Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

zack took a deeeo brath knowing he cant shot or he well get shot back."your number x meaning your the only male declonuse ever to live. most have died in brith and others where keeped in labs and killed off."he said taking a deep breath."your vitores are not as long as I thought."he said looking at a clip boad" your vitorse are 8 yards. and you have 10 over all, might have 10"he said trying to rember."you see I have the power to see them as well. but not very well"zack walked a bit way from the male."am afred one day. in 4 more years.. your kind.. well take over. and do as it please. after that. all humans well be gone.. "he said looking at jen from behind ash."is that right jen"he said softly jens eyes where red and dark her body light as her vitorse were around her self."may I help you zack"she said softly.zack looked at them both taking out a botten ready to press it." am afed I have to do this. but.. at lest am saveing you the trable"he said pressing the botten.jen eyes open wide once the bome whent off.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Ashton looked forward seeing the shadow then wrapped his vectors into a barrier once more to try and keep him and his lovers safe from the new threat, "What stats do you have on me? One fight against one of your lap dogs?" He asked raising an eye brow with a snicker. That was when Zack mentioned that all he had to do was to press a button and the two were gone, "You have no real data on me. If I wanted to I would tear you apart limb from limb." He spoke keeping his hands behind his back as he watched the man in front of him, "And I know you wouldn't dare press that button. Because if you did that would be your end." He spoke glaring at the male.

"So. I want to ask you a question. What did I do as a child that made you and your men want me dead?" He asked while his vectors still followed through as a barrier, "Am I a sin against nature? Or are you afraid of human evolution?" He asked staying where he was.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Kathy felt nothing ,not any pain at all. the mic was heard by zack as he made a deep grawl."dammit all"he said hearing the males voice." I knew it was to good to be true."zack said before pressing a botten and a person was talking on the other side."am going for a walk."he said to his friend. zack walked to where ash and jen where. he took out a gun and pointed at the cave it self."ashton, I know your out there.."zack said."and don't try using your vitorse , am to far for you to us them"he said ,zack grabed a different gun and shot some odd thing in the cave making jen and Kathy put back to sleep and so did blacky. " your girls are a sleep . don't worry there not dead..yet." if you come closer I well not hesate to press this botten and Kathy and jen go bye bye."he said smiling. zack was a bit smarter then Kathy . zack put a nother mic on her but it was not a mic it was a bome of some kind on her body. not inside but on her body."oh yes Kathy was very kind to tell me about you."he said happy Kathy did as she was told to do.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Ashton watched his lovers sleep until he saw the chip in Kathy's ear. He sighed and then he moved a hand to the chip. Instead of just reaching in with his vector and yanking the chip out, his vector actually felt around on the chip to find a weakness to attempt to extract it without causing Kathy any damage. He found the place it was implanted and began cutting the space in the chip using his vectors in a safe way to finally pull it out without hurting Kathy. He looked at the chip for a minute then he spoke into it, "If this is some sort of mic." He started in a whisper, "Then hear me on this. What have I done before you forced me to kill?" He asked into the chip before tossing it to the ground and pressing his back to the wall waiting for Kathy to wake up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

jen giggled to the light kiss he gave her. as for Kathy she was a bit sad in her sleep like she was thinking about something. moving her ehad to the side he could see a black cuputer chip to her ear. and deep in there. there was a number 79 the number before 78 which was jen.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Ashton sat down beside his lovers though he remained awake to protect his women. He slowly moved in and gently pressed kisses on his lovers lips as they slept. After seeing what life they possibly had, he was going to try and live the life he wanted even if it meant being more risky in the process. From there he waited until sunrise.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:12 pm

jen and Kathy where now in deep sleep. with blacky .the sound of kids playing on the beach got louder and as for the darkness in him got more biger to handle. the wind then startsing to pick up as well as the sound and smell of the beach.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Ashton sighed when the sun had set in the distance, the familiar darkness soon coming over his body. He closed his eyes taking in the dark that he could either be safe in or be in a world where he could not see without help. He took watch for the night after Jen and Kathy had both fallen asleep with one another, things just turned out different from initially planned, but he was used to it. Part of him was tempted to be a bit naughty while the two were asleep, but he didn't want to do anything that could make them insecure even for a moment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 pm

they where near the beatch this time .the sun was now shining. the black cat was a bit sad when he was put on the floor. then cat layed on his back seing the young male walking out side. seeing a few young males playing ball. the lab guys where now gone but there where a few near the light house. cleaning up the mess.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Ashton waited until the two were asleep again before he sighed. As much as he was liking the idea of being with two young women and both of them being alright with sharing him down to both having his kids. As soon as he could, he reached up and gently put the cat down onto the floor, "You're cute and all." He spoke to the cat, "I just don't like things that are on my horns." He spoke slowly moving away from the females that he had just had his chance to mate with. He grabbed his clothes and sighed softly before putting them on. He walked to the entrance of the cave and looked around. He caught a glimpse of the males in the distance then stared them down as the male lifted up one hand to flip them off. He knew that they wouldn't try anything too hasty on a perfectly active male that had enhanced power to the females.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:36 pm

