Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Ashton gulped seeing that the other side was coming onto him like this, "Y-yeah. I like it, but this is just so backwards." He spoke as his breathing picked up all while things moved as quickly as it did right until he felt her lips onto his. He liked the way her lips felt to him though the thought went to her pressing his hand into her breast, "The other one is telling me to get laid right now." He spoke with the same nervous tone he had, "He said he'll only take over if it's life or death." Ashton continued though under her she could feel his member pressing into her through both of their clothes.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:33 pm

jens side smiled evily."wow your smart.okay you cough me.. am jens other side.. I took over.. she did not leson to me as she was told.. now this is me"she said doing an evil laugh." come on I know you like this. am still jen"she said hugging him softly" jen then took a deep breath."that and jen wont let me take out the arms.. so now am taking control."she said as she was close to ash. getting closer as she kissed his lips."mm your lips are soo soft.."she said grabing his hands and putting them on her breast," I know you want it.. ash other side."she said laughing evily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Ashton watched Jen act in front of him and instantly found this different from how she normally acted. The final straw was when she had showed him the under wear and then switched the old ones out with the new all while giving him a show, "That's not how you usually act Jen." He stated to her feeling somewhat frightened yet interested in this new side of Jen that he had not seen before.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

jen other side tried to smiled like jen but made a scarey smile . like am going to rape u smile. jen got up and looked at him."am fine"she said in a dark tone . turning around she bend down to look for some food."fucking bitch. and when I got all that food for nothing she came along and now I have to get more."she said taking a nother deep breath"whats up am jen .. why are you soo scared about?"she asked .jen other side. found some old underwere."hey ash looky looky"she said showing him the old underwere."I can us this." she said taking of her old one and puts on the new one." much better"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Ashton remained asleep while next to Jen to make sure that she would be alright. He was woken when Jen had yelled out, in his sleep induced stupor he looked up seeing Jen with the other look in her eyes, "Are you alright?" He asked her seeing the smile on her face that rather scared him, "I don't think I like that smile." He said to her feeling his heart racing while he watched her move.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:01 pm

jen was in deep sleep. once the sun rise her eyes open slowly as she looked at ash very close to her. jen smiled at him and kissed his lips softly not to wake him." thank you"she said . she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.'you need to tell him how u feel about him.. and.. the more u hold back your power the more am making it hard for you.'she said then jen covered her ears.'stop it ' jen yelled then the voice looked at her mad.'am now taking over in 3 ...' jen eyes open wide.'2..' jen hold ash tight not wanting the voice to take over."1.." they both said as jen looked at him and closed her eyes. taking a short nape. after her nape she got up and looked at ash. not smileing like nomale
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 pm

As soon as they got into hiding, Ashton began grabbing what he could get around him to try and acquire anything that he could to help bandage and seal the wound. It was fifteen minutes of searching and only a few minutes more when the wound was filled with a cloth to control the bleeding and wrapped a cloth tight onto the wound to keep the blood from coming up. He then held her close to him just about praying to have her be alright with the patch job he did using what he could find.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:44 pm

jen felt the lovly air going though her hair as he jumped building to building "okay ash."she said holding on tight to him as they few though the cold air. once he got to a nother dark place . her arm was already bleeding as much as it is." am so sleepy.."she said lightly closeing her eyes. her heart beet got slower to calm her body. jen was scared about this.. she has never been shot before." ash."she said in her sleep wanting him to hug her close.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Ashton continued bounding from building to building trying to get as much room between them and the military as possible, "Like hell I'm leaving you behind." He spoke in mid-jump while they continued running, "I don't care if you've got some super secret microwave beams that shoot from your eyes. We're running as long as we can and leaving as small of a footprint as we can." He said to Jen before landing in another hidden space that was dark, "If you're hit then we have to get you taken care of. Regardless if it's your bad arm or not."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm

jen looked at him trying her hardest to hold on to him. once they where gone from the other males again she took a deep breath and smiled."am fine.. think on the good side they hit my bad arm.. a-ash.. am feeling sleepy."she said taking a deep breath then once he landed on the floor she lighty touched his chest and kissed his lip"ash..where are we?"she asked softly...hearing more sounds going off jen took a deep breath." go.. they want me.. and only one of us can hid.. there looking for me.. go .. I can handle this.."she said crying.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Ashton grunted as he looked around at the many soldiers around them. He looked at the woman that was unconscious then he slammed his foot down onto her chest to snap several of her ribs and keep her immobile for some time before hearing the gun shot. When he saw the blood on Jen's shoulder and the blood flying off her, he charged out and grabbed his companion. He used his vectors to form a perfect barrier around him that way he had time to think, "They aren't getting you today. Or ever." He spoke before he counted off the large number around them and on top of them, "Jen. Hold me as tight as you can." He spoke while two vectors planted themselves on the ground and rocketing him and Jen skyward and away from the soldiers that were too numerous to fight in their position.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:17 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Ashton did exactly as Jen had told him, he was motionless in his position though could guess where the woman was despite how fast she moved, "Then all I have to do is make a move that she can't see." He spoke closing his eyes to concentrate more on the sounds than the sights. As long as he had been around and been hunted there was never a diclonus that could see his vectors aside from Jen, "So lady. You think you have me beat." He spoke as a lone vector moved slowly, "You obviously have no idea. Why I've survived this long." He spoke as the arm shot out and blocked her movement. As soon as she ran into it, the arm snapped into her and knocked the woman into the head to knock her unconscious.
jen claped for ash ash as she smiled"you did it yeaaa"she yelled then she ran into the old place they where just in."let me get are food and where off."she said smiling. hiding in the far bushes was high troops there to kill them just incase number 78 failed. getting the gun ready jen looked at ash."ash I found it"she yelled as the gun shot hiting jen on the top of her arm. droping the things she made a loud yell in pain."aghhh"she yelled crying. out of no where more high tranded troops came surrounding them both..
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Ashton did exactly as Jen had told him, he was motionless in his position though could guess where the woman was despite how fast she moved, "Then all I have to do is make a move that she can't see." He spoke closing his eyes to concentrate more on the sounds than the sights. As long as he had been around and been hunted there was never a diclonus that could see his vectors aside from Jen, "So lady. You think you have me beat." He spoke as a lone vector moved slowly, "You obviously have no idea. Why I've survived this long." He spoke as the arm shot out and blocked her movement. As soon as she ran into it, the arm snapped into her and knocked the woman into the head to knock her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:04 pm

langing on the floor by using one of her vetors."am here to finish .. lucky today no one well stop me"she said taking out more hands . the women would smiled .jen was behind ash the full time watching them fight. the women would runt o him then mov her body down to the floor using her hands to throw and take down the roof."come on I just made this place for us~!"jen yelled holding on tight to ash the women woud move fast to him one moment she was infrount him the next was behind.jen looked at the hands and her eyes open"stop.. ash.. don't move.. if you do all your arms and lags and head well come right off"she yelled." her arms is all over you.."jen yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Ashton wasn't shocked by the fact that his face had been slapped after she had felt his lips on hers, but the surprise came when with the second kiss she accepted the kiss and even deepened it. Though the surprise because clear when he heard the second voice that came from Jen. He readied himself for a fight as his vectors wrapped around his body as a shield as demonstrated before all while he jumped back, "So now you show up." He spoke ready to fight even if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:52 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Ashton felt the sting as Jen's hand impacted his face. It did sting a bit, but at the same time he didn't mind it, "I probably deserved that." He said to her before watching as Jen covered herself in the lab coat and told him how she felt about herself, "No." He said to her moving close and pressing a gentle kiss to her lips, "I find you cute. I find you attractive. I wasn't lying when I said that I would have liked the life you wanted." He spoke as he took a gentle hold of her chin and kissed her again
jen eyes open feeling his lips softly on hers moving her hand up to slap him again but this time.. hearing what he said made her smile .feeling the second kiss she kissed him back softly wanting more. till her heart made a hard beet." shes back this time ... with more friends."she said with a darker voice.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Ashton felt the sting as Jen's hand impacted his face. It did sting a bit, but at the same time he didn't mind it, "I probably deserved that." He said to her before watching as Jen covered herself in the lab coat and told him how she felt about herself, "No." He said to her moving close and pressing a gentle kiss to her lips, "I find you cute. I find you attractive. I wasn't lying when I said that I would have liked the life you wanted." He spoke as he took a gentle hold of her chin and kissed her again
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 pm

jen looked at him for some time not saying a word till a loud smack was on his face making a very red mark."perv."she said turning around,then she covered her self with the lab coat."they said .. am ugly.. and they put things in me.. and..i don't feel like touching my self.. why do so.."she said looking at her hands.."am a thing.. I wish I was cute like the humans that walked around here"she said looking at ash softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Ashton blocked the second apple when she started speaking to him again. It was rather fun to be messing around like this with another of his kind, "If you insist." He spoke before clearing his voice, "He was pretty much telling me to start touching and feeling your more private parts of your body. Yeah, he doesn't have a lot of influence on me when I'm not fighting and I'm conscious." He said to Jen with his right hand dangerously close to Jen since she got close to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 pm

jen looked at him and smiled at him. the kiss was lovly she wished to kiss him again but she shocj her head for her to get it off her mind. jen looked at him and throw a nother apple at him." bad other side, bad a good boy"she said smiling again and making a nother giggle"ash I like you now I mean am glad your here with me.. and tell me what did your other said said"she said siting close to him really wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Ashton kept Jen close to him and closed his eyes while she tightly clung to him and screamed in fear over the place she had been and part of her questioned why she called the scientists friends, "It's alright. As long as I'm still breathing, I'll never give you up." He head to her before feeling her lips pressed into his. That second felt like magic and he didn't want that to be the one and only time that they would. That feeling was interrupted by Jen tossing him an apple, "I'll try." He joked with her though with the fact the other voice spoke ,'Come on Ash.' the voice spoke to the male, 'Cop up a feel. She told you what she wanted. I'm sure if you give her enough attention she'll gladly spread her legs for you.' The voice continued before Ashton smacked himself in the side of the head, "Come on you." He spoke to the other side in a more calm fashion, "You heard the lady. No pervy stuff from you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

jen looked at him and started to cry."they wont leave me alone.. she said she dose not turst you and I feel like something wants to come out.. but am scared."she said holding him tight." don't take me back to that mean place the place of hell and pain.. screaming every day seeing the dead people thay have used for there 'resurch' its hell and am calling them friends?"she yelled crying. ash ash."she said kissing his lips very fast. then she looked at him blushing."i-i-i am sorry. and... sorry lost cool there"she giggled then she throw a apple at him."no being a perv bad."she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Ashton had a small and nervous laugh when she mentioned the life that she wanted to have with him, "As much as I would like to have a life like that, our world keeps up from having such a life. Humans hate us for the few of us out there and attempt to keep us contained and even run experiments on us. We can keep running, but we can't have that perfect life." He said to Jen seeing her picking out the banana and having dirty thoughts come to mind at the idea of her eating it. Then he watched her drop the fruit, "Everything alright Jen?" He asked her seeing her eyes wide open like she saw a ghost, "Come on. You're scaring me now." He said to her moving up and then gently shaking her right until she screamed for the voice to shut up, "It's the other voice right?" He asked her, "I've got the same problem. Though he is more...perverted in a way." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:48 pm

jen took out a banana she looked at him while eating it. she took a deep breath."i hope one day.. we well live togather.. get a job.. get monie.. then .. have kids."she said giggling. jen looked down for a sec thinking about ash. jen started to fall for him. but she was scared about something different. her eyes open wide as she droped the banana ,as her mind talked to her.' why are you still with him.? your nothing to him.. you saw what he did to thoughs people..your friends?' the voice said then jen looked at her 'who are yuou'she asked then voice smirked 'all your good for is getting food and looking good.. your the reson why he is in hot water' the voice said laughing.'do you really think. he loves you.. he well kill you' the voice said laughing then jen covered her ears and yelled"shut upp!"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 am

Ashton looked at the bag of food given to him for a second though at the moment he wasn't that interested in food, I can teach you a few things that I know, but it would only be efficient against unarmed enemies or normal humans." He spoke before her question, "If we keep ourselves low and our faces hidden then we shouldn't have much trouble." He spoke seeing Jen's face, a part of him wanted to move in an get intimate with her though it didn't seem like a good time right at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next