Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:24 pm

comit was about to open the time zone again untill she did not see that coming ,seeing the male wolf geting kirano by the neck .kirano did a loud cry as comit grawled.as she draped her guns and all her wepons to the floor.as she looked at kiranos eyes knowing how scared he is."f-fine...do as you wish to me..just let my best friend go"she said puting her nees to the floor and puting her heands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:16 pm

It did little to no good with what actions Comit did so to escape horrible beast. Surely he felt the hard kick to his male-hood, which drove a momentary painful feeling however it didn't work to her advantage. Before the two were able to make an escape a black wolf regained his center and grab the scared little pup, "now let's try this again," he threatened with the blade coming near the boys through. "Now lay down all your arm's little girl, before I cut your little dog here and bleed him out."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 pm

comit felt the gun out of her hand she felt his powerful hands slaming her to the tree as she took out a nother gun from her underwere and put it to his face."now you big bad wolf,this is not a gun this is a lazer..this can cut you into two or make youinto ash."she said evily as she used her lags to kick him in the balls and she got out and ran off."come on kirano"kirnao was still under the tree shacking."come on ....get your ass up and run before i kill you up."she yelled as kirano got up and ran with comit scared.kirano looked like the same kind of werewolf as the one that wanted comit ."faster you pussy.
tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 Asytyuhaseu_by_whisperwishes-d691znycomit tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_6I-_rECBuTdowz8FC1i6HFxcYoMXRKeAFC73WoqmZRCx0oXtQQkirano wolf form tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 2Q==kirano
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 Anthro10

The mitts of the dark woods are no place for the weak willed ones at heart, if one wishes for death. The Wolven Woods famous for the versus creatures of the night, evil spirits and fearsome beast looking to devour the unsuspecting wonders, and so happens… two will find themselves in this dreadful place. Pitch black scruffy fur, belonging to a vicious werewolf standing on two hide legs about a height of no more then 6’10 with a muscular build. “Whos there? Someone new?” The tone uttering sounded cold and dark, hiding behind a long growl to express his beastliness nature with an expressing long smirk across his muzzle. “What do we have here,” now noticing the two… the werewolf took up a blade as did Comit herself, taking up arms, “what kind of weapons is that?” This would be the first thing the wolf is ever to lay eyes on a gun but heard many among many rumors were believe such a weapon such as this… is dangerous. All the more the black werewolf smacked the gun from her hand and grabbed her by the scruff of her shirt collar, before pinning Comit to a near by tress. “Now… what should I do with you?” Taking the blade he’d took it to her neck. “I wonder how you’ll taste cooked or raw?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:48 pm

about them all :

comitflower: a women with time powers ,abolt to go into the past ,future and now.she can time jump or even go though a wormhole .comit knows a lot of things but there are somethings she dose not know at all ,sadly.she is powerful and smart .but she is week as well .

kirano baonce: a friend of comit flower he is a sweet man ,when people remeber him they all ways call him hunny pie.some times the girls at the town or a near by shop give him pies or cake. kirano is very kind but a little to kind.he alwasy gets picks on and missed with.even though he is a powerful werewolf .very tall,indeed but even a little 5 year old girl bett him up before.comit tryed to help him but it would never work. him and comit are very best friends. 

now:::
one day ,comit and kirano was doing somthing in the time zone .(a time zone is a room looks like there in space but there not .there just in a hole in the deep time and space.)floting around kirano looks at comit scared."i dont like waht your doing is safe?"he asked comit hit him with a sandwhich.:grow some balls man."she yelled kirano said nothing as comit talked to the bright screns on the walls "turning on scren 37 are u there"the light bue scren talked back saying yess. comit said nothing then a red lgiht turned on making an alarm ."a allrut allrut. the time zone is being hacked ,allurt.!"she scren said .(the scren is like a coumpurter) comit grabed kirano and opened a portole to the out side world."ready"she yelled to kirano"kirano shock his head no"n-no"he said then comit used her time belt to make the portole morebige,brighter so bright.as kirano and comit could not see the out side till they both work up on the floor ,on a path to a wolfvillige."oh look.were going to die"comit said geting up.kirano got scared and hid under a tree."hey get out of there"she yelled.comit looked back seeing a male wolf coming at her .comit took out a gun and pont it at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: