Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:26 pm

The alpha let out a howl as Martha dug her claws into his skin and the magics placed on him started to weaken. As each bond loosened and each restraint lost its power the wolf pulled harder and harder until he was finally freed. That freedom lasted moments longer until Martha felt the familiar surge of warmth as her master's wolfen seed flooded into his demonic lover.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:15 pm

The female demon felt more enjoyable , how think his shaft felt deep inside her as the more she shifted her hips , Martha aora felt the male start to struggle from her spell she placed on him. It seems he didn't mind pain but instead a need to release. Martha didn't wanted to say any thing just wanted to pleasure her self. So close already moving her hips faster and faster to his hard thick shaft , feeling it throbbing harder inside her. The demoness roked her eyes and arched her back as she keeped shifting her hips more and more.as her body and aroa around her got weeker . the spell that was placed on her lover broke , Martha didn't realize it as her body was so close to releasing " ha-ha!" She moaned as her sharp nails grow deep in his skin drawing out blood."hhaa yess!" She moaned louder the cock ring still on the male, but the ring was made by her magic which slowly disapired. "Haa master!" She moaned
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:02 pm

The pain mixed neatly in her actions as well as the pleasure that slowly built up. His grunts of pain with the tension of the ring made him start to grow more and more feral the more she whipped at him. His fangs started to grow out the more the conflicting feeling built up. His grunts became less of pain and more of a feral need while he tried to force himself out of the bonds his lover had cast onto him to keep him from asserting himself back into a dominant position.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Once she licked the blood from his skin, she moved up from his body licking her lips from his tast."very well, but I well.. But since I love you, tell me when it's to much." She added fixing her whip and arm alittle the hard blows she gave him wasn't even hiting hard. Her eyes now glowing bright red and her large horns on her for head glowed a soft red as well. Her claws grew to a sudden sharp tip as she begain to cut random parts of his body, adding the whip for more pain to her lover/master. Still on top of him Martha was already hot and wet with need . as she closed her body to his throbbing shaft , rubing her wet folds on the head "mmm nice and hard like always, I can see how much your enjoying this!" She moaned as demoness pulled out a cock ring, placeing it on the shaft, now he was her's to do as she pleases. "Your my fuck toy!" She yelled as the demon enter his hard shaft deep inside her. Once her skin made contact with his he can tell her body was very hot. Moving her hips up and down on his cock, moaning his name from each thrust."hhaa yes!"she moaned in lust. As her hands begain to keep cuting him or lashing him with the whip for each swing.enjoying the sound of pain.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:45 pm

The alpha grinned seeing Martha inching herself to him only for the sudden shift as his body slammed down with a creak as the bed compressed and he was pinned to the bed, "I think I might like this." He watched his pet taking the initiative and total dominance over him. He grunted with each blow though it was still within his pain threshold. His body slowly healed each blow and scratches allowing the demoness more punishment that he could take, "My wish." He growled out to her, "Is for you to pleasure your master as you see fit. Damn all the consequences." He spoke wanting to feel his pet using him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 pm

The room was completly dark, since they where both demons they could see what was going on, as her masteris aa demonic wolf, his eyes are alike of a wold. To see in the dark for as long as he wishes. Same with Martha. Removing the little clothing she hade on, moving her body closer to the male demon."this is abit of a sudden surpize master! But!" Snapping her fingers as her dark shadows pin the male wolf on the bed , his clothing turning into a dark puff of smoke. In her hands was a large rubery whip, her claws sharp, ready to hurt and slowly torcher him. A small tool box on the side of her master showing him all the different kind of toya she is going to us on him."there abit dusty. But don't worry, I well go nice, and rough of you!" She moaned in pleasure as she started to whip her master. This felt wrong but right at the same time. Moving her naked body on top of his she was now on top!"tell your demoness what you wish!" She yelled abit sedistic. As her claws run down his exposted chest making a small cut on his strong muscles as it leak alittle bit of his blood. Moving her face close to the cut beginning to lick the blood off his chest
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:17 pm

The alpha nipped at Martha's ear while his free hand slowly drifted along her curves, "Those chains do sound appealing. Though I haven't felt any real challenge from the others. Perhaps it is time that I let one of you be on top instead." He deeply kissed his demoness as the room grew darker and darker until the ethereal glow from their eyes was the clearest parts of them, "Shall we take this to my bed then?" He slowly let his grip on her loosen and he backed himself up until he seated himself on the mattress to await his demoness.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Martha smirked devilishly at her lovly male master, biting her bottom lips abig hard , feeling his teeth going in her skin felt so good, its bean to long since she felt her masters roughness. His powerful arms and stranth hasn't changed the slightlyest. The female demon let her body relaxe under his arms"oh dear! Do you wish for me to be on top? Or do you want to chain me hard to the bed? With you powing my hot walls, with your shaft! And my body tied down! While each time I move the more I get hurt!!! Or dose my master wishes for your slave to hit the top, and domanat over you?" She asked abit exsited he could see the exaitment in her eyes and nipples as they grew hard from the idea and pleasure. Licking her soft pink lips as the room around them slowly glow dark , only showing there eyes. Martha's dark red glowing demon eyes, And her masters soft yellow demon wolf eyes glows with hers.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:22 pm

