Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 am

Ashton laughed lightly when she asked if he was embarrassing him, "It's not that. I just get nervous around people I'm not familiar with. You're just hyperactive. " He spoke with a chuckle before looking back and seeing her undress right there, not that he minded the view. He took the invitation and undressed himself before slipping into the water, "God. I needed this." He spoke before feeling Jen rest her head into his chest, "Of course I do. Best relationship I've had and probably ever have." He spoke resting his hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:04 am

(poor u D: starting now lol)
jen looked at him blushing."am I aberessing u?"she asked then she walked into the bath room with him .jen started to undress her self infrount of ash. she was so used to do. until she looked at him blush." sorry"she said covering her chest. jen walked into the water and gasped at how good it felt."mmm"she said. she has never fetl worm water good as this before.her nipples got hard once her body was in the wrom water."mmm come in the water is wonderfull"she said doing a soft purr.once ash was in the bath jen got close to him and put her face on his chest. "ashy do you like being my boyfriend?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 am

(I know the feeling. I've been working for 12. And i've got 2 more 12 hour work days)

Ashton felt his gut drop when he saw Nana seem to just appear in front of him. It was like he was expecting to get into a fight, but instead the feeling vanished as he watched Jen rush and embrace the other diclonus. Now he felt like he wanted to disappear for a while.

Kouta took a step forward to help with dinner though relief came when Nana volunteered herself, "Thanks Nana." He spoke before looking at Ashton and Jen, "Right then. Bath is just right down this way." He spoke guiding them, "I think it's safe to assume you're both alright sharing the bath for now." He mention to the couple.

Ashton let out a small sound of surprise when he heard Kouta's statement, "Yeah. We'll be fine." He spoke looking away for a second as his face heated up. He walked inside and waited for Jen to walk in with him so they could take their bath
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 am

(T^T school see u in 11 hourse TT^TT)

jen was soo exited to see the inside of a house."its soo big."she said then she saw nana "awww"jen yelled nana looked at her shocked seeing two more of her own kind infrount of her she saw jen hugging her tight till nana cryed for help."so tight"she said then jen let go"sorry"she said then jen ran to kouta and noded" there is a bath in here too! show me"she yelled then she looked at ash."hey whats with the face your making"she said laughing.a voice of a women calling kouta to the other room to help make the food for the new guest. jen looked around still happy. then nana smiled"i'll help out with her kouta you show them to the shower room"she said nana walked to the other room while jen and ash where going to the bath."wow its soo big"she said again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:27 am

Ash had a look on his face as though he was apologizing for the hyper behavior, the look was returned without words though it was obvious that he understood and explanations could wait until later.

Ashton felt strange following someone to an occupied home, the grisly images he depicted from the brutal murders when he was a kid repeated in his mind. That feeling dropped to nothing when the familiar shiver shot up his spine, another diclonus. If he could feel her then she could feel him and Jen.

Kouta opened up the doors into the building, he had no idea what would come of Nana meeting with the newcomers after her meeting with Lucy the first time, "I'll show you to the bath first. You two seem like you need it." He spoke in the two's disheveled state.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:11 am

jen heard him saying yes that was the only word out of him then jen jumped up and grabed lucys hands and was dancesing around lucy so very happy."we got a place to sleep in ... whoott"she said running around to happy till jumping on ashes back." am so exited let me see ohhh please."she said then she smiled and once kouta and luce turned around to show them where it was jen looked at them and gasped." no way.. I feel a nother declonise. I think its number 7 that that umm whats her name?"she said trying to remember. while they where walking with them"dont worry she is a child. soft not very stronge. but cut."she said giggling. once they where at the house jen gasp."woooooowww"she said surpized."this is bad asss"she said yelling of exitment.

(yea we doo all =w= any who yea I hate her o3o and the two little girls are cute ~ but there going to be around not all the time but some time. ~)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:00 am

(We all need to sleep, i don't mind waiting since you put up with me. And I don't like the cousin either. I'll do what I can to limit her time)

Ashton sighed looking to Jen then he scratched the back of his neck without undoing his hood, "She spooked me. That's all." He spoke back quietly. He then looked at Kouta and Lucy before he bowed as much as he could, "Thanks. You have no idea what this means." He spoke with his head ducked down slightly.

Kouta felt some embarrassment when he hear Jen spouting out what she would do to help around then when Ashton bowed, "You two can help as much as you can. I could used the extra help. Just making sure everyone is fed will be the only trouble, but we can arrange for that once you're moved in." He spoke to the love birds in front of him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:44 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
(Sorry for the wait. Trying to study Kouta's character so i wouldn't goof. Then i found him a bit of a blank slate.)

Kouta was surprised by the sudden hug from Jen and even made a small sound in his surprise, "Nice to meet you too." He spoke trying to get a hold of what was going on.

