Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm

jen blushed when he did.but she blushed more when she sae saw him getting closer to him. jen gave him the bag of food and looked away."you really need it.. your a male after all"jen said .she felt odd being so close to a male. but again she started to like him.jen then smiled"you should tech me how to still more things.. with out using arms"she said giggling. jen was woryed about the other peron like them . 'well they come back?'she asked her self then she shock her head. and looked at ash smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Ashton let out a small laugh when she mention him being the best. However that laugh did not last long and a heavy red covered his cheeks, "Well, you are the first girl to really talk to me like this." He said to her scratching the back of his head then he opened the bottle of water to drink down the liquid rapidly. He looked to Jen and took a deep breath before starting to move close to Jen.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:26 pm

jen would smile"i learn from the best"she said thinking about what he said was true."umm ash.. just asking do you like me?"she asked . while she took out a bag full of frut."I took this too"she said smirking."and its hard to still water.. but though people ate bakas"she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Ashton felt the soft feeling of Jen's lips on his cheek with a flare of red on his face. He looked to Jen when she mentioned that she had taken care of him and had even down to the fact that she had stolen food to keep them fed, "Looks like you learned a bit from me." He spoke with a chuckle as he took the water and fruit before taking a large bite from the apple.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:08 pm

jen smiled seeing him wake up "assshhh"she yelled as she kissed both his checks."you where out for a long time.. but while you where out I took you to this old shake and then I whent out looking for food and water and I found food and water"she said giving him a bottle full of water. then giving him a appel she took from a shop." I stold it for you. when you woke up. I though you got hurt bad . and I really missed you.. well some one to talk to"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Ashton had remained unconscious for a good amount of time, his body was still and almost lifeless. The only hint that proved he was alive was the slow pulse that could be felt in his wrists and throat. After nearly an hour, his eyes started opening to see the darkness that he was so familiar with in his time hiding, "How long was I out?" He asked rubbing his eyes as he pulled himself up to a seated position. His mind was still spinning after knocking himself unconscious.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:54 pm

jen watched what was going on from far."ash"she said scared "your not ash.. his more shy and he dose not like to laugh alote"she said as she started to cry once she saw his smirk gone and his body to the floor she ran to him and tried to pick him up and take him to a darker place. jen was abloe to take him to a old shack house where people drop there junk at."ash ash"she yelled then she sat on the floor sad."am sorry"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Ashton continued advancing towards Jen while in this other state of mind, "What do you mean? I am Ash. I'm just the side he doesn't like to show." He spoke to her as he started moving close to her. When his vectors came back, he began punching himself in the side of the head, "Get back there you worthless pile of crap." He spoke as his grin vanished before he then dropped and started pounding his head into the ground. Soon after he was still, unconscious on the ground.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:21 pm

jen looked at him scared "crecher?"she said softly then she walked away from him."please go back to ash."she said as she ran off .then hidening behind the bushes." ash.. I don't feel you.. your like a different person please go back to normale."she said as she started to crawl away from the bush and into a nother bush near a dark ally." ash wake up."she yelled then she felt his arms are back.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Ashton watched at the other diclonus as she fled, his grin still an unearthly evil looking grin, "No. I'd call it a stalemate." He spoke with a chuckle while he looked at the weapon he stole from the officers that he killed. It was then that he threw the weapon aside, "So sweet cheeks." He started as he then started walking to Jen, "Now that I look at you, you're rather cute for being a creature." He spoke with the grin still plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:26 pm

still hiding jen knew what number 10 did but jen said nothing all she could do was watch.then jen yelled to ash."ash she has 7 hands. and there not that long as I though. "she yelled as she keep away from the fight. jen then heard something odd. and felt something odd as well with ash."i hope hes okay"she said softly .meanwhile number 10 looked at him mad as she used her vectors to block him from getting her. by making the ground underher go up to block his actack."don't dum"she said looking at him. then she took out a phone.and number 10 looked at them both."me have to go ."she said jumping in the air and dissapresing."did we win."jen said from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Aston growled feeling the vectors in his body stop functioning, "I've survived without using them. I'm sure I can fight just as well." He spoke. A sudden surge traveled up the vector that was in his head that was the equivalent to being electrified by a live wire off a telephone pole. It was clear that with him being a male diclonus that he had many more talents than a female had. He rushed to a near by weapon on the ground and sped to 10. It seemed strange to him, but in this rush of adrenaline and stress he could see her vectors as though the world could see them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 pm

getting hit on the back of the head as she layed on the floor face frist. then jen hid be hind a tree. the diclonus got up like nothing really happen. she looked at him with a death stare."very well"she said as she very fast grabed his lage with one of her arms and throw him to where jen was. before he could act. jen used a nother arm to move near his head and the hand whent into his head right between his two eyes .stoping the power to us his arms ."hehe try not to fight me with out using your power."she said evily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Ashton stopped quickly right after the opponent diclonus had jumped skyward and thrown the cars at him. He leaped upward as well, his speed accelerating as his vectors used the cars to speed him up further. Once at the last car, he kept a hold of the vehicle and waited until he was at the perfect angle to vault toward the enemy. He grabbed the number 10 then before she could react, his foot slammed itself into the back of 10's head to shoot her downward to the ground far from Jen, "I'm your opponent here diclonus. Do not ignore me." He spoke continuing the grin as he dropped back to the ground though his vectors kept him from making a hard impact.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:24 pm

