Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Rayne was unsure what she could do now she felt so confused. She was opoking the fire when it went out from the gust of the wind in the cave from the dragons roar. Rayne stood her eyes glowing in the dark cave. She fallowed the loud breathing she could hear. She said “Korvale where are you. Are you okay?” she looked around entering the chamber and gasped seeing the beast befor e her she knew instantly it was a dragon. She said “who are y0ou I though I was the only one left.” She was confused and stared at him. As she watched she was unaware that he could sense her body heat calling to the male dragon that she was unmated and was prime to provide little dragons.

Helena was just as confused and said “where the hell did that second dragon come from. Shes suppose to be the last of her kind.” For the first time Helena looked nervous. She began to think and said “ a male dragon is gonna be more difficult especially when a females close.” She listen to him and said “im not letting you run off with a dragon going after you its to risky.” she began pacing she didn’t have the materials to take on two dragons. She wanted that title though and two would catch a hefty price. Helena said “I can lure the male away and you can snatch the female in her human form act like you save her and use your talented skilled to seduce her when she least expect it we can take her out as for the male I dunno ill improvise.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

His body got extremely cold and it felt like his heart stopped. Then all of a sudden his body felt like it was on fire and his heart went three times as fast as a normal human's. He got to his feet and stumbled into a massive chamber, that had been made by a long-extinct volcano years ago. Suddenly there was a large explosion that shook the walls of the cave. He opened eyes to find himself seeing in ten times as much detail before. He yawned, freezing when he felt a double row of razor sharp teeth and a highly rough tongue. He looked down, and a deep, masculine roar filled the entire cave system, quickly reaching the main chamber. He was HUGE, scaly, and a rich, emerald-green.... He was a dragon!

Raish went to say something when his highly sensitive ears heard something. "Helena, did you hear that? It sounded like a dragon's roar, but... it felt... masculine...." The confusion showed clearly on his face. "If there are two dragons close to each other... There is no way we can take her out. We'd have to get the other one away from her, before we can kill her. If I am right, and the other dragon is a male, if we kill the female there will never be any more dragons... And you will be known as the great huntress that finally stopped the long-time dragon menace...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Rayne felt so foolish she let herself have a weak moment. Why did she do that. her thoughts ran wild. She poked the fire cursing herself unaware of what was going on deeper in the cave.

Helena sighed thinking thatit must have been one of her competitors that he was in love with. She sighed and said nothing. She nodded and said “I agree I am sure they be looking for a back exit.” She grabbed her stuff kicked dirt over the fire not looking at him still oblivious that he was meaning he was in love with her. She was convinced she wasn’t on his radar.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Korvale sat there for a long moment after she had left, his right hand pressed tightly over his mouth. Just as he was about to get up, his vision clouded and he fell over, his teeth clenched tightly together as a strange kind of pain filled his body.

Raish laughed lightly under his breath. Foolish, foolish woman.... "She's a huntress of rare things. Her job requires her to travel great distances, and sometimes the amount of cash people offer her is ludicrously bad." He sat up, then stood up, brushing himself off and checking the position of his weapons. "We should pull up camp. They will try to run in the early sunrise."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Rayne blushed more when he called her cute. She laughed and said “well I never had a handsome man save me then just blush to.” She smiled looking into his eyes witch seem to draw her in to her kissing him gently. Realizing what she was doing she grew redder and said “oh god im so sorry.” She got up and said “ugh I should go check on the fire.” She ran off back to the bon fire they had at the main chamber of the cave.

Helena sighed andlaughed and said “I do tend to give you compliments every now and then just don’t get used to it.” she blushed slightly. She then said “well if you rather go fight for her I waited this long for a dragon I can wait alittle longer as long as your happy im happy. Anyway so what kind of work she do.” She smiled she stood and looked at the sky and said “sun up will be soon.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Korvale laughed suddenly, a faint blush painting his own face. "Oh, I am sorry! I don't mean to pick at you, but I never thought I'd see a dragon blush! It's actually rather cute."

Raish chuckled under his breath, putting the dagger away but still laid there on the ground. "I do believe you jus' gave me a compliment, cher." Laughing again, he quickly pushed the laughter back, closing her eyes. "She's working... And I am help you here with these dragons...." Raish really, really wished she'd stop pushing. He didn't want to blurt out something that might ruin the relationship they had.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Rayne said “you been alone to. Wel maybe not as long as i. but I would enjoy your company.” She smiled and hugged him showing it meant a lot to her but hs compliment also made her blush

Helena listened and said “then be the bold brave man I know you can be and tell this woman how you feel. Fight for her. After all we woman want men that will not give up and fight to gain love. Even show how they feel as a symbol of their love.” She smiled at him as she wanted him to be happy even if she didn’t get what she wanted. She would always sacrifice herself for his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:06 am

Korvale smiled faintly, shaking his head and giving her hand a little squeeze. "I've been alone since my grandfather's death, so I know how it feels to be alone for some time. It's lonely... Plus, if you don't mind me saying, it would be nice to travel with such a beautiful woman like yourself."

"She put up with me for a long time. But then her work kind of got in the way, and I haven't seen her since. She was a beautiful woman, extremely smart, and could sent verbal jabs at me just as fast as I could give them out. I always felt inadequate around her. Than enough?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Rayne blushed slightly as he took her hand . she said “why would you do such a thing for me. you don’t even know me.” she looked at him curiously

Helena listened she sighed as he said it was about a woman. Though it was odd for her to see him so emotional about a woman. She said “its not like you to be afraid to go after this woman. Is there something special about her.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Korvale sat there and watched her for a few minutes, before finally standing to his feet with a light sigh. Walking over, he sat down on one knee, carefully taking one of her hands. "I will travel with you until you find your mate, so that way you never have another lonely traveling moment."

"It was about this... woman." Raish said lightly, balancing the dagger on its tip on the tip of his finger. "I never said anything to her because I was afraid she would reject me. Throw the wanderer thing aside, I'm considered an annoying person. Why would she ever consider me?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Rayne said “who would I tell I don’t know anyone you’re the first person I met . I am all alone.” She sighed sitting on a boulder not far from him

Helena stopped and turned back to face him but his back was turned. She said “embarrassed about what?” she was confused on why he was embarrassed she wish she knew what was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm

He blinked, looking at her oddly then he looked away just as quickly. "Don't tell anyone about that. Not even Grandfather knew about that little... talent of mine. It would be kind of embarrassing if anyone found it out. Thank you, though...."

"It was embarrassing, alright?" He mumbled before laying on his side with his back to her, twirling one dagger between his fingers over and over again. Dumbass... Dumbass... I am such a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Rayne finished her bath having calmed down and she dressed in her training cloths. She went to go find The source of the singing the gold amulet hanging from her neck landing almost perfectly between her cleavage. Rayne said ‘you got a good voice for singing. Im sorry if I was a bitrude and mean earlier. Its been a very long time since I have had company.”

Helena sighed and said “right sorry…. I forgot” she looked down and said “if it was serious you know I wouldn’t laugh. But fine if you don’t wantto talk to me its up to you. Get some rest its my turn to patrol the caves border” she grabbed her weapons and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 am

Korvale heard her humming and he stopped, crossing his arms loosely over his chest, and he listened to the song. After a minute, he continued on to the exit but he started to sing as well, somehow coming up with words that he would later not recall.

Raish jerked his hand from under hers, shaking his head and gently rubbing the hand she had her own on top of. "You should remember, cher. I don't like to be touched... And you would only laugh at me and call me stupid. Don't need anymore of tha' anymore.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Rayne hummed to herself as she did it seem to echo in the caves. As he walked towards where the exit was he notic a hole in the cave wall where the spring was if he so chose to look through it he would see rayne in her whole beauty

Helena was a bit shocked when he jumped up and she said “okay….” She saw him vanish she sighed and wondered if it was something she said. She looked down and began to make some dinner. She heard a puff and saw the smoke and said “you okay?” she smiled and said “im glad you like them I saw you looking at them at the market the other day. I wanted to get you something special.” She blushed she never did that or rarely did. She heard him say he had to get some anger out and went and sat by him putting her hand on his and said “wanna talk about it. you know im here for you. You can tell me anything.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Korvale sighed, messing around with the fire and then getting to his feet, brushing himself off. Might as well start on that exit. He headed down the tunnels, glancing towards the tunnel that lead to the spring. Sighing, he shook his head and headed off to the exit.

Raish's eyes sprang up when she rubbed his back and he jumped to his feet. "I'll be back in a minute." He disappeared in a puff of odorless black smoke. He reappeared about three miles away and he lashed out, knocking down a tree. "I still can't say anything!" Flames coated his hand and he burned the tree he had punched down. Doing what needed to be done to get rid of his physical aggression, and then he returned to the camp site. He plopped down, crossed legged and his arms crossed over his chest. "I really do appreciate the gift, cher. I had to... get rid of some anger...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Rayne sighed as shelaid in the spring witch seem to relax her. Shethought maybe she was to hard on the guy. She shrugged then just laid there wondering if maybe she was cursed to be alone. She didn’t think she ever find her mate. It was already proving to be a hard enough task as it was.

Helena laughed to herself as she said “I think you be a perfect father.we fallow our own footsteps niot the ones our parents left us.” She turned to face him. She watched him open his present. Heseemed to like it but ir felt like it wasn’t what he actually wanted. She said “I hope you like them” she rubbed his back gently.she wished she could tell him how she truly felt but knew if she did it would ruin there friendship and she didn’t want to lose the only person she truly cared for.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Korvale scowled, hitting the ground hard with a fist. Why, grandfather? Why do I have this stupid, embarrassing, uncontrollable gift? She probably hates me... Not that I had much of a chance with her anyways. She's a princess, and a dragon on top of that... My life sucks.