Ashton just kept watching Lucy as though waiting for her to try and attack them. His gaze shifted when Jen suddenly threw her arms around him, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He spoke before watching the human and Lucy. That seemed to be the right course of action when he felt the sudden rush and his vectors shot out and stopped a few inches from Lucy as though expecting her to attack. The vectors retracted when Lucy proved she wasn't a threat.

"A dark place?" Kouta asked wondering what she meant, "I don't know about a dark place, but I think we still have a room open at my place if you need a place to stay. He spoke seeing how the two were in need of a place to stay just from the state of their clothes
jen smiled at kouta and did a little node" am glad now and."she felt the rush of ashes vitors as jen hold his hands for him to feel that every thing was okay"its okay hun"she said giggling then jen looked at kouta and gasped."ohh ashy this is are chance to hid from though people and get a new life ... yea .please ashy."she said then she walked over to kouta and bowed lightly" me and ashy promiiss to clean after are selfs and to help around the house if neded. and also cook. even though I don't know how"she said smiling. lucy looked at her odd then she ended up just saying meow in a very cute bright way. and hugged kouta injoying the idea." am so so soo happy ashy."she said hugging him tight."please ppllease cane we cane we?"she asked .
(sorry as well I crashed at 10: pm ^.^'' I feel soo sleepy still haha any whoo I hope the cosen is not in this I hate her sooo fucking much >:I but the other girl I like her too cute.)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 pm

(Sorry for the wait. Trying to study Kouta's character so i wouldn't goof. Then i found him a bit of a blank slate.)

Kouta was surprised by the sudden hug from Jen and even made a small sound in his surprise, "Nice to meet you too." He spoke trying to get a hold of what was going on.

Ashton just kept watching Lucy as though waiting for her to try and attack them. His gaze shifted when Jen suddenly threw her arms around him, "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." He spoke before watching the human and Lucy. That seemed to be the right course of action when he felt the sudden rush and his vectors shot out and stopped a few inches from Lucy as though expecting her to attack. The vectors retracted when Lucy proved she wasn't a threat.

"A dark place?" Kouta asked wondering what she meant, "I don't know about a dark place, but I think we still have a room open at my place if you need a place to stay. He spoke seeing how the two were in need of a place to stay just from the state of their clothes
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Kouta watched Jen move up to Lucy then have Jen talk to both him and Lucy, "More of them?" He asked himself thinking back on Nana from before, "Well then. Ash, Jen." He started seeing that they both were not going to be hostile and if anything Ashton seemed more afraid, "How long have you been out here?" He asked Jen and Ashton.

Ashton sighed seeing that the hostile and dangerous creature he saw on the beach so long ago was not there, "It's actually Ashton. Jen just calls me Ash for short." He spoke not slowly moving closer to Lucy and Kouta, "We've been out here a while. Me, the last ten or so years. Her, not as long but still on the run." He said to Kouta still keeping his hood up so all that was shown was a small amount of of his red colored hair.
jen and lucy were both mewing at each other injoying them self."mew mew mew"they both said smiling. then jen hugged kouta and so did lucy." whats wrong ashy"she said walking up to him and hugged him softly."you okay?"jen asked. then jen noded at kouta."yea me and ashy is on the run.. but.. .."she said not a other word remember her lost love ones. lucy smiled soon dissapred walking up to her and looking into her eyes. then jen felt something. but it was fast. then lucy smild again. jen just felt power.. and also felt and saw her hands. but it was quite. jen shock her head and smiled." we should be friends"she said giggling then lucy noded"mew mew"she said "kouta. do you know a good dark place we can hind in?"she asked..
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Kouta watched Jen move up to Lucy then have Jen talk to both him and Lucy, "More of them?" He asked himself thinking back on Nana from before, "Well then. Ash, Jen." He started seeing that they both were not going to be hostile and if anything Ashton seemed more afraid, "How long have you been out here?" He asked Jen and Ashton.

Ashton sighed seeing that the hostile and dangerous creature he saw on the beach so long ago was not there, "It's actually Ashton. Jen just calls me Ash for short." He spoke not slowly moving closer to Lucy and Kouta, "We've been out here a while. Me, the last ten or so years. Her, not as long but still on the run." He said to Kouta still keeping his hood up so all that was shown was a small amount of of his red colored hair.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:35 pm

jen was shocked to see this. jen though as lucy as a killing monster. but no? jen walked up to lucy and kouta."wow I have not been this close to a human before. and .. to the most powerful of are kind"she said smiling. jen looked at lucy more to se if the cost was clear. and it was."mm"she said giggling and hugged lucy." hii am jen and that guy next to me is ashy. or you can call him ash."she said giggling. jen was trying to show that she was not a trat to no one.

lucy looked at her odd and hugged her back."mew...? jan?"she said trying to say her name. lucy giggled with jen hearing how nice she was. then lucy looked at ash."mew"she said cutie.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:55 am

Ashton walked with Jen the short distance. His hand was gently clenched in hers as the two moved way from the resting place of Kathy and Blacky. The solemn moment was broken when he saw the two others in front of him. His sense was not as acute as Jen's was so he didn't feel much of anything, but that changed when he saw Lucy's face. The image of the bloodied beach came into an echo in his mind which he instantly got ready to fight against who he though was hostile.