jen was right next to him . she ducked to the ground when ash started to us his arms to kill the police man. once they where all down jen turned her head to the women infrount of them "becarefull she is full of tricks"she said to ash. jen looked at ash and got a bit scared at him."a-ash"she said shacking not liking the face he made. then diclonus infrount of them waited for ash to run close to her .that until she used one of her hand to hit the floor and jumping into the air. then while in the air,a few arms would grabe some cope cars and throw them at ash."ash!" jen yelled then the diclonus looked straight at jen with dark eye's looking she wanted to kill her.jen knew what she was going to do .once that ken ran.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:28 am

Ashton's eyes sunk down for a second before a demonic grin formed onto his face, "They will not be a problem." He spoke with a grin on his face that looked like it came from a devil, "They'll be dead before they hit the ground." He spoke with his eyes twitching around at the police and then the diclonus in front of him. While his arms were short before, they lengthened near infinitely and slammed into the Police to limit the half that was prepared to open fire, "And now for you diclonus." He spoke with a laugh while he prepared himself to jet forward at the diclonus to kill her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 pm

jen looked at him then she looked around then the police."how can you fight them and her at the same time."she said softly then she looked at the girl walking to them"oh god she is here"she said . the girl infrount of them was a young child. long hair that overed her left eye.her hair was a mix of pink and gray. she was whereing a long t-shirt and some short." yupe that's her.. becarefull I think her arms are long"she said hiding behind ash .meanwhile the police got there guns ready.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Ashton grunted hearing that they had sent a killer after them, "Great. I'm out of sight for years and all of a sudden I've got everyone after me." He said to more to himself. That was when they found themselves cornered. He growled looking at the officers around them, he could handle the police. Gunfire no matter the ammo type was easily deflected for him, the real threat was the diclonus that was closing in on them, "Probably some footage of the scene on the beach. Just my lucky day." He spoke keeping himself calm while their enemies closed in on them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 pm

jen noded"i well help no matter what.. I cant fight but I well help."she said looking around then she found him." his in back of us.. and I know this girl."she said softly."she is number 10 they tried to kill her years ago. but the only way for her to give in was candy. once u give her candy she was all in .no matter what. ether that or killing. she loves to kill"she said softly then hid behind ash."oh god becarefull."she said once that there where surrounded by cops."how did why find us"she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Ashton continued to run, the news that they could be hunted down by another diclonus was a disturbing notion that a monster was chasing after them, "If that's the case we will have to fight against them." He said to her looking for a position to keep themselves from being caught as well as the fact that he liked being in the open if they were going to fight, "I can't sense it. If you can track the other one then it would save me a lot of trouble." He said to Jen.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:32 pm

jen hold on tighter as she looked at him."i don't know."she said then her heart made a hard bet,"omg.. they have some one hunting us down .. like a nother one of are kind.."she said looking at him wide."thats the only way.. they must have grabed or forced one of are kind to hunt me down.and now you too."am sorry this is all my falt."she said as her heart made a nother beat ."crap.. he is coming near."she said as her body started to shack.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Ashton looked back to see that they had managed to follow them, "God damn it." He spoke before using his vectors once again to shoot himself skyward once again and further attempt to avoid being captured. He couldn't go to that place. if it made monsters like number 18, then he could only imagine what sort of transition he would go through since he had so much time to develop according to his own path.
Eric's vectors hit the ground first to avoid breaking his legs and the process continued to advance them further, "How the hell did they find us?" He asked himself as he ran with Jen in his arms.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:20 pm

jen looked at him and hold on tight to his body as she watched him run."good thing I have all I need ."she said ,holding on tighter as she looked behind them"ekk there coming closer."she yelled as she hold on to him more.that was until she heared a voice.. in a near by roof. there was the people that jen called 'mama and papa'jen looked at them"oh god... there... here.."she said as she looked around with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Ashton had dozed off only a few minutes during that night, though in his tired nature he barely noticed the police as they aimed their weapons at him. His vectors quickly wrapped around his and Jen's body to shield against the bullets that would have killed the two of them, "Jen. Hang on tight." He said to her as a vector placed itself on the ground and sprung up to shoot the two upwards and onto the top of the building, "Looks like they found us. We have to keep moving." He said to her as he started running.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm

jen was asleep the full night . once the morning came she was still asleep. but still close to ash. that was until jen heard some people and more gun shots."a-ash?"she asked as she got up a little . you can see the police man dressd in hig blackoutfits .they looked like they where looking for someone."ash.. who are thses guys?"she asked looking around. then she hade more into the shadows."ash me scared."she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next