Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

Ashton hadn't noticed that his other had was on Jen's head. Some confusion was present, but now the pain in his head was no longer there. Regardless of the fact, he wasn't going to complain. He looked to see both the yellow eyes looking at him before her head was pressed into his chest. He let off a small sigh letting her stay comfortable
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 am

jen open her eyes ,then she turned to look at ash.puting her hand on his head made the pain stop right away.you can see in her eyes she was still a sleep ,not a pink color like always but a deep yellow. closeing her eyes again she feelasleep still laying on his chest."thank you ash"she said softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 am

Ashton's head began stinging and throbbing as images of inhuman treatment and bloody view began to flood into his mind. He had no idea where these images came from, but all he wanted was for the images to stop plaguing his mind. He gripped his head as the pain continued to surge in his mind.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:35 pm

jen took a deep breath ,looking up at him and ," am glad"she said purring feeling her back being peted by his soft hands.closeing her eyes she smiled sleeping rightway. glad he was near her now. that was until .his mind start to kick in.. and so did hers. by remembering all the things that have happen in her past.. that worse things people have done to her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Ashton felt some surprise come up when he felt Jen cuddle up into him, the fact that she had come up this close to him was enough of a shock, "Ye-yeah. Go ahead." He said to Jen seeing her as an innocent child the more that he saw her. He then placed a small hand on her back hoping to help her relax while the two were so close.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

jen looked at him for a second before looking away from him ."am sorry as well "she said getting up."wait ash...umm ."she got closer to him and cuddled with him."sorry again I just get lonely. and ..is it okay if I get close to u like its?"she asked wraping her coat around him and her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:24 pm

The mention of the word 18 made him shudder. He had been at the beach the same day that she had gotten out and he saw the mess that started from it He then sighed and pulled himself off of her, "Sorry about that. Just issues I have with anyone making noise. I might be off the record, but I'm still being hunted more or less." He said to her which he then put himself against the wall once again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:39 pm

jen took a deep breath."i know ,I was the same way I thought I was the only one .but that was until I saw number 18 and the others being killed off."she said as she looked at him,her eyes wide open."ekk please don't do that.. I just don't want to cry.. and ..and. its nothing."she said looking away then she took a deep breath." please get off me am still a girl you know"she said blushing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:59 am

Part of him was confused when she just said sorry though quickly turned his back to not watch her changing out of the lab coat and into the clothing that she had picked out, "It's not a case I won't help, I just can't. Outside of the guys I've been hiding from, I wouldn't have even know that there are others like me." He said to her. He let out a sigh and set himself down against the wall, "Sleep tight then." He said to her crossing his arms over his chest. He looked to Jen and saw that she started crying and even slapping herlself. He grabbed her hands to keep her from hurting herself though by accident ended up falling on top of Jen, "What was that about?" He asked her keeping her held down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 pm

jen took a deep breath and got up ,"sorry"she said going though her bag and taking off her lap coat . making her naked again. grabing some panites ,shirt and skirt. she put them on ."I look cute."she said giggling."and if u wont help me I well do it my self"she said looking around."am taking a nape"she said walking to a near by corner and laying down.before doing so she maked her coat as a blankit for her to cuddle in. as she got cuffable she closed her eyes and tried to think about her past and .find out how to us though arms of hers.'number 78' she heard in her mind . as she recalled her recored.'number of vecrots. 0 how long 0cm' the data she looked about her self was clearbut she wanted to know more.'ash is wrond people are nice.. are they?' she asked her self . remembering what one of the docs said about her.'she has no idea her father and mother where both killed by her self.' she woke up wide open as she covered her face"not true.. not true.. not true"she said crying then she slaped her self."no crying... be happy.. happy makes happy?"she asked her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Ashton found the constant repetition from Jen more than just annoying, "You can't learn from me. I don't even know how these things showed up." He said to Jen grabbing onto Jen and separating the two of them, "Just no alright?" He asked her to see if she would get the point that he had no idea what they did with their vectors and how they appeared.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm

jen noded and smiled"please?" she said not lesoning to a word he just said to her and asked again and again . once they where in there hid out."ohhh please"she said acting like a child." I well do anything anything"she said shacking him like a doll
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Ashton sighed softly hearing Jen ask it he could help her find her vectors, "I don't know how you would find your own vectors. I've always known mine and it just took a long time for me to put them under control." He said to Jen keeping quite while he moved over to their little hide out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 pm

jen looked at him and got closer to him. it was a bit hot out side at the time, as the sun got higher in the sky jen got closer to him , giggling seeing him noming on the shandwhich she gave him."hey "she said softly"can u help me find my arms. like I know I have them but can u help me get them out?"she asked cutly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Ashton had no idea what Jen meant by when she had said that she felt hot, "Yeah. We can head back to the hiding spot." He said to her moving while he ate, but as soon as he finished his part of what he had stolen he felt as she held onto his hand, "The feeling is mutual." He said to Jen when she had held his hand. Part of him wanted to pull her close to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 pm

