Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 am

As her breathing begain to slow down and relaxe the female keeped her uper body on his chest enjoying his soft body and his comfort. Letinf his hands explore her body figer , his shaft still deep inside her, feeling it deep inside her body as the seeds enter her womb. Feeling his soft wolf teath af her ear made her giggle softly as the plant lady moved her body more closer to him , moving her head forward to his neck giving him soft kisses down his strong neck."I love you master"

Aroa noded and jumped off the table leaving the room with the wolf women, both of the demons giving the neko a death glare before leaving.there she stood the neko felt out of line and hated. There was a nother reason to leave them, to leave all of them.she didn't belong here. Still in her deep thoughs. Might as well finish the job. As alxe whent back to cleaning and folding up clothing

Aora walked.down the hall to the back of the castle where the kitchen is. "Okay" was all she said . aora used both her arms to pick up some large crakes filled with food."now he dose that when hungry what would ya love dear?"she asked taking out her knifes and took out all the things to start cooking , looking back at the demon wolf to see what she wanted to eat . for the baby to be fine and for them to have there own fun.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 pm

The alpha slowly slipped his hands along her frame as the afterglow started to catch up to him. His breathing returned to his normal pace, "Well then Miss Jal." He kept her pressed into his lap with her breasts pushed into his chest, "I suppose that I might use it just to get you in the mood more often, Miss Jal." He nipped playfully at her ear while his seeds settled inside her.

Alma rolled her eyes at the neko before trying to pick herself up from her seat. Trying being the operative word, "If you only wish to see the bad side of him then keeping that attitude is the way you would do so." She looked up and savored the second kiss the spider offered her and made it last as long as she could before Aroa continued their master and the other pet's history lessons. She eventually pulled herself to her feet again, "Pardon Aroa. Do you mind walking with me to the kitchen? The baby is kicking me again." She spoke with an annoyed sigh.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 pm

(Jal) this was such a turn on . him moaning 'mis jal' felt incredible . even though it was true that she was older then he is. He'd own master moaning he'd name in a formal formate made this hot body contact better and better. His lips felt just right and his hips shifting with mine. The plant lady geting closer and closer.to her climaxe , shifting her hips more and more as she removed her lips from his gasping out a loud moan . as her walls tighten around his wolf cock milking his shaft.of all his seeds."ha ha!!master! " she moaned biting her lips hard from how good this was. It was to bad it could not lastesd abit longer. Since it has bean awhile since they last hade sex her climaxe came abit quckly. But either way her body felt wonderful from his, as she moved her body close to his." I love it when you call me thay~"

Alxe could already tell they both didn't like her all to well. But alxe keeped on with her folding. Replying to the wolf girls soft spoken words"even if my heart tells me other wize I still don't care for him." She answered. The spider rolded her eyes and walked over to the wolf girl giving her a nother soft kiss on the lips enjoying the tast of the young women on her own wet lips. Once removing her spider lips from the almas lips. The spider demon sat on top of the table and fixed her thoat softly."let's see.. I don't know alot about Martha only that her two sons became drunk dealers and rapiest. That's all I know" aroa said shaking her head and using her free hand to fix her hair ."now~ JJ is fun to talk about , because her story is interesting, that and she is thy oldest monster here, going through 5 masters." She finished by raiseing her free hand and taking out her hand showing five fingers "first off never call her elaxea , only when somthing bad happens." She finished giving Alma a wink . it showed Alma and aroa has some kind of secret relashenship between one another. Did mc con know about this? Or not? The neko wondered. Aora let out a soft gasp of air as she smiled softly."now JJ has many names , but her first and real name is unknown , only her self and Martha knows her real name, and if said well give her shook, and painfull memery prablem. As her first name just gives her sad and horable pain. Okay her first master made her, so of course he was a mad scientist, being human he died and pasted her to his son, then he died and JJ lived on her own for a while untill a women took her in and cared for her. But her 4rth master gave her slow torment, forcing her to kill, and eat things that not a normale human nor demon would eat, taking nothing but pain from him, untill one day she lost her mind and killed every one in sigh even her master. And how did are master found her? At the oddest place on eirth." Stoped her words as a gasp of giggle came from her lips" at the super market , when she got arrested for murder." She finished alxe stood there with her mouth agap "wow!" She said softly aora claped and laughed softly" that's why you and no one should ever piss her off, I mean no one has every seen her mad but so far we don't want to see it."/she finished.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:08 pm

The alpha kept his breathing stable while his lover rode him even as the woman in his lap gave her efforts to pleasure her master. His hips gyrated in time with JJ while his lap grew wetter and wetter from her juices, "Miss Jal." He spoke softly while soft bites were placed on her neck, "Miss Jal." His tone grew deeper while his hands gripped at her hips. When her lips were pressed into his once again he forced her down and kept her still while the rush of warmth flooded into her.

