders and large stomach as they leaned into one another. Her happy moos were met by a low groan of satisfaction from him as they kissed one another deeply. His hands slowly rubbed along her stomach rolls and love handles.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 pm

"yes I did Know she said as she kissed him deeply and rubs his biceps and moos happily
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:31 pm

He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she transformed before him, the sight was incredibly stimulating and he could feel his cocktail pulsing to life in his pants. He slowed down his breathing to keep himself in control before speaking "did you know that I was a demon hunter this whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 11:34 am

Before him stood a pregnant demon cow her udder sways under her as her breast have four nipples each she had a tail and a muzzle
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

He held her tight to him "did you know I am a demon hunter?" He knew he shouldn't be attracted to her but he was, it went against the codes of being a demon. But she was his and that was all that mattered to him. "I thought you might be with the way these were growing" reaching out he fondled her beasts firmly. "I'm glad your pregnant! Can I see you in your true form?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 11:26 am

"so you know I'm a cow demon well did you know I'm pregnant"she says as she kiss him deeply
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:06 am

They had been together a few months and she had still not told him that she was a demon even though his training had taught him to recognize a demon. He had decided that today he was going to call her out on it and see how she reacted. He came up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist. He had noticed recently that her belly was growing but even more so than her belly her tits were becoming bigger as well, not that he minded either. Through his hunter training he knew she was a cow demon "how is my fat little cow doing today?" He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 10:28 pm

She smiled she been with him for a couple months and she was pregnant with his spawn she smiled happily
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 6:40 am

He felt himself being swept up in passion as his hands explored her curvaceous body rising along her sides and then cupping the swells of her ample breasts. He could feel his longing for her growing with each passing moment while his hands slowly worked and massaged her breasts feeling her nipples through the fabric of her garments. As she undid his pants she could feel his rather large member straining to be free.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 8:44 pm

She smiled and melts into his kiss as she undoes his pants
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 1:19 pm

This woman was unexpectedly forward but at the same time the advances were very welcome. He pushed the bowl of food to the side as she leaned in and kissed him deeply. Wrapping his muscular arms around her he pulled her into his lap and returned the kiss. His kiss was deep and passionate and full of longing, the kind of kiss that every woman wanted. He drank in the taste of her lips reveling in her lush tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:41 am

She smiled and kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:44 am

She seemed to know a great deal about what was going on in this town, it was very convenient that they ran into one another when they did. "If you have some free time tomorrow would you show me where that area is?" He accepted a bowl of hearty stew from her and began eating the meal "the food is delicious, thank you for it and taking me in tonight"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:08 pm

"I do"she says
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Scias looked over at the pack he had brought with him, it wasn't nearly all of his gear but if he was smart it might just be enough to get the job done "would anyone in the village happen to know where this bull demon is?" He settled down into one of the chairs and watched her work appreciating what she was doing for him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:23 pm

"no because if he did the bull said he kill her and the village and that is why there no rumours"she says as she makes a  harty stew for dinner
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:06 am

Scias began wracking his brain trying to think of any stories or rumors he had heard that were similar to this but nothing came to mind. Maybe the mayor had never hired anyone to handle the situation when it had first arisen.....which would explain why he had never heard anything about it. "Did the mayor ever hire anyone to hunt down the bull demon when his daughter was abducted?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 8:35 pm

Well useally a demon come And takes a single woman as a mate it's the mayor daughter it happens around fall he a terrifying bull demon
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 pm

This seemed to catch his attention , typically when there was an issue with demons a town would contact a hunter right away. This sounded like it was an on going issue.....maybe the town had tried to resolve the problems in the past on its own which could have gotten messy for all parties involved. Scias took off his long hooded traveling cloak and placed it over the top of a chair in the main room "what kind of problems have you had? If you don't mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Yes and most of the village is scared of demons so I live on the out skirts to help ease tension"she says
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:05 pm

The touch of her hands on his arms was a pleasant sensation, he had almost forgotten what the touch of a woman was like. He kept her close as they moved through the darkness finally arriving at her home on the outskirts of the town. As she opened the door he looked around noticing she had no near by neighbors "has this town had any issues with demons recently?" They stepped into the home and he helped her light a few lanterns to give them light to see by.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 9:28 pm

She smiled and rubs his big beefy bicepes as a
She takes him to her house
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 1:43 pm

They casually strolled out of the tavern together. He hadn't realized how much time had passed inside. Dusk was already beginning to set in as a chill wind creeper into the town as darkness began to fall. He noticed a young man walking the street lighting torches to dispel the approaching darkness.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I'm pretty much done she says as they go to her house
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 pm

He intently listened to her directions noting that her home was on the edge of the town. "Would you like for me to wait here for you until you are done with work or would you like me to meet you at your home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter (for Samantha)   Demon Hunter (for Samantha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunter (for Samantha)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next