jen hold on to his arm and looked at him."am getting hot... can we go and hid again please?"she asked .looking at him .then jen looked at some people passing by and smiled"hi"she said waving her arm . "what a creep" a women said as she grabed her child and walked off." she might be in a mad mood oh well"she said giggling she looked at ash and hold his hand. once he was done eating she looked at him." am glad u found me.."she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Aston sighed at how naive Jen actually was, "In this world. You do what you can to survive. If it means stealing something to make sure you still have food in your stomach, then you steal." He said to her before seeing what he picked up be devoured by the female that he had recently come into contact with, "It's fine. I have no idea when the last time you ate anything was outside of that half an orange I gave you." He said to Jen before taking what remained and eating what he could.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 pm

jen looked at him for a while until she saw what he was doing."is stilling wrong and food."she said looking at one of his arms getting a hame and chess shandwhiche. she drooled seeing it coming closer to them .once she grabed it she started to eat it."mmm" she said then she stoped and gave him the rest."sorry just so hungry." she said hugging him . her mind was just about the past .and about every one being her friend. she looked at him and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Ashton was silent when Jen mentioned that panties were important. Granted he never had needed to understand why panties were that important to women, but it went without notice while she got everything that she wanted for her clothing. If he had to, then he would steal food like normal to feed the two of them for now. In his head, the voice of his other half started talking to himself, 'come on Ashton. She's just trouble." It spoke before the image of Jen being both quiet and still came to view, 'It's only a matter of time before she snaps. She has to be disposed of.' Ashton hit himself hard to get the second voice to silence itself, "Whatever it is, we probably don't have enough to buy it." He said to her before tracking where the smell was coming from, "So I'll get it for you." He spoke before one of his vectors meneuvered around the humans around them to sneak their way to grab the food that gave the smell.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm

jen looked at him and the price ,"but panties are imporent"she said looking a him then ,over all they where abole to buy the clothing she needed and a hat. but sady she could not buy the bar she liked.she noded lightly to what ash said."okay sir,leed the way I don't know a lot about this place anyway."she said walking with him. still holding his hand and in the other was her clothing.. walking with him as they walked she was having a little daydream. about the place she was in and recalled what the people said about her.'the lucky ones are the ones that die and the none lucky ones are the ones that stay alive.. running for the rest of there lifes.' she stayed quite for a while. until she smelled something good."mmm"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Ashton tried to keep his eyes averted from Jen's body, but when she ran in front of him. His eyes shot open seeing her dressing herself up though his shock only doubled when he felt as his hand was tugged around even into a woman's clothing store. While he wouldn't have cared one way or the other, the fact that the clothing here was rather expensive was hard to get over, "Jen. Try not to spend so much. If you want to eat then we should keep it to something simple. We don't need to attract attention." He spoke keeping his head hidden by his hood since he could be found out if the right person would watch the right footage. The amount they had was barely enough to cover the clothing for Jen and hopefully they could find a cheap meal some place, "We got what you want. Just try to avoid spending anymore." He said to her putting a hat on the top of her head to hide the horns on her head.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm

jen noded and understound"yess sir."she said giggling she ran pasted him naked and grabed her coat , she butten all the buttens for no one to se her naked body from under."okay ready"she said running to him ,once they where out from hiding she hold on to his hand tight, on her face was a lovly smile .but her hand said other wize ,the hand that grabed tight to ash showing she was shy and did not like this. kia;s face said a different story."hey hey look that's a nice place don't you think?" she asked running to the store , kia looked at the shop selling some lovly clothing . kia gasped and walked inside with ash still not letting go of his hand."this is soo cute. "she said .near them was some young ladys dresses in bright outfits . the women looked at kia and started to wisper about her,how ugly she looked and wered she talked.but kia did not care she grabed some clothing , a shirt ,panties,a skirt, and a bra,puting on the shelf wanting to buy it . once there was the cost of them all she bought them ." is that okay ash?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Ashton sighed and shook his head, "I try not to start fights with others of my kind. And the fact that I can't see them makes things a bit harder to get." He said to Jen before he then picked himself off the ground and cracked his back, "We can get you some food and clothes as soon as we can find the place to get them." He said to her waiting for her to wrap herself in the coat so that she could be on their way to getting into a more blendable environment.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:44 pm

jen smiled seeing him wake up but her smile soon dissapred .seeing all the vectors one inch way from her . jen feel on her butt wide open ,her body started to shack .jen crawles away from him a little bit until she smiled again."oh oh sorry ash I did not mean to do so am just ... I just cant waitto get some food and clothing."she said looking at him."and ..your hands are not that long.. I have seen longer..."she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Ashton, not used to having company, jumped up hearing Jen's voice seem to penetrate into his mind. He looked at Jen, his many vectors surrounding her that instant. They vanished soon after when he realized what was going on, "Don't make me up like that." He said to her picking himself up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next