Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Brave words that came uttering from Comit's lips in-which brought on a smile from her black wolf love. In truth Ulf was a little afraid of losing her if Comit wished to part ways here. Though he acknowledge her as a sex toy but he really likes her as well, "then lets get going before the enemy finds us here." Taking one of the big and heavy duffle bags, Ulf placed it on Kirano, "it looks like we have a long way to go before I'm able to toughen you out little pup, and that cowardly display back there was shameful. So... until you can act like a man and be a brave wolf you are now known as Pussy Boy." Nudging him to have Kirano get a move on, Ulf kicked him in the butt before he picked up Comit in his one big strong arms, "I know a place we'll be safe, however at the sametime it's the most dangerous place."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:52 pm

comit took a deep breath and turned her head at ulf and said"fine at least there are 9 more time zone owners left" comit said, looking at kirano and said" remember misters number 2?"comit asked laughing kirano drooled abit thinking of her ,she hade very large breast and a long dress to match it .kirano shock his head and smiled at comit."yea I know.. "kirano said softly ,comit turned her head back to her love" okay love.. I know am still your sex bitch..and I know kirano has a long way to go to learn how to Not be scared of his own shadow. but we well stay with you to the end.. if we live that long"comit said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Tending to the dead in observing Comit making final right for the dead, Ulf found in her eyes that this once living woman meant something to Comit & Kirano. What was needed to be done was done here, though Ulf didn't understand the situation leading to more secrecy, however he didn't care as he was concern over other matters. "And where do you think your going? Remember... we have a pat, I agreed to help make you and your pup become stronger as long as you remain my fuck toy, and I'm not losing that wonderful benefit just because someone is after you." That said Ulf came back into a cabin and started packing three big duffel bags full of food and equipment mainly used for surviving out in the woods. "If your needing to hind, I know of a place where you'll be quite safe. That is... if you two still wish to keep our arrangement. I can perteck you two if you'll allow me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:27 pm

comit laughed a little bit seeing kirano getting hit hard on the head. he made a loud yep sound as he fell on the floor.comit got out of the water putting a tawle over her body seeing what Ulf was doing with the young women dead body.comit looked at kirano for alittle bit." time master number 4... what did she say before she died?"comit asked looking at kirano he shuged not knowing what happen only seeing her death. comit gave him a death stare,untill she heard the voice of Ulf"coming."she said then kirano looked at comit."am sorry for what I said.. and... if master ken is dead... then who is running time zone number 4?"he asked then comit looked at the ground putting her fist into a tight lock. comit put a ring around her ear for her to talke to him by mind."kirano... don't talk... all your good for is hiding.. I wish you where dead."comit said though his mind. kiranos eyes open wide hearing her say things like this. but kirano really cared for her as a best friend unsteed of running away he ran to comit ."sir Ulf.. am sorry.. for not doing anything."kirano said looking down .comit put her clothing on and walked out side with Ulf. "I see you gave her a bariel"comit walked over and took of one of the flowers of her head putting it on the body before he covered her in dirt. the flower glowed to a pink color ,after that the clothing ,and the soul of the body whent into the flower leaveing the body into ash.comit picked up the flower and looked at Ulf." rember me and kirano ,have died before. for are lives to be on this world. we have one job.. well 2 but am not allowed to tell you what"comit said in a dark women voice."come kirano lets find a nother place to go."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Yet another evil smile crossed Ulf's wolf shaped lips upon the muzzle, from hearing Comit's words which sounded lustful as the expression of her licking her lips brought a tingling sensation to his balls. "Don't be sorry, I love it when you act this way. I want you to be comfortable being my little whore as you are expect to act like one," with those words said Ulf was about done soaping Comit's body all over before washing her off. Smiling once more due to her suggestion of tasting his meat, the black wolf would have love to let her go at it, that being until Kirano came in on them in a panic which angered Ulf, but more so when the young pup insulted Comit's body if seen undesirable to no sexa-peal. "How dare you, you little shit," with his words Ulf used a hard fist to hit Kirano on the top of his skull. "No man alive wouldn't get hard look at her body." As the little wolf ran and hide, the black wolf went to look outside and found the headless body, "what a shame, I would have love to have a three way with you and Comit, well... to be for me your dead." Taking the body and head, Ulf dug an unmarked shallow grave and buried the woman, "may you find peace in the next life." With that finished he came back into the cabin and called everyone out, "HEY! Little pup... get out here now!!! And Comit... get dress we need to leave."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:32 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
As she sought to clean herself, Ulf stopes her and took away the soap, only so he can wash her body himself, "looks like I can't keep my hands off you," he said with a chuck mixed within a playful growl. "Oh I did so enjoyed myself but thanks to you my fuck toy. I love you very much my cute little slut and did you enjoy my cock?"
comit looked at him and watched him taking the sope from her for him to wash her body for her."thank hun.. and I did love your cock. it felt lovely."she said licking his neck."that and.. I wish to tast your cock again."she said licking her lips. then she shock her head." sorry am starting to act like you"she said blushing.
kirano was asleep till something woke him up. he looked out the window seeing a women with large breast and dressed like a time keeper."what the"he said softly then a man in a dark clothin came out and the lady bowed to the male.the male took out a large sword and cut her head off then ahd there. kirano frecked out . then the male dissapred. kirano ran to the bath room. "comit comit agh my eyes." he said turning around. them comit yelled blushing covering her chest."you don't have to cover them you don't have a chst."shut up."she yelled then kirano shock his head." I.. I i.i I saw him he just killed time master number 4." you mean miss kiranna"yess"he yelled then comit was shocked."wait.. that means.. he knows where we are."kirano noded and started to panic" where soo dead.. and there gone by now.. but but.. if you need me am hiding"he said hidin under the covers.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:07 pm

As she sought to clean herself, Ulf stopes her and took away the soap, only so he can wash her body himself, "looks like I can't keep my hands off you," he said with a chuck mixed within a playful growl. "Oh I did so enjoyed myself but thanks to you my fuck toy. I love you very much my cute little slut and did you enjoy my cock?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:00 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Though it was embarrassing for her Ulf liked it as he found it cute to see her embarrassed and a little upset, but also sexy to see her piss over the toilet with her pussy juice. "Don't be that way," he said as Comit pouted angry with a turn face, till Ulf took his hand to her cheek and turning her to face him as the black wolf kissed her lips. "Your so cute with an embarrass face." Afterward he brought him in the bath and washed her up.
comit looked at him and kissed his lips deeply"ohh my love"she said kissing him more. comit looked at the mess she did . then comit got off from his cock. and was in the worm water with him." did you injoy your self love?"she asked . getting some sope and water to wash her self off.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Though it was embarrassing for her Ulf liked it as he found it cute to see her embarrassed and a little upset, but also sexy to see her piss over the toilet with her pussy juice. "Don't be that way," he said as Comit pouted angry with a turn face, till Ulf took his hand to her cheek and turning her to face him as the black wolf kissed her lips. "Your so cute with an embarrass face." Afterward he brought him in the bath and washed her up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With all her words mixed in moans only made Ulf chuckle more as she was reaching her climax. "Then there's only one way to find out," still having his wolf-hood inside her, Ulf pick her up with the legs spread out over the toilet. Ramming and ramming her deeply he did so to make Comit want to cum, "lets see your pussy juice jizz in the toilet."
comit moanded louder as she moved her hips to his as her pussy walls gets tighter around his cock she looked down and covered her self a bit."no noo that's imbarasing"she said as she moaned more."noo I I aghhh"she moaned louder as her wetness comes onto the tolit sit. then comit blushed looking away.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

With all her words mixed in moans only made Ulf chuckle more as she was reaching her climax. "Then there's only one way to find out," still having his wolf-hood inside her, Ulf pick her up with the legs spread out over the toilet. Ramming and ramming her deeply he did so to make Comit want to cum, "lets see your pussy juice jizz in the toilet."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:15 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Still playing with her little breast while toying with her pussy in the right way of his cock hitting her g-spot, still... Ulf felt a disagreement with Comit regarding her tits. "But I love how small and cute your breast are, so their cute as least to me." Harder he'd pound her but eased up a little when Comit cried out of herself about to cum, "not cum just yet, first tell me... are you a squirter?"
comit sticked her toung out as she took a deep breath" agh agh thank you for at lest liking them"she said maoning louder."i don't know I think I am agh I I cant hold it.. soo good might agh"she moaned louder as she moved her hips faster to his . then her nippled would get very hard as comit moaned out his name "ulf"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Still playing with her little breast while toying with her pussy in the right way of his cock hitting her g-spot, still... Ulf felt a disagreement with Comit regarding her tits. "But I love how small and cute your breast are, so their cute as least to me." Harder he'd pound her but eased up a little when Comit cried out of herself about to cum, "not cum just yet, first tell me... are you a squirter?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:57 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Seeing her this slutty and proud being his slut made the black wolf's cock become harder and bigger inside Comit's tight hole, all the while he did what she craved and fucked pussy hard and fast with each thrust. "Mmmm your so cute and sexy being the little slut you are." Ulf kiss her hard and licked up most of her drool. Still pumping her hard his paws moved up from her hips to tease the nipples to her little breast, "small tits are cute."
comit made louder moans as the wetness from her pussy feel to the floor."aghh yess I love you large wolf cock and my tita are not cute.. there small and I don't like them aghh"she moaned as she felt his paw like hand on her nipples as she made a other gasp."ooohh"she kissed him more deeply happy he licked up her drool. then she moved her hips a bit faster."am cuming am cumcing"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Seeing her this slutty and proud being his slut made the black wolf's cock become harder and bigger inside Comit's tight hole, all the while he did what she craved and fucked pussy hard and fast with each thrust. "Mmmm your so cute and sexy being the little slut you are." Ulf kiss her hard and licked up most of her drool. Still pumping her hard his paws moved up from her hips to tease the nipples to her little breast, "small tits are cute."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:34 pm

comit made a nother loud moan once she felt his full leth in her she moved her hips to his . she started to drool at how good he felt . then she grabed his arm and pulled him for a kiss. a long wet kiss."f-f-faster f-faster god I love being your slut."she moaned getting more wet from his wolf cock.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:26 pm

