Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Alxe bit her lip hard, feeling his paws play around with her wet folds. Moving her hips side to side, wanting more wanting him to touch her even more rougher. Why did she loved this? Alxe was lost in her own pool of lust. Under his body , feeling his thick furr touching her naked frame. Stop thinking about this?! Alxe was no longer leasoning to her brain but her body lust. Wraping her arm around his thick neck , same with spreading her lags apart for the pulseing member to enter her wet folds, baging for more baging to feel his thick wolf member to spread her open. Now following her other side , her lust side, she let him do what he wished with out question. Looking into his deep red eyes with her soft pink eyes the female gasped lightly feeling the head of his member enter her tight hole , and immediately begain to streach ber out. " I.. I I can.. I love this form better.. Ah.. M..master." Her eyes open wide moving her tighten hands to her mouth catching her lips when she moaned out master. Why did she just say that? Alxe let out a nother moan feeling his shaft begain to move in and out of her frame.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 pm

The alpha took a heavy sniff of his newest possession's scent then nipped playfully at her ear, "Is that so my pet?" He eagerly pulled her up until her moist sex could feel the warm and much larger appendage pressed up onto her, "Perhaps mating you like this would have been much easier than with my other shape." He kept her still long against his chest while his now throbbing shaft rubbed along her lips.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 pm

This was so werid but true. The neko didn't realy care for his human form but rather his wolf form, much softer, much more relaxing. It was like being close to a big pellow. Shifting her body once again as she let out soft moans, feeling his long wolf tounge lick her soft neck. Her body begaint o shiver from the touch of the large wolf." Ahh yess.. " she moaned quckly covering her mouth. For some reason his wolf form was much appreciate. Llce bit her bottom lip trying to contrle her heat, knowing of the out come. If they would have sex now, and he relace his demon seeds into her open core. Alxe might end up with aachild, hopefully a neko. Because having a neko child is very rare.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:44 pm

A chuckle rose up from the alpha's throat when Alex started to shift herself to his touch, "Wait for what?" He asked sliding the single digit in and out of her moistening sex, "Do you find this form more appealing than my human form?" He asked pulling her up so that he could lick her neck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:22 pm

((Oh shit! That's both scary, and cool like I have never worn a vest nor Carey a gun. At lest your here and alive. ))

Alxe was lost once again in her own thoughts shifting her body close to his. Oh why am I leting him do this? Biting her lip feeling the heat begin to warm up her body. Why did he felt so nice, why did he felt so good. What was wrong with me. Why am I doing this? Okay one more time.. Then I will do this again." She thought trying to collect her thoughts feeling one of his claws closes to her wet folds. A soft moan left her lips. Shifting her hips lightly."mmm yess. Wait eh" she shifted her hips to his wolf like paes touching her set clit. Wanting more of his body and wanting more of his touch. The more he touched her the louder her puirs got.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:00 pm

(especially when you wear an armored vest because you're running security down the street from a terrorist attack)

The aloha grinned at Alex's little statement, "All my pets are the first little while. That eventually passes." He slowly traced his claws down and rolled the digits along her tail, "You look like you're lost in thought." His claw then felt her moist entry and snaked inside her while he held her down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 11:06 pm

((Well, at lest your here, and sorry about that, work can be stressed full))

Alxe let out a cute meow when he pulled her close to his body, bowing being on top of the large wolf. Feeling his furr , feeling his heart bet. Why did her master feel this nice? Thinking and playing on leaving, was still on her mind. But her body felt relaxed , even more so with his large wolf paws touching her back. A soft shiver left her body, when her master said about her being in bed with him."eh.. You.. You know am still mad at you right?" She asked looking down at him. Looking into his deep red eyes, with her soft pinks eyes. Not able to stop looking in to his eyes. The female quckly shifted from the top of the male wolf. And layed down next to him. Looking down at her naked body, using her hands to cover her large breast. Even though she had sex with this large beast, the female was still kinda shy. Shaking her head trying to get that idea out of her head. What's wrong with you, he treated you like shit.. You shouldn't be here in bed with him! Looking once again in his eyes she begain to try and move away from his grip, as he pulled her closer to his warmed up body."ekkk" she quicked once again leting out a soft neow noise.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 10:10 pm

(Thanks. I'd probably stop in once in a while if my schedule wasn't as stressful as it was)

Before Alex could go far enough he reached up and pulled he back into his chest and stayed laid back against the matress, "Don't go ruining the moment like that little kitten." His claw once more kept Alex pressed into his strong chest, "I certainly don't mind a attractive young woman in bed with me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:28 pm

((Welcome bk~))

The small neko slowly cuddled her body close to his, rubing her cute head agest his fluffy solf body. Why was she doing this, he felt so warm and soft. What was wrong with her? She was planning on running away, playing on runing off and leaving this wolf ass hole to rot in the dirt. But instead her small frame cuddled close to his, but her body jumped lightly to feel one of his crawls slowly tralving up her spin. Once she heard his voice rang through her small cat ears she gasped softly" .. I.. Was.. Cold.. A.. I can go now.." What was wrong with me! She yelled in her head jumping up from her feet, and slowly moving away from his body warmth. He felt too good. Once she was siting on the side of his bed. He'd naked fram begain to shiver. Wanting confurt from the large wolf master.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 pm

The alpha growled softly in his sleep while unconsciously he pulled a much larger claw up and crasled her hips while she was still atop him. He sniffed the air a few times until one eye finally opened to see Alex cuddled up against his chest, "Wasn't expecting a greeting like this." He spoke stroking a single digit along her spine.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:15 am

Martha sigh softly knowing this was the end of trying to open her sons heart and love her, but no. Martha sigh heavly and walked out the door , placeing her hand over her head."fuck..." Once the door slame behind her the rain begain to pore. Why now? She needed a fee more souls for her to get home. But what he said.. About her lover not giving her enough love was true. Martha loved her master, but maybe he's right about somthing maybe.. Maybe she should not come back. She didn't know .. She didn't know just yet.

The morning rang , as alxe cute soft body was laying next to her master, her master being in his wolf form. The female rubed her face agest his soft fur enjoying how soft it is.but why is she doing this, did she get a change of heart? Alxe didn't know either. She didn't know why she was close to him. Being great full he saved her, but also very angry to be his slave. She's still going to try and leave and run off but not now. First step is to see if her master knows about her trying to run away.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 1:39 am

Alex let out a sigh with Martha's behavior, "Mom. You're making a mess of yourself." He stated before going to the door, "I'm sure you have something you need to do, I have something I need to do. Please move on." He opened the door for her, "My wife is going to ve coming back home soon. Just let me live my life."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 11:07 pm

"Am sorry, I lost my cool back there.. " her voice grew soft looking to the side with her arms crossed unable to put together what happen alittle while ago. Already feeling imbarest. Her soft red eyes looked up at his , giving him a soft glare" we're family! I tryed so hard to take you on the right path! Your brother for some fucking ridiculous reason hate me! And your my first son! I care for you! I fucking poped you out of my vigina!" She yelled pointing at her croch. Her claws slowly showing , being in her human discuss like before. There she stood not keeping her eyes away from his." And soon your going to have a sister! That's right! A nother child.. Do you see how much I love you? How much I cared about you?! How much I beat your ass when II cought you selling this shit! It's because I love you! And one day your going to get it! So that's why am here !" Her arms still open wide wanting him to hug her wanting her son to understand what's she trying to say, what was so wrong with her son not loving his own mother? Martha never showed this side of her, ever and here she was. With tears in her eyes and a soft smile across her lips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Alex rubbed his temples after hearing Martha continuing on, "Honestly. You're a little late on trying to set anything straight now." He pressed his back to the wall with his arms still crossed, "I'm not even just talking about the drugs. Yes, it's my business now, but I have my own life out here that you seemed to make clear you didn't what to be a part of. I don't know if it's some she devil midlife crisis, but just move on."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:47 pm

((Welcome bk))

Her mouth open up, once she heard him say no, geting up she gave her son a deep grawle. She wanted to go and hurt him right here and now, it wasn't helping her body was in great need, but her sons comment from before sink deep inside her demonic soul. Slowly fixing her self up, trying to cover up her demon form. Martha walked over to him, giving her son a sad smile." Well, I guess that's it then.. You father dosent spend much time with me.. As much as you.. I feel bad as a mother.. Seeing my two sons grow up ... And here I am.. As a sex slave trying to have sex with my own son.. " on her feet she reached into her bag and swollowed one of the souls from her bag. For her body to now heal up, and the heat from her body to clam down. Her eyes slowly turning a soft red as she left the new destroyed room. Before leaving she stoped at the door." Am not leaving.. I want to spend as much as time with you... I know you have drugs to sell.. But am here.." She said turning around with her arms open wide.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Alex pulled once more and leaned in close to his mother's ear, "No." He immediately released her and left her on the ground, "What business you got left out here, finish it. I got a life that I don't need you in." He watched the demon on the ground and crossed his arms, "And get yourself together. You're making yourself look bad."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 am

No, that wasnt true. He'd body grew more hot as the more she felt her son over powering her body"n..no, I manly cams here for souls, but I didn't expect to see you at all." A soft moan left her lips , her mind was clouded , full of lust, and desire . she knew this was wrong but her body scream yes. Martha reveling out fit showed her harden nipples , her nice cuvery body, a nicelt round ass biting her lips hard to the ponit of blood "I can't !" She yelled as her face was still on the floor tasting wood . martha couldn't take it any more! "Fuck me! I need it! I don't care how you do it ! Just do it!" She moaned loudly unable to contrle the hear from her body, filling the room.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:29 am

Alex kept the pressure on her when she changed her dress and shape until her much more revealing outfit showed itself on her. He pulled tighter expecting her to try to fight back only for more moans to fill the empty room, "Is that really why you're here mother?" He asked before staring at her now mostly exposed body, "Does father not satisfy you enough so you go for me?" He asked tempted by her scent to continue on how her body acted.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

Martha didn't see him coming as the hard knee to her uper stomach, and her being once again forced to the floor.with both her arms behind her back. Biting her lip hard trying not to moan any more, but that pain he gave her , was slowly making her panites soke wet. The smell coming off her body was her heat, her wanting sex as the pain he gave her, gavs nothing but pleasure. Her ass sticking out lightly he could see how wet his mother goten, and her nice curvy body , looking nice with her dress. Martha was slowly lossing her human form, as the cute brown hair and the dress she was whereing slowly disapired. Showing her sex outfit. With her breast exsposd, and her tight lether sute, her hair like normale to one side as the other side of her head is shaved , horns sticking out of her head with her dark red eyes closed deeply in the dark. As the living room became a mess. "Ah!" Martha moaned feeling alxes body pressure on her back. "W-what your feeling is my need to have sex! Seeing I enjoy pain!" She moaned loudly shaking her ass showing him her wetness. Why am I like this, is it because am in pain? Dammet!
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:35 am

Those moans of pleasure when he inflicted pain on his mother were more off setting than the use of magic that she used on him to try and overpower him. While he didn't inherit much of his mother's magical prowess, he retained much of his father's speed to evade and match with Martha's actions, "Not quite." He quickly pulled himself in and drove a knee straight into stomach and slammed Martha down again. This time pulling both of Martha's arms behind her back while he pinned her again. The smell that she gave off now was odd, her warm scent wafted into his nose like some sort of intoxicating drug.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:27 am

The pain that rushed through her body feeling his stranth , over her own. But that pain soon turned to pleasure as Martha sliped a moan from her lips. Once he hade her pin to the floor. Her face laying to the side as her ass was sticking out. Feeling his knee on her back. Martha smirked as she started to laugh" nice~ but your open!" She yelled as a large hand made of her aura pounch alxe hard on his back , and with the same hand pulls his body off the demoness fliping his body on to the floor."don't open your self!"/she laughed slowly pulling her body up cracking her back. Using her strong aura to pull him down, he escaped her grasp! "Wait!?" She yelled confused she just had him ! How fast is he? Martha turned around looking for where he might be untill she felt a sharp cut on her arm. Making her jump back away from the spot she was just standing at. Dark red blood start to drop from her arm, but not a painfull yell but a soft gasp moan, Martha was so turned on already, bybthe pain he was giving her . biting her lips hard, trying to contrle her self. "I-is that all you got?!" She yelled in pleasure. As her body heat begain to heat up
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:14 am

Alex grunted with the impact and was teased once again by the image of martha's lace coverings. His own eyes flared up just as Martha's did and his fists slammed together, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." He grabbed his mother's arm when she ripped at his shirt then shifted his weight enough so he was able to drive Martha's face into the hard ground. Another pull on her now anchored arm pulled him up so he was pinning her to the ground with his knee.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:07 am

Yes, Martha used to stare him down, and give him those looks almost like she's ready to cut him open, once at his place. Martha walked into his nicd looking house, so clean, nicely keeped. It wasn't as large as his father but it was okay. Martha turned her body around watching her son walk near her. Quckly Martha grabed him hard by the shirt as she pushed him to the ground. Geting a good veiw of her panites. Large amount of demonic aura begain to rase off her body, as her red eyes slowly enter his soul. "Now! I want you to fight back! Show me your not week! That the money isn't so far up your ass!" She yelled using her claws to rip his shirt off pushing him hard agest the floor. (( can you make him a little agesive?))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 pm

This wasn't a feeling that Alex missed. His mother staring him down like she was about ready to kill him. Which was made somewhat worse when he caught a glimpse of his mother's lace panties, "Alright. Alright. I'll take you there." He blurted out before standing up and starting to walk back to his place. A house that seemed to reflect how much he got from his occupation with how big it was.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Martha gave him a glare that can cut the air if needed. His words didn't make sense to her, I'd you don't want to get your hands dirty then why sell drugs? She hated to hear him lie."take me to you house at once!" She yelled standing to her feet as the hard and blew up her skirt showing alittle to much of her lace panites. Relaxing her arms onto her hips , as she begain to walk infrount of her son giving him a stare down."come on! I don't give a flying shit! About your shipment!/take me to your house at once!" She yelled ordering him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next