" no I want to have kids with you I would like 2 or 3 or more"she said giggling. jen and Kathy and blacky where close to ash happy he was there for them all.mean while at the lab zack was looking at where they are . a man walked up to zack and gasped." should we go and get them?"the young male asked then zack shock his head."no... wait until they find a better place.. to calm each other.and once there happy . we well come and kill them.. on the spot."he said recording what they where saying to each other.
jen and Kathy both closed there eyes and sleeped on ashes chest.jen coughed again hard as she got up a little"oh I frogt about that."she said blushing. Kathy walked over to her bag and took out a blankit" I took this too"she said putting it on ash and jen and her self. it was odd seeing Kathy knowing and getting all the things she needs to fast and yet she just got out from where jen used to be. jen did not like it at frist but jen trusted her. blacky got on top of ashes head and fell asleep on his head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 am

A small and nervous laugh came up to his throat when Jen mentioned the plans that she wanted in the near future. The idea of having one kid between the three of them was a frightening enough idea for his current frame of mind, a few kids each was going to be the end of him, "Let's make short term plans for now. You have to see how big a step that is." He spoke before watching Kathy go for the moment. His hand rested on Jen's hip while his second lover left them alone. He looked up seeing Kathy coming back before much could happen then felt the second lover rest against him again. This point just made the young, currently nude, male rest against the wall with his lovers beside him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 am

Kathy looked at them both and noded"yes your right. I am very good at stelling things from peoples wallit"she said putting the card to the side "but I do have normale monie"she said giggling. then jan smiled" don't worry Kathy. one day we well have a house. with a few kids. and having a great life"jen said smiling. then Kathy looked to the side and put her hand on her head"hold on my head is hurting"she said moving away from them.the thing on her ear was starting to hurt. but she could not take it off. Kathy whent where ash and jen cant see her while Kathy using her arms to try and take it off. but failed."dammit"she said as she gave up .Kathy walked back and looked at the both"s-sorry I need to pee"she said blushing more. then jen noded"okay lovly Kathy. come sit with us"she said then Kathy sat with ash and jen.just playing with the sand in the cave.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 am

As good as everything sounded, something just seemed rather off about Kathy. She seemed too willing to help even with the idea that Katy and Jen were just short of being lovers in their own right. That was when he heard about the card, "No. No one uses a card. You can get tracked by paying with a card." He spoke to Kathy and Jen, "As soon as we get the chance, you are going to shred the card." He spoke to Kathy still somewhat nervous about the fact that Kathy had just taken a full load in her so soon after they met, "I'm not saying we have to live poor, I'm saying we live safe."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 pm

jen and Kathy took a deep breath and agreed with ash."y-yea your right ashy"jen said walking up to him and hugged him. Kathy looked to the side seeing the cat near the wall."come here"she said picking the cat up then the black cat hissed at her. and Kathy looked at the cat."why did you."she asked then the cat ran to jen and jen hold the kitty." I think its the dog DNA they gave you"jen said then Kathy agreed.jen sat with ash and so did Kathy." do you feel better now love."they both said hugging him tight. ash now have two women of his own. Kathy smiled and looked at the both"oh yea. if you guys want any monie I have a lot.. I think I have the right amount to buy a little house."she said looking at her card zack gave her. she took it with out him knowing. but she knows zack is rich. Kathy smiled evily "I took it from some one .. once it clears out. we well buy a small house away from here"she said giggling then jen hugged her tight."i told you she was my friend"she said giggling then Kathy took a deep breath knowing in the end.. she had to give up the both of them for her to be free."whats wrong?"jen asked then Kathy smiled"oh its nothing just don't like the idea of thouse humans hurting us"she lied trying to make jen happy"okay "jen smiled. while holding blacky.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Ashton groaned loudly with his release and with the way that Jen had pulled on his hair. That was when he heard the news that the condom had broken while Kathy was still in her moment. This idea that he potentially became a father was nerve wracking to say the least. They had no permanent house, no way to make a living and now he might have to deal with raising a child. Once he was free to move he panted and picked himself up, "Try and calm down. You might not be carrying. It might not be that right time and nothing is going to happen." He spoke trying to calm them, "It's not the end of the world so just calm down." He finished as he kept himself perched on his arms to try and rest himself on the wall once more, "And it only happened once. It was probably just one defective thing and it will never happen again. Just try and keep calm."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:48 pm

jen and Kathy moaned a bit louder once they got to there own clamax Kathy moved her hips down to the base and jen pulled on ashes hair. Kathy took a deep breath as she got up from his shaft and made a little yell" t-the condome. it brake.. that means."she said frecked out. then jen frecked out." oh no.. that means you are going to have a mini ash"she said a bit mad."it was all my falt" Kathy said sad. then jen shock her head."its amm mine.. if I have not asked you to sit with me none of this would happen, am sorry"she said crying. then Kathy blushed more. looking at ash."am sorry."she said . Kathy felt something worm in side her. as she got up and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:28 pm

With the new pressure that Kathy was adding in with their session, the condom began pulling and stretching to new limits. It could not be easily felt, but the condom began ripping while inside of Kathy until it began bundling down at the base of his shaft. Ashton's vectors shot back into him before he came and Kathy could feel the young male's seed penetrate deep inside her. He didn't want to stop, but now he was feeling taxed after his intense release.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 pm

jen played with his hair more as she bit her lower lip injoying this. as for Kathy was moaning to how good his size was till her eyes open wide feeling something different. Kathy felt more hot as her pussy got more wet. moving her hips much faster. jen then got more wet and moaned out ashes name"ashh f-faster. "she moaned then the both of them moaned out"am cuming aghhh" they both moaned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Ashton groaned feeling Kathy enhancing everything with her movements. He was wanting to go to his finish so soon after they started, but instead he drove more effort into orally pleasuring Jen while he could. The other half of him decided to take minor action and extended his vectors slowly slip them into Kathy not malevalently, but in a manner to attempt to stimulate her so that he wouldn't feel guilty finishing early like his body wanted to him. Ashton knew what he was doing since it was not the first time it was ever used to pleasure a woman.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 pm

both Kathy and jen where making low moans they did not wanted to be lowed but it felt so good. jen played with his hair while Kathy was moving her hips injoying ashes dick in her. "agh ash your dick is soo good no wonder jen loves it"she moaned then jen made a cute mew sound when she felt how deep he was"ooOoohh ash"they both moaned for him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Ashton could feel how much tighter Kathy was compared to Jen the instant she started riding him. He was about to just sit back and enjoy Kathy pleasuring him right until the sight of Jen's moist lips hove over him. He didn't say anything, he just went to work as he dug his tongue deep into his lover all while pulling her hips down to sink his tongue as deep as it could possibly go. It was a good distraction so he could last longer with Kathy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:43 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Ashton was in no way going to complain about being able to feel a second virgin wrapped around him, "As long as Jen has no issue with sharing." He spoke though Jen and Kathy both answered his question when they laid him on the ground readying to mount the young male. That was when he saw it, Jen and Kathy both began kissing and making out with one another, "It will only hurt a minute. At least that's the way that Jen was when we both slept with one another." He said to her before feeling Jen grab his hands to place on her firm breasts. If he was able to have his own life and live in his own house, he was going to love having these two beautiful women with him.
jen moaned lightly as she felt his hands on her breast. Kathy made a little yup of pain as she felt his full shaft in side her. she stayed there for a little while longer. but she was more tighter then jen once Kathy did not felt hurt she moved her hips a little while jen got up and moved her wet pussy close to ashes face."ashy am .. I need your help am hot to"she said cutly. as she showed him how wet she was. meanwhile Kathy is moving her hips very fast to his thrust.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Ashton was in no way going to complain about being able to feel a second virgin wrapped around him, "As long as Jen has no issue with sharing." He spoke though Jen and Kathy both answered his question when they laid him on the ground readying to mount the young male. That was when he saw it, Jen and Kathy both began kissing and making out with one another, "It will only hurt a minute. At least that's the way that Jen was when we both slept with one another." He said to her before feeling Jen grab his hands to place on her firm breasts. If he was able to have his own life and live in his own house, he was going to love having these two beautiful women with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm

jen smiled at how ash was injoying this. Kathy got back up and smiled." ash.. if you mind.. I wish how it feels for a male to be in me.. but go slow please"kathy asked while she got the condome and put it nicely on ashes hard dick. jen and Kathy both kissed him deeply .then jen kissed Kathy deeply after she kissed ash. jen then layed ash on the floor .Kathy nicly got her self ready for ashes dick in her. Kathy looked at ash blushing." tell me how much is it going to hurt"she said moving his dick over her wet pussy. mean while jen grabed ashes hand and put them on her beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next