Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Alex rolled his eyes at her tone as well as his idea of being an assassin, "I don't like getting my hands dirty if I can help it." His eyes flicked back and forth between his mother's eyes and beasts the more she advanced like a predator. His breathing showed that he was getting more and more nervous at how his mother behaved.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Martha didn't say a word to her son, crossing her lags as she looked at the bag of souls in her hand. The soft sweet mother voice she gave him soon fade to her normale voice."well, assassion is better, why didn't you become that? I don't mind you killing people, but I don't like you selling drugs." She added giving him a strict glare. Pulling her body close to him. As she showed more of her breast to him , was she doing this to mess with his brain or did she not know she was doing this to him. "You know, " she whispered into his ear, this time not as a motherly voice but much darker. As she licked her lips " I can kill you on the spot?" She asked smirking devilishly, she loved her son so maybe doing this well make him scared to the ponit of stoping this."any who try business , or fine arts." She added as she removed her close body contact slightly away , showing him her bright red glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:23 pm

It was strange being pulled around by his mother to sit him down for a talk. He tried looking away from the now more asserted assets that she had while her arms were crossed, "I started because I could. Easy money and no one screws with me since I'm double dipping in two superpowered gene pools. What else would you rather I do? Assassin? Fast food?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:15 pm

The female demon rasied an eye brow at her son ,"am sorry I just miss you! Nos tell me evsr thing!" She smirked not leting go of him, as her body pressed closely to his . rubing her face into his. After a long hug Martha pulled his arm to a near by bench as she sat next to him."now tell me!" Her soft voice died down alittle as she grabed his shirt pulling him closer to her face inches from his lips."why this?" She asked softly az she removed her hand from his shirt, siting back agest the bench, with her arms crossed. Why was he acting so strange? All I am doing is huging him, ita bean too long.. I miss him..Martha though turning her head to face him again to leason to why? Why do drugs? Well that and sell them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Alex wasn't expecting the second hug and the second press of her beasts against his face. What surprised him even more was the pressure he felt on his groin. If it weren't for the fact that it was his mother this would probably lead into a scenario his father would probably be in with his assortment of pets, "Mother. Stop doing that." He spoke in a muffle behind her flesh.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Martha, being the strongist , and most domain slave in the castle is now showing all kinds of weekness. Her body shaking slightly once she felt the strong pounch to her face. "I deserve that.. " her voice cracked lightly as her soft red eyes trivled back to his moving her arms once again close to his, as she gave her son a soft whisper in his ear" am sorry," her voice wasn't sexale but calming like a mother would said. Martha missed him so much, she didn't care if he hurt her. Or plan on doing all kinds of bad things on her. She didn't care. A soft sigh left her lips as a nother hug was brought close to his body, as once again her large breast pressing up against his face. And her lower lag agest his groin with out her knowing. "Now , I well only be here for a while, so please do talk about your self.. I wish to hear more about my son, I missed so much of your life. But it upsets me to see my first son doing such bad things." She said softly fixing her human brown strands of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Alma rested herself down on the mates with a heavy sigh, "I wasn't expecting him to take it so well." She then laid back and pulled herself up against her lover, "Maybe he won't mind if his child has two loving mothers?" She asked with her smile present again.

Alex smirked at the notion that his bother was a stripper, "Well. Considering how much of a man who really father is with all his pets, it makes sense for him." That was when he felt her hand on his face. His eyes shifted to red when he felt the impact, "Don't apologize mother." He punched her back exactly in the same place that she did to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Aora smiled softly at the fact , he wasn't upset? It made her feel slightly better about every thing. Moving her hands over to her lovers belly paying it softly.aora disnt say a word as she watched the male leave , there was no need to say any thing. Laying her back on the bed and looking up with Alma as a large smile crossed her face."am so .. Glade.." The spider demon felt better her chest disnt feel heavy any more. And the fact that they can be together brought happyness to her eyes.