Raish rolled his eyes, slightly curling into himself. I wouldn't be a good father... Didn't have the best of role models. Hearing her comment about a present, he dragged his bag close to him. Reaching into he pulled out a box which he promptly opened with a flick of a finger. A set of quite impressive silver-edged daggers rose from the box. "Well... Thank you, cher." Letting the dagger twirl once, they landed in each little slot he had on the legs of his boots.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Rayne growled and said “of course im a princess” she sighed and said “im going for a bth in the spring alittle way in the cave .” she got up and walked away alittle annoyed he knew what she was doing about looking for a mate how embarrassing. She undress sighing as she sank in the water.

Helena said “I know I was just pulling your leg you know that. who know you might actually find that lady you want use your powers on that you would want to start a family.” She sighed unaware he had gotten in all those bar fights because some fool was talking about her. y the way I left a present in your bag after all it was your birthday today.” She continued to lay there knowing she got him something she knew he been eyeing in the sotre for a while.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Korvale blinked, shaking his head harshly, one hand coming up to press gently over his right eye. "I don't... I mean... It just slipped out. You really are a princess?" He said with a voice and face that showed complete and total innocence.

Raish shook his head, a small flame appeared above him and then slowly forming into different things that popped into his mind. "No chance. You know of my special powers. I use them to keep any woman from having my child." He went silent, looking out of the corner of his eyes at her when she turned her back to him. She has no idea how many men I have had to kick the ass of for thinking messed up things about her. She would be even prettier if she wasn't a bitch sometimes. Shrugging silently, he turned his back to her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Rayne said “wait I don’t remember telling you I was a princess. nor do I remember telling you what I was leaving the kingdom for.” She looked at him suspiciously. Plus she was still curious whon that was in the smoke. It was just a lot going on that she had expected.

Helena laughed and said “are you sure you haven t knocked any of those woman uo already.” She laide back ooking up at the sky she said “whats wrong with settling down you can do so and travel I bet. I dunno I don’t see myself being a wife or stay at home woman. Im not like that. I like to be in the action. I dunno even if I want to be a mother one day I probably suck at it I know I would probably get looks traveling with a child training it to be a hunter and warrior.”” She turned her back to him remembering her parents beign killed by a dragon she swore to kill them all that day if she could that why she wore a charm around herseck it kept her from aging a day to be able to continue her hunt til she killed them all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Korvale shrugged, smirking faintly at her. "It's my job, Princess Rayne. If I don't help you find your mate, the dragons will become nothing more than scary stories humans tell their children at night."

Raish shook his head, flopping onto his back, his hands folded beneath his head. "These women, they want to settle down, have a family. Maybe a farm or a bakery in the city. That jus' ain't me. I like to travel, and I have not found the woman who will be okay with tha'." He looked over at her and shrugged, smirking faintly. "I still got a house full of gold from the last dragon I took down, cher. Thought it might be time for you to have your turn."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Rayne said “you don’t have to stay and protect me you know. I know how to protect my self.” She blushed slightly as his will to protect her and keep her safe was a sorta turn on. She sighed and said “so then what shall we do.”

Helena took the dagger examining it. she laughed and said “yeah yeah I know you’re a ladies man but doesn’t mean you get all the ladies. Im surprise you hadn’t fallen for one yet instead of just sleeping with the ones you do get.” She smirked and said “why give me the blade though. I know we are partners but why not keep it and take the kill for yourself.” She watched him knowing how he could con people to do his dirty work. She never fell for that stuff but she knew just how tricky he was
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Korvale shook his head, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small purple leaf, which he promptly tossed into his mouth and placed under his tongue. "No can do, Princess. Gotta be awake in case we need a distraction so you can get away."

Raish smirked, wriggling his eyebrows and tossing the dagger into the air in a spin, only to catch it perfectly by its blade. "I am a world-class actor and I do have a... way with the ladies, no?" He laughed, handing the dagger to her, hilt towards her. "There you go, cher."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Rayne said “who the hell was that.” she sighed as she watch him go explore once again leaving her out the loop. She said “I do anything to get back on my journey.” She sighed as she saw him tired and said “you should rest.” She didn’t sleep much always found it hard because she always had nightmares so she tried sleeping little as possible.

Helena sighed and said “unfortunately I do know you.” She laughed joking with him. She then said “low and slow im sure you tell that to all the ladies.” She smirked then eyed the blue blade surprised. She was excited and kissed him because she was so excited and said “Raish you bastard how you find something like this.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next