Alma smiled at the spider once she was finally visible, "Good morning Aroa." She took the kiss with a barely audible moaned while the kiss lasted. The slight kick she felt from her child made her flinch while Aroa and Alex interacted. Her fascination at this new piece of her master's history made her shift slightly, "I always did wonder how you and the master met. Though I suppose it fits with how forgiving he can be." Her eyes shifted to the neko, "So long as you follow the rules."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:52 pm

(Elaxea) gasp out a load moan feeling his hard wolf shaft deep inside her hole."ha ha, y- yes master" she moaned biting her lips hard as she begain to shift her hips and bounce her ass feeling the shaft enter in and out of her tight hole. as doing this, drips of her wet hole started to make a wet mess on her masters uper tigh and lag." Ha ah!" Was all the was coming out of her lips as she used her only arm and hand to move his arm up her side to give a grip of her hips wanting to feel his touch on her body."master! Moan my name!" She yelled as her body slowly grew sweety and hot as the older women moved her body closer to the alpha pressing hsd lips hard to his tasting his soft lip, saliva, and tounge.

Alxe sigh softly as she heard from alam about his two sons, alxe thought maybe they died from old age too bad. Alxe though as she started to neatly fold the other clothing."greetings!" Aroa softly spoke as she jumped off the web and landed on her feet. " Hi suger baby " aroa said waving over to Alma giving her a soft kiss on the lips, then she moved pasted the neko and waved her off like a bug" Hi brat." She replayed not likeing her. Having all six arms crosed. The young female spider demon sigh softly"well, you have only bean here for a few days so might as well tell you, Alma was nice to tell you how she meet her master, I well be nice to tell you mine, Martha's and jjs." The demon finished waiting for alxe to ask any questions."wait, I though you hate me?" She asked the young spider demon laugh and moved her shook her head no." I hate ya. Buuut I don't want you to ask questions so might as well tell ya." She watched the two lady's finishing there other clean load and fixing it on the near table . then looked back at the spider demon."Alma am sorry I didn't tell you this story but might as well, how master found me, was well random. " the spider stoped and stood silent as she bust into laughter."oh where was I? Oh yess, he found me when I was done with a battle. Back then demons hated spider demons , because of are stronger ora, and faster movement speed, that and we constly still there souls so ya. Any way after I lost the battle I found him and he took me in and healed me, and after that day I became his bitch." She finished as alaxe sigh softly roleing her eyes away from the spider demon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:30 pm

McCon pulled his lips from her nipple after she began to squirm in his grasp. The alpha pulled the loose fitting pants off with a simple shift. The familiar feel of his shaft at her entrance signaled his next move, "Now miss Jal." He spoke softly before pulling her down and forcing his shaft as deep as her body would let him, "Show your master what you wish of him." He remained motionless while she was set in his lap.

Alma tilted her head with a slightly puzzled look on her face, "Oh. Almost forgot that age is a different concept for your kind." Her look turned into a smile again, "Our master is well over two centuries old. His and Martha's sons have grown up and moved along. How they are now is unknown to me though."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:21 pm

((JJ)) The female was about to speak another word ,instead was replaced by a soft moan. Feeling his lips pressing agest her harden nipples , his tounge wet and nice, shifting her hips side to side same with her body. Still keeping her arm behind his neck making sure she would not fall off. Elaxea has many names to be called but for serten reasons only. JJ like a normale Nick name, elaxea is when someone wishes to have a deep confusashon or to do somthing important, and lastly jal. Only one person can call her that name and its her lover. That name made them both closer than ever, and the name he called her made her feel even more special. Growing more heat from between her lags from her masters toying. Jal gasped out a moan wanting him, wanting to feel more of her master. Roleing her eyes back , and shifting her body at the right angle for her master to play with her body more.

((Alxe)) this was geting interesting."sorry about that." She comment feeling slightly bad for the women then a onslot of questions came into veiw"two kids and not with you? What I heard from aroa when she was mad.. It is Martha? And if so where are they and why haven't I seen them? That and hade? Do you mean dead??" The neko asked. While they talked nether of them saw the spider demon siting above with in her web just watching the confusashon grow.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:59 pm

McCon grinned at Elexea and slowly slid his hands along her hips and to her legs, "It's still cute." He briefly spoke before slowly leaning his gardener back and licking at her nipples for a moment. His lips then pressed down and she felt him sucking on the hardened nipples ensuring her enjoyment even before he removed his clothing.

Alma finished folding the small pile of colored clothing when her ear perked to the question, "Getting curious about our master then?" She asked with her trademark motherly smile, "He's strong as I'm sure you've known. He saved me from an abusive alpha in another clan. Fought off and slew every hostile male in that den all by himself." She sighed before taking a seat in one of the chairs next to the wash, "And he's had two sons. Maybe not with me." She rubbed her swollen stomach, "Not including this one."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:43 pm

((Elexea )) her body soft and fragile. With her only arm wraping tightly to his body pulling him close , leting her master do as he wishes with her soft inhuman skin body."i- I'm always shy around you..master~" JJ moaned softly into his ear. Moving her lips to his ear lob and licking the bottom of his ear and down his neck enjoying his tast. Once he manged to remove her out fit . it slide to the floor reviling her nude body . jj's breast bounces lightly from her master touching her body, as what he could see her dark pink nipples slowly grew hard from the contact. Moving her hips closer to his croch regein as she was on his lap.

Alxe looked at the Alma and sigh softly, as she helped puting in the clothing into the washer and turning it on for only whites. Turning to face Alma, the neko crosed her arms and gave the wolf lady a odd stare."tell me more? Like? Is there more information you can tell me about ' are master' " she asked the pregnant lady next to her. Waiting for the first load to finish for them to start on the next load. Wait, so mc con.. Is scotish , what more can I learn from this man before leaving ? She though as she waited to hear more from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 pm

The alpha took a solid grip onto JJ and lifted her up while he set himself back onto one of the many benches with the plant lady seated in his lap, "It's cute how you still act so shy about your alone time with me."His lips reconnected with JJ's while one hand slowly pulled the now loosened fabric from her frame and revealed more and more of her body

Alma giggled at the jest to their master's name, "It is a little silly, I'll be honest with you there." Her movements slowed somewhat as their conversation continued, "Though master is originally from the human world. A place he calls Scotland. They call him a werewolf there."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:48 am

((JJ)) glance over to her master with a soft smile to her lips, to see he still didn't mind having sex with her. Even at her body state. JJ walked in the grean house with her master to gather the meteral he needed. Placeing the iteams in the basket and softly puting it on the ground."master~ may we you know.." A soft blush was visible as she moved her fingers from her one hand to her clothing, slowly sliping the small pink bow from her top one peace. Pressing her body agest his aa she used her only arm to pull him in to a deep kiss. As doing so she could feel her Alpha adding pressure back to her. Ijj wanted this so much and being here with him just made her day so much better.

Alxe thoughts slowly died down, at the voice from the wolf women. Quckly runing over to her. And grabing the landery basket from her hands and careyed them for her while she continued to go room to room to gathere the bed sheets before going to the landry room and helping seprat color from whites and darks from lights. While doing this alxe desited to spark up a confession. "I don't know what to feel.. To be honest here.. I hate but .. Like umm mccon..I still say that's a dum name." She laughed to her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:28 pm

The alpha watched the neko become flustered under his touch even to the point that his lips seemed like a drug when they were pressed into hers. Though when she slipped away before he could add more to it. Instead of chasing the neko he glanced up to J.J, "I was originally here to see what the scream was about, but so long as I'm here. I might grab Alma's prenatal herbs." A chuckle came up in his voice, "Unless you have something you want to do while I'm here." Her mention of Alex's current condition made another grin pull at the corners of his lips, "I'm sure she'll come around in time."

Alma was softly humming as she cleaned her assigned tasks. It looked as though she was lost in her own little world right until she started to sniff the air, "Oh. Alex. Good to see you again." Her smile was warm and inviting, "Would you do me a favor and help me with the laundry? I'm afraid that I'm not as quick as I used to be."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:21 am