The alpha chuckled to the note Martha made, "I've been somewhat busy all things considered." He then leaned in and pressed a bite to her neck just enough to get her to feel his fangs, "But I guess better late than never." He just about shoved her against the wall and pressed another kiss to her lips while he asserted his dominance over her. One hand pulled her hands together and pinned them over her head, "Now. Am I going to be getting any surprises tonight? It has been a few decades since the last one."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:41 am

((Alxe )) keeping her eyes down, not wanting to say nothing to him. Her master disnt have to tell her twice to go to bed, alxe was tired, and sore. Work needed to be done tomorrow and , knowing it well hurt alot just to move out of bed. Looking back at Martha giving her a hatefull glare before leaving. Walking out of the room , and was now in the hallway, still whereing her black high hills as the only sound that was in that hall was her shose. Walking to her room to rest, but before so she took a fast shower and then crashed asleep. In her cat form.
((Martha) glaceing back at the female neko as she left the room. Her masters kiss felt wonderful and sweat. Wraping her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply."mmm" she purred . martha moved back to the door and closed it. Once done the female moved over to the male and whispered sedisticly into his ear"you haven't played with me in what? A few mouths? Now that's rude of my master isn't it?" She asked . his body his sent drived her mad. His lovly hair she loved him , not like a slave but a lover. He knew that and every one knew that but she didn't mind sharing with him. Licking her lips waiting for his next move, what was her lover , going to do to her~
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:28 am

The alpha slowly brought himself up and took a few steps towards Alex and Martha. He slowly paced around the two females to check the extent of the damage Martha had inflicted onto his new play toy, "Yes. It looks like you did." He spoke in a flat tone. His yellow eyes staring directly into Alex's for a second, "But she looks like she has enough fight left in her to be fun for me as well." He moved to Martha and gave a smirk, "Perhaps a semblance of a reward is in order." He leaned in and dominantly forced a kiss onto his demon's lips, "Something I have been needing to satisfy for some time now." His tone turned husky, "And Alex. You're free to move. Find your quarters and rest yourself. You're going to need to recover."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 pm

((Okay I under stand, I well do a skip through this, to after so ya I well make a list of aftermath of 'Martha's training' ))
((Let's see if could reply to this post where Martha kinda over did it and alxe , has a fear of every thing.))

The female slowly walked into the room, where her master layed, with Martha next to her. Martha whereing only her underwhere with a tight leather belt around her wast, the female demon didn't care about digenty .((Martha) bowing down to her master before her she gave him a devilishly smirk telling him she was able to brake her."master, I think I over did it, but I manged to brake the female." Geting back to her feet as the sound of her high hills make a click sound on the wooden floor. Turning her head over to the neko. The neko just stood there only in her pink underwere, with a soft blush on her face, her body shaking ,shivering from what happen awhile ago. ((Alxe) touching her soft body. That used to be clean was now brused , cut, and burned. Wraping her arm around her waist still shaking from her, from what happen, but this didn't Chang her adatude twords him, she hated him even more now. She didnt wanted to say any thing rude that well..now being abit scared of Martha .so her own punished well not to talk , to him only, and maybe trying to leave this pace and hope not to hear his shit. She though , as her body stoped shakeing showing more hatetread then fear.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 pm

(Yeah.I'm having some trouble trying to reply to this latest string. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 pm

((Once again if you don't feel confident in this placement , well tyep of rp just let me know ))

Alxe looked around the dark room, it smelled like sented candles and death, but maybe that was her. The female took a deep breath and grawled at her"bitch! You hit like a girl! That and why me.. I though you hate me?" She asked pulling agest the rops but the more she tryed the move the more the ropes started to hurt her, so she just stoped moving"what are you going to do ? Like I have told sir! No matter how much you punish me I well never change?!" She yelled giving the female demoness a dark stare.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 pm

(I can try for the mean time. Though I'm not particularly fantastic at bdsm)

Martha grinned seeing Alex's eyes glint in the candle light, "Oh good. You're awake. It's about time." Alex felt a tug at her neck from a collar that had wrapped tightly around her neck, "I was beginning to wonder if I hit you too hard."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:52 pm

((Umm she is into pain so how about Martha tiring her up and slowly toyes with her body, by both pain and suffering , and Martha well enjoy it.))

The female neko keeped her body still on the floor only seeing darkness, not able to see what was happening. All she could hear was his voice"I ... Hate you!" She yelled , once she yelled that she felt a hit from the demon female. Slowly things turned quite. Slowly opening her eyes to see light once again, but this time it was a dark room with the only light coming from the candles on the small table. Trying to move alittle as her hands and lags was tighted up closed to each side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:32 pm

(A female I'm good playing as. I just don't know the personality and everything you wanted to run her as.)

