Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:41 pm

Emma felt a small shiver crawl up her spine when she saw that smile. It was something that she wasn't all that used to on David, mostly because he was always so disgusted by the sheer fact that she existed, "We-" Her voiced cracked for a second when he seemed to get the information that he wanted, "Well, if you ever need anything, you know whe-" She was cut off by the slamming door which she just sighed out, "-to find me." After that, she rushed to the door to lock it feeling the crawl in her spine to turn into pure ice.

Will, in his human shape, shifted slightly when Nova rubbed her head into his back and groaned out slightly when Nova asked if he was awake, "Well, I am now." He muttered out seemingly exhausted after the amount of magic he had cast in his brief battle with the queen, "Something the matter?" He asked trying to look over his shoulder even if his current form made it somewhat difficult to try and get that the sight of Nova nearly attached to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolland chuckled after taking the small stroll to the inn, possibly to just enjoy some peaceful and private moments with Uma, "It's a quaint city. Aside from the one or two rambunctious youngsters trying to look like they're bigger than they are." He added in softly stroking her side while he had her pulled into his side, "Perhaps when we get our own room we can plan a little bit about what more we're going to do. Or if you're less in the planning mood we can see about getting back into starting that family."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:40 pm

“Magical lizard you say? Well thank you for the information glad to know your still useful~” he chuckled giving her a gentle smile, but under that smile was nothing happy about his idea. The man turned around with his back facing the owner of the shop leaving her alone once more. The man lifted his hoodie over his head to cover his face from the outside world. The moment The door closed behind him he activated the scroll That was in his hand, once done he whispered a spell in a different language. A gust of wind hit his body as his large cloak raised up into the cold air showing a lot of his hidden compartments that the cap covered. Once the scroll given him the answer that he needed the human man chuckled evilly and was soon on his way back to the guild main headquarters, which was still wills home.

Speaking of will, nova open her eyes from the long sleep, with her body close what seems like will. Her body shifted to the side wrapping her arms around his back. The very toned body of the women kept eyes closed still slightly sleepy from this whole ordeal with the queen. Pressing her head onto his back rubbing her face into his clothing. Flashes of the event rush through her memory and there she remembered as to what happened back at the castle. “Will.” She called lifting her face from his back. “Will you awake?”
_____

Uma blushes from her lover gentle grip, of course after what he did to the knight only got her to chuckle. With the heavy armor knight trying to sit back up, but instead he waved his arms in large circles. Watching this display was similarly like watching a turtle trying to flip him self over. Uma turned around with her lover by her side to go to a inn for the meantime until the night rushes over. “This place doesn’t seem all that bad.” She added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Emma, still somewhat annoyed by David's insistent behavior that she was something disgusting, picked up the coin purse and started to slip her fingers through to make sure that the payment was proper and not some sort of slight of hand, "Thank you for your business." She added in half heartedly while she got to counting the silver, though she would have preferred gold. Without lifting her gaze from that bag, she shrugged her shoulders, "Silver Eyes is a hard one to track. Heard some rumors about him in all the kingdoms around here. There's even some that say he's out in the far East looking for magic lizards of some kind. For all I know, he could have moved in on the other side of the city."

Rolland sighed at the knight's attitude and his behavior. Instinct drove him to draw the sword the instant the new knight wound up for a blow. If it wasn't for Uma stopping the knight's fist with barely more than two digits then Rolland would have likely fully drawn his sword and the knight would have been missing an arm. The audible click of the sword reaching the scabbard showed that there was nothing more, "There's a thing about some demons, something you're learning now." He started in while he stepped up to the knight with his foot once again anchored in a balance point at the knight's feet, "If a demon doesn't like you, then your gift is going to be fairly worthless." He gave a brief wave to Uma for her to let the knight go before placing a hand on the knight's chest, "Just be glad you learned that here instead of a battlefield." He pushed forward and tripped the knight at his heel making the knight fall heavily on his back, "Well. That's over. Perhaps we can finish up what we were doing." He suggested to Uma before wrapping an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm

David cursed to never age, but just because he was cursed to never age didn’t mean he was Immune to sickness and powerful attacks. In the end of the day he’s still a human being with human needs. The very attractive man before Emma only stared her down as if she was some sort of gross monster. From what he has heard and seen of this woman is nothing but bad news and he wishes to stay a clean way from her. He ignored her eyes and felt the items pressed close to his chest, with the items he needed he motion his hand to a small brown cloth bag filled with nothing but silver coins. He removed the bag from his shoulders and tossed it on the surface of the counter without any thought. “Here, the orders is completely out of my reach.. I do not plan to do your dirty work.” He added gripping the scrolls and other items he needed from Emma. He slowly turned around to leave the shop and return to the harsh alleyway, but there he stopped and slowly turned to look at the women. “I just need a simple answer.. have you seen the silver eyes as of lately?” He questioned.

The man in flashy shining armor clearly from the west kingdom. From the well known warrior sir inferno and alongside his new plaything the man lips twitch in displeasure from his words. “How-dare-you! From the strongest demon that I’ve seen! Placed onto me such a powerful set of silver armor! You have no right to say such! And to be married to a rare goat!” He yelled but he couldn’t finish his words as Uma slowly took a few steps as her huffs clank loud onto the rock below her. “How sad.. seeing such a weak low life such as yourself depend on something as-“ “ I said quite you!” Everyone around the man begin to back away before things turned into a bloodbath. But with a swing of his large arm Uma stopped his fist before it could land onto her. The man tried to move his arm away from the women, yet with only using her thumb and index finger to keep his fist in place everyone gasp in shock at such a differ in strength. “As you were saying?” Uma asked watching the heavy armor man struggle to get free. “How pathetic.” She added.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Emma groaned under her breath when he challenged her at her ability to have everything, "Yes, yes. I have just about everything." She spoke in a dull manner while she pulled herself upright, "It would be a little neater in here if it wasn't just little old me in this shop all by myself. Especially with troublemakers out there making me worried if they're going to start a rampage, like the one you started a short time ago." She placed a finger tip to her lips while her eyes scanned the heavily cluttered up shelves, "Really? Six hundred years old and can't age, but now you don't have time?" She asked with a smirk before picking up a soft pouch that didn't make much noise when she shook it, a brief peak inside confirmed what she thought, "Got your dust right here." She spoke dangling the pouch by the threads holding it closed, "As for the scroll." She sashayed her way to a cabinet in the corner, "I'll more than likely have it here." She mentioned as the cabinet creaked its way open with an assortment of scrolls that were decorated in a variety of ways, the one that she was looking for was somewhat plain compared to others, "And this should be your scroll." She tucked the scroll under her arm while placing both items into David's chest, "I'm assuming that you have the payment. Along with a few other orders."

There seemed to be something of an air of familiarity while Rolland made his ways through the long streets, stores and the businesses intent on selling every ware and service that could be thought of. Whenever Uma may have had a question about a street or a way that seemed to remind the knight of something or another made it seem like he knew every single pebble that was laid out throughout the cobbled streets. Much of the looks of disdain seemed to wash over the Rolland in the somewhat nostalgic trace he was engulfed in. That was until the more unusual crowd began to pile up. The Southern Kingdom was such a home of oddities that most of it was just an every day occurrence, often only getting attention from children that were just getting used to the many species that made their homes here.

That was when some of the crowd shifted about to give Rolland and Uma the view of a knight that was showing off his brand new armor, something that Rolland wouldn't be caught dead in with the combination of gaudy design and more than likely unwieldly look that made it seem like just putting a little pressure on his chest and foot would make him fall over and roll around like a turtle stuck on his back. Of course that was when instead of acting with some tact, the knight called Uma a bitch, "No, Uma isn't my bitch. She's my wife. As for what she said, I have to agree. Whatever devil gave you that armor must really not have liked you." He had a confidant grin on his face, his weak hand resting comfortably on his sword in a way that made it sure that he was not going to draw the blade. Despite not nearly being as heavily armored as the male before him, he definitely had no reservations about his potential opponent, "You must be from the Western Kingdom. The way you speak really gives it away."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 pm

David slowly rolled his eyes at this dark elf display, he’s used to her actions for so many years. Ever since she was a young elf she has always showed off her body in one way or another to bed David. Of course David would rather fuck a ugly female spider then this elf before him as that’s how much he dislikes her. the immortal mage knight remain silent and gave her a cold hard glare. David would normally make a rude comment and or say somthing really stupid or far fetch. But deeply David keep his calm demeanor and waited for her to finish before looking back at the dark elf’s face. “ what do you want me to do? All I request is enchanted dust and a second hand scroll ... Emma what happen? I though you have everything? “ He asked taking a long look at the caos of the shop that once used to be very vibrant and well organized. David stayed quite letting out a deep breath in and out and turned to her. “ I don’t have time for your bull shit.” He said bluntly not carrying if this will hurt Emma’s feelings or turn her on he didn’t care.
_____oO______

Her fur covering any cold winds that pressed her body, she remain close to her master as possible walking through the known kingdom that she her self has never explored. Uma- the rare goat demoness remain silent and keep her eyes all around her not once did she turn to look at her master known as the great warrior of the holy kingdom inferno. Days after she destroyed the curse hanging over the city of the kingdom Uma desired to explore the unknown . First thing she saw are lots of demi humans and humans roaming around with out a care that Uma kinda welcome with open arms. But the further they walked and looked around the small shops, a lot of the demi humans didn’t wanted to look over to the demoness and a lot of them would run in fear but as for the humans. They just ignore her pretending she was never there in the first place.

All Uma could do was role her eye in disgust from everyone’s displeasures of her appearance. (( I have forgot what kingdom they went too)) durning this time a lot of smaller guilds have gathered around the main square for numbered amounts of reasons. But one in question was because one of the best knights was in the square and a lot of the guilds was watching this man in awe at how cool he looked and at how strong is really is. But this knight wouldn’t be so strong if it wasn’t for his demonic armor that was given to him when he made a deal with a demon and won that said deal.

Showing off his great armor in glory everyone gathered around wanting to touch it and or shake his hands in honor. Uma couldn’t see what the big deal was in the large crowd so she enter into the large group of people and doing so a lot of the people backed away killing the mood in the air as everyone turned in silence at the demoness. Uma turned her goat head left to right looking st everyone. “ what?” She asked walking over to the over confident knight. “ oh, so ... your the reason why there’s a crowd of people? Meh, oh by the way nice demonic armor .. I don’t know what low class demon you made a deal with to get that but how shameful.” She spoke and as she walked away the knight moved his arms and hands from his waist and began to walk to the demoness and sit inferno. “ is this your bitch? Keep her mouth shut.” He added and everyone either walked way or noded agreeing to the knight.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Emma had been listening to the many sounds not far away, the very familiar sound of the dying and those screaming for mercy. A rather common sound for this part of town, so all she did was casually reach for the elvish knife that had been dug into the wood behind the counter. There were a couple of nonchalant flips to judge the weight before she would end up taking on whatever was close and was likely to step inside her shop. Her back was to the stranger that now walked into her shop and was almost itching to drive the short blade into the throat of her would be attacker. That was until she heard a familiar voice coming from that stranger.

Emma in turn slammed the blade back into the wood she had been facing before and pirouetted to face her customer, "Oh goodness David. I was wondering if I was going to see you any time soon." She leaned herself up against the desk and intentionally pushed her bust together to make it more visible to the immortal human, "I'll probably have to go hunting for them. Haven't kept the most tidy shop as of late." She glanced over the controlled chaos that her shop had turned into, "Of course if you were going to be a strapping gentleman you may help me trying to find those two very specific things. You don't exactly find a scroll of second hand writing laying out on the street." She tapped a finger on her chin with a small grin, "I can close up the shop so we aren't interrupted while we go on that long and intensive search." Her voice lowered to a more sensual manner while she absent mindedly started to sway her hips back and forth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 4:45 am

As her vision grew darker soon her own awakeness will fade into a dark nothingness. But she mange to hear what she wanted to hear, feeling his warmth close to hers and as he cuddles his body closer to hers nova spoke her last words before passsing out fully. “ why? Did you do this? Your an idiot... “ she paused then she finished her last broken words. “ but I love you regardless.” And soon after those words she welcome darkness with open arms and was now passed out.

In her own world , she was only lost in a cloud of questionable out comes and questions. Like does his race do only dark magic ? And will the angel try to hunt them down one way or another? And what about- her mind soon changed like the weather. Sir inferno and his mistress, his mistress is a goat demoness maybe she can kill the angel or even weeken her to the point of no return ?! Can the demoness be strong enough to do such a desring task? And I wonder what David is up too finding that out..

_______oOo_________

Five dead bodies oiz large amounts of blood from they’re bodies, and soon after a six one was slammed hard against the hard ground smashing the mans head like a watermelon. Leaving a large splatter mess of brain. In the narrow ally the main man in question that killed these 5 men plus one more pulled a rug from his brown bag and dried his hands clean before putting it away. With his face well hidden and soon he made his way deeper into the ally way for more information. David in question doesn’t mind doing dirty work if it gets him somewhere. The deeper he whent the uglier it got what David is looking for is a scroll to track down second hand writers. Basically that means who ever wrot infernos name on the list the scroll will pin point the person who sign him up, and or if it really way sir inferno him self that sign up the scrol will inform him.

So it was a win win for David, since david has been alive for about 600 years he is very well aware of every place on the map and aware of the danger that leaks in a dangerous place such as this one. The echo sounds of his foot steps grew louder passing each closed in brick building. But the one he was looking for in particular is the magic item shop. After searching for some time he mange to find it and the owner of the shop was no other then a dark wood elf. David enter the store and saw the most beautiful women he has ever seen but David wasn’t in the mood nor did he wanted to mate with a dark elf. Because one; dark elf’s are far more deadly then your commen elf’s. And they will not hesitate to kill they’re mate to feed the young, so David didn’t want to be any part of it.

Instead he walked over to her and placed a small cloth bag on the counter in front of her and spoke in a harsh tone. “ a scroll of second hand writing... Emma ... it’s been awhile has it ? But any way.. since you have that I also want some enchanted dust for armor.. sit Patricia has been up my ass about getting him some..” He pouted. (( play as her just for a second, have fun playing a creepy women that loves human men .))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 pm

Will had remained somewhat silent during their small trip to a more suitable place to let loose a teleportation spell back home. Every so often he would glance over his should like he was expecting the angel to stab him in back on his way out. Now more in an open space from the castle, he took a deep breath and let the magic flow around him with a near instant shift when the castle disappeared around them and the familiar setting of his home appeared around him. There was a small smile seeing the small elf taking care of things while he was away then added more to have the elf leave them alone for the moment.

Will sighed softly now that he and Nova were alone, "Basically, just Patricia, the queen and you. I try not to just let it be known what I am. I'm sure you know how things go with most of the people around here when they find something not human." He watched a few motions that Nova's body made trying to keep her awake long enough for her to get what she wanted to know. He took a few steps over to his room knowing that Nova would need some time to properly recover, "As for what I am. In the very far east they called my kind 'golden drakes'. And we have the ability to change what we look like. Fairly quickly." He mentioned changing back into the familiar human form the instant that Nova blinked and shifting again when Nova blinked again, "And you will need to get some rest. I can't imagine being caught in that trap was that good for you." He mentioned shifting Nova in his arms so that he could open up the door to his room, "I'll still be right here if you need me." He spoke with the smile as he set her down on the bed, "As for now, just get a little rest." He mentioned crawling up beside her and wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 am

This strong six winged angel didn’t have no issue killing the two of them or maybe kill everyone in this castle or even better and just kill the full kingdom. But that will only ruin her mission and cause her more harm then good, her long blond locks sway to the side as she began to walk to a chair in the corner of the bedroom and placed it close to her Kong’s bed. And there the queen waited for her owner to wake up, she can easily use her magic to awaken him and or erase his memory from just now and rest it almost like nothing never happened but that will ruin her main plan.

Nova remain close to her teammate as he cared her into a bigger room, stopping at the stairs going downwards into the first floor. She felt his arms tighten around her body holding her like a boy holding his stuff animal. Nova open her mouth to speak.” First I say it’s best to teleport out of here, last thing I want is people to see you like this.. and second I can’t move so that’s the only best action. “Closing her mouth she turned her head to the side then rested it onto his chest feeling his warmth and his steady heart bet. “ you owe me a lot of explaining!” She murres under her breath.

Oddly enough will has keep this secret very hidden from almost everyone, sir Patricia knows about his true form. They both have been in manger battles before and sir Patricia has seen this before, which is wills trump card. And now nova gets to see his true form she got to see his real self as a golden lizard man like beast. The heavy steps coming from wills crawls tapping on the wood underneath them, each step he took down each step of the stairs nova remain silent she felt useless. Blaming her self for not bringing her own armor or falling for a simple trap spell.

Once at the first floor a small circle glowing bright blue with unreadable symbols written around the and in the circle it self before it started to spin faster and faster then the blue light covered them both and in that very second they both vanish into nothingness, and reappear in-the meeting room.

The same meeting room nova left hours before except none of the main group members are here only the small elf girl which was cleaning the mess left behind by the other guest. The blue light soon vanish and his feet landed back on the wooden floor once more. Nova still in his arms She calmly spoke. “ now talk.. first who else knows about this?! And second ..” she stoped slowly turning her head to the elf girl and to say no more she gave her master will a bow before leaving to the kitchen letting nova finish her complaints. “ okay what type of lizard man are you?!” She yelled as her body and legs twitched alittle but still her body was mainly telling her that she needed sleep. “ I .. I ..” her eyes feeling heavy , forceing her self to wake up but she shook her head side to side waking her self up, “ tell me ?!” She demanded.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 12:30 am

(Don't worry about it)

Will kept his yellow eyes focused on the angel and simply waited for her to try another spell on him. He remained tensed and ready to finish this fight if he had to, talons starting to dig into the stone below while he readied himself to go into a full charge should he have to. That motion however seemed unnecessary when Angela finally retracted her wings and lost most of the aggressive posture that she had when their conflict started. He had half a mind to snark at her mention of not fearing him and merely changed for the mission of hers. The confidence in his eyes spoke that even if he never let out a single word.

When Angela snapped her fingers and he heard the thuds on the ground, all of his attention was brought to Nova. He took the talons that were dug in from his prediction that the angel was going to attack and used them to rush to Nova and bring her up into his arms. Once Nova would awaken, she would find that despite the reptilian appearance, he was quite warm. Once he was sure that Nova was in good health he looked over his shoulder at the angel as she passed him. Her threat however didn't seem to phase him, especially when he was able to negate her spells with what looked like so little effort. His eyes narrowed as the Angel passed before he finally stood up with Nova secure in his arms and left the castle.

Once Nova began to stir from her magic induced black out, he kept Nova firmly tucked into his chest in the possibility that she was about to shake him look because of the new image that he possessed, "Glad you're alright Nova. It's still me." He spoke with as comforting a smile as he could present despite the new lizardman look, "Once we're out of here I'll explain everything to you. Just let me know when you feel like you can start moving around again. Or if you don't mind me holding you a little while longer."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:33 am

((Sorry for the wait ))

She let the man talk, and it surprised her even to see each of her spells seems to be either blocked or completely destroyed by the assassinations dark magic. Soon after this battle stopped Angela remain still taking a good long look at the beast before her. Durning the fight she has been getting some quick glances at his hands and parts of his face as the skin of his human body peal away. The full time Angela assume her holy magic is doing a large amount of damage onto him and it might be affecting his human body? But once his human shell finally pealed away reviling his true form which is some sort of lizard man race. Oddly enough she’s never seen this type of lizard man before, as a lot of them are either black or green this one is full gold? What is this lizard man mixed with ? Or is he useing magic to increase his defense?

Many questions spin around in the angels head casting her to remain still, she remain silent letting the Reptile like creature speak his words. Once he gave her a choice either to let them go or battle to the end the angel retreated her wings into her back and with that her hand raised up and her other lowered to the ground and with a simple spell the floor they where on began to repair it self back to normal almost like nothing happen. The only thing that remain is nova and her king still frozen in place. She didn’t move from her spot when Will walked closer instead she took a step closer over to the creature. Once the beautiful female got close she placed both her hands over one another resting on her stomach. “ I do not fear you, but rather as you spoke I have a mission and if I brake that mission I will fall.” with that said she walked past the golden scale lizard man she continued to walk until she stopped next to the stair case where nova came up before.

you creatures don’t understand the roles of the land but if you remain silent about this I’ll let you free, I can tell you did this to mark her as your mate instead ? How barbaric... “ with that said she waved her hand off over to the stairs and with a snap of her fingers the sound of somthing hard hitting the floor with a thud can be heard from behind them. Nova collapse onto the floor completely unconscious from the spell over taking her body. And the same thing happen to the king as he pasted out as well from the heavy spell. ” Take her as you wish, I just was doing my job also Take this as somthing good, one day I’ll restart this world and when that happens .. “ her voice deepened am coming for you

Turning around to turn her back away from the man the angel return to her masters bed chambers and gently picked up her king and placed him on the bed as she just heard the remaining foot steps of the assassin before it remain silent once more. Once more lost in her own thoughts thinking of a better way to remove them, then a bright idea came to mind.

Since nova is mainly a warrior type class she forced her mental mind to wake up no matter what, in the arms of her savior nova open her eyes to see ... there her eyes widen her head can move but she could not move her body, as the spell has not fully been removed as of yet. She didn’t see her human friend but a lizard man like creature. “ will?” She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 1:09 am

The king, now undisturbed by the new decorations that had brightened up his living space, took a couple weak steps back when he Nova shouted at her companion, that this spell was his doing, "The angel?" He asked at first trying to wrap his head on what this human wanted to know anything about Angela, "She is the queen, she is an angel and she has equal say in any matters to the crown as I." He spoke basically telling her what every whelp that went through any modicum of study knew, "She is the one that ensures we are protected and the future as well." He spoke now hearing the spells and his queen's voice outside. In something of a panic he rushed to the door to get Angela to stop before she murdered everyone for one mistake from a human. Nova had beaten him to the door, before he could try and get Angela to cease, and watched Nova freeze in place. He felt his own body freeze in place before he could reach out and try to get Angela to stop her madness.

Will let whatever act he had been playing at vanish as the first volley sped to him. Without uttering a word he swung and connected his backhand with the orbs that had been rushing at him. The orbs in question shattered to pieces and quickly became nullified. The human hand that he had casually swatted away seemed to have his hand peeling away and more scales appeared underneath with the familiar golden color that his other hand had become. That same hand was held forward before muttering two words, "Black hole." A black gateway ripped itself before him with a gale force wind that absorbed the magic that had been casted at him, at the moment ignoring the holy smite that surrounded him. Once clear he closed his hand which resulted in the black hole closing up, "Hellfire Storm." He spoke again now slamming his hand into the ground with an intense, unholy flame that flooded into the floor. Pillars of black fire torched themselves throughout the circle and left their essence tainting the floor and in turn tainting segments of the spell that coated the floor. Several of the black pillars of flame torched the space around Angela in a random pattern like the dozen others that now decorated the room with demonic fire, "I had no real plans to touch anyone, but you're really making it hard for me to try and negotiate without really hurting someone." The angel would notice more of Will's skin flaking off and evaporating in the new heat that surrounded them.

Will was distracted for a mere couple of seconds when Nova burst out of the door and not even a second after she was released was frozen in place by an unspoken spell of the queen. That couple of seconds was enough for a wild spell that the queen casted to blast Will in the face, a blow that only made the master assassin take a grounding step back while one of his golden claws covered the point of impact. The queen could see the skin flaking off his face to reveal more golden scales and his yellow eyes forming reptilian slits for his pupils, "Simply put." He lifted one hand up and snapped his claws, "No one is dying today." The clock that was floating above warped and swirled inward until the clock was instead another of the black holes that he had used as a shield just moments before and just as before vanished without a trace, "As I said before, I have nothing against the king. Just you, and you trying to drag everyone into this mess is unnecessary." His demeanor remained calm despite everything that had happened, "Of course, you freezing Nova like that doesn't exactly give you any points in my favor."

He took several steps toward Angela as the guise that he had before faded into nothing and left behind a reptile like figure covered in golden scales, "So treat this as a favor, I was and have never have thought about killing anyone here. Including you, I merely wished to level the playing field a bit so we have proper room to bargain and you can simply just threaten me with a righteous smiting because whatever reason. Though I'd assume your boss wouldn't be too happy with the fact you just tried to murder a few hundred people because someone dared do something that didn't hurt anyone aside from just implanting suggestions in a couple guards heads. Despite the hellfire, they're still alive." He spoke pointing at them with a thumb, both guards bumped their shields against the walls with dull clangs, "Of course, if you're still going to honor the idea of just simply letting us walk out, with the king learning a much needed lesson that he can't have everything his way, then that would stroke my fancy just fine. Unless you're still planning on wiping the guild, which I'll have no choice but to send you back to where you belong." Behind the golden eyes laid an untapped source of restrained fury, "Your call." He held out a palm with another ignition of black flames and a magic circle forming in front of that flame as though waiting for her to make that one mistake.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 11:35 pm

So it begins now I assume. Nova spoke within her own soul taking a deep calm breath ready to mate with the king of these very lands. Nova would normally be observant no matter where the group is or was, but at this point in time nova was paying a lot of attention to the king to not see wills expression before the doors closed on her.

Before the king even spoke or even layed his weaken hands onto her nice build her body turned to the door as large purple and golden circles of spells glowed, lighten the room where nova can now clearly see the bedroom fully. That didn’t matter she knew these spells bitting her bottom lip in both anger and joy she yelled looking over at the wooden door. “ will you idiot !” She yelled and there nova took a deep calm breath of cold air and looked back over to the king. “ look no hard feelings but since my comrade has other plans I believe you owe me some explaining about this angel hmm?” She asked raising her fist. As nova may not be wearing her high defensive armor she was still stronger then any human alive. “ it’s your choice.”

The angel rested both her hands over one another gently on her stomach as she watched the assassin use his magic to control the human guardsmen. She remain silent as will begin to speak showing his true power. Of course this got the angel to think, humans are like babies in away, able to learn all sorts of magic and useing that said magic and increase it 10 times it’s nomal properties.

Her head moved to look at his arm then the walls around her, pointing at each one with her pink even though her hand remain in the same place. Each spell this man showed is each spell she knows from experience and or her self. This only happen for a few more minutes turning her head back to the mage as he spoke, the queen didn’t speak a single word but only remain to watch his movements instead. The air between them thickness and there four large wings appeared from her back now showing all six of her pure white wings the angel spoke with voice of honey. “ I do no harm human man.. but, as a rule in this kingdom.. any trespassers that wish to harm the king should ... how I say..” She paused and there both her hands slowly moved up touching two of the spells on the side of her body from the strong mage and there the spells shadered into blue crystals falling onto the ground with a soft clank. Then her wings expanded and there the remaining spells around her either broke or did not harm to her body. “ shall be executed , if you just asked I would have let her go but it’s to late now isn’t it ?” putting both her hands together a small ball of light pare from her hands.

The eyes behind her crown turned to his arm and there she began to over thing. Hmm , I must not let him touch me .. if so I might get hurt or worse. Instead of taking a step closer to him she took a step back Tossing the small ball of light his way before casting a holy spell. “ gods eyes.” And there the small ball of light turned into a large eye ball with wings coming out from the sides flying twards will with high speed. And there she pulled out a few other spells from her white wings. “White knifes, angelic screams, deadly toxic , mothers hand, greater heal, greater harm, higher magic, holy smite.” The last move is a large white and yellow circle under both the queens and wills feet this attack doesn’t hurt but rather steels mana from magic users.

“ I don’t care what happens to this king, I don’t care what you humans love, or enjoy , I do not care if you live or die, I’m here under a mission and I will noy allow a simple human like your self to ruin it for me !” She yelled and there a loud door slam from behind the angel didn’t got the angel to turn but got her to think of the king is already dead. Then a loud battle cry could be heard, and there nova ran into the large hallway. “ will you fucker ! Your going to do-“ and there her body froze standing in the same position when she was yelling at will. The angel used a silent spell known as frost which can freeze a human in place with out useing ice magic. [i] “ now, Will... it’s time for you both to die .” She calmly spoke making one loud clap from both her hands and there a large clock from under them can be seen. “ this spell will kill you, and everyone in this castle..” and there her true voice being a higher pitch like before, the issue being this spell will kill every one and every thing, but that will get the angel in trouble for not doing her mission but at this point Angela didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Will had been somewhat skeptical when Nova had first been allowed to join with the guild, but Patricia had always been good at convincing him of just about anything. The only stipulation with her joining was that Patricia would have to train her since he brought Nova into their little group, and once she had shown herself to be competent Will had brought her under his wing for the first several missions while she got herself used to how things ran with the guild. In those missions he typically aligned himself like a paladin even if his primary role was assassin in the missions that he didn't roll with Nova.

Will had half expected Nova to give him a nice, strong punch for brief expression of affection, but was pleasantly surprised when Nova returned his affection by pulling him in for a deeper and longer kiss between them. His own hands pulled Nova in while he still had their moment. The moment when her lips left his however made him feel colder than when they had walked outside, "Yes, probably should." He spoke with regret in his voice that he was forced into putting Nova in the position she was in now, "Angels aren't exactly known for being forgiving." He spoke under his breath before finally following close behind Nova.

The long walk was probably the most torturous thing about this trip. It gave him chances to think about all of this. Thoughts of how to take Nova out of this position, how to possibly run away before the angel could know about them disappearing, the thoughts of the clouds that he requested Hans to cast just to try and see what the Angel could overcome, the possibility of doing something incredibly stupid with what he knew. He had barely known how long it had been before Nova pressed her hand to him, "Just, take care." He spoke with what little thoughts he could bring up outside of the ideas of how to free her from her fate.

When Nova finally passed through the doors, two guards planted themselves directly before the door and blocked any chance of Will trying to break everything. The look in Will's eyes however said that he was about to do something incredibly stupid.

The king finally rose up once he spotted Nova now before him and the queen. A smile started to rise up on his face while he pulled himself up to greet the woman that would be used to continue the royal family line, "Ah, wonderful." He muttered before picking up the last of the potion that Hans had left behind for him and finishing the last quarter of the bottle. Before he could speak more on the subject, the queen said that she would leave and simply did, "I would have preferred that she stayed, as insurance should you try anything regrettable. I suppose that I should just have to trust you." He ignored her last question, his weakening hands moving to try and pull the clothes Nova had on. Before he could touch her, however, glowing symbols traced the entire room startling the king in the process and unconsciously forcing him to take several steps back, "What in the hells is this?!"

Outside the room, the two guards that had been posted outside the room swayed subtly. When inspected it would be found that they had vacant gazes with faint purple spell circles present in their eyes in an obvious trance. With the guards as the main distraction, Will smirked and slammed one of his hands against the wall. Several layers of black spell circles spun around his hand, "Hello your highness. You go by Angela these days right?" He attempted catching the angel's attention right as his hand burst out in a set of brilliant golden scales. That was when the spell was cast, the same curse that was cast in the sky just a few hours before, only this one was not concealed by the clouds overhead and flooded the entire castle with arcane symbols that glowed. What the angel could feel after was the very essence of that spell flooding the very air that surrounded them, "I have nothing against y-, no, I do have a problem with you. You had to put it in the king's head that he had to have someone special to me, and I just can't have that." His now glowing golden eyes seemed to glare into the angel's rotten soul.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Nova remain quite watching her friends moments, in the full truth nova felt closer to both Patricia and will. Patricia because he thought her the ways of a strong warrior and taught her that just because your a women doesn’t mean you can’t be a strong warrior. And then will, She got close to him once he introduced missions and side jobs to help the fallen. Will was the one that showed her true happiness and true hope to others in need.

The warm kiss from his lips pressed against hers, this tingle sensation shivered her spine and there her eyes open wide in shook from what will just did. Once his lips depart from hers nova didn’t show anger nor sadness. Instead she wrapped her arms around wills and pulled him into another kiss deeper then the one he gave her seconds before, this kiss lasted a little longer as her arms moved up and down his back. Nova let out a soft heavy moan from her throat and there the female removed her lips from his and took a deep calm breath. “ s-sorry.. w-we better go.. night will be coming soon so I don’t want the angel to get up my ass for being late.. he.. “ her last words being a soft nervous laugh then a fake smile to cover the loneliness in her eyes.

Nova gently removed her hand from his and there she turned her head to the sky above her, looking at the beautiful sunset. It took a few seconds for it to hit her , the dark clouds are gone? Maybe the king set out some magic user to destroy the curse of the heavy clouds placed by hans... the reason for the clouds in the first place was to:A scare off the enemy, and B to make a small experiment if this angel is unable to remove strong curses and based off the clear skies it seems this angel no matter how strong she really is. Is unable to remove strong curses.

As the two members of the guild of life make their way over to the castle. The long walk to the castle felt awkward and the air around them felt tight and heavy maybe from the shared kiss the two shared. Nova never felt like this before in her life, and every time she sees will her own heart skips a beat.

It felt like hours which it was, the lovly colors of pink and purples soon fade to shade of blue. Nova didn’t put on her strong armor nor brought her heavy powerful swords. Reason being that there was no need to wear such things in the castle it’s just rude in the kings eyes. Through the gate and pasted the thron room a large set of stairs going up to the second floor where the Kings bed chamber lyes . Nova took the first step , before will could move nova raised her hand stopping her friend movements . “ stay... if somthing bad happens you remember the call but just wait awhile... wish me luck okay will?” With that said nova wrapped her arms around him once more before letting go and walking up the stairs to deal with the king.

Nova took a deep breath and continued to walk up the set of stairs. Her heart beating louder and louder the closer she got to the second floor.

The air around her felt heavy, once her foot stepped on the soft carpet on the second floor. Slowly removing her hand from the wooden railing nova eyed around the paintings on the hallways walls the small one drawer table next to the first door she saw that is next to the stairs. Nova remain silent looking at the long hallway of nothing but doors, but at the end of the hall is a dubble wooden door with the most beautiful hand carved details placed onto it. There the strong warrior raised her chin and remain calm she puffed out her large chest and walked over to the room down the hall, her posture showed confidence, strength and more important power.

Nova repeated in her head .” Don’t be scared , don’t be scared! It just a man! You can handle it ! You’ve been through worse!” A cocky smile raised her lips as she remember her teache, Patricia telling her to be strong and always tell your self that you can do it because you can! This raised her confidence and there nova knocked at the wooden door nice and loud, yes she’s nervous but since the king wants a strong warrior like her self to spawn his children then so be it. After she gives birth to his child she’ll siddle down and maybe have wills child.. who knows.

The door open with a creek and there the room showed no signs of light other then one small lite candle next to the kings master bed. Once nova walked into the room the two large wooden doors slowly closed behind her followed with the sound of someone locking the door up. From her years of being a warrior she learned how to since how many people was in the room with out looking. First the king is on his large bed, how she knew ? The sound of the Metal springs gave that away and then the sound of a dress being dragged on the ground was no other then the queen standing next to the door.

Nova checked if anyone else was here and so far nothing, once she felt alittle safe she took a few more steps close to the small light from the candle now in full view. “ Your highness I’m here as you ordered.. am ready to start the bedding now before I start may I ask to why the ange- queen is next to the door ? I would feel more comfortable if she was outside the room then in here watching us make lov- your hire.” She cough clearing her throat as she keep a calm posture. The angel next to the door has night vision so she can indeed see every thing clearly but since she’s an angel that doesn’t like humans she spoke before the king did. “ it’s fine my lord, I’ll be out the door until the marring is finished.” She addressed and there in the darkness the sound of the wooden door opening and then closeting tight and there nova felt more comfortable starting . “ if you wish my lord, want to remove my clothing or do you want me to do this all my self? She asked (( I’ll think about it later so let’s just do this in the mean time ))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Will watched Nova down her wine like nothing, a slight chuckle growing from his throat at the display, "You're supposed to take your time Nova. We still have some before, " He cut himself off before he could finish his line of thought and deal with the fact he was more or less signing away a friend of his, if he had more of an opportunity possibly more than that. He lowered his gaze feeling some shame even if he had no choice in the matter. Even as Nova stood up to make her way out, Will remained hesitant to move himself. He kept staring at the red liquid in his chalice as though trying to predict the future in some bizarre way.

Once the door was opened up, Will finally made his motions and walked outside into the cool air as the sun set over the horizon. Will took a hold of Nova's hand before they could make their way to the castle, "I'm soorry that this happened Nova." He started before gently pulling her to him and keeping them face to face, "And I hope that you can forgive me for everything. As well as what I may do." He spoke intent on keeping them as close as they could for this last moment, "And for something that I wished I could have done for the last few years." It was then that Nova could feel warm Will's lips on hers for just a moment, if he got hit for it then it was worth what he just did, "You're more than welcome to hit me a couple times for that." He spoke once their lips had parted.
(At the moment, nothing earth shattering. Perhaps a run in with an old lover of Uma, aside from a potential conflict with David later regarding the guild thing and a couple other things rolling around in my head for after that's all said and done. If you want a second subject elsewhere while that builds up a bit, then I wouldn't argue much.)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 12:45 am

Patricia slowly noded as well as Hans understanding the two wishes to be alone. The sound of their chairs being pushed back followed by the loud foot steps from Patricia that echo through the room covering the sound of hans steps out of the room. Patricia slowly closed the door and crossed his large arms , doing so made the sound of Metal rubbing against each other. The half human looked over to his friend and began to walk past him. “ let’s see what David has to show when he returns... hans don’t you think it’s odd, that the king him self ask for nova.. why didn’t he ask the other female warriors years back? Why now ? Is he really that ill?” He asked the magic user next to him.

Hans gave him a slow node as they walked further away from the door and into the small kitchen. In the kitchen a small elf child is standing on a wooden box preparing snacks for the guild. She wasn’t a child of will, nor was she his slave, she’s a small elf girl that wanted to learn his way so in reality she’s his apprentice. The young girl wore a dark green shirt with cute designs of leaves in white and then black pants. Her hair short to the point of mistaken her as a male but her outfit helped her for looking like a small boy.

She didn’t speak, it’s not like she can she just would only speak to her teacher will. With her violet glitter eyes looking up to the two men that walked into the kitchen and there she pulled out a small tray of cookies. Of course this got Patricia to chuckle as he grabbed a hand full and shoved them into his mouth. Enjoying the taste he patted her on the head gently. But the same pattern between this elf girl and everyone in the guild she doesn’t like nor care about every one but will, which worried Patricia in away.

Hans made his way over to his friend and pulled one of his large arms. “ come now, we have to get going ... the last thing we want is to be in line for the black smith..” Patricia jumped lightly and pulled out a old brown sack and pulled out a large helmet and placed it over his head. Now it was hard to tell if he really wasn’t human. “ let’s go! Will we’re off !! Let us know of what’s to come!” Patricia gave his leader a heads up before leaving the home ina hury.

It was now only nova, will, and the small elf child but since she doesn’t enter the meeting room with out her teachers permission she remains in the kitchen. Nova gently picked up the wine glass, she never really liked wine. But since this might be the last time she’ll get to enjoy her time alone with will might as well. Raising her drink in the air waiting for will to do his toast to celebrate their last time together nova saw this and watched her friend Take a sip from his cup and she followed. The rim of the glass cup touched her lips, then the next second the liquid in the cup vanish as nova drank it in one go as like it was water.

She didn’t feel anything so it didn’t matter nor did she taste anything new so she just shrugged and placed the glass cup on the wooden table. Nova took a deep calm breath and shivered lightly, I can’t believe it’s happening ... to be honest I wanted to have my first child with someone I cared.. maybe one of you guys.. Patricia is a big maybe, but you... “ she stopped her self ,she regain her thoughts. “ we got a few hours before it turns to night... I suggest we go to the castle early.. I just want to get this over with will..” nova spoke calmly from the bottom of her broken heart. Her eyes meet with his for a long minute, then she broke the eye contact and turned her head to the door. “ come now will..” she whispered walking out from the meeting room to the back of the house.

Uma raised her nonexistent eyebrows and let out a heavy chuckle from her owners words. “ well well let’s just see shall we ?” The demoness added making her way into the new unseen kingdom unlike the other kingdom she seen this one looked to be more welcoming to the heart. The more the two walked into the city the lighter it felt, this kingdom is much more relaxed when it comes to the slave market . Because the king of this land band all black market trading in these lands.

Because of these not a lot of humans lived in the south, just giving a quick glance they would only see demi humans, half breeds, elf’s, bug men, and so on. This open umas dark cloudy heart as a calm smile left her lips. Instead of pushing Rolland away from her hips she welcome him and pulled him into a close side hug with her arm around his waist as well. This kingdom is a very livly community but the darker you go into the city and the more depth you get into this kingdom in a nutshell is somthing no one thinks about whent entering into it.

This kingdom has a demoness as a queen, but the issue is this demoness in question is a pure demoness like uma. A rare find like Rolland was lucky enough to get a hold of. This demoness on the down side is a succubus the worse type of demoness, and sadly no one knows about what type of demoness she is. So over time the king will die from his lovly demon queen from her deadly power, of sucking his life energy each night until he’s nothing more then a husk. And since she have many children with the king, all half demon it’s a big risk if they’ll miuse their power to the point of unstableness within the community.

(( okay am blank !! Got any idea right now for what’ll happen between Uma and rollland at this moment ?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

There was somewhat of the ghost of a smile hearing the minor news that there was a rumor about how this prospective recruit, while he continued going over the lines of writing in regards to this Rolland. His somewhat silent reflection was broken once Nova slammed the door behind her, seeming to have burned out her frustrations only to have more frustrations when David once more opened his mouth. That was when his seemingly blissful reflection abruptly ended and he went back to the more tired expression that he seemed to express a lot more often. What was pleasant was the sudden, more uplifting shift in mood to the group once more having the more familial aspect to their guild.

Once the mood shifted back to the heavier tone when the subject seemed changed over to Nova's current situation. There was a small pause when Hans and Patricia requested for Will to take care of her as he delivered Nova to her fate, "Before we go, I need a moment alone with Nova. Just one last send off between us." He spoke now waiting for Patricia and Hans to leave the room. Once alone, Will stood up and took to the small wine rack that held a few bottles of rather expensive wines, "I suppose a small toast would be appropriate. I don't know if you particularly like wine, but one last toast shouldn't hurt so much." He added setting a couple of small chalices and in both chalices he dripped several drops of a clear fluid before pouring the wine half way to the top.

He swished both chalices seeming to stir the fluid he added before, "A toast, to a hopeful life. That we may not be parted forever." He spoke handing one of the chalices to Nova, "And not to worry, I just added a little bit of a flavor enhancement. Not everyone likes wine on their first try." He spoke with the same ghost of a smile that appeared when he heard about Rolland having a demon wife.

The Southern Kingdom was more friendly to the new residents to the world. After the initial, shaking start the demons began to blend more into the population and in time even made their way into normal society. Some owned shops, others took took to menial work and there was a small rumor floating through the other kingdoms that there was a demon that was a part of the royal family. Yet, even with the strong possibility that this blending of the populations could cause trouble the kingdom still seemed to get along with one another. With their situation, they were content to keep the kingdom within their current borders and merely maintain the kingdom, even if their less hostile nature to the demons around them gave them some unusual trouble with the West and East kingdoms simply over those minor discrepancies.

After the several hours following not far behind Uma as she flew over him and now that Uma had lowered herself back to the ground, Rolland finally looked just ahead to a very familiar sight to him. A sight that brought a smile to the half-breed's face, "Well. Looks like we've stumbled onto a place I know." He spoke now that the two were stopped. While not a massive castle like the East and West kingdoms had, the largest structure built around the grand ring of a city still was an interesting sight to behold, "I think we might be a little more welcome here than we would be elsewhere." He couldn't help but to place a soft hand on Uma's hip, "Well what do you say 'master'? Stop by and see what a devilish couple like us can do?" He asked with a smirk on his face before gently pushing her forward for her to start walking.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 am

David remain silent as he slowly pressed his hand to stroke his well trimmed beard. Patricia was rather shocked to see this too as he remain silent for so long after the two finished speaking the large man raised his hand. “ so here’s a question... while nova is ... out of commission.. I might as well put this out now. You’ve heard about Rolland having a demoness bride? So if he joins we get our selfs a strong teammate.. if Rolland was the one that sent the resume in the first pla-“ a loud slam over came the room and once done nova with a red face, and puffy came back into the room. “ alright! So what’s we’re talking about boys?” She asked being her self that was until David open his mouth.

“ soooo your opening your legs wide to u-“ before he could finish Patricia threw a heavy bag of golden coins to his face. Patricia knew he’ll take the golden coins but sadly that was the only thing Patricia was holding that can hurt him. Not kill, but hurt...

“ go on.” Patricia added slowly waving his hand over to his us to be apprentice. Nova shrugged and looked at the line of paper work on the table, leaning in closer next to her leader to get a better look as to what the big deal was. “ oooh! So fresh meat eh? Look at these weak ass human girls!” She joked with a cocky chuckle hans waved his hand slightly and pressed it onto his mask face palming the way she’s acting. The heaviness soon fanish from the meeting room and returned to a normale state. Patricia may not be the most wise about magic but his wisdom in battle strategies is really what makes up for it. So will did state that any new member of the guild joins they must do training with Patricia before going out on a mission.

David sign and slowly got up from the floor covering his red bruised forehead. A large sign of anger can be seen but since will is right next to him David just ignored it and got back to his feet. “ I’ll go check this out, I’ll be back later! Patricia.. “ “ David..” they bother stared at one another for a long time until David left the house. The sun began to lower from the sky were the curse died down thanks to uma and her lover. Every one heard the door shutting tight which was now back to four in the group , nova open her mouth and hand filled in that empty space with voice. “ you do have to get ready for the ..sex.. but we will help you go through with the-“ “ that’s enough hans, will... will take good care of her.. if she needs help.. she’ll tell us right Patricia?” He asked slowly turning his head to the female warrior which she slowly noded.

_______

Uma remain high in the sky, her magic power aura slowed down after using it for hours at once. Her hight decreases, hour after hour she goes lower to the earth to were she was unable to fly and her huffs now touched the soft grass. (( am so sleepy my dude mind making somthing up ~ I’ve done that so far ~ let’s see what you’ll do for the south ~ or the west either one ))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Will fished through the small stack of forms now that he had dealt with David's mouthing off for that moment. None of the prospects he saw really caught any of his attention like others that had tried petitioning themselves to join the small guild. The women especially since they really didn't seem like they could really hold their own in s fight or the occasional woman that he swore seemed more like she was prostituting herself instead of actually being in a serious roll in the guild. He half listened to David as he spoke about the women he spoke of though there was the comment about how Rolland the Inferno was somehow in that stack, "Really now?" He started as he looked over the form, "Given his loyalty to his king I would have never figured him to want to join with us." He thought for a moment before turning his eyes alone to David, "Go greet pur new prospect. See if there's anything he wants in return for joining with us. Perhaps see if he put this in or if someone was trying to do him some sort of favor."

While the two were still pressed into one another, Rolland simply chuckled at her mention of having ten sons or daughters, "I don't think I'm looking for that big a family right away. One or two would probably be better, at least we get ourselves a bigger home." He added in while his hand softly stroked Uma's side and along her hip, thst was until Uma pushed them apart. He did like the idea of exploring a bit of the lands out of the kingdom's borders, a bit of an adventure while they still could. Of course that train of thought was thoroughly derailed with the single word 'slave' right before she levitate herself off the ground just to fly a little ahead as he chased after her with a grin plastered over his face, "Oh sure, start flying like that as soon as that spell wears off!" He shouted up at her, more so that she could hear him than him actually being angry about it.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 10:15 pm

A heavy flame grow from the bottom of both hans and Patricia soul burn in hate for the human knight. Sadly Patricia is to much of a kind man, and would only lay his four hands in battle nothing more nothing less. But the flame soon fade once will showed some fear towards David, Patricia took a deep calm study breath patting his chest gently with one of his free hands glade to see David has finally shut his big mouth. Now the meeting can continue on with out any lewd talk nor any disrespectful out burst.

Everyone and their mothers knows how the guild of life, for over hundreds of years people has only seen five members in the guild of life. David is known as the great mage knight, his immortality ,skill, and great knowledge of every spell known to man and creature makes up for his nasty attitude. Lord Patricia, despite his female name. He respects the name given to him by his mother and family, he doesn’t care if he’s a half breed he puts his soul and determination into his work to help others in need. But people knows him as the Key phrase “lord” is because of his large body. He is larger then any strong human being alive, and all humans Respect him because he uses his strength to help others then to help him self. But only the guild members in guild of life knows of his race.

Hans, his face remains covered because of two reasons: one he has a very week skin and it reacts horribly when it’s exposed to the sun for far to long, two when he was a young boy his parents saw a great talent from within him. But he didn’t know this until his own father taught him how to use very complex spells, sadly one day the father of hans couldn’t help him when one of his spells grow out of control and there half of his face became deformed from one simple spell. Since then no one wanted to look at him nor did they wanted to help find a mage to heal his face. And to this day the mage doesn’t recall the spell he used to reverse this curse and turn his face back to a normal state.

But people knows hans as this kind, open hearted man that will heal and protect anyone that needs help. And since he learned magic young he became a very well known magic user, he may not be as talented as David but he can do spells that not even David can do, which was mainly heal, and revive the dead which comes in handy.

Nova became a part of their guild ever since Patricia joined, Patricia and nova goes way back and has been friends since the beginning of time. Nova was just this commen women in a old town far out in the northeast until her town got attacked by a very ragged dragon and lucky for her Patricia was hunting down this very dragon and managed to find and kill it before the dragon could cause real harm. Once nova saw how strong this man was she started to follow his foot steps and become his apprentice , after many years she grew strong and powerful just like him and there they become friends with will and made the guild of life.

Will is the one that started the guild but what was odd was no one know his life, and were he came from. Not even nova and Patricia and they were the first to join the guild followed by David and Hans last. But after many many years they still stick together no matter the cost.

On the wooden table will layed out the many different resumes that Patricia was given from other individuals. Lookin and reading each one David remain silent as told because the last thing he wanted was to be yelled at or to get his ass kicked by the guy with many knives. Hans looked closely and Patricia just slowly turned his head down to just skim through the popers on the table and there the half human spoke. “ first will, from the resumes I’ve gotten only two women looked worthy enough to join the guild... but none of them is worthy to bed the king... one is a sharp shooter archer, and another is a honey trap. There are four other women on the resumes but they are weak... I organized the papers of resumes from strongest to weakest the top of the stack is strongest and the bottom are weak. “ he explained then David eyed one person in particular , as his finger point to the person name. At this point of time everyone has about of enough of David’s out burst but he is the most wisest men in the guild because of his many years alive on this planet. His voice deepened and he gave will a very calm and very strict glare. “ this man is sir inferno .. I don’t know why his name is on this list... but this man ... is someone we need on this team.. his power is somthing... I’ve never heard before...” he calmly spoke Patricia remain silent as he pointed this out and his name and resume is on the top of the stack.

Who would put his name to join such a powerful guild in the first place ? Rolland has never thought or rather need to join such a powerful group, so did he put his name on this list along time ago and forgotten ? Or did someone put his name on the list for a larger cost ?
______\o0o__________

Uma turned her head to see he’s still alive, “ dammit..” she mudered from under her tone. The demoness slowly made her way over to the half demon as she kept her gaze only on him watching him remove the chat from his armor. “ to bad.. also I wasn’t ho-“ she gasp lightly feeling his arm pulling her close to his side as he spoke about her libido which got her to crack up a laugh. “ haha! Silly human boi! I can give you about 10 children if you wanted! But that will take lots of lots of seeds from you to do such a thing. “ she joked but then she waved her arm to the side then slowly pushed her body off and away from his. “ I say we should explore the out lands. No? Why not explore the north? Or the south? Why not the east? I also don’t mind seeing how bad you make the east to be .” She asked walking to the east of him as each step she took the heavy pouder of char from her flame spell lengers through the air with each step she took. “ come now... “ she chuckled evilly as she whispered a single word. “ slave~ “ and from there she activated her fly spell and was off the ground and was now flying high in the sky but she didn’t fly away to fast. She keep a study fly speed just enough for Rolland to see her and to catch up.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Will remained as calm about the situation even as David mouthed off once again even against what he had just advised for him. He waited until Nova left the room and went to vent her frustrations out. Will left out a deep breath while he tried to keep himself calm despite David mouthing off again. When Nova left to vent her frustrations outside he glared at David in an effort to get him to shut his mouth, there was some relief when he watched Hans beat the guy on the back of the head with a heavy book though not for long if David continued to mouth off. With that subject effectively done since there was no real choice in the matter, a subject that he truly wished that he could settle here without having to do anything drastic or treasonous, he hesitantly moved to the next subject.

That was right until there were comments about Patricia's status not being a full human. More bickering that he really could not stand and hoped would finish quickly as he took the parchments, "What you are does not matter in the Guild of Life, if a recruit has a problem then the door is open for them to leave. If not, then that's step one in that measure." He looked through the first few pages, right until David decided to mouth off again, "David. I do believe I made one request in the meeting." He stood up and took the few steps before stopping at David's side as he leaned himself back, "That and putting your feet on the table is bad manners." He swept his foot up and with the off set in weight, David came toppling down with his chair so that he understood that Will was at that point that he was even starting to become angry, "Ask that question again and I assure you that you may need more recovery than just nursing a bump on your head." Through those eyes David could see the beginnings of pure rage in his eyes, "I will make the escort, if I am lucky perhaps I can give the king some other female that may be in our pile of prospective recruits. Lessen the blow somewhat." He started sliding the pages out in a row as he began to study.

Rolland groaned slightly at the mention that what she did was what demons did in order bear children, "Well, I'm sure that we will see if all that made anything of it. Kind of wonder who our kid might take more after." He mentioned while taking a look behind to see Uma with her hands on her hips. He didn't really mind the little bit of attitude that she gave him, it was kind of cute to see her like that and it certainly wasn't a sight that he really minded while he had her as his company for their long walk.

In that long walk to where the cloud layer seemed the most vulnerable or what the situation was that decided what caused the spell to be the most effective in dispelling the curse that was flying overhead. Then he watched Uma soar in the sky, he was confidant after last night that she wouldn't be trying to run away and simply do what she was essentially told, only for her to start shouting at him to conduct his own blood magic from underneath. There was a hope that his spell would work, mostly seeing that his specialization was combative magic or debuffing spells to make combat somewhat easier in the event of a exceptionally powerful enemy. To try and make his effort the best he could, Rolland repeated Uma's words while he let the magic simply flow and do as it would. That was when the sky seemed to explode with a rain of fire. Something that didn't hurt him nearly as much as a normal human given that he was part dragon, even if there were several instances where he should have been incinerated by large chunks of flames that hit him on occasion.

There were several coughs as black smoke puffed out of his mouth, his armor charred from the repeat assault of the fire that rained from the sky, "Please tell me you knew I was more or less fireproof." He spoke dusting the char off his armor as best as he could, "But anyway. Job's done and now we get to take the walk back home. Maybe talk about what we might be expecting in the near future." He spoke with a chuckle while he pulled her into his side more as a sign of affection than possession, "Maybe how many kids that libido of yours might end up giving us."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 am

Nova remain silent as the leader began to speak on the issue at hand. As he spoke about the first set of issues to face lord Patricia pulling out a small note pad from his small brown bag and began to write down some notes. For such large hands the half human can write very clean letters, Patricia easily is known as the big tank of the group defending and protecting his guild mates as best as he can. As the large half human finished his notes he gently placed the feather ink and quill back down on the table and let out a heavy sigh as he keep his mouth closed some steam leaked from the gaps of his teeth before he spoke his words. “ I agree with you sir, there is no time to argue about this... from what you gathered my sir, is that the queen in a six winged angel... one of the most deadliest and most strongest angels ever recorded in history... so if we don’t do as the king wishes... we will get murdered by the queen her self.”

Every one at the table remain silent then David with his feet still relaxing on the table surface he then began to speak his words.” Welp, get ready for some babies nova, also come back once your done fucking the king I need to know if his dick is really the size of a finger of bigger.” The second he said this hans grabbed a book and slammed it behind the knights head making a loud thud sound.” Ass hole!” The mage yelled, the loud sound of a chair being tossed to the ground echo the room as nova ran out of the room in anger.

I can not belive those assholes!! I can’t .. I don’t want to be a mother... I... I wanted to have my first child with someone I loved... and I haven’t even found that man yet.. fuck! Fuck! She yelled over and over in her own thoughts upset with her self as to why she didn’t have a child long before? But it was far tolate for this as the conclusion was settled. Nova must go to his castle before night and start the bedding.

As nova remain out side to let out some steam, the remainder of the teammates began to speak within them self to continue the meeting. Once again Patricia spoke once more to try and kill the awkwardness that filled the air. A loud caugh to clear his throat and he began to speak.” Since we started this meeting let’s just talk about the important issues at hand, before we head off... there is no point in bringing nova here, she needs time alone.” He paused and pulled out a folder that was filled with papers , and tossed it over to his guild leader. “ here is all the resumes that was given to me by other strong individuals... I would like you to look though these people to see if they are worthy to work in the guild of life. “ once he finished speaking hans slowly raised his hand. “ are you sure this is a good idea to bring more people into this guild? I say it’s fine the way it is.. and what about you Patricia your a half hu-“
“ don’t start! If they have concerns about my race then fuck them!” His voice boomed through the room forceing hans to remain silent.
“ sir, since your closer to nova, mind taking her to the castle for her first night with the king him self ?” He asked then David kicked both his feet off the table and pouted.” Oi! Oi! I want to take her! If I ask the queen nicely I don’t mind watching the show!” He yelled then all eyes stared at David giving him the glare to remain silent.
_________oOo__________

As they walked the market square Uma roles her eyes to the side. “ silly half breed demons mates like this to get spawn.” She spoke resting her hands on her hips following her master as they make they’re way to the outside of the town. Small houses can be seen with ease, as well as farmers plowing their land. The sky remain dark and stormy but once again not a single gust of wind nor did the temperature changed. The further they walked the harder it was to see any signs of life other then plants and large trees here and there. The demoness and her master remain to travel for what seems like hours , what bothered uma is the fact she can easily teleport here in seconds but because of her masters weakness to that sort of spell she hade no choice but to walk.

Uma would always look up at the sky, others would see this as a glimpse of hope in her eyes to see the sun once more but in actuality Uma traces the sky to find the end point of the dark clouds, if the clouds only stoped and remain in the kingdom of the east then the more south they go the easy things will get.

They have walked for what uma can pursue about 7 hours based of Rolland’s water canister. Uma looked up once again and in that slit second she activated a spell.” Fly!” Her feet no longer touching the ground as she flew up to the sky at top speeds. What uma was doing is once they made it to the end of the dark clouds where she could see light from the sun uma plan was to go to the edge of the dark clouds and cast a blood magic to remove the clouds from the sky and lift the curse with it.

In the sky she lifted both her hands up above her head and there she yelled down to her master.” I need you to cast a blood magic spell from under!” She yelled and with out warning she casted demonic spell. “ the demons that remain hidden in the shadows hear my cry! Demons of the fallen don’t you hide! Hear my great one! That swallows the souls of hell!! I give you hell! “ a large gust of demonic energy boom a large circle around her body as she yelled. “ hell fire!”.

And from there from the sky drops of fire falling from the cloud and onto the ground below catching anything from below into a ball of fire.  It the longer the fire rain lasted the cloud began to get smaller and smaller to the point where the clear sky seek through the darkness and showed it’s clear warmth to the kingdom once more. Once uma saw that the spell was broken she clapped both her hands together twice stopping the spell she made as she slowly glued back down the the earth. “ let’s see if he’s still alive ?” She question her self as her feet landed on the dirt.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:36 pm

Rolland, still somewhat tired and sore from his time with Uma with just a short time for actual rest, hauled his armor up one piece at a time. This time something a little heavier than what he typically worked with, but it would work well enough. There was a small rolling of his shoulders just to ensure that the plates were sliding between one another right before he looked over to Uma, "Yeah, I'm just about ready." He spoke twisting his hips while he got everything properly aligned. He placed a hand on the wall and the wave of magic that had kept Uma contained finally vanished. He kept an eye on her as she took a few steps out of him home, "So long as you don't travel out to the Western Kingdom, if you don't like the way that demons are treated here then I'm sure that your blood would boil if you saw what happened out there." He spoke now attending to gathering the necessary supplies for their potential trip, "When we are done with this, don't expect anything carnal when we return. I'm surprised that I didn't dry out with how much you rode me." He added in while he pulled a small sack for his water skin and some rations for the trip.

The leader in question took his seat, a tired look on his face while everything came down, "Evening." He greeted shortly taking a deep breath before he absorbed the first comment that he knew was coming in regards to new recruits, "I'll go over them once I've had a moment, we could use more troops if they have the aptitude. Or for the situation we've been called in for, the king of the East has decided to take one of us in for use of bearing his spawn." He spoke with a small tinge of disdain for that particular subject, "And we are short on time, no room to begin bickering over this." His dark eyes trailed over to Nova with more of a calculating stare, "We all know your situation Nova, and before you say anything David keep the jokes to a minimum, we need to make the discussion. Especially considering all of the ramifications if we fail to simply hand you over for a fate you do not want. The king is in a desperate situation, and there is no telling if there would indeed be a conflict between them and us." His voice remained in the level tone while his eyes trailed to each of his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)   Of the Infero (private, shanyflower) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Infero (private, shanyflower)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next