Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Ulf made load grunting noses of his own, while bare his tough closed fangs due to the sensation of his wolf cock driving and diving inside her hot wet tight walls. Her cum made the wolf cum a little inside her pussy but a lot on her little tits upper chest, and belly when he pulled out. "Now... lick yourself clean."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:21 pm

comit mouth got all wet from his toung then she moaned louder from his wild thrust ,comit small breast started to bonce as she got fucked faster then she noded"aghh ekk am am aghh"she moaned as her tight wet wall tighten around the wolfs dick as she cums then his dick is covered in her cum .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:06 pm

The black wolf moan inside Comit's mouth, on account of her play tongue dancing inside his muzzle. Likely Ulf did the same wrestling with her tongue as their mouths got wetter with the mixed saliva. "I'm glad you love my dick, because your going to get it often," with that said Ulf adjusted himself at the hips, placed at an angel where his cock can really drill into her pussy hole. Like a dog her humped wildly and fast. "You want to cum? Then by all means cum!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:05 pm

comit smiled happyly as she moaned louder loving his large wolf dick ,fucking her ,as she felt his licks she wraped her arms around him and kissed him back as her and his toung played with each other then she brock the kiss and smiled at him."mm your dick feels soo nice.. mee f-faster.. aghh i might cum soon mmmm"she moaned as she got closer to him and moaned louder.meanwhile kirano was in his human form taking a nape happyly and hiding in a hole he made.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm

This was much a happy surprise in-which the black wolf would never come to expect. First they were enemies awhile ago and now it appears the young Comit willingly became his sex pet, after opening the lustful side. "Good... I'm glad you feel that way," slow his thrust began to pump her pussy with his wolf dick, while a lick came across on her neck with a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:33 pm

comit moaned more and she never felt something soo big..or never fucked a wolf or any one before .as she laugehd to his lick she moaned more and her wet pussy mad his hard dick all wet . as she kissed him one more time."yess am all yours"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 pm

The more he became one with her, all the more their sex melded together in a tight fit which brought Ulf to bare his fangs out of pleasure from feeling her wall tight fisting him. “Mmmmm I’ve have various pussies in my days but never have I felt anything this good like yours,” licking his lips when hearing her moans, the wolf licked Comit as she held to him, “I will teach your pup, but I will be hard on him to toughen him out. As for my contusion… I’m a wolf with needs and I would love it if you’ll be my slut and give it to me when I want it. So… are you willing?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:14 pm

comit  looked at him blushing more as she mvoed her hips after the pain washed away."okay thank you ..ulf.. and .i well do as you say and can you tech kirano too he is 16 and he dose not know nothing"she moaned as she moved her hips again and then she felt his hips .his fast trust."mm agh soo good"she moaned as her breast bounced to there sex."agh"she moaned  wraping her arms around him.then she looked at him."what is your condeson??"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Another smile cross his lips, being a sincere one as a gentle hand caressed Comit’s cheek and all over. “I will teach you many things, but… you’ll have to do everything I say without question,” he whispered while the two got themselves in a good position to start the sex. “And… you may call me Ulf,” returning the kiss he did so to bring her off guard, where in one push he came inside her, braking the hymen only so her pain would last a mere moment before his thrusting began. “I do have one more condition if you want me to teach you to become stronger.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:03 pm

comit looked at him and noded"okay.. and me and him are pussys and after this can you tech us ..sir"she said as she moaned again and wraping her lags around his hips."please.. -fuck me"she said blushing and pulling him closer as she kissed him deeply waiting for the pain to hit her.once it did she gave of a hard yelled o pain as she tryed to calm her self as she kissed his lips again and taking deep breaths."its its big"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:55 pm

The concerning words she gave was answered with out sparing the truth, “yes… it’s going to hurt but for a short while,” he said before leaning over to lick her cheek and lips, “after that it’s going to feel really good beyond bliss. A little more he played with her pussy and tits to keep Comit in the mood and not be afraid. “I never wanted to eat you nor your friend. I just wanted to have a little fun with you and maybe help him to become less of a pussy. Speaking of pussy… how about it? Lets fuck.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 pm

comit scuks on his cock or only or a little bit untill she was shocked to see and feel his dick so hard and big in her mouth as she took his cock from her mouth she blushed and noded"your large..."she said blsuhing."it is really going to hurt?"she said covering her self a little.and i though you wanted to eat us?"she aksed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Pleasure of Comit’s mouth brought the wolf to cock his head upwards with a howling sound udder from his muzzle, echoing throughout the dark woods. “Mmmm yes… that a good slut but I want you deeper,” with one hand coming behind her head he brought her down on his wolf cock as it grew thick and long. After awhile the cock came to great thickness and impressive long length, “you like? Do you want me to stick it in deep inside your sluttly pussy hole?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 pm

comit moaned more as she moved her hips again.then she heard what he said and noded as she was put on her knees and saw his soft cock."o-okay"she said as she lciked the head then she put the leth in her mouth as she moved her head around his dick then she used her other hand to play with his boys .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:17 pm

