Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6886
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:52 pm

"Hmm.... Smells like Rafael was here. He sure is fast." Shaking his head, he took off his jacket and then headed into one of the smaller branches of the cave. After an hour or so, he came back looking tired as hell. "Might have a way out, but I'll need your help clearing the rocks."

"You should now me by now, cher. I like to take it low an' slow." He took off his long jacket and put it on the ground, sitting down on it with a smile. "Plus, I have this?" He pulled a bright-baby blue bladed dagger. "One of the only things known to pierce draconic hide."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Rayne looked at the hooded man and said “who are you?” shen watched him disappear with out answering. She growled not likeing the situation. She was suppose to be out looking for her soul mate but instead trapped in a cave. She said “okay hopefully you will find one soon.”

Helena looked at Raish and said “what took you? This hunt would have been over by now if you hadn’t been taking your time.” She growled alittle annoyed
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm

When she made it down into the back of the cave, a black cloaked man stood to his feet. He gave her a mock salute from behind the large fire, and then he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Korvale came back there a couple of minutes early. "I'll have to explore this cave system tonight, maybe find a new exit. She's camped outside."

Spoiler:

Raish landed behind her, smirking as he stood to his feet. "They in that place ther', cher?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Rayne was still a bit confused on what was going on. She was gonna ask again but before she coukd she was grabbed by the hand and was brought to her feet then forced to run. She ran with him as she felt a few more darts wiz by them until the smoke bomb exploded tand they were in a cave the entrance blocked off. She listen and nodded doing as he said though not liked being ordered around. She headed deeper in the cave.

Meanwhiled the huntress growled as she found the cave that was blocked by the rock slide. She said ‘oh this aint over handsome.” She started a fire and waited. She waited this long for that dragon skin she would wait alittle bit longer. She wodered where her partner was.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

"Damn Hunters...." He turned and grabbed Rayne's hand and started to run, weaving them in and out of trees. He stared ahead, his head tilted slightly back as he sniffed the air. "Fire. I hope he's got it ready." Pulling out a little black sphere, he tossed it on the ground and there was suddenly a large puff of thick grey smoke. After a couple more minutes, they made it to a cave. Pressing a rock in the wall, there was a loud rumble and a rock wall blocked the cave entrance. "Go deeper inside, Rayne. Got to make sure that Hunter can't find us. We'll leave in a couple days when he or she gives up the search...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Rayne was caught off guard as she watched him jump down and push her out the way. She then saw him catch something shiny in his hand.  She was in disbelief how did she not sense it.  She was looking at him and said “whats going on?”  she watched as another dart wized by.  It was evidently known some how that she had left the palace  

Spoiler:

A female huntress smirked as she was perched on a tree not far from the spot they were she was covered with brush so it would be difficult to see her.  She watched as the man caught her dart. She cursed as she said “Damn bastard how the hell he sense my dart. I want that skin.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:22 pm

There was a flash from behind her, and he dropped down from the tree, his hand reaching out and pushing her out of the way, his left hand reaching up and catching a thin silver dart in his hand. He frowned at it and dropped it onto the ground, breaking it underneath his foot. As he did, a puff of black smoke came from the remains. "A Hunter... this far?" He looked over his shoulder at her, then in the direction the dart came from. "Hmm...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Rayne looked down and said “well there is no one to protect anymore other than me. so it must have been a dream. Though I do not know anything about guardians so iguess it could be possible to gain physical traits of dragons though I dunno for sure.” She watched him before saying “I would becareful ther branch your on isn’t to stable” she thought this man was a bit odd but didn’t say much else unsure if her hunch of this guy being a guardian or not. Even so she could take care of herself and didn’t need anyone to protect her or so she would think.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 pm

"But not a dragon itself." He said blankly, reaching up and sighing, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "In my dreams, I walk among dragons, watching after homes and defending the young ones. But then... when everyone one is asleep... I take off on emerald wings, loving the sky."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Rayne listen watching his movements. She said “I dunno but one thing I do no is humans cant move like you do and certainly cant fly.” She had a thought but it was stupid probably she had always thought her dad was just telling her storys. She said “”perhaps you’re a Guardian. My father told me storys before he died long ago that my kind would take s human and give it some essence of a dragons spirit witch would give them abilitys to become a guardian of the kingdom and the royal family.” She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:24 pm

