Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Part of him was relieved that Jen had remembered the protection though at the same time he could only imagine what was going to happen. With how rabid the two seemed, it made him wonder if they were going to end up having him use all of them right here and now. Now that his pants were down and Kathy started licking him, there was now more effort put into this kiss, "Because letting the pervert indulge is always a good thing." He spoke wondering what all the two were going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 pm

jen smiled evily as she took out 5 condomes" I still got them"she said evily then Kathy and jen both laughed. for some reson they liked messing with ash. there hands still moved around his member .until Kathy got down and licked his member to see how it tasted like. jen kissed ash deeply while Kathy was helping him down below."i know you love this ash.. and your other side must love this as well"jen giggled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Ashton groaned after feeling both Jen and Kathy both attending to him right until they felt his excitement. He flinched when Jen had moved her hand to his member with the thought 'why do you torment me like this?'. He felt both Kathy and Jen rubbing his rod which only seemed to make things worse for him, "You two certainly aren't helping." He said to them before looking around, "Um...did you leave the condoms back at the light house?" He asked feeling somewhat uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:20 pm

jen kissed him back lovlying once jen kissed him Kathy moved her head to kiss his neck. until they both felt some thing hard under them.jen giggled but Kathy got a bit worried seeing how big he was."eek I have not .. done a male before"she said to him. then jen moved her hand to ashes member. and so did Kathy as they both moved there hand on his hard on."some one is hard already"they both said very sexy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Ashton felt his face heat up and a full blush came to his face hearing that he had two attractive young women sitting in his lap that were now confirmed as more or less lovers. He then felt Jen kiss him which he wrapped both of his arms around both of the young girls in his lap. He kissed back which the two could feel something spring up between them, 'damn you luck' he thought unable to control himself in what could be the luckiest moment in his life.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 pm

jen and Kathy looked at him both. then Kathy noded" we where how do you say lovers. all again she was the only person to talk to .. and jen was the only person I have touched before. but all we ever did was kiss." Kathy said blushing badly. then jen blushed more."yea it was a long story. that's why she was asking about how it felt with you and me.. that and. I still love you ash.. I really do.. please don't get mad."jen said hugging him tight then Kathy rubed her boyd close to his."soo soft.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Ashton felt sorry for the two of them after hearing that they were experimented and generally used for inhumane points. Though his thoughts were interrupted when Jen had invited Kathy to take a seat on Ashton's lap as well. Images began flooding his mind of the three of them or just the two females sitting in his lap. That was when he absent mindedly asked the two, "Um...Did you two...do anything back at the lab?" He asked the two thinking that the two were possibly lovers before Jen had met with him. The way they were fine with sharing a male just added more questions.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:25 pm

jen did a cute puur when she felt his hands on her back . as for Kathy she stayed on the side and took a deep breath." jen and I.. where. how do you say.. where used as play toys. they mixed my blood with hers to see how it would react.. but the thing is.. there was more then just me and jen.. there was 3 other girls. they did not make it.. after the z ray test.. they have not came back... Kathy and jen looked down remembering all the yelling of there old friends." jen knows the rest.. but I do know she well never tell how bad it was." jen face was still close to ashes for confurt. jen looked at Kathy and smiled once she tried to get the member out of her mind."come sit with me.. his lap is big for one more"she said as Kathy layed on his lap as well. now it looked like ash had two lovly ladys on him. Kathy and jen where both on his chest injoying how worm he felt. for any guy this would feel great having two girls.kathy took a deep breath"and you can trust me.. am close to jen and am a great friend to trust."she said smiling at ash.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Ashton cleared his throat when Kathy asked more about what happened between them when they had made love the short time before. He was going to volunteer to be on watch, but that thought ended when Kathy volunteered for him, "Alright. If you want to." He said to her before feeling Jen plant herself into his lap and her head pressed into his chest. He let out a sigh and patted Jen's back softly while his arms were wrapped around her frame, "I am only like this because your little group stormed my home and tried to kill me when all I did was exist. Until you show me that you are 100% separated from then, you aren't completely trusted." He said to Kathy though he was going to give her the benefit of the doubt since Kathy and Jen had history.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
There was some relief in his face when he heard that Kathy actually had some history with Jen which he then let out a small sigh where his vectors retracted, "Sorry. When you're on the run for most of your life you get nervous around others." He said to her which he then rubbed the back of his head. He flinched when Kathy actually asked about him mating with Jen which he coughed, "I never thought that they would try genetics, but then again they killed people just to get to me so I shouldn't be surprised." He said to her as he planted himself down on the wall.
Kathy hugged jen and looked at her." so how was it did it hurt.. how did it feel was it good tell me"she said wanting to know then jen blushed and laughed."all am going to say is that it was good."she said laughing . Kathy peting the cat and looked at each other."okay one of us has to stay up while the rest sleep I still hear them looking for us,"she said doing a deep gralw" jen noded and rassed her hand"can I be it"sure" Kathy replayed. then jen got up and layed on ashes lap. putting her face deep in his chest."i love you ashy"she said softly. Kathy was glad her friend found love. then Kathy asked ash something."have you been to where we have been?"Kathy asked."and I understand you cant trust no one"she said softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 pm

There was some relief in his face when he heard that Kathy actually had some history with Jen which he then let out a small sigh where his vectors retracted, "Sorry. When you're on the run for most of your life you get nervous around others." He said to her which he then rubbed the back of his head. He flinched when Kathy actually asked about him mating with Jen which he coughed, "I never thought that they would try genetics, but then again they killed people just to get to me so I shouldn't be surprised." He said to her as he planted himself down on the wall.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Kathy looked at ash and took a deep breath." why would you kill me and why would I kill my own kind?"she asked then jen got in the middle of ash and Kathy."please don't kill her.. she is like a sister to me"jen said crying. Kathy took a deep sign and noded." yess back then we where in the same jail and same place.. we talked to each other all the time when we got the chance.. once I saw she got out. I wanted to be free as well. but.. I fail.. and failed.. and now.. I made it."she said smiling jen hugged Kathy tight."am so so so happy your here"she said giggling. Kathy pated jens back then she smelled jens hair" did you .. mated with him.?"she asked shocked. then jen noded. "how did you know?"she asked. Kathy looked at jen sad."they put shots in me with some dog DNA"she said a bit mad."so ash.. if you don't trust me .. go and kill me now.?"she asked then jen shock her head.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Ashton broke his gaze from the officers that were now disarmed when Kathy had grabbed a hold of them and pulled them to safety. This act seemed to surprise Ashton since his only experience with others of his own kind outside of Jen was all hostile. Once inside the safety of the cave, he watched both Kathy and the entry way so that they were more or less secure, "So why are you helping us?" He asked while his vectors hovered over Kathy ready to do what he had to if she tried to hurt either of them, "After the last one of you that attacked us I was under the impression you were all out to either capture or kill us." He spoke keeping himself crouched down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:57 pm

jen looked at ash scared while holding her black cat. Kathy and jen where now with ash.kathy looked at ash and Kathy took jen away from the shoting."come on jen"she said while running with ash. they where abole to hid in the deep part of the large rocks. that made a cave for them to hid in."in here"she said softly jen followed Kathy . once jen was inside she put blacky down and sat on the cold sand"why us"she said softly Kathy hugged jen close"dont worry.. things well lighten up."she said softly."after a week or so I can go out and buy you some thing"she said softly then jen noded."shh"she said covering her mouth" there looking for us"jen said.jen got up and tried to see if ash was okay."ashy"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Ashton kept his eyes focused on the threats in front of him and used his vectors to keep his back covered, "We can get the introductions down later." He said to the two of them then watched as the flashes finally came from the officer's weapons. The bullets stopped in midair as his vectors guarded the three of them then one shot out. The officer's weapons began flew apart shortly after, "I recommend leaving now. Or the rest of you will be blood stains on the ground." He spoke glaring with the intensity of a devil or a monster.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:43 pm

[

jen and Kathy both felt ashs vectors. jen got up and looks at blacky she picked the cat up and looked out to see ash. then she smiled"ashy."she said then she saw Kathy."Kathy? what is she doing here"she said taking to her self. jen ran out of the house with black in her arms." ashy."she said as a large light spots both jen and ash. while Kathy was hiding in the rocks. Kathy used her vectors to put down the light that was shining on the both of jen and ash. the offers got there guns ready not wanting to back down.kathy looked around and jen looked at ash."ash that's Kathy."she said softly." she is my.."before she could say more the guns whent off.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 pm

After it was evident that he had lost Kathy, he made a bee line back to the light house to see what was happening between Jen and the police. His eyes widened before rushing into the fray. His speed enhanced by his vectors shooting him forward which then he saw Kathy, "Damn it." He spoke before landing a short distance and undoing his hood and whistling, "Hey ass hats!" He shouted at the police officers, "You want to live. I advice you leave. You've got two mass murdering maniacs to deal with if you keep this up." He spoke as his vectors once more surrounded his body like a barrier and he cracked his knuckles, "I'm sure that you've got things you'd rather do." He spoke as he finished cracking his knuckles loudly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Kathy stoped once she saw he was trying to get away from her."a-am sorry"she said backing away. and leaveing him alone." I just wanted to help.."she said leaveing him. Kathy didant know this was going to be this hard. she knew if she came back emty handed she well be killed or worse. Kathy left him and ended up in a little old house. near the light house. " why do I feel?"she said then jen looked around seeing some more people comeing and grabeing her by the arms. once they did so there bodys where cut in half. so you can see different police offers out side the light house. pointing there guns at the door. Kathy walked a bit closer seeing what was going on."oh my god."she said shocked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Ashton grunted feeling Kathy's hand on his shoulder though when he ran he did everything he could to try and get out of her line of sight, "Why can't you ass holes just leave us alone." He spoke mostly to himself before dropping and sliding into a small hole to add a barrier between him and Kathy. If he wasn't going to be able to get away from Kathy then he was going to an open space both to get himself room to move and so that other people wouldn't get hurt if a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Kathy was starting to get lost and a bit sad. a the saem time she took a deep breath and walked pasted ash she walked to the conter and took out some monie to but some food."thanks"she said biting on some food she just got. "excouse me.. do you know.. were I am?"she asked ash .watching him run off."mm"she said noming on a chess burger. jen was starting to get a bit wored. "blacky"she said a bit scared. the cat hissed at the door and jen looked at the door scared." I think I hear some one"a man yelled he open the door and found jen and her cat blacky"leave us alone"she yelled . a few man ran pasted the guy and ran to jen and black."go. away"she yelled as her eyes open more wide . her hands came out from her other side and killed them all in less then a second."oh my.."she sat in the same spot with her eyes wide open. it happen so fast she did not had time to think..

(mm what about the new girl is bad but she tells them who they really are.. and what they need to do for them to be free?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 pm

(Well, fighting over him wasn't exactly what I was going to focus on. Mainly trying to try and add questions to their mind and attempt to show something different with the organization)

Ashton had a strange feeling in the back of his neck when he passed by the second diclonus. He looked around and pulled the hood over his head. He was not in the mood for this and started to run and attempted to blend into the crowd to try and lose this new threat. He had a time limit that he set for himself and needed to lose this one before he could go back to the light house.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:37 pm

(lovly idea.. what chara do you have in mind? like they end up finding a nother girl. it helps couse. jen and the new girl well fight over him. and he liked them both. but what if she is a trader.?)

jen smiled and watched him leave the home." I love him and my blacky"she said giggling. the black cat walked away from jen and near a window . jen looked out the window and found some lab people."oh no"she said taking cover for them not to see her.good thing they where not after them. for now. they where looking for new places to make a nother lab. jen grabed her cat and hid in the coner.

while ash was shoping this time there where lots of people in the store to day .still it was getting cold out side. not far form the store ash was in. there was zack with a diclonus.puting a tiny head phone on her ear. and a little bit of monie." now.. do as I say.. or I well find you and hunt you down.. that and. if you try to run. we well find you.. we just need you to get those two and find out where there hiding. after that. I well find you both and if you do a good job.. you get to be free.away from this place."zack said to the teen girl." how lovly."she said happy
the girl was wereing a long skirt and a jackit. with a pink shirt under it. same coloer hair but it was a very bright pink,almost like a while. she walked around and tried to act and be nice.. but she was indeed scared.
(what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:11 am

Ashton chuckled lightly to Jen when she blushed, "Maybe when I get back I can show you a few cute things that do with them when you get better." He said to her with a grin on his face before finally approaching the door and hearing her say that she loved him, "I love you too beautiful." He said to her before leaving the lighthouse and moving quickly to a drug store or some normal place that has everything in it.

(just curious if we could do a characterizing with the other diclonus like how the show did. Maybe have her question why he let her live in their next encounter)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:00 am

jen blushed feeling one of his hands. it was like feeling the wind but it was him. jen smiled and noded" I know ashy cutie.. but she dose not know that"she said softly then seeing him leave she kissed his check back and smiled at him." I well wait for you.. wait for your return."she said putting the bacl cat on her lap ."love you"she said once he was gone she took a deep breath and smiled she layed on the floor and took a nape while the kitty was next to her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Ashton nodded to Jen when she mentioned just to get some clothes, "Yeah. I'll do what I can." He said to her getting up and grabbing the still moist hooded jacket, "Simple." He answered to her before one of his vectors traveled along and tapped on Jen's shoulder in a way that she could feel it, but it was not painful or skin piercing, "These things aren't just weapons used to kill someone with. You can use them as simple tools that people can't see." He said to her with a chuckle as the vector then retracted back to him, "I'll be back as soon as I can." He said to Jen before moving in and placing a kiss on her cheek before leaving the light house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)   Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfin Lied. Side Story (private. mature content)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next