The wolf chuckled at Alex when she told him that she hated him, "Sticks and stones love." He then picked himself up to focus of Martha, "If this one stays as rebellious as she is, you might have more fun." He stood to the side and watched Martha, "Though if you do break her in, I think a proper reward is in order. It has been some time since I've had some private time with you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 pm

((Alxe )) left week to out of nowhere , her body felt numb, and week,not able to feel anything,tears slowly go down her face to look over to him ,keeping a dark stare at him, knowing after this she well never forgive him."I... Hate.... You.." She said with taking a deep breath for eatch word , prablem because her chest felt heavy. As the demon female slowly moved over to the week helpess neko, Martha looked over to the wolf demon"its bean awhile, last time I played with a female was with aroa.. " she explained taking out her claws with a demonic smirk on her face knwoing this well be fun to slowly torture her."master before I do such things , just a warning, I well not go easy on her." She smirked as she snaped her fingers . from the nekos ponit afew once she snaped her fingers the neko was only seei g darkness.
((Okay, so you don't feel confable playing a demon female?))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:10 pm

(I'll keep running with how we have thing for the minute. Mostly so I can learn a bit more on the character )

The master let things continue for a minute before he let out a sigh, "Martha. You're starting to slip." He spoke before he snapped his fingers. A white circle appeared right under Alex. She suddenly felt much heavier and slammed hard unto the ground, "I guess I've been keeping you domesticated for too long." He started walking to the captured neko in a calm stride, "Yes Alex. I know magic. You learn a lot when you're virtually immortal with a very very long youth." He bent down and lifted her skirt, "You want to have fun with her Martha?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:56 pm

The neko felt betrayed as she grawled deeply" you ass hole!" She yelled as she ran as fast as she could as the female demon ran after her, quckly turning into her cat form jumping up onto shelf to shelf, runing to the top of the room. ((Martha)) how the fuck?" Stay still you spoiled bitch!" She yelled , the demon stood up stright, keeping her arms out , as the shadows underher started to grow under her feet, leting out a devilish smirk , only knowing it well only take ten seconds to chatch her, ((alxe)) no time the demoic demon shadows grapes a hold of her lag as it pulled her to the demon female.in pain trying to get free from her grasp, taking out her large claws ,cuting the shadows from her lags. Alxe landed on her two feet turning back into a basic human form."your not contrleing me you slut!" She yelled.
((Want to play as the demon fenakr
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:45 pm

The wolf's eyes started to grow the haunting yellow that he had seen before though before he could properly discipline the neko he spotted Martha, "Good to see you dearest." He spoke with a smirk before stepping aside, "She's been in a rough state, so try not to abuse her too badly." He stated to his loyal pet.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:40 pm

((Alxe)) the female keeped moping the floor as she just roled her eyes, just not careing about what he said, walking away from him to finish moping the floor, walking next to the wall, she placed the small bucket next to her feet, bending over to clean the mop and keeped moping making sure the floor was clean. She didn't say anything for a moment, the room around then stayed quite, only hearing the sound of her hiles and the wet sounds from her mop.alxe asked a question but in a soft voic "so, you wish not to call you sir, but yet ,you still think I am property. So be am being nice calling you sir... I know am just being rude, but there is no reason to call you 'mas...' That" she said in a soft spoken voice as she keeped moping, coming out of the shadows was Martha , giving the master a low bow, showing her loyleness to him."master, may I ... " her eyes glowed a dark red as she smirked softly"may I , slowly use her as a human biting blood bag~" she asked licking her lips thinking of all the fun things she can do to her, quckly alxe jumped lightly as she hide behind her master not wanting to go with her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:27 pm

(Ok. Just clearing that up a bit)

The wolf tucked his hands into his pockets and watched as Alex cleaned the floors, "It's master. Not sir. Sir I'd for those that you don't belong to." He spoke in a more calm voice. Instead of the more aggressive tone he gave her before he went to take his spider, "Learning well enough?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:22 pm

((Just pointing out the character showing more emotion into the character.))

Once he left the spider demon alone to think abit more to her self and to finish cooking, he could see alxe doing a great job in cleaning, using not only her hands to mop the floor but her tail to hold the bucket of water."oh, hay sir..." She said in a soft depressed voice as she needed to do her job and clean up
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 pm

(I'm spelling it as you did. Are you correcting or just pointing out the character? Just curious)

The wolf placed a hand on his spidee's shoulder when she started becoming aggressive about the fact that having children was a hazard for her. The sound of the blade going straight through the wood grounded him back into reality and clued him into thinking that she would need her space, "Alright. Just try to take it easy." He spoke with a small sigh of relief when she switched back into her more kind state. He then walked out to leave her to her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next