Something was wrong, instead of witnessing the monster come out, it was just an innocent girl that could hardly speak. He had the sense of fear from how she looked, but she proved not to be a threat, "Is that really her?" He asked himself while looking forward. With the hood over his head, his horns were not shown to either Lucy or Kouta.

Kouta looked at the sight in front of him, after Lucy had broken out it seemed that he was meeting more and more diclonus and those that had a connection with the evolved race. Part of him was scared, but neither seemed to attack him or Lucy for that matter. He was quiet while things progressed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

jen noded and hold on to his hands while they walked out of the cave. holding tight to ash . once they where far from the cave. jen took a deep breath." ..." saying not a word till she stoped and looked around." odd I feel something.. but not.. very stronge.. its week.. very week."she said still holding on to his hands. jen was walking with ash for a nother place to live. till she saw a girl that looked just like Kathy but she looked younger." lucy.. o god lucy"she said hiding behind ash. almost every declounse knows lucy she the most talked about girl that got free. and with a human?" wait.. I don't feel any prables." she said lightyly lucy was walking with kouta with a iceam in her mouth hearing how was koutas day."mew mew "she said cutie.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:55 am

Ashton closed his eyes feeling Jen comfort him both with her actions as well as the song that she sang. He waited until the song finished then felt as Jen had then moved in and pressed her lips into his which he deepened for the moment, "I will never leave you, and I will always have love and caring for you my Jen." He said to her before he then slowly pulled away from her, "We should go. They will send more of them after us soon." He said to her before moving again.

(just another idea. Maybe the two meet with Lucy and Kouta and there's a misunderstanding between the two? Just a way to move things along)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Ashton felt much remorse the longer he spent digging the final resting place of Kathy and Blacky. He fought back tears as he did so to be strong for Jen who he knew was suffering the longer that everything happened. Now that the hole was finished, he watched as the two bodies were lowered into the hole for the dirt and sand to cover. He let her write a tombstone to mark where they were rested, "Do what you wish to make yourself feel better. Sing as much as you want." He said to her looking to hear Jen sing her song.
jen said not a word as she looked at ash."you look sad to its okay to cry.. every one dose."she said softly then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath getting ready to sing the soft song.~"the dark walls ,the darkness around your soul.wishes to die. am your light.. to happiness and delight ,one day we both will feel the air. and the heat from the air....hold my hand.. hold it tight.. sleep tight.. it may be dark ... but it soon well be bright."~ jen said not a word as she grabed on to his hands and cryed more."ashy"she said holding on to him and kissing his lips softly."ash... i well always love you promiss me you well never leave me"she said softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Ashton felt much remorse the longer he spent digging the final resting place of Kathy and Blacky. He fought back tears as he did so to be strong for Jen who he knew was suffering the longer that everything happened. Now that the hole was finished, he watched as the two bodies were lowered into the hole for the dirt and sand to cover. He let her write a tombstone to mark where they were rested, "Do what you wish to make yourself feel better. Sing as much as you want." He said to her looking to hear Jen sing her song.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:01 pm

jen smiled at him."you are the softes thing."she said taking a deep breath."and I know you well be by my side.. even when am killing. and when am sad.. your there"she said smiling. at him and hugging him more tighter feeling a bit better feeling his hands on her back." when we get a nother cat his name well be blacky number 2"she said giggling. jen looked at the bodies of her only friend and her little cat she loved. watching him dig a very deep hole for him to put both there bodies in there. but the blankit Kathy gave her jan had it in her hands. and the monie Kathy gave her as well. jen took out off the labcoat she hade one from the begening. she put it on the bodie of her friend. Kathy. and put a die rat next to blacky. blacky. jen took out one of her hands to writ on the rock next to the hole.saying' Kathy and her little kitty blacky. the two that we all love' jen looked at ash and hold on to him tight. as she cryed more." ash... Kathy sang me this song when the first time I was in the dark place. when she helped me...may I sing it?"she asked looking at ash .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Ashton slowly took his lips from Jen's when he felt less pressure placed on trying to move away from his vectors, "I'm here for you. I always will be. I might not be the softest thing around, but I will comfort you." He said to Jen which then he patted her back softly, "You're right. I don't know how it feels, but that's because I never had that close of a bond with anyone. I am strong because until you I never had any kind of relationship. I am not a strong person for that." He said to her. He heard those words that made him sure that they were going to be together for the rest of their lives, "I love you too." He spoke before feeling her flung into his body, "We can get another cat." He spoke to her before hearing her ask about a burial, "I can do that for you Jen." He said to her before looking at the bodies of his former lover and the cat, "And they will not be forgotten." He spoke using his vectors to lift the corpses and take them to a space where he started digging with both his hands and his vectors to give them a proper grave in the sand.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:39 pm

