Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Ashton kept Jen close to him and gently patted her back, "Then just tell her to go away." He said to her softly running his hand up and down Jen's back in a gentle manner, "We cam have that family, we can have our friends and we can certainly have that little kitty." He spoke before the kiss which he deepened all while pulling her closer to him. Once their lips separated from one another he then leaned into Jen's ear, "Do you hear us murderer?" He asked the other half of her, "Just like I took control of the other half of me, Jen does not need you in her life any more. You are just in the way now. Go to the back of her mind where you belong." He spoke to the other half.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm

jen's eyes open wide hearing ash like last time, when they where on that hell looking for a place to stay when they found blacky. jen cryed more " ashy I don't like curing .. and.. I cant.. am scared.."she said softly , jen hugged him tighter as her other side was trying to hurt him and her self." a nother...." she said softly. her eyes closed then open again.".. a world.. a family.. just you and me.. and are new friends. and a kitty"she said smiling softly she looked up at him and in to his lovly eyes." I.. I love you ashy.. and.. how can I.. she is to powerfull"she said doing a deep grawl as she bit her lips hard making it bleed. then her arms starts to moved around his . and try to get loss." ash.."she said softly."please.. I need your help"she said kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Ashton shook his head to her requests, "No Jen.I know I can help you in a way that doesn't involve hurting you." He spoke as his vectors shot out to grab hers and keep them restrained onto the ground showing the strength he possessed to her other half, "Tell the other one to fuck off. You want to live your life to the fullest and it can't happen if you don't take absolute control of the other side." He spoke to Jen as he kept close to her, "I can't lose another." He spoke silently as he wrapped his arms tightly around her body, "Don't you remember that perfect life you wanted? To have a your own family? We can't have that if you won't take control of her."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm

jen ran as fast as she can still crying." am a bad girl"she said crying more then she gasped seeing him infrount of her jen shock her head as she yelled feeling him close to her." plese go.. I don't wish to hurt you"she said jen loved the touch of his lips touching hers. she kissed back lolving then she brock the kiss and backed away" no . GO way"she yelled crying as her arms come at him."no"she yelled as her other side was controleing her arms." please ash.. kill me.. am nothing.. and . I .. I love you ashy.. I know I cant gite ride of u but .. I don't want you to die by me"she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Ashton used his vectors to increase his movement speed as much as he could until he finally caught up, "Jen." He spoke in a quieter tone as he stood in front of her, "Jen. Don't run from me any more." He spoke wrapping his arms around her and moving in to kiss her lips softly, "You aren't going to get rid of me that easy." He spoke rubbing her back softly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:03 pm

jen ran as far as she can, jen could not frgive her self after what she had done to her own lover. jen was far from sight once ash was out side looking for her. nana looked at the lat kouta" well jen whent a bit mad then her other side took over and tried to kill ash and now she ran off"nana said looking at him a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Ashton rubbed his throat and sighed, "I didn't want to hurt her." He said to Nana before seeing the look of horror on Jen's face. "Jen!" He called out and then started chasing after Jen into the darkness. He rushed through the wind watching for the pink hair and that feeling he had when he was around her.

Kouta had rushed to see what happened only to be too late to see anything, "What happened?!" He asked seeing the disturbed mat and Nana alone.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 am

jen looked at him at him with bright red eyes still. nana walked over to the male."why are you not using your vitors?and your welcome."she said. then jen other side grawled before she was finlly gone. jen fell to the floor and looked up seeing the marks on ashes neck."i..I am sorry am sorry"she cryed running out the door. the out side was fully windy and dark. but she did not care."am a monster"she said running away scared she might hurt him again but worse.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:21 am

Ashton had not brought his vectors out since he did not want to hurt Jen even as she broke from her sanity into the killer. Ashton had been starting to lose his consciousness though tried hanging on for a moment longer. That moment was exactly the time he needed as he felt Jen's hands pull off his throat and to her head. A small shift in weight got him loose from her as he gasped for air, "Thanks for the assist." He spoke as soon as his breathing came back to normal, "Jen. You need to calm yourself. This isn't who you are. You are not this girl you show." He spoke getting to his feet, "I know that gentle young woman is still there."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:05 am

" yhw dluohs I" she said taking very odd , her killing side wanted him dead and for her to die of on her own.jen felt his own power now on top she tried to fight back but she could not ,but int he edn he was having her hands on top of her head. seeing his lost of air. her smile turned cute and soft to dark and evily. using her vitorse she used on to push him back and to grabed his neck once again."DiE" she said using more vitorse to grabs his as well to make sure none of them well get to her." tIs on esu"she yelled talking back words. odd that her killing side only knows how to take back words. her eyes more red. until she felt other arms going throw her head and on to her eyes. to stop her vitorse from working. then the hands came out of her head. turning slowly she saw nana at the door way."please calm down"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Ashton was caught by surprise when Jen sudden jumped on top of him and started choking him from no where. While it was difficult to breath, he kept his mind concentrated on getting Jen off of him. He grabbed her hands attempting to pull them apart all while attempting to keep himself alive. He found that weak spot and pulled her hands off her throat then rolled back so he was in control, he pinned her hands down then started saying to her trying to recover his breath, "Jen. It's me. Wake up." He spoke breathing heavily to get his lungs full of air once again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm

nana noded"yes.. your different and so is your cosen"she said softly.while moping the floor. inside jen she felt two sides fighting over the other. which was making her have a head ack. the perv side and the mass killer side. as the darkness cover her mind. jen open her eyes wide trying to find a light but there was nothing. a trere came from her eye as she got a bit closer to him. jen cryed again remembering the blood and kathys death and so as blacky. jen grabed tighter into his shirt as she cryed a bit more. the past what she used to do with Kathy was dissapreing.' don't worry jen one day we both well get out of this hell together .. free from this hell that they call home..' Kathy ued to say to jen the last time she saw her before jen ran way from the lab.then jen cryed again as she pushed ash to the bed as she was on top of him with her eyes glowing red. grabing on to his neck tight. and getting tighter wanting to kill him. again her mind was now dark.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Kouta stopped his chores for the moment when Nana stated that it was because they were different that their life was hell, "I guess that people are just afraid of everything that way." He said to Nana which he then let out a sigh, "Not all of us are like that though. I'm sure you know that after being around me for so long."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Kouta sighed hearing Nana's explanation, "Who knows what went on with those two." He spoke wondering what it was that caused them both so much trouble in their lives, then again he didn't know much about what it was like to be one of them, "But at least they have someone to be with right?" He asked trying to see a good side.
nana took a deep breath"being different .. that's why they had a bad life." she said looking at him while she mops the floor." where different.. and the people hate us.. and wants us dead"she said softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Kouta sighed hearing Nana's explanation, "Who knows what went on with those two." He spoke wondering what it was that caused them both so much trouble in their lives, then again he didn't know much about what it was like to be one of them, "But at least they have someone to be with right?" He asked trying to see a good side.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 pm

while they where together nana was helping clean up . nana took a deep breath and looked at kouta." I have a feeling they whent though worse then I did.."she said softly. jen was still a sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Ashton smiled after the kiss when Jen said once more that she loved him, "I love you too beautiful." He said to her before she soon fell asleep in his arms while in the mat. He didn't want to move and break this moment.

Kouta sighed while he was in the kitchen helping clean up, "I'm sure they are having a hard time. Might be a good idea to give them a moment." He spoke doing the chores that he wish he could just avoid for a day.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:25 pm

(sorry crashed)

jen looked up into his eyes and kissed him deeply "I love you"she said laying her head on the bed and taking a deep breath knowing ash was always with her. jen closed her eyes"night my love"she said . as the wind started to pick up out side.once jens body was lose and she was in deep sleep, nana and lucy was done cleaning the tables" I wonder if ash is going to help out?"she ased.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Ashton laid down beside Jen and wrapped his arms gently around her body, "It's alright Jen." He spoke softly as he ran his hands up and down her body as he let her use him to comfort herself, "We're both still in mourning. It will take us both a while before we will be alright." He said to Jen before placing a soft kiss to Jen's cheek.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:01 pm

jen did not mean for that to happen again she just lost her loved one a while ago so her body and mind is still in deep though. nana noded and helped out.once they where showen to there room that lucy walked them to. jen was nicly placed on the bed. then she open her eyes softly crying."am sorry am sorry"she said softly "I didant mean to say that"she said coving her face. from ash.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Ashton wasn't going to bring up what had happened what had happened to that extent though when Jen had fallen asleep on the table after she had her episode, he picked up the young woman and started standing, "Thank you for the meal." He said to the two then he paused realizing they hadn't been shown a room, "Do you think you could show us to a room? I'll help clean up once we're set." He asked the two in front of him.

Kouta didn't expect Jen to start screaming about her lost friend when he asked about what the two had done prior to this, "Sure." He started the stood again, "Nana, could you help me get a mat set for them?" He asked Nana.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 pm

jen looked up at him with her eyes closed" don't laugh ashy poo"she said a bit mad at him laughing at her." and you never know the last time we might not have food"she said hick uping again." ashy found me. and we got to know each other better. then he had some fun here and there we had some fights here and there as well and.. he teched me to hind. and though me about the world.. how bad it really is.. then." she stoped for a second and took a deep breath." and are loved ones died.. that's why you saw us at the beach.. we where diging them... THEY killed THEM" jen looked up with yellow eyes at them"blood... and sadness of all"she said then her eyes turned pink again and feel asleep on the table. nana and lucy was quite for a while nana understood her pain. so did lucy. lucy remember what thouse kids did to her olny friend and the life she hade.. nana brock the quite and smiled" umm seconds?" she asked.trying to make the mood more happy then depresson.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Ashton couldn't help but to laugh somewhat when Jen started to hiccup from eating as quickly as she had, "I know you're excited about the food Jen. But try and have a little more self control." He said to her eating at a more reasonable rate.

Kouta was kind of surprised by the way that Jen and Ashton were both more like students more than monsters that were set before, "So. Where were you before we found you over at the beach?" He asked the two.

Ashton set the bowl down and then he looked to the other male across from him, "I was pretty much on the run. Until those people started looking for me I was just a happy kid with a different type of body." He spoke moving his hand and grabbing his horn, "I try not to cause trouble."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 pm

jen was very happy to see this much food in her life. then jen smiled still eating. having all the food in her mouth, like she hade not eaten for years."mmm"she said lovling the food. nana watched jen finish faster then lucy."wow.. I hope she dose not chock on the food"she said a bit woryed. then jen dranked down the tea" ah"she said as her head hit the table."sooo fullll"she said as she did a hick up. nana took a sip from her tea and laughed a bit." that's what you get for eating to fast."she said then lucy noded."mew"she said learing her leson before. nana looked at ash and smiled" am glad your here to have better food. and also I hope u injoy the food. so far jen already did but eat a bit to fast."she said taking in a deep sign.jen made a soft hick ups while her head was on the table.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Ashton smiled then placed a small kiss on her cheek before feeling her hold onto his hand right until he felt Jen pull him along to the dining room, "Slow down. It's still going to be there." He said to her before seeing Kouta and Nana at the table already.

Kouta laughed lightly to Nana when she mentioned not getting Ashton mad, "I'm going to try not to do that regardless." He spoke before seeing the door open to show the Diclonus couple.

Ashton hadn't seen this much food in front of him for some time, and actually eating cooked food he didn't have to risk food poisoning for, "Thank you for this. It's been a long time since I've eaten something I didn't have to acquire." He said to them and eating slowly from the set he had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next