Once he left and whent to his room, it has bean along day . so of course the male alpha would sleep in, the room dark, not a small sigh of ligh in his room. As the words that trivel in his head about the surprise later in the night left his mind. Alxe was walking down the hal l to her room, in her small cat form. Stoping in her tracks to see the door to her masters room.. No, I hate him, selfish bastered.. I need to leave this place.. Forever.. Never to return! I fucking hated what he did! Betrayed me! Alxe lost in her mind of nothing but revenge. Her small cat eyes looked on his door. Staying there in that one spot for almost an hour debateing either or not to go in. For what reason? After her mind was made up, the small neko turned into human form and slowly open the door to his room. She knew he was a sleep by the sounds of him snoring. Alxe stood at the door way for a moment before slowly closeing the door and walking in. Why am I doing this? Am I really this desperate for a cuddle? Alxe being fully naked from being in her cat form. She got into bed with him, roleing to her side as she press her body close to his, so worm, nice, and relaxing, why do I love being this close to a nother male? She wondered as she snugle close to the alpha. As what JJ said about the surprise he would get. It being alxe sleeping in the same bed with him.

Martha wanted to stay close to him, not leting him go, not wanting to let him go, untill he pushed her away from him. She leason to his words , almost making her cry , but she hade to suck it up, Martha never cryed in her life and ahes not going to start now. Looking deep into his eyes as Martha trivled her hands to his face. Smiling at him "you look like your father.. I didn't come because am so disappointed in you.. I love you! And yet you become a drug dealer! It's bad enough that your brother became a male striper! Doing the same shit as you!" She yelled as her soft hand became a hard slap across the face." Alxe! " he'd dark voice slowly died down as she covered her mouth and pulled his face close to hers as she kissed his red mark check" am so sorry! I just got mad.. " now it made sence at why Martha hated the neko, having the same name as her first son and being rude to her lover draw the line. Martha loved her son alittle to much, maybe thata the reason why be is what he is..
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Alma struggled to pull herself back to her feet on her now borderline numb legs, "Master." Her head drooped down, "Most sincere apologies." Her eyes stayed focused on the ground.

The alpha just sighed and shook his head, "No need. I'm not upset about it." He set down the bag with Alma's remedies, "I sort of knew about it already. You two have always been a little closer than typical." He then took a syep back to the door, "Never did say you couldn't get a little close."

Alma lifted her head at the smirking face of their master, "I understand master." Her hands rested on her belly then looked to Aroa, "Then there is no conflict?"

The alpha nodded, "All of you belong to me, but I have no qualms with my pets having relationships with one another." He then walked out, "Go ahead and enjoy yourselves. I'm headed to my room for a bit."

----------------

Alex took a step back expecting Martha to attack him only to feel her cover his face with her beasts and keep him there. If it weren't for the fact that Martha was his mother, this would be a lot better. He pushed Martha off him, "Miss me? I guess that's why you never decided to say hi once in a while. Dad's not that much of a hard ass."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

((Holy shit! Really !/that got to suck !/am so sorry, as long as things are geting better. Also happy valentines day!))

•••°•••
Aora enjoyed playing with her wolf yuki, playing with her wet folds, and playing with her body. As her self using her exstra hands to play with almas bodys and her own, using her wet tounge to move into her hole , spining around at her entrnce. Geting he'd body closer and closer to her orgasim. Once there bodys grew hoter and hoter from the close female sex. Aora pushed her fingers in deeper in her hole as her body begain to shiver at her high clamaxe. Dripes of clear liquid drop from the two females wet folds. Unlike Alma as the spider demon cleaned her off. What cough her by surprise was to head her masters voice. Jumping to her feet as she looked back at the tired she wolf and back at her master."n-no master am so sorry, I.. I can explain! " she said softly as her pink checks slowly turned a soft red. Hoping he wasn't upset by this.

-----------------

Martha gave him a strict glare. Crossing her arms under her chest coseinf her breast to pop out more. Yes indeed she is a good lookin mother, nor did she look like a mom. A soft sigh left her red lips as she keeped all her eyes on him. "Alxe... " her voice sounded deep, and disappoint. Sadness filled her eyes to see her first son, being a big time drug dealer. Her eyes slowly turned red showing her true eye color twords her son. "I know I look good.. Now, let me guess waiting for a new shipment of weed?" She asked her voice heavy, as the end of her words cracked at seeing him. I am so mad at him, but I can't help but love him! Moving her body close to his as she gave him a deep hug, as her breast press agest his face. Her hands moving into his dark hair missing him." I miss you!" She whispered softly moving her hips close to hia body.

