Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

linda gasped out a nother low moan feeling his fingers on her wet pussy "aghhh"she moaned again "please don't fuck me I don't want a nasty wolfs dick inside me"she baged then she talked insid ehis mind"well well someone is training the pussy pupand I would rather bag then be fucked by you "she said smiling evily"kirano please help me , I though you loved me aghh"she moaned more .kirano stoped and looked back blushing more as he took a deep breath and walked back to save linda"please hands off her"he said as his eyes turn to a dark yellow, showing he was going to turn into a large wolf.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Still as he played with Linda's body to make her wet, Ulf looked with a disappointing look on his face, seeing Kirnao shameful display of weakness, falling to his knees bagging before turning away with his tail between his legs. "Is that's how it's going to be? Do you want me to fuck her... like I did with Comit? Won't you save her? Fine... be the little pussy boy a run, knowing I'm going to fuck the brains out of her." Ulf licked Linda's neck and whispered in her ear, "call to him... ask him to save you, plead or bag if you must, you'll be helping him get stronger. Or... I could fuck you, you are my sex slave after all."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

linda moaned loud feeling the wolfs hands on her breast then on her wet pussy folds"aghh not there"she moaned again ,kirano felt weak he didant know what to do, he knew he was the last of his clan in the future but he is going to fight with a male from his clan right infrount of him."i.."he said softly as he ness hit the floor."i I cant.."he said softly linda looked at kirano and blushed more as wet pussy juice feel on the floor from ulf playing with it.kirano looked down and helt his heart raceing."please let go.. I well not fight I don't know how" he said turning away from him and walking off.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:25 pm

No matter how much she'd screamed out, it wasn't going to stop until Kirnao showed himself which he did. This surprised Ulf as the pup pulled Linda away to aid her, but... he felt he needed to do more. "What do you think your doing pussy boy?" Growling viciously and baring his white fangs, Ulf ripped off the blanket from Linda and pulled her over back to him, "she my slut, if you want her... then you'll have to fight for the right to mate with her." The black wolf played with her tits with a long lick while fingering her pussy lips in front of Kirano to get him angry, "come on boy..." fight me for the this girl you love," whispered the black wolf to himself.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm

linda did a yell in pain feeling his hands slaping her ass"stop stop"she baged then kirano was on the floor and with his ears he heard lindas yells and sharps pain"linda" he said running to the sound and seeing ulf slaping her ass. kirano ran to them and push ulf off her" can you stop that .. please"he asked picking linda up and looked the other way seeing her nuded"here is a blankit"he said to linda for her to cover her self.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:03 pm

He got her to scream, so far so good but Kirano was yet to rush in a stand up for the woman he loves so Ulf felt to take it even further. "You dare to use such words with me? You... bitch. Now I'll show you," pulling her over Ulf had Linda bent over on his lap as her butt stuck out. Then came his hard smack on her ass until it was deep red to make her scream, "who are you calling a mutt? You are my bitch and I'll brake you till you act much better."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:44 pm

kirano ears whent down and put his head down feeling very sad, comit took a deep breath and layed next to him,"don't worry next time you well have her"comit said then kirano smiled"really?" no" comit laughed and kirano said nothing meanwhile linda was pushed to a tree and her clothing was riped off again"stop"she yelled slaping him" discusting muts like you make me sick off me now "she said pushing him off of her" I know we made a deal but no no no"she said looking away.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Ulf was just about getting feed up with Linda's back talk, thusly he began his aggressive act with a hard stronghold over her arm. "Don't forget our deal, I don't care if your not into wolves but you will please this wolf." Looking over his shoulder Ulf now found Kirano awake and looking to Linda with longing eyes of love, which gave Ulf an idea to have him man up, "go back to sleep pussy boy, the adults are talking." With that said the black wolf took Linda with him to a privet place and pinned her to a tree, "you will respect me!" Using his claws her clothes came ripped apart, leaving her naked. "Time to teach you a lesion."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:19 pm

linda noded at Ulf" yupe its nomal almost every one call him that in my place"she said hugging comit more till comit felt free seeing ulf taking linda away"w-w-wait, a long talk I I don't think so again puppy am not into wolfs"she said looking away ,till kirano woke up"whats going on?"he asked blushing seeing linda"w-what.. I mean hii "he said blushing more comit already knows kirano hade a crash on linda for years but was to pussy to ask her out. "wait ulf , and you are together?"he asked a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Surprisingly to find Linda putting two and two together, Ulf didn't think she would known he was referring Kirano when he called him a pussy boy. "So... the pussy pup is notorious for being so weak," he said with out laughter before leading Linda back to his camp as she demanded. Though it was a happy reunion to behold when Comit got herself smothered within a pair of oversized breast of Linda's embraces, yet the wolf had to intervene by pulling Linda away from Comit, "you have can have this warm welcome party later, but you and I need to have a little long talk."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:39 pm

linda did a light graw."away from a mut like you." then she stoped hearing him saying pussy pup.."wait.. pussy pup.. ohh my god you mean.. kirano. and if there is kirano there is comit flower.. "she said a bit happy they where alive, but she knew she needed his help"f-fine.. "she said pushing her away from her. as she turned away from him." lead the way mut.."she said crossing her arms and not liking this" dammit..."she said to her self.comit waited for ulf to get back until linda saw comit."ooooh comit your alive"she yelled then she hugged comit tight .comit did a light gasp for her to breath" ekk you.. your breast is... killing ... me"she said gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Though she'd try going off in her own Ulf wouldn't allow it as he grabbed by the arm, in order to keep her from getting away from him. "Now where do you think your going? Don't you remember our little agreement? You said you'd be my sex slave for a whole year. I won't do much with you but you will do everything I say, mainly... you are going to help turn a pussy pup into manly man-wolf. Now... are you going to do as I ask and come with me or do I have to punish you? Beside I know these wood better then anyone, you can't survivor here without my help."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm

linda did a light gasp seeing it was ready to eat her .till the wolf killed the vine ,she fell to the floor wereing nothing .linda took out her time belt and pressed a butten putting clothing on her."look thanks for the help.. but I don't do .. muts. now I well on my way"she said turning her body way from the wolf and finding her own way out."that and..bye"she said walking away from him.linda hated wolfs for a reson .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Making her demands Ulf snifter and sneered at first, before liking the idea of being his sex slave for a year. He would have wanted her to agree much longer then that but as she cum the vines feed from her pussy juice and was ready to eat her whole, and so Ulf used his claw to cut Linda free. "Fine then... you'd agreed to be my sex slave for a whole year and will do everything I say, no matter how dirty and demeaning." The black wolf then killed the plant, ripping it to shreds until it was no more, "okay it's dead, now... shall we be on other way?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 pm

linda moaned louder as she felt like she was going to cum soon"please.. I know about these woods .. once the vines pleasure you it well eat you hole please.. help me before I cum aghhh ,don't stand there"she yelled as more of her wetness come into his hands then she took a deep breath"you bad dog... fine.. I well be your sex slave .. for a week .. fine a year..now please.. help me aghhh"she moaned as she cumed all over the vines.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:43 pm

With Linda's pleading for Ulf's help, he'd did nothing as of yet. He remain under her as the vines of the lust plate kept Linda elevated while she kept getting thrusted and pump at both her holes. Still watching Ulf held out his hand to let her pussy to drip on his palm and licked it, "mmmm... I could help, but... what would you do for me in return for my help?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
As Linda's situation grew further dyer, with all her cloths getting ripped off as the the vines wrapping around both her arm wrist ankle legs and waist she was now lifted off the ground to keep her under its control. Then the plant sprayed its pollen as Ulf said to make its victim calm and horny, so it can do as it pleases, and so the plants vines started play with her pussy hole and ass before another came inside her mouth. "Well well... an't this a show, maybe I'll just sit back and watch," said Ulf as he came on the scene, "enjoying yourself? Or would you like me to help?" He asked her, as Linda was getting raped by the plant.
she made a soft moan feeling its vines around her pussy hole."noo no not there"she yelled till she felt them going in and out of all her holes even her ass and mouth."mmm"she yelled again till she felt honry for some odd reson ,she looked at the wolf under her till she moved around .she bit the vine in her mouth and gasped out a nother moan." please help me good sir please"she moaned louder as her pussy got more wet.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:21 pm

As Linda's situation grew further dyer, with all her cloths getting ripped off as the the vines wrapping around both her arm wrist ankle legs and waist she was now lifted off the ground to keep her under its control. Then the plant sprayed its pollen as Ulf said to make its victim calm and horny, so it can do as it pleases, and so the plants vines started play with her pussy hole and ass before another came inside her mouth. "Well well... an't this a show, maybe I'll just sit back and watch," said Ulf as he came on the scene, "enjoying yourself? Or would you like me to help?" He asked her, as Linda was getting raped by the plant.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:06 pm

linda looked around to see if any one was near till a vine raped around her lags."oh no... ahh"she yelled taking out a large gun from her bra and shoting the vine away from her" go go goo"she yelled , but it was no used riping her clothing off ,even her underwere and bra she gasped out a yell ."I knew it was a bad idea to come here"she yelled ,on her back was a large tattoo of a 2 ,showing she was a time master."off me you bloodly things"she yelled shoting the vines again."help help"she yelled comit sayd where he love told her to ."I well"she said heaing the cry for help linda called for"off me she yelld again as one of the vines grabed around her breast and her other lags."ekk."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Luckily for Comit, Ulf wasn't in that mood. The long walk into the dark woods as well setting up camp left him a little tired to continue their sex play, but not so much not to keep of watch over the camp. With Comit at his side and explain of another Time Zone Keeper is in their mitts, quickly Ulf stood up and sniff the air, "I can smell her, (sniff sniff) she's not to far from her but (sniff sniff) oh dear... trouble is heading her way. She camped near the area of Craving Venous Plant, they have nasty root tentacles that grab and rape you in any holes you have. You may try to fight it but eventually they'll spray you with a pollen that will make you horny and relax. And once it's done with you then it will eat you." Ulf stood and stretched out before looking to Comit, "I'll go, stay here and look after your pussy boy, don't leave this camp or you'll regret it." That said the wolf raced into the woods. Mean while Linda was about to find quite the surprise when a vine warped around her leg and pulled her along the ground. As Ulf said it, the Craving Venous Plant came for her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:28 pm

comit and kirano both walked with ulf into the deep of the woods. comit helped ulf get camp ready . kirano looked at him and did a noded as he ran to comit and got him self ready to sleep ,comit took a deep breath." hun.. can we have fun to morrw am very sleepy"she said softly kirano felt bad that he was the big pussy of the group he hoped that one day he well change from pussy to brave wolf. kirano got into deep sleep . comit was about to sleep next to ulf until her time belt whent off." mmm?"she said looking at the blue screen"looks like time zone number 2 is in the woods hiding as well.. " comit said looking around."ulf.. can you find her.. and brign her here.. she has powerful info about the past of ww1 and ww2 , if she dies then.. you don't know what hell well brack loss."comit said in a gasp. while again kirano was in deep sleep.
meanwhile timezone number 2'miss linda ' was getting her camp ready trying to hid from the mass killing trying to kill all the time masters ." I do say, am gladly recalled that I made the camp fire"she said in a britsh assent.having large dd breast and a long dark blue and black 1600s dresses .with her yellow hair in a high bun she looked around for more things turning off her time zone .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

With Kirano reluctant to enter the dark woods, Ulf had to push him to do so with a small kick for him to start walking. "Stop bing so much of a pussy... Pussy boy, if you didn't run off like a scared little shit then you won't get eaten or raped. I know these woods well, because I survive them in my rights of passage in my coming of age." Further and further they came the deep where it was safe enough to make camp. Ulf made the tents and a ground fire, "get so sleep, I'll keep watch. Don't wonder off from this camp."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:47 pm

comit smiled and blushed more"wow.. "comit said smiling. kirano was far from the place "am not going in there"he said shacking badly comit laughed and got in there kirano did a light cry while going into the woods" am scared.. that what you said they well rape boys or girls"he said shacking more while they walk in therecomit smiled more"mmm I cant wait love"she said kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:35 pm

While carrying her as well kept a watchful eye over Kirano to be sure he doesn't run off to far, Ulf return Comit's kiss with a passion and love as he happily growled. "Oh we will go another round, I have a special training I have in mind for you." After the long walk, the three came near the entrance to a dark forest, "these are the dead woods full of talk lifeless tree that darken the lights. Not only there are monsters that will eat the flesh from your skin but carnivorous plants that can rape you... girl or boy before it eats you. And if that doesn't scare you them maybe the giant bugs with venomous stingers. This forest is deadly but also safe considering a place to hide from your enemies. Dose it sound like fun?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

comit got into his arms and smiled" am glad I didant have to show you my battle outfit.. but I would love to go to the place your talking about she said smrking kirano did a light cry for help ,feeling ulf kicking him in the butt."comit he is evil"he said looking at him and running off." I wish we could have a nother round"comit said kissing him on the lips again, while watching him move to the next place and watching kirano with heavly bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)   tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tech me to be stronger (for TaiTakable ;D)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: