Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

ichigo body seem to move on its on. The feelings and desires were so intense.. ichigo would of never been so bold than he was with her right now. The heat in the room was so hot he felt himself unrobeing it was like something else was adding to there desire making them do this so quickly almost like she herself was in heat and ichigo wanted to fulfill it. ichgo heard her moans inbetween there kisses he heard her moans. He blushedas his fingers traced her nipples pinching them lightly his other hand traveling along her bare side slowly creeping between her legs his now free member poking her chest throbbing. She now saw ichigo in full and could see he was impressive
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:19 am

She had no idea what she was doing, all she knew was that was she was feeling so strongly, was nothing but the most wonderful feeling she had experienced in a long time. Tingles ran up and down her spine almost constantly now, a low moan leaving her lips at the pass of his hand over her breast, his erection against her just adding to her ever-increasing desire for him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:07 am

Ichigo was unaware of what she saw. He wanted nothing more to comfort her. He wanted her to be happy. Ichigo didn’t know who she saw take his memories. All he could think about is regaining them. He had to have her back in his life. He loved her in his heart he felt it so strongly. He moaned in there kiss he could feel himself undressing her and his hand running over her bare breast while she could feel his erection throbbing through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:01 am

Just that little glimpse she gave to those sealed away memories was enough to make her want to break down completely and cry with everything she had. A promise was made that night, one that transcended time and space, and she could still feel it in her heart. But then that man appeared, got to him before she could, and made him forget everything. She had ran then, unable to face that someone that was... dear to her, could never remember those feelings, that promise.... She let herself push back those memory glimpses and feelings, concentrating on the ever growing heat between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:55 am

ichigo just stared into her eyes. He could sense her inner struggle. He listened confused on what she meant by she couldn’t get to him quick enough. He wanted to know what she meant by it and was about to ask when he once again felt her lips against his he noticed the tears and sheld her closer to his body as he returned her kiss just a fierce ichigo could sense the heat just like her but his mind was so focused on her he didn’t mind it. his hands subconciuoslybegan pulling on her closeas the desire grew between them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:46 am

The kiss seemed to linger on forever, but it finally ended when he pulled out of the kiss. She blinked slowly, looking into his eyes and surprised to see the fear in them. She felt an odd sensation rising up in her chest, and she could feel the air around them getting heated up by more than just the heat of their bodies. Raising her right hand, she gently placed it against his cheek, tears clinging to her eyelashes. "I'm so sorry. I... I couldn't get to you quick enough...." She blinked and let those tears fall, suddenly pressing her lips to his in a fierce kiss.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:23 am

ichigo didn’t know why this was happening. He was confused even by his own actions. Feeling her lips against his sent a warm feeling flowing over his body. he didn’t know why but this felt right. He could feel the smoothness of her perfect lips against his. Ichigo poored his feelings into this kiss. He didn’t know how she felt nor what she was thinking. He let the kiss linger before reluctantly pulling away. He said “im sorry I don’t know whats come over me.” he blushed he was nervous his feeling were so strong he would kiss her again but was nervous he was pushing his chances. The fear of losing her could be seen in his eyes. And though he didn’t mean for it to happen his body was beginning to react to her being so close against him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:09 am

Her life had been nothing but one bitter disappointment to the next. She hadn't even been able to fight that man off, and spare her closest friend the pain that he was currently feeling. She blinked slowly, her expression never changing when he reached up and touched her face, though that small touch sent shock waves running down her spine. He moved closer to her, and her first instinct was to flee, but she was frozen in place with the light touch of his lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:54 pm

ichigo saw her blush and thought she looked so cute and beautiful when she blushed. He reached up and rubbed her cheek witch was so soft and smooth. He found his heart was racing fast like it normally would have if he was in a battle but this was different. It was odd he didn’t know her but he did. He couldn’t figure out what he was feeling. He leaned closer to her face. He said “i….” he blushed as his lips gently touched hers.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:47 pm

She gave a little jump of surprise when he spoke, the flaming of her blush seeming to get even hotter. Her body gave a little shudder, and her eyes fluttered open slowly, hesitating for a minute before she looked back at him. She was usually good at reading people and what they were feeling through their eyes, but him? He was a complete mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Ichigo looked into her eyes. He could sense the emotion she held inside her as he to felt the mixture of feelings. He didn’t leave her gaze until she looked away. Ichigo mind was swirling with all the feelings and the memories. He said “please don’t look away. Your eyes are so beautiful.” He blushed he didn’t realize how late it was nore how intimate they were laying together.he wished he could know what was on her mind. Part of him wanted to offer to get her some breakfast but he didn’t want to leave her side.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:27 pm

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked. Even though she refused to shed a single physical tear, her eyes were still bright with the unshed tears they did hold. She stared at him for a long time, how long she did not know, all she knew at the end when she suddenly looked away, was that her face was scorching. Maiya closed her eyes tightly, trying to will away the strange mixture of feelings that had welled up inside of her at his words. They sounded... sweet and ever so slightly... possessive.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Ichigo held her close and said “I know memories are just that memories but sometimes you have to face the good along with the bad ones. Blocking memorys is like taking a way a piece of a person.” he sighed and said “its hard to find out you have memorys that might hold answers and you cant remember them. Im sure there was a reason. I just wish I knew what it was. I wish I could know what took you away from me.” he sighed as he looked at her beautiful face and said “I feel like in my gut I failed you. I know its stupid even if I barely remember you I feel you give me strength and make me feel something I don’t think I have ever felt.” He could feel her body shaking wondering if this talk was upset her. He said “we don’t have to talk about this for now if you don’t want to.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:10 pm