A soften and long chuckling in form of a wolf’s grunt uttered from his muzzle at her words, asking how big his wolfhood is while becoming completely open with her inner sluttlyness when opening lags out more. Comit kept getting finger and lick for a little while longer, before being dropped down on her knees to face the wolfs crouch, “if you want to know how big I am, then how about you find out for yourself.” He took her hand and made Comit touch his sheath as the head pocked out, “get it nice and wet and you’ll see. So be a good slut and show me how dirty you can be.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:04 pm

comit moaned as she moved her hips more as her iner sel got more hot wanting something but she looked away blushing."i..how big are you?"she asked as she looked at him blushing looking into his eyes with her yellow eyes ,as her lags open more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Thought she pleaded for him to stop he wouldn’t. Not even for a mere second as his tongue ran all over her wet pink parts, to make Comit further wet with the lustful moans. “Your body said otherwise, look how your hips moves up to meet with my warm pleasure tongue, and soon you’ll want a nice big cock to meet a bigger need.” His paw like finger now thrust her hold and twist around to drive her wild, “admit it… you like it… you want it, so give in to your inner slut.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 pm

comit looked at him as she blushed ,kirano ran faster more father away from them ,shacking ,scared of what to do next.comit made a loud moan as she moved her hips up."nuu nuu ..am a ...i never did it before..s-stop"she moaned as her nipples got hard as she blushed badly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Even as Comit did all that she can to escape the one who’s keeping a forceful holdover upon her, the evil wolf was more interested in Kirano as he looked over his shoulder to him. He frond in disappointment to find his running away still, rather then saving his friend. “How disappointing, your friend is nothing more then a little dog running with his tail between his legs,” he took Comit by both her wrist, locked in his one hand and lifted her, “now how about we begin the fun.” his tongue run along her naked body from the nip breast to the clitoris of her womanly slits, “mmm you get wet so easily, you must be a closet slut.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:33 pm

comit eyes grow wid seeing the wond heal ."impostable"she said as she was pin to the wall thne kirano looked back and ran away more scared."run run."she yelled as she kicked the male wolf in the lage."ass"she said as she tryed every thing to get out of his grasped as she lat him do as he wished.and gave up.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:27 pm

This did no good of Comit using such a weapon on the demon wolf, as he chuckled while showing the hand with the hole healing, “is that the best you can do?” Aggressively he pounced to pin her to a near by tree, “little pup… you better get back here if you want to save your friend. If you don’t… I’m going to have lots of fun with her.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:28 pm

comit did a light gralw then he backed talked her."fuck you..your not the boss of me ..and kirano "she said slowlying moveing her hand to the ground then picked up a laser gun and ponit it at the male wolf."i well shot ."she said then comit yelled at kirano"kirano us that power i gave you and run."she said then kirano noded and closed his eyes as he disapred from the male wolf arms and was runing fast in his wolf forum but he was small like a pup.then comit shot the wolf on his hand."like that do you ."she said grawling
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Watching the young girl undress under the fear of her friend getting hurt, brought the wolf to further his grin with the surprise to see her weapons underneath. He laugh loudly when she told Kirano not to look. “your not giving the orders little girl, I am. Now little pup… take a go long look at your friend, doesn’t she look cute? Makes to want to fuck her don’t you? Now little girl stripe out of your underwear and give you little pup a good look at your body, and do it sexy.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

comit saw that the black wolf would not let go of kirano ."come on am leting every thing off"she said then kirano felt his hands tighting around his neck making him cry even more like a child ."okay..okay"she said to the male wolf but ,once she got up and blushed looking at him then she covered her self ."i..i cant..am .....am still a ..."she said shacking her head .but she did as she was told she took off her dress followed by her top and undrewere showing alote of wepons arouns her hips and lags like she was ready for a fight then comit took that off as well showing off every little part of her body then right away she covered her self."dont look kirano"she siad blushing then kirano covered his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 pm

How easy she made the hostile wolf have his way when Comit gave up to save Kirano. The black wolf appeared somewhat disappointed through expression with a long silent growl as he angry squeezed the wolf pup he held in his mighty hand to make him yelp. “Too easy… given up that easily? How disappointing. And you… you little mutt… I’m ashamed that weak pup like you belongs to my kind, so now you’ll watch me humiliate your friend.” He set his eyes back to Comit with a long grin, “now strip down to your underwear little girl, you are my new plaything.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: