Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:48 pm

Kisuke turned a corner, then stopped, his expression unreadable. "Tessai." The large man appeared, giving a short bow. "Did you get her room finish?" "Yes I did, sir. I even put some water by the bed in case she needs it again after waking up." Kisuke nodded, then motioned down the hall with Benihime, "Follow Tessai, Kurosaki. Then you need to get back home. She will be fine here."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Ichigo had continued to hold her not sure what he could do. She looked so beautiful laying there but he wouldn’t admit that to anyone. He brushed hair out of her face. He hoped she woke up. He knew how it was having a hollow inside he struggle with his all the time. He sighed as he waited not knowing how long it had been he then suddenly felt her sit up scream echoing from her it was so loud. He watched as he tried to calm her watching her closely just incase the hollo attacked. Then the scream turned normel and she collapsed. He shook her lightly no response. He scooped her up and flashed stepped and called for kisuke.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:35 pm

It tried to toss words at her, to try and make her angry, planting false statements, as if trying to get her to turn on those that she called her friends. She didn't understand what the others had done to it, seeing as the hollow was defeated before she was born. Time seemed to pass by slowly, and then after a good thirty minutes, it happened. She let out a scream that sounded like the eerie scream of a hollow, but at the end it turned into a regular scream, and then it cut of suddenly as she fell unconscious into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Ichigo saw she was about to fall and in a instant ichigo caught her. He didn’t know what she was doing. He said “I got you. I will always be here for you. Remember I promised to always protect you. No matter what.” He didn’t know she was fighting her inner hollow. He didn’t know what he did to make her so angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

She could feel that he was still there, and it annoyed the hell out of her, but there wasn't anything she could do about it now. Going deeper into her mind, she found the coiled draconic mass that signaled the presence of the hollow in her mind. She reached out and held onto it tightly. This caused her body to give a large jerk, and she fell over, laying on her back and her body going stiff, and she fought with the creature deep in her mind. If she did not do this just right, it would take over, and Kisuke would have to lock the two of them down there until it passed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Ichigo was taken by shock by her reaction. He looked confused. Heflashed stepped to a pillar it was still a distance away from her but he could still see her. He wondered if what he said hit a nerve. he sat down not leaving her. He would give her space though. Something was bothering her he could sense that much. He just wanted to see that smile he saw in his memory something told him she hadn’t done that in a long time
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:29 pm

"Exactly... That is it. That is all...." She muttered and before sliding back. Barely pushing up with her legs, she shot back a great distance, landing on top of another pillar. She turned her sword down, then stabbed it into the solid rock. "Go... Leave... It is best no one else be here... for what happens next...." She sat down and closed her eyes, crossing her arms tightly over her chest as she retreated deep into her mind.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Ichigo said yelling alittle bit “what the hell you keep talking like your better than me. your no more messed up than I am.” He looked down as he remember the battle oh so clearly he barely did survive it. the bounts were defiantly a hard battle but he would fight for the ones he loved. He gripped his sword tighter. He didn’t know what he had been told wasn’t true. He did know his memorys were real they felt like they been blocked for a reason he just didn’t know why. He didn’t know why shes been hidden from him. He laughed and said “you must not know me cause I never back down.” He darted forward clashing swords with her once again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

She made a scoffing noise, jumping back and skidding to a stop, feeling the cold of a stone pillar barely touching her back. "You really are messed up, aren't you? I am surprised you survived all the crap that has happened recently." She turned over her left wrist, looking at where her mother's Quincy bracelet had branded her skin, that day she tried to pull her from the fire. Not even Kisuke knew the real fate of her mother. The story that he had told Ichigo was false in that end, of how her mother had died. "Perhaps you should not push it, hm?" She said, before shooting forward again, her expression once again clear.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:51 pm

ichigo felt the force push him back. He was impressed She was powerful. He listened and said “im not calling you anything. I am remembering pieces. There is something missing. I cant remember it no matter how hard.” He saw her dart forward he did the same matching her speed blow by blow they were a equal match
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Suddenly her expression turned dark and she yelled, swinging with enough force behind her sword to send him, even though he was heavier than her, back at least a few yards. "Are you calling me a liar, Kurosaki?" She darted forward again, resisting the urge to let out a blast of the power she inherited from her quincy parent.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Ichigo new that that was right around what his memory was showing as they had looked that young. He sighed and wondered if she was telling the truth. He said ‘very well I will find out some how.” He then was caught off guard by her speed he rolled out of the way blocking her blade with his sword. He said “maybe your memory is screwy also. Or maybe your not telling me” he growl pushing her back. Swing his sword sending her flying the charged at her once again
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Raising her sword with her right hand, she let her left had's first finger run down the length of the blade as she stared down it, her eyes narrowed at him. "I have only been in this town for two years, since I left when I was ten." Her left foot twitch and she shot forward, feigning a stab before sliding behind him and bringing her blade down to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Ichigos sword hit the ground where she stood shattering the boulder near the spot. He looked up at the pillar and listen. It was odd the way her hallow form talked about he abilitys. Ichigo listened and wondered what her sword could actually do. Ichgo vision blurred seeing her on the opillar brought back another memory they were walking home from playing hide and seek. Ichigo was laughing and told her they be togather forever. Then they heard a noise like a loud roar. On top of a near by house stood a hallow big in shape almost cat like. Ichigo was so scared but told her to run as he did the hallow used its giant paw and back handed ichigo who hit a wall hard the hallow going after her ichigo weakly standing up he said “leave her alone.” He ran at the beast with just a stick in hand then it all went black. Ichigo had shook his head wondering what happen next. He remember waking one time with a broken arm not remembering what happen to cause it was it that. he saw her land before him and said “what happen that night? He looked at her wondering if she could answer or even if she would answer. she just stood there emotionless. Ichigo stood his ground and waited
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm

She dodged, then jumped backwards to land on a high pillar. The tip-point of her sword rested on the ground, and she tilted her head to the side, blinking slowly. "And here I thought I was doing you a favor. But if you want, I can let her fight... though you better hope you don't get hit when her blade glows white." It gave out a light chuckle before receding. Maiya herself didn't say a world, her expressing becoming neutral. She dropped down from the pillar, landing lightly on her feet.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Ichigo had snapped back in real time just in time to notice her attack coming. He barely dodge the attack his arm getting cut as ichigo just barely dodged the attack .ichigo ingored it though a she said “who said im not holding back.” He smirked but also notice she wasn’t herself. He sensed it on the surface was her hallow. He had to be careful. He charged directly at her flash stepping before swing appearing above her in a slashing motion. He had to concentrate on the training and not these memories that keep him distracted. He said “so that’s it your gonna really on the darkness to help you.” Your better than that.” he didn’t know why he knew that but it felt right to say it
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

She flipped her sword in her wrist, blocking his blade without looking behind her. She slowly turned her head, and now her right eye was completely black, the surface of her eye someone dull of light. "You are too... slow." Turning to her left, she swung her blade up at what seemed to be an impossible angle, a dark smirk pulling on her lips.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Ichigo had been in a daze the memory he had was still confusing. He sighed as he looked up in time to see her charge. Ichigo easily blocked her strike and flashed stepped behind her swinging his sword in return. As he swung another memory flashed before him. They were still little it was getign dark outichigo had stopped a bully from picking on her. He swore to her he would always protect her and gave her a charm and said it was a sign that he always be with her. He remembered them holding hands as they were heading down the dark road towards home. Ichigo once agaisn shook his head trying to concentrate unsure what was happening and why now these memorys were coming back
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 pm

She could feel the dark presence in her mind try to unearth her self-hidden memories, knowing that if it succeeded, it would have a higher chance of hitting is goal of breaking her mind and taking over her body. She shot forward, a scowl darkening her expression as she swung her sword in a sweeping downwards motion.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Ichigo watched her closely examing her moves. He then felt the reishi. He said “very good. Your powr is impressive.” He waited for her first move wanting to evaluate her power and skill. A brief memory lost came back it was nothing special it had been them as children playing almost like they were inseparable togsther. Ichigo shook his head as he tried to pay attention
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:59 pm

The woman blinked, and it looked like black ink and partially seeped into the right of her right eye from its left corner. "I don't think that will be a problem." Pulling her daggers from the ground, the ends of the hilts shined and she turned them before putting the two hilts together, the blades glowing and then turning into her sword. The sword flashed with a bright red light, then she let the lock of her reiatsu go, the oppressive feeling quickly filling the air around her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 am

Ichigo say he evidently caught the tail end of the training. He watched her then smirked. Ichigo thought about it watching her closely. He then said “why not im here minus well. Plus I could use some sparing.” Ichigo still wasn’t healed fully from his fight with the bounts but he was well enough to train. He said “don’t hold back now.” Ichigo pulled his sword out ready to spar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:16 am

Maiya scowled as she landed on a pretty high pillar. "Both of you are out already... Maybe I should start asking Kisuke to add himself to this. No offense meaning." "None has been taken, Ms. Maiya." Tessai said with a tired huff, turning and leaving the training area. The long blade that was in her hand broke in two, then each half formed a dagger, both of which she stabbed into the rock as she sat down with a huff. It wasn't until that moment that she finally noticed Ichigo. "Yo, Kurosaki... Wanna train?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 am

Ichigo sighed and said “I appreciate it kisuke.” He got up and went to the training grounds to see the action. There was something else at play ichigo could feel it him and Maiya had a connection. He wasn’t sure what it was but it was like there souls were bonding. Like it was ment to happen. He sighed and wondered if Maiya knew more about his amnesia than she let on. All ichigo knew was on top of all his other feelings the urge to watch over her was strong. She may have been a pain but some how he didn’t mind.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)   the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:33 am

"Your funeral." He looked up hearing footsteps coming up the hall, and he managed a slight smile. "Well, are you already out, Ururu?" The girl nodded and he suppressed a laugh. That was three hours faster than last week. "Well, it seems as if he is going to stay. Would you mind fixing up the room, in case he decided to get some sleep?" She nodded then turned and hurried back down the hallway. "I barely understand the minimal of Maiya's enigma. I wonder about the same stuff you do, Kurosaki."
Back to top Go down

the next stage (Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy and howling moon)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next