God, how she hated what she had done! Having sealed her own memories in an effort to escape the pain they brought, she felt as if she had betrayed the trust of a person she called friend. "You know... Sometimes there are some memories that should stay... memories...." She muttered, as she pressed her lips closed tightly to stifle a low sob, her body shaking slightly as she did.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Ichigo had laid there for what seem like hours holding her. He didn’t mind. For some reason she helped keep him calm. He wondered what she made him feel so weird and confused it was hard to explain. After a whole he could feel her begin to awake. He thought for sure she wake up and beat him after all she made it a point the other day that she disliked him or at least she made him feel that way. He could feel there was so much more he didn’t understand that was probably hidden deep in his memory. He felt her snuggle close and she asked him what he remembered. Ichigo sighed and said gently ‘I dunno its still very fuzzy and confusing.i saw us playing in the park not far from where my house is. a bully was picking on you and I beat the crap out of him. Then we were called home. I told you we be together forever and that I will always protect you.” His free hand rubbed her back gently he laughed slightly and said “I think we even promise to marry each other. then again like I said everything is blury and I dunno if I can trust what I remember. Anyway we headed home when a hallow showed up. It seemed focused on us. I picked up a stick told you to run that I protect you. Then that’s the last thing I remember everything is blank after that.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Ever since the first time that Maiya came to Kisuke's place when her inner Hollow started to show, she had Tessai hang heavy blankets over her window, as morning light seemed to be that much harsher after her inner fights. Hakashi didn't plague her mind as she slept the second time, content with the poking he had done earlier in the night. An hour after he had woke up, she herself woke up, but she kept her eyes closed tightly, the urge to cry instant in her mind. "What do you... remember?" She suddenly whispered in the dark, subconsciously scooting closer to him when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Ichigo could feel there connection in his sleep. his hand held to her chest near her heart. It was like a calming feeling was brought over him and his dreams of his memorys seemed to fade and ichigo body seemed to relax and he slept soundlessly. No more dreams seem to plague him the rest of the night. He woke up unsure of the time his eyes slowly open and upon waking he saw her. At first the day before seemed to be a haze but he remembered it. some how in the night ichigo had took her into his arms and held her gently protectly his hand still was with her hand against her heart. He blushed but didn’t move as he didn’t want to wake her. He did see her face. She looked so peaceful and like she washappy. He siughed as he hated not remembering her. he wished he had answers
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Maiya continued to lay there in silence, carefully absorbing the emotions in the air, listening to him muttering in his sleep. She turned her head and watched him, feeling bad for a minute because she knew he was suffering a bit from the memories that had been forcibly locked away. Here she was, having sealed her own memories away of purpose. She turned onto her side to face him, bringing up the hand he was holding, placing her free hand over their other hands and placing them against her chest over her heart. She closed her eyes with a sigh, falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:13 am

ichigo laid beside her having fallen sleep from watching over her. He was unaware she had woke up. He mumble “I’ll protect you…….” The memories of what he recently remember playing back in his dreams. Them playing in the park him protecting her from a bully giving her a charm for luck them heading home then the hollow attack. It all kept flashing in his dream. He squeezed her handhe mumble “forever remember…..” he was shaking as if his body knew something bad happened that made his memory be blocked. he didn't know her memorys wer e blocked or that the hollow was torturing her about it
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:58 pm

-Inside Maiya's Dream/Mind-

"Hm... You seem to have blockage in your memories... Shall I clear it for you?" Maiya looked up, her eyes flashing with repressed anger. "No! I don't want them back." The creature took a step back, then grinning underneath the cowl of his cloak. "Oh-ho! So you were the one that put up those memory blockers, eh? Aw, why, because the cold, seemingly heartless Maiya actually has feelings? They aren't your... childhood memories, are they? Cause you know... I saw EVERYTHING, Maiya.... I could say it out loud for you..." "NO!"

-End Maiya's Dream-

Maiya laid there long after she had awoken, somehow keeping herself from yanking her hand back and away from his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Ichigo sat at her side holding her hand he said “I wish I knew everything. I wish I could help you.” He sighed watching her sleep. he was unaware of her talk with her hollow in her dreams. Ichigo knew how it was to fight a hollow that was inside a body. He struggled with it a lot. He remember though if it hadn’t been for his hollow he wouldn’t of been able to win the battle with the bounts. He sighed as he gently brush some hair out her face and sat there trying to remember soon sleep took himstill hand in hand with her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm

-Inside Maiya's Dream/Mind-

"You know you'd have power, and if you would just let me do what I want, you won't have to ever worry about mis-selecting your powers." A dark skinned 'man' in a crimson red cloak slowly walked around Maiya as she sat in a meditative position in the middle of a snow-white field of flowers. "I have lived with your presence, your voice for all of my life. I know what you truly want, no matter what kind of verbal trickery you use." "Humph...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Ichigo didn’t hear kisuke as he had taken hr to the room. he said “thank you Tessai. I appreciate it” he didn’t look at him as he listend and said “thank you for telling me that. ill be here when she wakes up.” He wouldn’t leave her side at the moment. It was true he was still recoving but he felt she was more important. He saw they were alone. He sighed wishing he knew her. He did only by his memories of that day. He laughed to himself taking her hand gently as she slept. Deep down he could sense he cared deeply for her
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

"You had no choice the last time...." The man muttered after Ichigo had disappeared from sight. "She will sleep until late tomorrow afternoon. We do have the room next to this one, that has a door between the two. You can use that bed if you get tired." Tessai said in a low voice before turning around and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Ichigo listened and said flatly “im not leaving her kisuke. I want to know what is really going on. My memories her somehow its all connected I know it is. I want leave her side like this at least not again” he sighed and fallowed Tessai to her room he gently laid her down and pulled the covers over her
Back to top Go down

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next