He looked at her confused for a minute, then turned to face the tree. He bent slightly at the knees and jumped up, landing on the branch he had been sleeping on, which was seventy feet off the ground. He hopped up five more branches, then looking down at her. "I keep getting called to the border. Every time I try to go back into the human lands, I kept getting drawn into the border. I am able to get to heights I was never able to before. And I have a burning urge to fly with the birds...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Rayne listened and said “hmm I dunno. So your human.” She watched him and listen. His words made her think but she didn’t say anything for the longest while. She wondered if this was a sign that he was the one. She was nervous how could he hear the draconic language it was ancient only few knew how to speak it. She looked at the amulet she felt weird what was this feeling she was having.” She said “tell me more. Is there anything else. No matter how small it might seem.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Korvale shook his head, touching his chest. "I kept hearing a strange song... I started heading this way, and it started to get louder. When I was sleeping up in that tree... I realized that I had been hearing the draconic language. And what was even stranger... was that it was coming from here." He placed his right hand over his heart. "I hear it constantly now, but I can't do anything about it. I know I am human, but... It's like there is something sleeping deep inside my mind..."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Rayne listened to his story though she wasn’t sure if it was a ploy though his look of sadness seem to prove to her he was telling the truth or had her convinced. She watched him pull something out. The gold of the amulet shined just like it was new. She cautiously reach for the amulet gently taking the gift. She examined it in her hand. She didn’t recognize it but yet it felt familiar. She looked at him and said “then what are you a half breed or something. I don’t understand if you were adopted then what does that make you?” she sighed and looked at him for answer. she demanded answers. She also wondered why he was so close to the gates of the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:31 pm

"Calm, maum! I was asking because my great-great-great-grandfather was a dragon! He adopted my great-great grandfather. He raised me and my younger brothers when my parents were killed in a border raid." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a elaborate-looking amulet of a gold dragon. "This was his..." A sad look crossed his face. "He died about three months ago, after my last younger brother died of a mysterious illness. I always thought that he was the last one." He held out the amulet to her. "Here. You should have this."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 am

Rayne listened to his words as she contiunedto watch his actions. She could feel him tense when she touch him. The question cause her by surprise though. She let her hand fall watching him wondering if this gy was a slayer that killed many of her kind. She remember one of things her father told her before he died was to becareful who she told about her beign a dragon because there hides were rare and highly saught after. Her hand slowly went to her sword and said “what if I am? What is it to you if im a dragoness.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 am

Korvale instantly recognized the look in her eyes, and he kept carefully still, his eyes wide with surprise. A dragon! I always thought Papa was the last one. He could feel her hand running along him, and even though he hated for people to touch him, he wasn't stupid enough to retaliate upon a dragon. And a female dragon no less. "You wouldn't happen to be a.... dragon, would you Miss Rayne?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 pm

The Dragon Princess had been walking down a path that she found along a mountain road. She had sensed something stalking her but didn’t fear it. She had glanced the lion earlier that day but paid it no mind. She could easly take care of it once it attacked. As she continued to to walk her dragoness eyes caught a glimpse of a stranger in a tree. She was rather curious of why he was sleepin g on such a pretty day. She sighed thinking he may be a looter or thug of some kind. As she continued she watched the mans movements as he swung from the tree and landed behind her wreastling the lion.

When he finally killed it and turned his attention to her she took hold of her sword hilt just incase. She looked into his eyes her dragoness eyes glowing faintly in the light of the sun. she listened and watched him half intrigued he was the first person she ran across since starting her journey. She said “you killed my snack for later. Oh well. What are you?” she went to him and examined him running her hand over him . she was curious she had read many books and study different races but to see one up close was different. She was cause though making sure he made no threatening moves. If he did she kill him maybe even eat him if she was hungry enough. She said “my name is Rayne.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 am

Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 Anime-Guy-anime-guys-20980907-700-963_large

Korvale, or Kor as his family used to call him, laid on a thick branch of a red oak tree, one leg dangling over, while his head was rested on the trunk behind him. He had been sleepy very soundly, no nightmare or even dreams. But something felt off in the air, and he snapped to attention, crouched low on the branch he had just been laying on. He narrowed his eyes and spotted a woman walking on her own. Woah, whoa, hey! No self respecting woman would come through here on her own! What the hell is she doing? That was when he noticed the massive mountain lion stalking her. "Hey, watch out maum!" Korvale swung off of the branch, landing on the lion and wrestling with it for a second before plunging a blade right into its heart. "Whew! He was a big one, eh?" Dusting himself off, he stood to his feet and faced the woman. "This forest isn't a very good place for young maums like you to be alone... Ah, excuse my manners. I am Korvale. And your name, maum?"

[NOTE: Korvale always speaks in a Irsh accent]
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:07 am

Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 Gun211

In the land of mist laid a mystical castle. This castle held the mighty Dragon princess the last of her kind.. It was said that the Dragon royalty once ruled over a mighty kingdom of dragons. Now it was just the princess alone in the world. Time had passed and the storys of her kingdom turned to legends and myths. 200 years passed and the Dragon Princess though did nothing but train and grew lonely so decided to leave the only place she called home to set out to look for her path to go down hoping it would lead to her mate and a possible renewal.of her kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3