Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:13 am

Already she didn't like him, why him? Out of all wolfs that where after her! Why him? The young female hated this so much, also she can tell he wasn't to pleased with cats , by the way he held her. Ever time the neko would change into a form of a cat, what ever she was careing well fall off her body, whiched showed the only clothing she hade was now on the dirty floor. The female maybe week but she could talk alittle before sleeping,with her dryed cracked voice she soft said" if not a sex tool like your other sluts, just make me maid,I well be to bussy cleaning and I won't be able to look at you." She said in a angry adatude, the feline stoped talking for alittle knowing she well get punished for what she just said.closeing her eyes as the cat slowly started to fall asleep , it wasn't comfortable the slightest with him holding her like she was some kind of trash, but she was tired. Being in that place for too long , about 10 years , she was cought and forced into a van while she was out of the store, once again why her? She hated this so much and wished things well get batter but knowing what just happened it well never get better, at lest she got a werido demon , rather then a creepy sciencetist that want to make more of her kind. The female missed her bed, her room, her food, her bath, every thing. She dosent care if the place she was in , that prisen ,would rote or burn into ashes like the make said , or smoke up in flames. She was free from there, and was now in a different jail hoping there is food, her body being alittle skiny from the lake of food, her breast still alive slize and her hips is what helps her from striving.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:51 am

The male was srely enjoying the submissive and fearful nature that this young woman presented to him, "Why you and not the others? Because you are the only one that I find any value in. The others are just so common." He then watched her shift into a cat before picking her up by the scruff of her neck, "You shifting like this won't stop me young one." He spoke coldly before walking away with the neko dangling by her scruff, "You won't have to worry too much about being used as a pleasure slave young one. I have plenty of voluntary subjects of mine to play that role for me. I'll find a purpose for you in due time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:32 am

The smaller female body started to shake alittle more ,the blood on the males body well her new master ,made her more scared of him, with his eyes and the way he called her 'his property ' didn't sit well with her at all, wraping her arm around her waist to keep her self warm. Why me? What about the other monsters or things that live here,why me isit because am the only neko on this planet ?" She asked her self deep down, she looked down to see ,a white circle spine quckly as it rip off the iron steal off her lags,arms, and neck, her body was now free , standing to her feet able to walk a few steeps before falling on her knees, starring up into his creepy yellow inhuman eyes with her dark yellow cat eyes , she leasoned to his every word but didn't speak , she was afraid that she might say somthing she might regret ,with her eyes staying on his he can already tell she didn't like him from what hes saying and calling her. Her body was very week as the female gave him a finale glare as her body feel to the floor ,changing shap in to a body of a long hair tabby. Being the same color as her hair.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:13 am

The male grinned seeing the neko's reaction to his very pressence, "Hurt you? Why would I wish to harm or damage my property?" He asked keeping her eyes on his, "As I said, you belong to me. You will come with me." His hand reached for the bonds keeping her from moving. A white circle formed on the steel chains and clasps causing them to disintegrate off of her body, "Now. Come. I will find a proper place for you when this place is in ashes and I can wash the stink off of your body." He pulled her to her feet obviously not giving her an option other than what he says.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:06 am

[center]She didn't expect this to happen to her, being born from a human female now is the only neko alive,and is able to change shap into a normale feline . just a normale walk to the store and here she was, locked in a cold room, with little to no light, food, and water.the female looked just like a normale human ,but instead of the large cat eard on her head and the car light eyes, she could pass as a human human, but her sent always gives her away, huging her body close to her chest her back agest the cold gray wall, she didn't car what was happening on the outside, the walls glowing a dark red light , was in pleaseing. All the female hade on was a long white shirt and chains onbher lags,around her neck, and her feet to keep her from changing shap and from leaving, the young woman jumped slightly from her pose and looked up at the sound of screams and someone being riped apart, quckly covering her ears not wanting to hear any more, once the sound has stoped the smell of blood was every where, like when someone was done burning food, the smell was hard to cover up. Looking up to see a non human standing before her, her body shaking as she tryed to getaway from him, but nothing still in the same spot ,with her body close to the wall,l. Leasoning to his deep dark voice, tears started to flow down her soft skin"eh. Ah..p-p-pleade do- don't hurt me..." She baged as she bit her finger alittle trying not to make so much noise, as her body shook hoping the male wouldny hurt the young ffenale before him./center]
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 am

A red light flashed repeatedly in the suddenly dark room. A siren blared on the other side of a thick set of sound proof glass. The staccato and flash of weapon's fire and magic granted brief flashes of light. A dulled voice on the loud speaker outside warned something about a class five supernatural being breaching the facility. Screams of pain and agony were barely audible from inside the cage even as they grew closer and closer.

That muffled noise ended as a bloody and torn body of a wolfen demon was thrown through the dense glass. Then all was silent. No noise of the sirens, no sounds of gunfire. All that remained of the alert were the flashing red lights. The culprit of the crime vaulted over the low wall. The image of a young male, but bathed in the stench of blood. His right arm covered in blood and gore while the other was tucked in the pocket of his jeans. If not for the inhuman glow of his yellow eyes or his ears being more pointed than that of a normal person, he might have been able to pass for a human.

The metallic cell was breached and the male drew closer, "You certainly are not what I was expecting when I heard that one of your kind was in our territory." The scent grew stronger as he drew close. Not only did the scent of blood waft from him, but so did the scent of a werewolf. And judging by the extent of the damage he managed in such a short time, a powerful one, "But none the less." His clean hand reached for under the female's chin, "You belong to me now, as I wish it of anything I want in my territory." He stared into her eyes with a close and possessive stare, "You will not object I hope."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10