Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This World to the Next (private. mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

This World to the Next (private. mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 pm

(bump. Hopefully my job stops trying to kill me now.)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 am

Westwood chuckled lightly hearing the elation in her voice from her first session with him, "Yes. I did enjoy it." He spoke using one hand to search around for the blanket to cover his new found lover. The calming sounds of the storm's disipation lead the dragon to sleep.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Rozy felt exhausted fromt the experience. She blushed and said “I never felt anything like it before.” She snuggled against his body as she was truly his. She said “did you enjoy it” she looke dup in his face hoping he did” slowly the storm began to fade
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:32 am

Westwood slowly pulled his shaft from her then laid himself onto his side while staying beside his new found lover, "Glad you enjoyed it." He said to her now wrapping one of his arms around her delicate frame, "Maybe not teaching you all night. But I think that was a good first lesson." He spoke feeling relieved of that pressure from before.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:16 am

Roxy arched taking him fully into her womb and screamed out as she orgasmed a lighting bold hit a tree right outside there window witch burst open from heavy winds from the storm roxy felt something being filled inside her her unaware that westwood just took her as his bride and now the beast had made its heir. Roxy panted as she continued to feel westwood shooting his load intio her it was like he had been waiting forever to do this. Roxy was panting unsure what to say but “wow”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 am

Westwood grunted as he felt his end slowly reaching, "They won't. I'll be your protector." He spoke before one last groan. Roxy could feel a rush as his seed flooded into her waiting womb. He needed that release badly and his body showed that.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Roxy rocked her hips alittle gasping ad westwood moved her alittle for more access to her body. Roxy had never felt the feeling westwood was giving her roxys moans grew alittle louder with each thrust as westwoods cock seem to be hiting all the right spots it was like westwoods body had a mission and it wasn’t gonna fail it. she gripped to what ever she could grab when he said he teach her to the sun rose she said “what…..if…oh god…what if…..they come.” She moaned trying to talk. Unaware the thought of anyone taking her from westwood would enrage him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 pm

The dragon moved one of his claws down to her hip as he continued, his claw lifting her leg to allow him more access to her vulnerable body, "Then I will teach you until the sun comes up." He spoke as his thrusts began speeding up.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Roxy was calming down as he asked if she was better she nodded and said “please don’t stop I want to learn everything. It feels weird but in a good way.” She blushed and moaned as her began to move. She said “its so big. I can feel it moving going so deep.” She moaned as she instinctly kissed westwood
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Westwood had been starved of this attention for quite some time and now had his opportunity to indulge his desires with this innocent young woman, "Feel better now?" He asked her feeling how tight her walls felt around his rock hard shaft. Slowly he began to pump his weight into her to help build the emotion in the act.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Roxy felt westwood pull her forward and kiss her she returne the heated kiss she felt her heart race wondering what this feeling was she was feeling. She was blushing as she felt him roll them over and she was on her back and his massive frame stood abover her. She could see mis emerged memberign hearing his words and watched as he fully engulfed himself into her body a scream of pain escaped her as she hugged westwood tightly till the pain slowly eased. She could feel something inside her throbbing pulsing. Her inside tighter squeezing westwoods cock as if her body was begging for him to seal there bond. As the process began a storm could be heard forming outside
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Westwood slowly pulled her frame close up to him and pressed his scaled lips to hers for a moment, "It will make things much better." He spoke before slowly turning them over so that her back was against the mattress, "Now just relax. It will hurt a bit the first time, but that will end very early on." He spoke to her before she felt him thrust entirely inside of her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Rosy mind seem fuzzy as he pushed more of his slimy reptile member inside her tight virigin pussy. Westwood some how could sense he was meant for this. He also had a feeling if he did this she would receive a child for this deed. Roxy was nervous not sure what was going on but the feeling was making her hot and wet she said “ill learn if you wan t to teach me. if you think it will help.” Her inside already clenching down on him weather or not roxy truly wanted this didn’t matter at this point as both was passed the point of no return
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Westwood liked the sudden shift in Roxy's actions, "Then do you want to learn how it happens?" He asked her as he ran his claw tips into her hips, "And you said that they might think I'm a god earlier. Worst thing that will happen is that they think their god accepted his tribute." He spoke slowly slipping more of him into her walls.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Roxy was bright red when westwood asked her about kids. She then gasped feeling his arousel rubbing her lips and she moved slightly enough for the tip to slide slightly inside her.making it almost irresistible for westword to resist. Rozy said “only storys and the people at the church told us not to seek answers or more storys they told us we must stay pure.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Roxy could feel another wet feeling rub up against her already moist lips, 'curse you arrousal' he thought to himself hearing her sweet and innocent moans, "Roxy? Do you know how kids are made?" He asked wanting that pressure to go away.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Roxy didn’t know about westwoods inner struggle. She then felt him lay down she crawled ontop of him her full body pressed against his now his cool scales could even feel a wetness growing between her legs. A soft moan escaping her lips feeling his smoot claws stroking her body. She said “I trust you my hero. You could never scare me. no matter how many sides you have im here for you as you are for me.”
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Westwood could take in that scent from Roxy which made resisting even harder than it already was, "I might be the last one you want to really be with. I've got a side to me that will probably turn you away." He said to her slowly stroking Roxy's frame with the tips of his claws enjoying the soft feel of her skin against his slick and hard scales. He laid back onto the bed to let Roxy rest into his body.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Roxy said “I hope it will be soon. Im tired of running. I just want to stay with you.” She stradled one of his legs as she snuggled in his arms wanting to stya warm and protected her sweet innocent scent calling to westwood to fulfill a part of destiny rosy hoped westwood let her stay in his arms for the many hours ahead before sunrise
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 pm

At this point, Westwood was feeling incredibly thankful that his black scales hid any kind of heat rising to his cheeks, "Once we've gotten that crazy church or whatever off our backs I'm sure that we won't have to worry about running anymore." He said to her resisting every urge he had to take advantage of this vulnerability.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Roxy blushed and said “your not scary to me. you’re a brave man. Your my hero.” She stared into his eyes. Leaning up and kissed him. She blushed and pulled back and said “I can relax you holding me. I just wish we didn’t have to run.” She hugged her nude body more against his her breast pressing more into him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Westwood couldn't help but to chuckle lightly when she told him that she was scared, "I'm scarier than anything you'll see. Trust me on that." He spoke as his claws gently pressed into her frame, "For now. Try to relax. We have to start moving again when it hits sunrise." He said to her feeling her body pressed into his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Roxy snuggled into westwoods reptile body. he was so warm and her body constantly bged for them to connect more intimately. she didn't know why though. she said "thank you. im scared." they been through so much togather after all this westwoods done nothing but protect her. he was her hero. though the thoughs of him fresh in her mind all she wanted was his comfort for him to not let her go
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:42 am

Westwood wrapped his arms around the young woman and kept her close to him, "It's alright. Everything will be fine." He spoke to Roxy softly patting her back while he pressed her into his warm reptilian body, "He's not here and I won't be leaving your side any more." He spoke trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Roxy was shaking and said “I dunno I was alone and I got up to go looking for you I heard a noise when I turned around.” She was shaking more and continued “a hooded man was in here I dunno why he was in here then you were here and he was gone.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World to the Next (private. mature)   This World to the Next (private. mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World to the Next (private. mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next