(( I would like them to fight, because he is abit cold hearted. Ovo so you can see~))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

(Sorry about the wait. Really stressful last couple weeks. Someone stole my car and stuff. I was out of the job for two weeks and I really hope I can keep my apartment. I got my car back, but my stuff is still missing)

With the package in hand, the alpha slowly walked to Alma's room where he was figuring that she would be with his child draining her energy as much as he was. What broke his train of thought was the sounds of two feminine moans. His hand slowly opened the door two see Aroa and Alma on the bed, together.

He waited until Alma's near howl as Aroa's tongue brought her to her climax. When Alma's legs fell limp at each side or Aroa's head, the alpha cleared his throat, "I hope I'm not interrupting.

---------

The young man stared at his watch while his toe tapped at the ground, "Come on. I don't have all day." He ranted to himself before the wind kicked up and lifted the dress of a woman enough to get a view, "Hot damn. Look at the le-" His eyes then shrank to pin picks when he saw who it was, "Heh. Hi mom." A nervous smile streaked across his face.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 pm

The surprise wasn't about her or have her invale but instead it hade to do with alxe. As the plant layed goten her self up from the wooden surface and on to her feet. As she moved away from her lover but before she did , placeing a soft kiss to her masters before watching him leave.

Once the master moved away from the grean house , he could hear soft moans and grons from the two females up stars. Aora keeped her movment with her tounge and her fingers as she moved them around her opening moaning softly as she got closer and closer to the edge as the same with her wolf lover. Licking her hole and playing with her clit making her want to climaxe to the edge.

((Next post is it okay if you play as the first son of your male chara the son of Martha as I well be showing how she is doing, and such if that's okay?))

The sky dark and week, the rain pored hard agest the young women , and the wind blowing hard agest the small unprella to protect her from the hash rain. It has bean two days and lucky for her Martha was able to swollow one soul and hade two in her souless bag to take home. Her body still week wanting and needed more souls to power up her body . still in her human form the demoness still needed to gather afew more souls just incase . because 3 souls isn't enough for her power. As the dress fly up from the powerful winds . "I hate this human world.. I can't wait to go ho-" her words cut off at the sight of her son. Her body stood there in silent "y-YOU!" She yelled at him abit upset at the sit of him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm

The alpha slowly pulled his shaft ftom JJ's filled slit after she told him she was tired, "Alright them Miss Jal. I'll let you rest up here." His hand softly rubbed along her stomach, "Though I do look forward to that little surprise." He pulled his pants up before looking to his seeded pet, "I'll see you in the morning beautiful." He pressed one more soft kiss to her lips before leaving the green house with Alma's medicine.

Alma's legs shivered as her juices started to leak out of her opening and onto Aroa's tongue. She began panting after the first orgasm hit and only grew more intense the longer her spider pleasure her, "Oh hon. Right there. I'm almost there." Her walls attempted clamping down on Aroa's tongue.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:03 pm

JJ kissed her Alpha back deeply feeling his tounge slip deep in her mouth. As there tounge dance over domanice. Once the kissing stoped as jel removed her lips from her masters warm mouth. " shh, its a surprise, and surpizes must be keeped quite." She joked placeing her finger over her lips. Her body still close to his , feeling the heat from his body over come hers. It felt wonderfull "now love~ mama has goten tired." She said in honestly her body felt hot but , week as the second round goten her body to worked up. Unlike the other slaves that can last many rounds she coundnt as her planet body is slightly week.

All six of her dark red eyes moved up not able to see her face because of the belly bump in the way but she used her imagination and though of how sexy she might look moaning her name and moving around to her touch. As her free hands wraped around her body feeling her soft body under her touch. But she did as told moving her tounge deeper and faster licking the wetness from her folds. As soft moans exscap her lips from her hands playing around with her own wet folds already turned on by this.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm

The alpha chuckled softly hearing her slight refusal to join him in his room for what might be only a fewvdays, "I suppose that if you feel that way, there's no changing your mind." He pressed a soft kiss into JJ's lips, "And what do you mean by a surprise?" He asked as he traced a finger along her side even while her walls continued to try and milk him of every drop of seed he had left.

