Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:53 pm

sam smiled at him."wow your honry already?"she said a bit surpized she giggled once more and got close to him."sure. morning fuck is fun."she said kissing him deeply."my big boy is soo worm and soft and buffy."she said rubing his arms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Ulf was unaware of the magical thing that happened to her. He woke up hearing her. He smiled. "I slept good too" he said before he grinned. "I'm ready for some more mating time if you are" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm

she smiled in her sleep knowing very soon she well have his childen, once day brack she got up a little bit and stretch "mm"she said softly, "that was the best sleep I had in years"she said going near his face and kissing his lips softly."morning love"she said in a mother like tone.Sam blushed alittle bit still remerying about last night.yes she loved it, and yess she loves him, but she is a bit worried how much her life would change, and is it going to be a bad change.?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Ulf sighed. "Just be careful" he said before he shook his head. "I'm not sure where you are going with this" he said. Deep in Sam's belly a magical thing was taking place. Very soon their session together would bear life. It would trigger probably one of the most intense dreams ever for her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Sam gasped softly."yea your right.. I know wolfs are not all bad.. but I have seen a wolf kill some one they hate... that's a nother reason why am scared of them. Not you.. I love you- but .you know what I mean"Sam said taking a deep breath trying to calm her self down."sorry,some times I talk random things."Sam loved the way he felt ,it made her feel safe.Sam looked at him in his eyes and though about him and her and a pack. Sam closed her eyes softly and smiled at him."am going to sleep. wake me up tomorw love"she said putting her face in his chest, once she was relaxed she was in deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Ulf chuckled. "I bet that you will eh?" he asked before he rubbed her back tenderly with his strong hand. "I understand...but then again...there's a lot of werewolves out there looking for revenge" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Sam looked at him then she noded"tehe I well always try and have time ,to come here and have fun with you"she said as she hugged him and rubed her face in his fluffy chest."and I cant visit every day rember there are a lot of wolf hunters in the woods this time of year"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Ulf laughed. "I thought I said that I was at best in bed, but I guess that works too" he said. He relaxed and rubbed her side as they were tied at the hip. "So...you going to visit every night for a wolf's company?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:37 am

Sam smiled at him as she let out a loud moan once again but this time she cam, her walls got tighter around his cock taking in more of his cum inside her, giving her more of a chance to be pregnant with his pups ,once his cam .there were stuck together once more"mmm yess that felt wonderful"she said drooling alittle from the side of her lip."oh god , I though you were kidding when you said 'am a beast in bed'."she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Ulf chuckled. "The only thing you'll be letting push you around is my big fat dick inside your pussy" he said before he let out a huge growl and tightened his grip around her to unleash his cum inside her. They were stuck together once more. "Mmmm, yes...that feels so good" he said before he loosened his grip around her panting heavilly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 am

"o-okay love"she said softly as Sam took a deep breath enjoying this "aghh love am going to cum "she moaned as her walls got tighter around him , she moan a light sound like a gasp as she looked at him"i wont let him push me around,i well do my best"she said kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:04 am

Ulf sighed. "Stop letting them push you around" he said. He reached for her side and caressed it. "Don't be afraid to show me your approval either...I want to know how well I'm pleasing my mate" he said thrusting into her harder.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 pm

sam blushed and took a deep breath "I .. Iam used to being pushed around really"she said softly hoping he didant heard her , Sam bit her lips harder as she tried not to moan to loud."aghh"she moaned as her wet walls got tighter around his shaft."mm love .. soo good"she said licking his neck .
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Ulf shrugged. "It's all how you come about with it...if you come off as too aggressive. They'll think you're hiding something, but if you're too passive...they'll push you around" he said before he snickered. "You're passive around me, but at least I respect your wises" he said continuing to mate her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Sam looked at him and noded" o-okay love as long as they don't hate me that's all that matters right?"she asked as she wraped her arms around him moaning softly."mmm "she said biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Ulf chuckled. "Don't be their friends...they don't have the same ideology as you do..." he said. He sighed heavily enjoying the mating.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Sam moved her head to the side for him to lick or bit all over her neck as he please " well you did say there jerks , I well try to be there friends and if they like me more as friends ,then I don't know what to do, I don't want them to get mad with me but again I wish to be there friends for them not to get reed of you"she said a looking at him then she moaned softly moving her hips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Ulf sighed. "The question is what if they like you too much?" he asked. He leaned in to nibble her on the neck. "He'd be very disappointed to find out you have been taken" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 am

Sam took a deep breath" I well try to be nice to them , if they like me , then we have no issue right?" she asked then she felt his shaft inside her once again ,Sam wraped her lages a round him and moan "mmm my big boy , always have the energy to make me feel lovly"she said moaning more
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 am

Ulf sighed. "I'm pretty sure that you'll be killed for being impure to their eyes. Hunters are a hateful bunch" he said before he began thrusting his hips into her making love to her more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 am

Sam touched the side of his face and took a deep breath" I know you cant help me , I have to think for my self and learn to think before saying things somtime ,the words from my mouth come out with out me thinking. "Sam though about it ,if she didant have this prable fix soon ,Sam might say something about her love being a werewolf, and he well end up being killed and it well be her falt for not thinking before speaking" I well try " Sam said looking at his eyes still.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Ulf looked deeply into her eyes. "You need to think before you speak...saying something controversial could get you hung or worse" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Sam looked at him a bit sad."okay, ulf I didant mean to say that,your my first mate, am used to being alone. "she said looking up at him holding his hands softly" so am getting used to having a male around me , when am shy I don't think before I speack but I am a very smart girl ,trust me"she said kissing his check" am just getting used to having someone that really cares about me ,siting right next to me , well laying next to me ,and soon well have his litter and later on a pack just like you wished for ,"she said looking deep in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Ulf looked at her oddly. "You mean you don't think about things before saying them?" he asked. He sighed. "That worries me" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Sam looked at him scared" I apologize for what I said, to me there the same , wait I mean , I. I I don't know the differences , ekk"Sam yelled covering her mouth" let me think ,of what to say that well not offend you" Sam said scared she might say something bad like she said like lat time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next