A chuckle loudly uttered from him, at Comit's concern over the bath water, "don't worry about it, the warm will stay warm long after we fuck." Sticking his long wolf cock halfway inside her hole, Ulf made the final push as her back her ass into him, "god your much tighter and wet from the last time, this is how I like my fuck toy, horny and slutty." Slowly he began to thrust in and out while leaning over to lick her cheek, "I want you when I first saw you, you a beast madly in lust."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:17 pm

comit made a loud moan feeling his hard cock at her wet folds"aghh hun"she moaned as she took a deep breath" b-but I just got the bath worm."she gasped again hearing his heart worming words" really, oh I love you as well.. agh please fuck me.. ulf am soo wet for your cock in me"she moaned really wanting him inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Her words in-which Comit said about others making fun of her body shape and size being child like, Ulf made a soft sigh and growled with a head shake. "Their all blind fools, how can anyone not get wet looking at cute little sexy body as yours?" said the black wolf as he growled seductively. The sight of her bending over with her pussy all exposed with a cute face looking to him with a biting on the lower lip, made Ulf's cock form from his sheath rock hard and ready to fuck her little luscious pussy. "Oh the bath can wait," with that said he took hold of her hips as his cock rubbed on her slits, "from the first moment I laid my eyes on you I waited to fuck you, you get me off baby."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:42 pm

kirano looked at him odd."t-thanks"he said softy he have never seen this side of the beat wolf, once kiarano got him self ready for bed he turned into a cute puppy size and feel asleep. mean while comit blushed feeling Ulf touching her body."i really want to have larger breasts"she said then she made a soft moan to his lick to the neck.turning her body to look at him." am I that hot?people make fun of me all the time.. and am always called a child even though am not"she as she walked over to the bath and bend down to touch the water." its worm"she said softly while bending down. ulf can see her full pussy and her lolvy ass. comit got back up as she blushed at him biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:45 pm

The time Comit ate her share while Kirnao went to bath, all the while Ulf went to get fold thick wool blankets. By the time he'd returned Kirnao was finished in the shower as Comit now came to take her turn in the shower. He handed the young wolf boy the blankets with a final words for the day, "there's a bear skin rug near the fire place, you can sleep there and rest well because for tomorrow the real train starts so rest up." After that being said Ulf desired to join Comit in the shower rather waiting for her in the bedroom and there he'd came in on her as she'd talked to herself regarding how unattractive her body looks. "Don't say such rediculous words, your body drives a beasts lust. Just look at your naked body gets me off," the touched her all over and licked her cheek, "but if you'd like to have a nice big bust... I know away to make your tots bigger."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:28 pm

kirano was happy he was getting stronger . still eating he noded at the large wolf.okay"he said once he finished he got ready to take his shower then comit got up and blushed feeling his hands on her butt."ekk"she said covering her butt and nodding to him."o-okayshe said eating as well. once kario was done in the shower comit was next. comit took a deep breath as she undid her clothing before going in. she walked in side with nothing on. comit made the water nice and worm for her self as she looked at her refleshon. she blushed at her chest as she looked down touching her chest." I don't like being flat chested."she said softly . as she looked at her self more." am so ugly.."she said taking a dee breath.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 am

If only Kirano knew any better that this is for his own good. Heeding the deal in-which Comit made with Ulf, the black wolf used the young pups hunger as a drive to make him stronger. So far he found good results as he forced Comit off him to get to the food, "good... you have the drive to survive, the very same drive all wolves uses." Turning his attentions to Comit, Ulf helped off the floor and rubbed on her butt, "got a take a bath little and get some sleep, and as for you my fuck toy... meet me in the bedroom and no clothes are allowed." With that said Ulf left Kirano and Comit alone.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 pm

kirano looked at the food his stomic grawled more as he started to crawl to the food. while comit was on his back"oh god his is really doing it."must have food"kirno said as he filly got to the table and pulled comit off and fishined the food."i feel better now."he said rooling on the floor then comit grawled "what about me ass hater"she yeled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 am

The strive Kirnao put into himself muster all his willpower to lift with Comit on his back was indeed impressive for Ulf, which can be used to make the young pup stronger. "Very good, now lets see if you can do better," with that said the black wolf set a plate on the table, containing the lion share of the chicken meat with other side items to complete the meal. However it a meal expected to be earn, therefore Ulf took a leg bone holding hardly any meat. "Now let see if you can make it to the table, so what's it going to be little pup? Do you want scrapes or belly filling of food enough to satisfy wolves hungry wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: