Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:40 pm

The wolf growled in a near animalistic manner before Alex could feel the rubber inside of her start to fill with his seeds. Several deep breaths signaled that he was finally finished with his actions. He licked Alex's cheek while his hands drifted along her hips, "I told you already. You aren't in heat. You can't conceive right now." He then slowly slid his shaft from her, the condom stuck inside of the young neko, "Not that I wouldn't take care of a pregnant maid under my care." He slowly and agonizingly pulled the used rubber from her until it was completely removed..
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Gasping for air ,as her body grew hoter and hoter "ah! W-wait I don't what that am not ready for kids!" She gasp abit as she let out a soft moan wrapped her arm around his neck enjoying the pleasure he was giving her, his think long shaft going in and out of her wet tight hole , moaning and biting his neck trying to relaxe but it felt to good for her, why did this felt so good?! The faster h got the more the bed started to shack , the sound of wet squishy sounds fuled the room , as for the sound of her moans , ranging from loud and powerful to cute soft meows. Alxe body shaking from this hot sex. She didn't want this to end it was too good , feeling him pound harder and harder inside her as she arched her back once again as she was geting close once again.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:21 pm

The wolf pushed himself as deep as Alex's unused body would allow him to. His rod completely hilted into his new play toy, "I'm a wolf. I don't exactly do gentle." He spoke before he started his swift thrusts. The wolf trusted harder and harder the longer their session lasted. The new pressure he felt on his hips made the wolf grin, she was loving her attention and he could tell, "Next time will be bare. No rubber getting in the way of the two of us." He spoke in his deep tone before nipping at her neck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:29 pm

She looked up at the male strong figure, he was a nice muscular bult man, strong arms , nice core it was impressive . she keeped eyeong his body for awhile untill she felt the rubery condone enter her small hole. Grasping the sheats she bit her bottom lip trying to hold back any moans or a soft gasp of pain seeing this was her first time." Be gentle please." She baged once again she knew she was asking to much of him already but she wanted this to feel good and not to hurt so much. She shifted her hips softly as she felt his full shaft enter her tight wet hole, "ek," she gasp leting out a soft cute meow. His member felt great , she could feel the pulse from the shaft , and how think it feels , her lags did this on its own as it wraped his wast not leting him go, she moved her hands to his chest feeling his strong muscles how nice they feel , and the smell he gave off , was incredible. Feeling his thrust come in she started to moan softly enjoying this more then she though , him going soft and then hard , when it needed to be hmshe bit her lips alittle harder as she moved her hips with his enjoying this beautiful seson
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:16 pm

The wolf slowly undid all of his clothing the instant that he removed himself from his position from atop of Alex. While the large shaft was among the more interesting views that she would have received, his muscle structure was also rather impressive as well. He slowly rolled the lubricated rubber over his rod, something he didn't seem to want to do right now, but she still needed to get used to him in some way, "You're lucky I'm feeling gracious enough to grant this. I really want to feel what those slick lips feel like wrapped around me." He once more mounted his play thing still clothed in the very revealing uniform. The head of his shaft pushed up against her slick lips, "And how you react when I fill you with wolfenstien seeds."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Alxe looked away from him, "please get off," she baged softly covering her face being alittle imbarest of how she looked, with her lags open and her left boob out. She sigh softly"okay fine, just fine a condome and get this over with " she added as she crossed her arms abit upset that the though of him being dominet over her. She waited for him to get a condome and was now able to see his harden member. The female was abit worryed , how was that going to fit inside asmall hole like hers? Alxe absorbed him seeing what he was going to do next, feeling the head of his shaft slowly going it she bit her lip and layed her head back. As her body grow hot once again, she wasn't in heat it just when she starts to get horny her body grow hot from sex.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:52 pm

The wolf grinned when she let herself fall back on the soft mattress and he followed her down until he was completely on top of her. His body pinning her down, his legs keeping hers wide open, "Well. Maybe if I can find a condom we can keep up our fun. Or I can always ride you now. You might look good covered in white, or filled with it." He asserted every ounce of dominance he possessed over her and was eager to show it, "You're not in heat right now. It would just be for fun."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:42 pm

His body felt so warm ,strong. She quckly shook her head trying to get that idea out of her head. She layed her body back on the bed still hot from the pleasure, what surprised her was the unexpected kiss from him, his tongue , the soft lips on hers felt wonderful, as she used her hands to push him away , he didn't get off instead his kiss grew stronger , she tasted his tongue in her mouth, as she didn't want to kiss him back from how much she was mad at him, but she just desited to just move her tounge with his, hoping he well get off. Once so she moved her head to the side for him to stop kissing her, she moved her arms to her face trying to cover how pink her face was"a-are we done..?" She asked abit shy as her body slowly stoped shaking.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:35 pm

After he felt her body fall limp against his much stronger and larger body he slowly pulled his dripping fingers from her opening and lifted them to his lips. He licked the juices off his two fingers. He looked down to his newest play thing and pressed his lips tightly to hers. His tongue now attempting to play dominance to Alex's. Her taste suddenly flooded into her mouth the longer he forced the kiss.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:29 pm

What he was doing to her wasn't helping her the slightest"ah I, I don't " she moaned softly as her clear liquid started to drip down his fingers , her walls tighten around his two fingers once he started to finger fuck her faster,"ha.. Aa" she let out soft gasp as she shifted her body more as she didn't know it droll started to leak from her lips his hot breaths was making her so close as she arched her back and let out a loud moan as her walls tighten his fingers as she came hard, and first time doing so"n,no more... Please" her body shivered under his touch as her body got hot from the high pleasure she just hade."c-can we stop ah " she said softly falling back on the male as she took deep breaths trying to cook down her body, she looked over and blushed seeing his face, she looked away wiping the droll from her lips.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:21 pm

The wolf licked Alex's neck as her sudden reaction to his touch seemed to change her mood, "You enjoy it?" He asked before slipping a second finger into her and pumping faster, "I can do much more with you on all fours." He whispered with a sudden tight grip on her breast, "Of course, you were the one that said you don't want it." He nipped at her ear with a husky breath while he kept her trapped in his grip.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 pm

The more he played with her wet folds the more she started to moan and shiver from his touch, but why did it felt so good? She layed her head back neck to his as she stick her tounge out lightly biting on it trying to contrle her self, her body slowly grew hot the more he played with her lower region "ah, ha" trying to get words out of her mouth was hard ,once he used his thoum to tease the harden nipplr her body started to shift and shake more , she was already hot from his fingers , she hated him but he knew how to touch a women in the right places. She moved her hips alittle more , trying to calm her self down ,somthing inside her was close, it felt heavy , almost like she was about to explode "ah!w-what is .. This feeling!" She moaned loudly as she shifted her hips up as she was close to her orgasim.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:07 pm

The way she shook in his grip made the wolf grin while his hands worked their magic on her body, "I ultimately decide when I want to try. Maybe one time I'll try in my much larger animal form." Slowly he started to slip a finger inside her folds and began to pump it into her. His other hand fondled her breast, a finger swirling on her nipple just to make her squirm in his arms.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Her body shifted to the side as she felt his hands move up to her folds , her was , turned to a bright pink as she felt his finger noveibg across her folds "ah.." She let out a soft gasp from his touch, as his other free hand moved to her breast that grow hard from his tenchen he was giving it."pl, please make this quike." She baged as she felt werid whith her lags wide open like this "or the next day , and the day after that" she finished his sentence as he said he wount try to bread her today.alxe tryed to stop shaking but she could not help her self, she was nurves and sesitive. Wanting him to finish was all she though about as she let out a soft gasp , which almost sounded like a moan, as he touched her folds.she moved her hand to her mouth as she tryed to stay quite.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:52 am

The wolf waited in his room exactly as he had done previously. His eyes staring at the door until Alex finally came through the door, "Good girl." He commented before she sat into his lap and showed exactly how much larger he was compared to her. Slowly his hands shifted to her legs and shifted her legs open, "Now Alex. I promise not to attempt to breed you today or tonight, but I will need to know those little bits of you." With her legs open, one hand drifted between her legs and the other slipped her breasts loose from the maid's shirt.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:40 am

Wait, I was sleeping in his room the hole time? She let out a soft sigh feeling his strong arms off of hers,her body still shaking from what just happen she noded to the male and walked into the room after him. Moving her both hands to each arm , the more she walked closet to him the more her body shook as her lags begain to wable . she hated to be afrade but the eyes he gave her and the amount of power he hade scared her or anyone. She saw him set on the bed like a few moments ago as she walked up to him and sat on his lap. Every touch he gave her made her shiver ,her sint wasnt strong nor week, it was a mix of a cat , a female and a human but more felin the human. He was taller then her ,so her feet wasn't able to touch the floor because of it, a soft color tan was her skin color and her eyes having a cute heart in the middle of her eyes looked cute, that and it would randomly change into cat eyes , alxe didn't know why. Biting her lip softly hoping this was over soon as she felt his hands on her soft body parts which was making her jump slightly , trying her best to sit still.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:24 am

Slowly his hand slipped from her body and the pressure that was on Alex's body was released, "Your apology is accepted Alex. You will meet me in my room again. Then you will let me do as I wish." He stepped away from Alex and slowly walked back to the room they had been in previously. His oppressive aura slowly vanished the further he stepped away from her and vanished with the sound of an opening door.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:16 am

Starting to walk down the hall alittle more ,but then stoped it was to quite , way to quite maybe I should go back? She though alxe didn't see this coming as the demon wolf slams her body to the wall, looking up at his eyes felt like her soul was being riped in half just by looking at him, "n no please am sorry am sorry!" She yelled feeling his hands slowly go up her skirt . hearing him say thoses things about breading her or braking her , made her scared and worryed"no am sorry I do as you wish for now on! Please I... Am sorry am sorry!" She cryed repeating 'am sorry' over and over as her voice died down from talking and looked down , biting her lips trying not to cry so much "please.. S..sir I well do as you wish just don't.. Am not ready for this!" She baged looking back up into his demonic eyes as he can see in hers sadness, fear, and hatetread, as her body shook under him afade of what he was going to do next , maybe do as he was going to do fuck her here and now. Which she didn't want for the fact she just ment him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 am

Things were silent for the moment. The soft tapping of her heels on the hard floor being the only thing present for the moment. Then came the angry growl of the werewolf before he nearly slammed Alex into the wall. One hand grabbing her leg and the other keeping her from moving. His angry yellow eyes glared into her soul, "I was simply going to use my hands to explore that body of yours, but it appears that you want more than just that." His hand slowly ran up her leg and neared her untarnished flower, "Perhaps you wish to start attempting to breed here and now instead of taking it gradually. I certainly would not mind breaking you in sooner."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:54 am

She tryed to fix her shirt that keep puffing up showing her nice shap ass , she layed her back to the wall as she pulled up the white stockings , as she was about to put on the the black cute high hills but she looked over and saw him on the bed pating his lab, quckly she shook her head no"no, that's simple am not doing anything with you! I know you think you owne me , but no!" She yelled puting on the high hills and stepping out the door and into the hall, she walked down the large hall it looked nice , clean, rich, so many doors down the hall she stoped in the hall just taking a few steps away from her room, just looking down the hall. Looked like a part of a scarey movie. She crosed her arms taking in a deep breath knowing she's in for a hand full for disobeying his order, am more then a sex tool, am a neko just because am different I hate this , better then those monsters back in the prisen but no."ass hole , am not his sex toy, nor his property.. The fuck dose he think he is.. But an scared .." She whispered to her self as she huged her waist , making her breast pop out slightly more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:41 am

The male shifted slightly before sitting down on the mattress, "I wish to become more familiar with your body." He patted his lap giving her the hint, "It's something I do with any females I bring into my home for any length of time." He took her name though hardly reacted to it, "If I feel like using your name. I will." He stayed staring at her, his eyes emphasizing his previous order.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:32 am

She gave him a glare when she heard , property dosent need more, she's a women have alittle respect. Geting to her feet she removed the covers from her body showing her soft nuded body to the male in frount of her,covering her large breast with her arm, she walked over to him and begain to put on the outfit, it was abit tight around the waist but other then that it was confurble. The fact that there was no panites and bda made this abit harder for her"w,where is the .. Never mind.." She was going to ask him where the panites and bra was but knowing him he might say ,property dosent deserve privirtice or he night say he liked a nice view of her cleaning. She let out a soft gasp of air from her chest as she looked at the make before her"my name is alex, please call me Alex rather then property its really annoying " the female added as she cracked her knuckles ready for what he has for her"what would you like me to do first 'sir'" she asked the male.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 9:12 am

The male stared at the newly shifted young woman with what looked like a lack of caring for the fact she was nude, "You make it sound like property deserves more than what I've already given you." Draped over his arm was a black and white set of french maid's clothing, everything to the short cropped skirt and the uniform shirt that was form fit to exaggerate her breast size. Then she was sure to notice the lack of panties or undergarments, "You said you preferred to be a maid in my service. You'll be wearing this while in my presence and home."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:51 am

Those where the last words she heard from him, as she thought more, and more about him using her for such thing, to make more of her kind by ,fucking her endlessly poping out a child one after another, the feline jumped awake from such a horable idea hoping he dosent do such a thing. The though made her shiver down her kitty spine, the small cat stretch the body out , and purred softly, enjoying the soft bed she was on, the room around her was very nice in colors in rang of blue,black, and purple .the small cat stayed in the bed looking around as she licked her pae , there was no one but her, the place smelled like him, but no men touching her with sharp noddles and such, looking around more she saw a small window as the cat jumped over to the window and looked out side , it was dark too dark, no prablem her kind can see in the dark very well what bother her was that her head started to hurt from the lack of food , the small brown tabby feline jumped back over to the bed and started to eat the food , trying to eat slow knowing it well hurt her if she ate it to fast, the fish was delight , with he added meat made it better. Before shifting back to her human form she licked her body alittle for awhile as she shook her body and jumped off the bed landing on her small pink paws ,a light glow was around her as she was back in her old form , naked for all to see, covering her chest , she ran over to get something to waire to leave the room. But why now? He wasn't here? She smirked softly as she layed her naked body on the bed leting out a soft sligh laugh ."this bed.. So soft" she purred happfully . hearing the door open she jumped off the bed quckly and covered her self with the covers "have you heard of knocking!?" She yelled as she blushed softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:35 am

The wolf growled at her attitude and glared at her, "For that remark, I might actually use you as breeding stock when you're well enough for such activity." He spoke with a dark tone while he forced her to look into his eyes, right until she fell into her sleep.

The next time the neko would awake she would find herself on a bed with a plate of rather expensive looking food. The rest of the room appeared just as expensively furnished. Another thing she found herself was alone. No blood soaked male werewolves, no lab coats, no life other than her in that room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next