There was something of a relief from Alma when she felt that Aroa's hand moved away, only for her to moan out loud once she felt Aroa's tongue, "Oh stars!" She blurted out without thinking. It was barely a minute before her mind started to fade to her lover's touch, "Deeper. More." She huffed while reaching her hands down to try and keep Aroa's head down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Still her back agest the wooden bench looking up at him. Her eyes open slightly turning back to a soft gray .it was so nice to see how kind and happy he was about having kids with all his pets. Moving her arms up to her pink hair pulling them up and tossing it from the corner of the bench. As the long air land on the dirt floor. He'd body still warm and hot from there second round. Moving her arm over her face taking in deep breaths."master~ I am fladered , I really am but sadly I must refease . "she added keeping her body relaxed on the wooden surfece. " why? Because I like it here.. And yes, that and trust me tonight you might have a surprise of your own. Not me but just wait" she smirked softly JJ knew alot about looking deep into other peoples mind but the fact that she can see little bits of incoming short bits of the future , it to bad that she could only see bits and only small parts of the future. A soft smile crossed her lips feeling his shaft still inside her. Her walls wraped around his thick shaft already pulseing knowing this well be a while before she could worn him out.

Moving her hands go her wet area moving around her wet clit. It was already twitching baging to be touched more. Placeing her hands to all over her soft skin, but she got bored so moving her hands away and relaxed it with her lips and tounge. Licking and sucking at the iner line wet tounge moving in and out of her tight wet hole.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:10 pm

In the moment, the alpha's head was filled mainly with the waning pleasure he felt after he had slept with his lover once again. Though after came the image of many pregnant lovers and their many children. An image that came mostly recently after Martha and JJ's willingness to bare their master children, "I don't mind." He spoke softly not wanting to pull his shaft loose from her even with her legs loosened away from him, "Though. If you want to move into my room until Martha returns, I certainly won't mind."

Alma let a smile come across her face as the more assertive side of Aroa made herself known once again. In her current state she was in no way to try and resist, though ultimately she didn't want to while Aroa had her way with her. As soon as she felt the sensitive flesh get touched by her feminine lover she let a loud moan and shifted her legs to keep her hands between her legs. The others were unhindered.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:57 pm

(JJ) feeling his body close to my own. His heat wave across my own. Feeling the orgasim washubf over my body. My lip already geting swollen from biting it to hard. Slowly removing my lags around from his hips for him to be let free. Jel looked up at her Alpha big glowly yellow eyes. Feeling the eyes slowly go deep in her soul. Not making her feel uneasy but relaxed. The air from the green house felt a warm and sunny . her eyes a soft pink , she couldn't help her self but read his mind, wanting to how he felt or what he was thinking about. It was force of hadet."sorry dear" she said softly feeling her belly full of his wolf seeds.

Aora laughed softly as she kissed her lover deeply "don't be slilly.. Love, he won't bother, he loves me " aroa said softly . the female spider always loved her master, and Alma. She didn't care about her master walking in and geting in trable she needed her at this moment. "First this first.." She purred geting on top of her . moving her free hands across her body and belly. As for her breast playing with the soft full of milk. "Yummy yummy , but I musten be selfish." Biting her lips hard moving her body close to hers as her hands move down her body from her face to her breast down her belly to her uper tigh. Already feeling her body twich from her touch."I want you here and now!" She yelled moving her body closer to almas but not to close to hurt the child. Moving her two free hands to her hot area , and the others to her breast and belly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:32 pm

The alpha shuddered as his release finished off what he had left. He huffed in effort to return his breathing until finally he looked JJ in the eye. His lips then pressed deep into his lover's for a moment longer unable to remove himself thanks to her legs tightly wrapped around his hips, "If you keep milking me dry like that, you will." He whispered as his high slowly dropped.

Alma smiled feeling as Aroa pulled her into her deceptively strong arms, "Why thank you Aroa." She playfully spoke as she was carried to her feminine lover's room. Once on her back in the very familiar room, Alma simply let Aroa do as she wished and lifted herself in the proper moments to let herself be revealed before her, "You sure the bump won't get in the way?" She asked feeling the immense pressure drop from her milk swollen breasts
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:21 pm

Her body felt hot and heavy as the more he shifted deeo and hard inside her the more she moaned hia name over and over again. Her walls tighten around his high shaft. Arching her back to the bench as the more she shifted her hips to his hard thrust. Feeling the sends enter her small wet hole filling her up, with his wolf seeds .biting her lips hard as she her self grew closer to her limit wanting to cum with him to release with him. As she heard his words she yelled "do it !! I want my master seeds inside me!" She yelled softly wraping her lags around his hips." I I can't wait, to have your child!" She moaned softly as small drip of droll slide from her lips.

A soft smile crossed her lips to feel the young wolf having a tight hold of her ass. Moving her body away from hers she got to her feet and smirked once again as her dark red eyes look down on her."well come my lady" she softly said . Moving over picking her up with her lower two hands . careing her to aroas bed room. Once to her room, and placed on the bed a smile crossed her face and moved down slowly to kiss her lips as she moved her lips slowly down her neck. Using her 6 hands to move all different angles to remove her clothing.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:38 pm

The hard thrusts continued into JJ's hole for several minutes whole his seeds continued to stir inside of her. His lips and fangs pressed gently into her neck. Steady pants and a hard throbbing inside of her signaled his release, "Here it comes Miss Jal. I'm going to cum inside you." He groaned before his seeds surged inside her once more. He remained hilted in her for a moment after his second release to ensure every drop was poured directly inside of her, "There you to my Jal." He whispered while a single hand trailed up het leg, "More seeds for your bounty."

Alma moaned softly into her kiss. Her hand reached around and took a solid grasp of Aroa's ass, "Lead the way beautiful." She spoke lifting herself carefully off of the wooden chair and eager to be with her other lover.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:58 am

Jal reached her arm behind his back pulling on his chest feeling his skin and muscle her body felt a powerful shock of pleasure once he shifted hard inside her. The lady's body shivering to his touch and wanting more of him as she felt his thrust going harder and deeper. As her walls tighten around his shaft once again telling him to keep it up to not stop. Having a child with him well be great , with him already a father of Martha's kids and now's almas ahes next on the list. Moaning his name from the high pleasure. The beach making squeaking sounds the more faster his shifts goten. Her breast moving at the same past as well. Wanting him to moan her name once again , for her it was so hot when he did that.

Aora smirked softly and noded"that's true, don't worry though I well be gentle on the you and the cute baby of yours " she smirked watching her eat , she is such a cutie. As the female ate her snack the spider demon got.close and kissed her deeply" well, how about my room?" She asked the wolf
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 am

The alpha kept his plant pinned to the bench, "I don't see why not. Especially if you want another child." He rubbed the head of his still solid shaft against her white stained lips. He thrusted all of his weight into her in one heavy movement that shook every fiber of her.

Alma let a small laugh come up with the spider's words after the plate was set down in front of her, "If I wasn't this far pregnant I would take you up on that offer." She reached up and forced a kiss on Aroa's lips, "I'd like to be comfy on my bed if you plan on playing with me again." Directly after she went straight for her meal.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 am

A happy smirk crossed her lips as she noded , " I would love to have a child with you master!" She yelled in exsiment she was excited that Martha would have a nother child even after having a bad time with two. Martha belives that she well indeed have a third one and this one well not come out to be like the other two. Pulling him close to her body once again jal wanted them to have a second round, twice is better then once."master may we? Please, a-again" she asked shyly , her checks making a soft pink color from asking him. She was still in the mood and with mister con on top of her made the plant female even more hoter.

Aora begain to cook right away making something very simple . boiled egg with a side of cut up tomatoes with large cut up slices of chease on top. But to make more then one seeing its a wolf child."alright " she begain to cook in a rush placeing 5 eggs to boil and already cuting up the tomatoes and chests all she hade to wait for was the eggs once done she cut them open and added some black galet peper on the eggs and some different spices on the cheese to add more flavors to it. Handing it over to her wolf lover." Here ya go cutie.and I bet master is busy with her so once your done~ we can do it here if you wish" she said in a sexale tone biting her lips abit rough showing the demon wolf women that she wanted her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:19 am

The alpha smiled hearing her words, "I love you too Miss Jal." He slowly shifted himself so she was on her back with him on top of her, "So. Martha has decided that she wants another child." He pressed a kiss on her lips, "Do you feel like trying for one as well?" He asked before she felt his shaft slip out of her.

Alma rubbed the bump with a small sigh, "He's wanting something with egg. Maybe add some vegetables in it?" She asked as she set herself down at the table, "Do you think that JJ will have worn our master enough to be alone for a little?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next