Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Elise shook her head a little when Sam said she should be happy, "You haven't tried teaching dancing to people who just think it will be a picnic and they'll be dancing in productions after a month of classes" she said with a sigh before she punched his shoulder when he said she was hot. "Oh please, she is not hot" Elise said rolling her eyes as she flicked some ash out the window with a sigh before she glanced at Sam a little, "You always lived in your own world at school Sam" she said softly with a small smile before she shook her head a little "I hate her because she is the reason Mike and I broke up back in school. She spread those rumors that I was sleeping with other guys behind his back" Elise said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

sam laughed at her "i see you still dont like her "he said laughing when she called his crush 'the wicked wtich'then same looked at her and rassed an eye brow "what do you mean? .you get money coming out of your ass, you should be happy"he said opening the window fr the smoke to come out of the house ."that and i all ways wonder .why do u hate her so much .is it because she is so god,dame hot."he said drooling from one side of his mouth then shouck his head for him to calme down.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Elise looked at the cigarette in her hand and she shrugged a little with a smile, "Need a way to manage my stress because of work" she said with a soft laugh. Watching as Sam walked to the window and looked out she frowned a little and got up, walking over to the window as well she saw who he was looking at and she raised an eyebrow a little as she looked at Sam. "Seems you have a crush on the wicked witch" Elise said when Sam looked at her a note of disgust in her voice before she took a deep drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly, "And I never said teaching ballet was a great job, it's stressful" she said with a small shake of her head. She knew Sam had always been interested in other girls and never noticed that Elise had a crush on him, but she never told him because she didn't want to ruin their friendship.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

sam smiled at her 'it worked 'he said for hiding the lie then saw her took out her own Serengeti and he smiled even more"i though you dont like smokeing"he moked and he heard she had a better job then he took a deep breath and looked at her siting down"lucky you for haveing a great job"he said walking to the window and looking though it .then sam was surprissed that his crush was there .to day she was wereing a light white skirt .sam watched her from his window .the women was on her porch cleaning her cloths .sam smiled seeing her but sadly he recalled her and elise hated each other in school and still is .but he did not care he watched her and did not leson to what elise was saying .hen looked at her once the women whent in side
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Elise raised a brow a little when she walked into the living room and saw that it was a mess, looking at Sam she smiled and gave a small laugh when he said he was trying to paint the house and working on being a teacher. "Well, that sounds fun" she said, hearing him offer her a smoke she smiled as she reached into the bag hanging off her shoulder and pulled out her own pack of cigarettes, "I'm good" Elise said as she pulled one out of the pack and lit it and took a deep breath from the cigarette before slowly blowing out the smoke. "I've been working as a ballet instructor, so I know teaching isn't a picnic" she said as she sat down on the couch and crossed one of her legs over the other comfortably as she put her bag on the ground and took another puff on her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

sam smiled seeing her and the way she dressed was very cute to him that way .then sam open the door wide for her to come in "of course .welcome "she said .holding the door for her for her to think that he was at lest being kind to her .once elise walked in to the living room sam panic .the living room was all messy and full of paint sam then blushed and took the Serengeti from his mouth and out puffed smoke "am so sorry about this you see am a ....."he did not wanted her to know he was in to art .he wanted to impress her best friend then he made up a little lie .how bad can that be .he said to him self ."you see am trying to paint the house and am working on being a teacher "sam lied puting his hand behind his head ."you want to smoke ?"he asked
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Elise worked as a ballet instructor in a local ballet studio, she knew Sam lived close by as she had seen him from time to time. One day she discovered he lived in the same apartment as she did, finding his apartment she walked up to the door and knocked on it. She hadn't changed much since they had been friends, Elise was still the slight rebel she used to be and still smoked even though she knew she shouldn't because of her work but it was a way for her to destress after a day of working with ignorant people. Smiling when the door opened Elise laughed at Sam's reaction to her, her laugh was soft making her seem young, "I remember you too Sam" she said giving him a grin. Elise was dressed in flowy dress that reached her ankles and a pair of simple ballet flats, "Can I come in?" she asked still grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm

(this is my VERY first time doing a guy in a rp so please i bag you ..am sorry ,my spelling is bad but am trying at lest )

"finally am done with my art piece "sam yelled very happy ,then he put his pant in the cup were they belong and he starts to clean up .his room was covered in white paper for nothing to get dirty even the floor .33 mints later he came in to the room wereing a normal red t-shirt and blue jeans with yellow sandals with a Serengeti(?) in his mouth sam smorks time to time to cool down him self sometimes or just because.
sam is a young artist that lives in a normal two stores house nere a bussy city .he never liked working with any one but he is forced to work in a lab as a teacher .sam was smart to be a teacher but he did not liked that he disliked kids and handling hand on hand with other people he did not know .but sam did have a huge crush on this women next door she is hot and always wereing very short shorts that shows her butt he thinks she dose this on purpiss but he did not care is was always a free show when he was in his working room with the window open .but there was some more to her he did not like .like the yelling or the gun shots but he did not wanted to bug or stick his nose in to a roung hole .
one day sam was cleaning his old room and saw ssome old pics of him and his old friends then saw a pic of a girl .sam never remember haveing a girl as a friend.but there was more then one pic there was many and many sam was confused about this then heard a knok that the door .sam got up and and dusted him self off and walked to the door to see the same girl that was in his pics that he found in the closest .then sam looked and tried to remember .sam open the door and heard her voice "oh now i remember you"he said smileing at her.they alwasy moked at each other and hit each other for the hell of it like normal friends.
falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1dYGyfxSeUghjog4vdgRtMHsrZqvxG49EL7Fz13jqFom-N1FZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}   falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

falling for my best friend? {open/need of female best friend}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3