Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 am

Sam smiled looking at him and hearing him."i love you too silly wolfie"she said gasping out a soft moan feeling his hot cock."mm my pleasure "she said moving her hand up and down his shaft ,and with her other hand to play with his soft boys."feels so nice and hot ,the way I love it"she said smiling.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:08 am

Ulf got on top of her and smirked at her. "I love pleasing my mate" he said before he took her hand and made her touch his thick member. "Make it grow" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 pm

sam smiled and noded"yes ,"sam said ,once that sam felt his hands on her back helping her with that one spot that itched"ah thanks love"she said before she did a light moan of delight injoying the massage he was giving her.Sam moved her head to the side injoying how good his hands felt ,until she gasped out a moan feeling his hands on her breast and nipples ,as he did so the tip of the nipples would get hard to his touch "mm y-yes am ready"she said turning around to see him face to face kissing him deeply ."mm I love having sex with you ,and now being with you"Sam said layging down on the bed giving him cutie eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Ulf chuckled. "Sounds like a fair trade" he said before he began to scratch her back. His scratching lead to massaging, as he was trying to set the mood. He worked all over her before he got to her breasts to play with them. "Ready for round 2?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Sam blushed"what price?" she asked blushing more she did a light laugh to his joke ,then sam smiled evily"you help me with my back and we can have round 2 or 3 "she said giggling. while trying to get that spot she wants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Ulf snickered. "I can...for a price" he teased.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Sam blushed badly "I.. I like like having my lags in a higher level then just flat on the bed." she said. Sam felt something on her back,geting up she moved her hands alittle on her back, there was nothing on her back just that she hade a little itch "I cant reach it love can you help me"she asked siting down but using her arms and hands to get that spot she wants scratched.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Ulf chuckled. "I'm fine with that...and if you like, you can ride my member again if you feel the need to be pleasured again" he told her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Sam laughed "am not squimish ,only when some one slaps my ass, I don't like that.."she said rubbing her but alittle. "sam noded happily "ohh your soo strong and soft as well, and a fire would be nice"Sam said wrapping her lags around his hips. "sorry I used to wrap my lags around my pillow to get my lags worm. "she said laughing
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Ulf chuckled. "Sure, sure...I hope you aren't squimish" he asked. He sighed happily. "Yea, well it does get lonely sometimes" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "A blanket? How about a Fire?" he asked. He sprawled his arm out to allow her to use his bicep as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Sam smiled"oh am glad"she said laughing then sam looked at him cutely"okay can I hunt with you.please?"she asked softly .Sam got all over his chest to get her self ready for bed."i well love to sleep with you to night. I know how lonely you get love."she said smiling at him." and your my blankiet anyway."she said laughing .closing her eyes she feel into deep sleep tried after the sex and also the long day she hade.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Ulf laughed. "I promise the sex will always be good" he said. He looked at her oddly. "Usually hunting is a male thing...while the female looks after the pups. Females can hunt with the male...but it's kind of a romantic thing" he said. He wrapped and arm around her. "You can sleep with me tonight...I would love to have you at my bedside to keep my company" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Sam started to laugh hearing him and what a wolf like him self needed."ooh mai, well your going to have a lot of sex my good mate"she said pating him on the head. then Sam looked at him smiling"aww"she said piniching his check." and yess I wish to learn for me to hurt for the kids were going to have soon or pack."she said giggling Sam closed her eyes a bit and moved her face close to him."sorry am just a bit sleepy, I have been working hard latly."sam said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Ulf chuckled. "I need me a lot of meat, a lot of sleep, and a lot of sex" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "You want to take up hunting?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 am

Sam looked to the side from him."sorry.. I forgot , you need meat ."Sam said softly , then Sam laughed alittle bit seeing him puffing out his chest."oooh yea , that meat of yours was sooo good in me"Sam said laughing loudly."this is fun"she said looking at him."and can you tech me how to hunt for food?"she asked with a sad tone
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

Ulf sighed deeply. "I'm a wolf, Sam...wolves need meat. I need it to transform" he said. He smirked. "I do need a lot of food to do so" he said. He puffed his chest out. "I am big and buff...just like my other parts" he said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Sam moved her head to the side cute." to me there not that and.. they are healthy. " Sam said giggling giving him a small kiss on the lips." as for a big boy like you need as much as food as you need."sam said smiling more. Sam moved her hand up and pinched his checks." I like my wolfie big and buff"she said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Ulf looked at her oddly. "They are all the same...just some are mature sooner than others" he said before he cleared his throat. "I don't need too much sweets...I need to eat healthy" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Sam got a bit sad hearing hunters would kill his mates, she took a deep breath and heard that there was blackberries all over the place." that's true but, the ones am talking about are bigger and more jucer "she said smiling."and when I get them I well make all the sweet that you can eat."Sam said trying to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Ulf blushed at the comment. "Yea, well...I've had years of practice...even if that meant in those years it was only a couple of times" he said. He frowned. "I try to stick to the same mate...but I still have to deal with hunters killing them" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "There's blackberries all over the woods" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:06 am

Sam did a light laugh hearing him."oh , it was good.. and my lags do feel like jello, that and I liked how hard and fast you were "Sam said trying to move her lags a little. still feeling worm inside because of Ulf" your so soft"like she said again." Ulf tomorw , can you take me around the woods. I heard there are some black barrys on the other side of the woods. but am scared to go alone."Sam asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 am

Ulf laughed nervously. "Sorry about your legs...I think that I may have overdid it a little" he said. He sighed happily. "If your legs feel like jello then you know that the mating session was really good!" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Sam nodded to his first question ,then she looked at him and blushed at his second question "well.. am getting older.. and I wish to spend my time with some one ,then being alone and making sweets. I changed my mind couse I don't wish to be alone.. at first I was scared of wolfs.. and now I can handle them..i did mated with you after all.. and I injoyed it."Sam said hugging him more.that and my lag hurts I think its asleep"Sam said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Ulf chuckled to himself more. "Oh? You want to be a mother then?" he asked. He grinned. "You and I must do this more often if you want to be successful in that" he said. He winked at her. "You've sure changed your mind quickly...you care to tell me what was it that made you do that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Sam smiled" I would love to me a mother to a wolf"Sam said giving it a try."and thanks for the birth day present."sam said giggling .at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next