Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6905
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Path of the Dragoness (mature private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Korvale managed to let out a shaky laugh, biting his bottom lip to keep back the moan that wanted to come from him as she continued to stroke his increasingly sensitive member. "N-No..." It took him a few moment to gather up the thoughts that had become scattered and piece them back together. "If fact... It kinda... feels really good."

Raish raised an eyebrow at her all mine comment, the all together look like, 'Are you kidding me?' He closed his eyes and made like a content humming sound sound his breath when he felt her warm hands. On the comment of the state of his own butt, he laughed. "Of course. You run and jump and climb as much as I have, and anyone would get an ass like mine."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Rayne smiled watching him as she felt him jump slightly and a sound she really like hearinf escape him. She said “did I do something wrong.” Though she was nervous she did something wrong she continued to stroke his massive member

Helena smirked and said “{I know I stole it.” she laughed and the mmed as she kissed her neck and nipped her. She said “your all mine.” She removed her hands from his butt letign the slide under his pants to feel his bare butt. She said “mmm you have such a fim muscular butt.” She laughed. Blushing as she could feel her nipples poking through her clothing showing that she was very turned on by him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Korvale had never been very conscious of his size, entire body wise, but now with her there in his arms he realized that he was a pretty big guy, about six one almost six two. She was so tiny it was... adorable. He smiled faintly and was about to say something about it when the presence of her hand on him cause him to give a little jump of surprise, a low moan escaping from his lips.

Riash laughed at her reaction, but he yelped and gave her a glare before smirking and finally laughing. "Hey! That's my move!" He chuckled, shaking his head slightly. He leaned in and lightly kissed her lips, moving to her neck and giving her a playful little nip.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Rayne gasped as the kiss was the most intense yet then went back to beign gentle rayne felt so tiny under him she felt nervous because it was her first time. As his hands went lower rayne felt her body open up for him. She reach down gasping feeling his member that had been poking her she rubbed it gently

Helena had been to into the kiss to notice his hand going down her back. She then gave a surprised gasp and moan as her ass was grabbed. She smirked using both her hands to grasped his firm butt squeezing it in return. She get him back some how for that little surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:10 pm

His dragon gave a load roar of triumph inside his mind when he heard her words, and he gave a light chuckle at how happy it sounded. Someone's happy. He went back up and gave her a long, seering, passionate kiss. Leaning back a little after a moment to return it to a simple kiss, he let one hand slowly drift down her body and enjoy the feeling of her skin.

Raish stumbled back slightly, his arms coming to wrap around her, giving her a long kiss. Smirking on the inside, his hand ran down her back just far enough to keep her from feeling it, and then he suddenly grabbed her butt and gave it a squeeze, his eyes flashing with laughter.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Rayne gasped as his lips travel more down. She then heard him and her mind was so foggy she said “yes I will be yours.” As she gave her permission he could feel her bodys heat to it max time for him to claim his prize

Helena could feel his heart beating and blushed . she heard his question. She loked at him knowing he knew what she wanted . and said “are …..are you asking me to be your bride.” She blushed and nodded yes as she told him she be his forever.” She the practically tackled him into another more passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:40 pm

"You don't understand..." He muttered, his tongue tracing her pulse. He found himself getting closer and closer, knowing the scent was getting to be just right. After a moment of gathering what little thoughts he had, he kissed down her chest again, putting one lingering kiss right at the top of the valley of her breasts. "I would like you... as... mine...."

Raish opened his eyes slowly at looked her in a silence that seemed to stretch on forever. He finally smiled and stepped close, one hand reaching out to grasp hers and laying it over his heart, to let her feel how fast it was going. "I do as well, mon chère. Will you... accept me? Will you... be mine?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Rayne moaned as he began kissing along her neck and said “mm that feels good.” She blushed as she said “yes you told me that before.” She laughed. She smiled as his kisses seem to be getting lower her nipples perkying up from raynes excitement

Helena had heard him cry before in his sleep but never said anything. She said ‘if I find that bitch I will make her regret doing this to you. Regardless your still such a handsome man I just we knew what they ment. Helena said “I love you.” She blushed finally be able to utter the words she been dying to say for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:51 pm

His dragon made a purring like noise inside his head in triumph, as he smelled the scent getting stronger and stronger. He gave a low moan, this one a little longer than his earlier sounds. "Rayne..." He muttered, kissing her and then leaving a trail of fiery kisses along her jawline and then down her neck. "You smell... so good..."

Raish closed her eye, letting her trace the scares over his heart. "A woman... with powers like my mothers... She was jealous that I did not accept her advances. I don't know how it started, or even how long I was out. When I came to, I had these horrific wounds that I just didn't understand. Even now... sometimes when I sleep, I am told I cry in my sleep. I wanted you to see them... To know that you are the only woman I have ever truly desired...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Raynes body seem to continue to heat up it felt so hot. Her body was so much heat her cloths eem to burn away till they were body naked. It was true once at its max it would mean the best chance of conception and the chance of a multiple birth. Rasyne was oblivious to this as she was to much into the passion to realize he was make her his mate

Helena was panting slightly from the kiss wish she knew why he broke it and pulled away slightly. Helena heard him say he had to show her something. she wondered what but then her eyes went to his chest and arms as he revealed his scares. She said “Raish why are you scared like this.” She stepped closer unafraid as her fingers traced the scares
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 pm

The scent grew in intensity, and he knew that she was feeling it as much as he did. He reached up with one hand, gently brushing her hair from her face. His other hand came up and gently rubbed her back, wanting her relaxed. He made a slightly irritated sound, as he could feel himself pressing against her stomach. Stupid erection... His newly released inner dragon wanted that scent to be as high as possible, knowing that the more attractive the scent, the higher chance of future dragons.

Raish could feel her hand on his skin, and in the back of his mind he was hesitant. She had never once seen him without his shirt on, and for a pretty good reason. Raish tried to never let anyone see the scars that created intricate-looking markings on his chest right above his heart, all over his back and down his left arm. But... He couldn't hide who he was from her. "Helena... You need to see this...." He said breathy as he pulled out of the kiss. Taking a step back, he reached up and removed his shirt.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Rayne felt her body heat up to and felt moisture growing between her legs as the kiss seem ed endless as she moaned also her scent seemed ever more stronger rayne wasn’t thinking she was doing what felt right what felt natural

Helena contiuned to kiss him with all her love her hand began going under his shirt to feel his bare chest as she wanted to feel his l9ve wanted to tell the whole world how much she has loved this man for years
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 pm

A shudder ran down his spine and he gave a low moan into the kiss when he felt her tongue seek out his. It sent a wave of heat so intense through his body that he thought he might then and there. He was so into that moment of passion, that flash of heat, that he didn't realize that a good amount of blood has rushed south to settle and grow his erection.

Words were not needed for Raish to know that she had the same emotions for him that he had for her, and that she had hesitated to show it. But that silly little barrier was down now, and he let himself get washed away in the passion they were feeling, in that very moment.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Rayne blushed as he hugged her tighter to his nude body she could feel everything even something poking her stomach. She though put those thoughts to the side as the kiss seem to get more intense. She felt his tongue against her mouth and open her mouth her tongue finding his

Helena listened ands blushed hearing what he thought about her. She couldn’t believe he though all that about her. She stared into his eyes and said “i….” her voice got caught as his lips found her and instead of speaking her feeling as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back her word shown in her actions as she kissed him with a passion her heart racing. Her thoughts were racing aas her body and soul bed to feel more of his love.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Korvale's mind has went into a spiral, and soon he just cut it off and went with his instincts. His arms came up and wrapped around her tightly, pulling her flush against him as he tentativly made the kiss more intimate by flicking his tongue against her lips.

Raish took a slight hesitating step back when she stepped towards him, speaking with a voice that gave him no indication on how she was feeling on the inside. "You. I was talking about you. You are smart, talented at what you do, you aren't affected by my curse, and... Quite simply, you put up with me. At first I was glad to have a friend, but then it started to change. When I recognized my feelings, I was afraid to speak up, because I thought it would destroy our friendship." He raised a hand, gently placing it on her cheek. "You are an amazing, beautiful woman..." Smiling faintly, he leaned in and gave her a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Rayne was a bit shocked at his reaction. Trying to figure out what was wrong with him. She watched as he pulled away. She said “its okay I will help……” she didn’t get to finish as she was pulled forward by him as his lips connected to hers. Her eyes closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck return the kiss

Helena listened and said as they walked to the hut “well maybe it is because your gift or what ever it is . is only meant for one true person. who ever that might be.” She sighed kicking some dirt as the walked wishing she didn’t feel so invisible to him. She was almost at the door of the hut when he spoke again. she listened her heart was pounding so hard and fast it felt like it was coming out her chest. She tunred and said stepping closer to him and said “what did you say.” She was blushing wanting to be sure of what she heard though she was so close he could just as simply show her if he desired.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Korvale shook his head roughly, taking a step back from her as he pulled his slightly trembling hands from her grasp. "I-I'm... I don't... It's..." He shook his head and stepped forwards suddenly, grabbing one of her arms and pulling her in close, allowing him to plant a really good kiss on her.