jen cryed more as her eyes narrowed at him . her arms were ready to kill him but her vectorse was stoped by his . once he was abole to put hers down .she felt the light kiss to her lips as she kissed him back deeply still crying."blacky.. Kathy.. I needed to feel something soft when am sad.. and Kathy.. was the only friend I had... you don't know how much it hurts.. and..your much stronger then me...I didant know you can do this.. like.. "she bit her lips to make it bleed as she pulled him close to her by using her both arms."i love you ash I love you" she yelled crying her eyes open a bit feeling some blood going down her back and arm."oh I frgot I got hit in the blast..' she said to her self in her mind. she did not wanted ash to know she was hurt. jen was still holding ash tight crying more ."and can we get a cat soon to?"she asked. looking at him sad."and before we go.. can we at lest bary them... I don't wish to leave them like this."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Ashton began moving forward to Jen with the offensive vectors now in a position of defense as opposed to attack, "The reason we keep going is to live. We live to experience. Our experiences might be good, they might be bad. But you keep going to know the future." He spoke as his vectors protected himself from hers. He then wrapped his arms around her as his vectors then began holdings hers down, "Let's move away from this place. Have our lives. I'll find a way to make a living and we can have that family that we wanted." He spoke before slowly inching closer and pressing his lips to hers to try and calm her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:10 pm

jen stood there in the coner watching what was going on. yelling more in pain his eyes open wide seeing his arms ready to throw him into the ocen . once he was in the deep water. his fear and death was now high dieing in slow hell .trying to swim out but was sinking badly. trying to hold his breath but the pain was to much . he dround out of his own oxengen and died slowly. jen hade her hands near her neck. wishes to kill her self." Kathy... blacky... why them... why why why.. why."she said crying more. her hands hade stroung wave leiths .that was abole to see them much easyer. she lookd up at ash and cryed more.." ash... please.. "she said crying more . she missed the touched of her black cat and the touch of her best friend. she missed her the time they hade in the jail the time they talked. they things they just did and the things they did years ago. jen covered her face." ash... why keep going.. we well die.. were going though slow death... every day.. seeing the ones you love die..."she said with eyes eyes .she could not contrle her hands any more.. but she did know she would never hurt ash.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Ashton growled and started moving closer to the now legless human male that was in front of him and hovering over the ground, "Now. You get it. We are humans. We are just the next step in humanity's evolution. And you will die knowing that we are the future, and you are just history." He spoke squeezing more and snapping more bones in the man's body while his legs began bleeding out, "I hope that you're happy." He spoke before walking outside and then winding up his vectors to throw the human male full of broken bones and a lack of legs out into the ocean. The strength in the throw threw the male nearly half of a mile out to sea where the salt water would perpetually sting at his wounds and would attract predators for him to live his last moments in total fear.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:47 pm

jen was on the floor . jen filly woke up after hearing the voice of yells of pain. jen looked around to see where Kathy and blacky were. till she saw them both dead. jen ran to the cat and Kathy . the cat's body was riped in half and so was Kathy. jen made a loud yell of anger and sorwwo " why us whyyy" she yelled getting up and running to ash. she moved her head to the side seeing the man that killed her friends." ash.. kill him slow. more slow.. make sure he well die in the deeps of hell hell"she yelled loud as her eyes turned more dark red. crying more . seeing the death of her best friend and her only cat . "die die die die die"she yelled over and over again as her arms wraped around her for any one that was near her will die." aghhhhh"she yelled "why .. we are no different they you are.. we are no different.. leave us a lone."she said opening her eyes at him and using her own arms to rips his lags off. to make sure he dose not run." your going to die slow."she said very dark and mad.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Ashton was protected by his vectors from the incoming blast that came from Jen. He looked back seeing the scorch marks and the a loud growl came from Ashton, "Do you remember what I said when you said you were a dead man if you pressed that button?" He asked as his vectors shot out nearly twice as long as he had predicted and surrounded Zack before they wrapped around the human, "I was not bluffing, and I was not lying." He spoke as his vectors began squeezing the human tightly, "But unlike what you did to Jen. Your death will be slow and painful. As every bone in your body breaks, one by one." He spoke as his vectors constricted around the human, "So your prophecy says that humans will be extinct if four years pass. Do you think maybe it's your actions against my kind that makes that true? Our kind have existed under different names. Angels, demons, devils. And yet it's only now that we are the extinction of man kind after your organization begins." He spoke as a bone snapped in Zack's arm first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next