"I always fail at my job, though. That damn gift, or curse, or whatever the hell you want to call it that I got from my birth mother, it always causes the girl's to fall in love with me, and then they are harmed. The total opposite of what my employer wanted. I've often been chased off with weapons from angered fathers." Raish was silent all the way to the hut, but once they were about a couple of feet from the door, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Helena... Cher... There is something that... I must tell you." Looking at the ground, he closed his eyes with a sigh. "That person... That woman I told you about? She... I was... I was talking about you." His last few words rushed out of his lips so fast it seemed like it was all one word.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Rayne flapped her wings watching as the dragon disappeared she floated to the ground blushing when she saw him as he was completely nude. She tried not to stare but it was a very impressive sight. She went to him and took his hands her smellstill fillign his nose calling to his iner dragon instincts. She said “are you okay.”

Helena laughed and said “im sure there are plenty of ladys that need to be save waiting for you. I appreciate you staying with me.” she looked at him she leaned forwards and kissed his cheek as a thank you. She felt so valunerable a the moment having let her guard down. She began to lead the way to the hut
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Korvale closed his eyes and concentrated on what he used to look like. It took him a minute to clear the fog of his mind, but then in a bright flash of light, he stood there for a moment then collapsed onto his hands and knees, staring wide-eyed at the floor. "That was... weird."

Raish gave a sigh of relief on the inside when she didn't clobber him. "Of course. I don't have any other jobs, no maidens to save, blah blah blah. I'd be happy to continue to help you on your quest."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Rayne listened and blushed and said ‘thanks I guess.” She blushed though unsure if that was suppose to be a complement or not. She rubbed his snout and said “your like me now a dragon. If you close your eyes and concentrate you should be able to go back to normal.”

Helena seemed to calm when he took her hand and spoke. She said “okay. I don’t see much choice. I saw a a abandon hut a few miles back. We can stay there. Maybe I can think of something up by then. You will stay with me right.” She looked at him his opinion mattered to her he was unaware he was what gave her strength to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm

It took him a minute to realize what was wrong, and when he did, he shook his head roughly, snorting again. "Y-Y-You!" He spit out the word in the draconic language, his golden eyes flashing. "Y-Y-You... s-smell... N-Not... b-b-bad... b-b-but g-good." It was kind of difficult speaking with such a radically different mouth.

Raish walked forward and reached out, grabbing one of her hands without a moment's hesitation or a thought of what she would do to him when he did it. "They are only two. If I am right, she is at 'that time'. If so, the male would not leave her side until 'that time' is over. It will be at least a month, so we might as well get a temporary place nearby, restock, and wait until 'that time' is over."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Rayne for a moment forgot the kiss she planted on him earlier. She said “I wonder what triggered the change.” She sighed and blushed as she felt him nuge her then saw him snort and turn his head “whatsx wrong with you why you acting like that.” she flew closer and rubbed his neck and said “you make a very handsome dragon.” She blushed as she couldn’t deny she was a bit turned on and he could sense that

Helena said “its nothing just forget it. im not angry. We aren’t prepared or two dragons. I dunno what to do.” She sighed and looked down and said “I cant risk you getting hurt. Plus your abilitys wouldn’t work on a dragon you have to rely on skill. I just don’t know the answer.” she hated showing such weakness at the moment but she was out of answers.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 pm

He made a low grumbling noise, kind of the draconic equivalent of a cat's happiness purr when she said his name. A churring sound came from him as he gently nudged her with his nose. That smell hit him three times as strong and he leaned his head and neck away from her, snorting and staring at her with a confused/surprised look in his eyes.

Raish's hand dropped and he took a couple of stumbling steps backwards, a look of shock flashing across his face. "Helena... Cher... Why are you so angry? If you don't want me to do it, I won't?" His mind grumbled at him to just take the chance and kiss her right there, but she pushed the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Rayne didn’t move when the paw smash the ground twice she said “stop that your gonna make the cave collapse on top of us. She then froze when he pointed at her or so she though he was pointing at her.she said “why don’t you talk to me.” she spoke in dragonic so he could understand. She let her wing come out her back and flew up to his face witch just made her smell more intoxicating she looked into his eyes and said “Korvale is that you.?

Helena sighed when he agree she had hoped he disagree with the idea it just hurt to know another woman would fall to his charm. She kinda snapped at him and said “well you don’t have to agree with it if you got a better idea.” A hint of jealousy could be heard in her voice though she tried hard not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm

He lifted a huge clawed paw and hit the ground hard, little rocks flying up around his claws. What was going on?! And what the hell was that amazing smell?! Growling, he made another frustrated paw smash, then shakily lifted that paw, pointing a single claw at where she had placed the amulet he had given her.

Her suggestion on what he should do about the female dragon made him sick at his very core, but he kept that out of his eyes and off of his face. He lift one of his hands and made a lazy salute. "Aye, cher. As you wish, you are the boss after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Dragoness (mature private)   Path of the Dragoness (mature private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path of the Dragoness (mature private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next