The female plat stood there in silence watching her master do ever little move. And how surpizeing to see her own master in such a good mood. As for alxe her eye open widely leasoning to what he said. He was right, no matter what happens or how much I try.. I well never be left alone. They well find me again and take me back to the lab. The neko didn't say a word as she looked down . looking back up to be welcomed by his lips placeing on hers, why did she enjoy the way his lips felt agest hers? It was like a drug , wanting more and more of the tast of his lips agest hers. Removing his lips from hers the neko stood there in shock. Moving her hand up to her lips as her finger lightly move around her lips , enjoying his kiss . alxe looked up at him with mixed emotions. Walking pasted him as she dosent reply to his question nor say sorry , nothing. Just her making a distance between her and the male. JJ stood there watching this play , ending up not the way she thought it would but at lest the neko is okay. "Umm.. Is there any thin you wish for master before I go back into the grean house?" She asked in a soft voice. Then a soft smile crossed her face" its cute that , alxe dosent know what she wants , you or freedom." JJ added.
It was true alxe was lost in her own world, wanting to run to him and kiss him. But to also slap him and spit in his face at how much he piss her off. As alxe walked to the closest to gather her equipment to start doing her chorse , geting the mop read with soap with bleach , rinceing the water from the mop as she begain to mop. Her mind was in deep though . I hate him? And there is no ponit... Every one is after me for what I am.. So.. Even if I hide it wolfs well still smell me like master did.. Wait no I did not just refer him as master.. What is wrong with me, am I braking down? No I well stay strong, its not right to keep me here as his bitch, but what he said about living here for free, and all I have to do is do as he says... No.. I know what I want.. I can hide and get a life , and visit my home land.. And my mother.. My friends.. Almost done with the large halls a smile crossed her face.maybe there is a way out and am not thinking of one the female neko finished her work as she picked up her bucket of dirty water down the clean halls to see Alma. As what it looked like she was removing the clothing and cleaning it same with the rugs. Alxe was about to say hi but desited not too , seeing the female wolf has her hands full already , and it was surprising to see the baby hasent poped yet. Oh back to the subject of the main prablem.. Ecaping...
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:44 am

McCon smiled to Aroa while their exchange with J.J commenced. A snicker came up when he realized what had happened, "Don't worry. I am not upset. I already know about our newest guest's rebellious attitude." He looked away from the bowed plant and kept his eyes on Alex, "So. You want to go back to that lab where they poked and prodded you until you were that emaciated little husk I found you as?" He inched closer to Alex until she was backed up into a support beam, "At least here you are properly fed and clothed and all you have to do is play a part." He forced a kiss on the neko's lips though there was no anger felt like there was before.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:37 am

((Elexea "jj" )) hearing him say jal, surpized her, not the first time. But he would normaley call her jal when either having sex, or when he's in a good mood. JJ let out a soft sigh placeing her hand on her beating heart. "Morning.. M-master.. Umm you talk to the neko.. I well-" her voice cut off when aroa came by with a angry look across her face" well fuck! How long dose it take to? " the spider demon looked over to her master then back to JJ "never mind, JJ give me the items and I well be off!" She said in a rough adatude. Doing as told I gave her the small bag of iteams and she was off not after bowing to her master , and runing off to cook. Elaxea , the weekist of every one in the hole castle, even the neko has more power the the plant women. There she stood, watching the two in silance , the female plant didn't want to say any more about what she heard nor what she saw from.the nekos brain."m-master I apologize, for my rudness.. I don't wish to up set you" was what jj spoke still bowing down to her older master.

((Alxe)) the face aroa gave when mad and , and the surpize face by seeing her master. Alxe turned around with her arms crossed watching the light purple skin female bow under her master."no, I well repeat !! I well not go as low as to be your lovely sex pet!! Martha was rough ,and dark by the funny thing is! I have gone through worse!" She yelled as she keeped her head high still having that hard pride inher. " and ya you heard! I hate you! And I wish to leave like it or not!" Alxe finished her words seling her fate jj knew this was bad as she jumped out of the way of the two
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:15 pm

McCon slowly slipped awake shortly after Martha had left his home in search of sustenance. His nose caught the faint smell of brimstone that signaled that his demoness was no longer with him. He pulled himself up from the mattress to see that his demoness was indeed gone, "Would have been nice to see you off." He mumbled to himself before shifting out and pulling a fresh pair of pants out from the drawers. He was about to go for a shirt until he heard his newest resident where it seemed like the green house, "One day. Just one day and she still cant just-" He groaned and instead of pulling his shirt on he left the room and stormed directly to the green house.

The alpha stood in the door way for a few moments as he watched J.J and Alex interact with one another. The little altercation was entertaining enough, but J.J gave enough of a notice. He took a few sniffs of the air before stepping inside, "Oh, don't mind me." He took a few steps forward to the plant woman, "I had a good night last night, so I'm in a good mood." A smile came over his face, "And good morning to you Miss Jal. Morning Alex." His yellow eye glanced to the neko, "I'll forgive this one instance. I'm sure my demoness had enough fun with you for the mean time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:34 am

Martha let out a soft gasp of ir from her lips, slowly laying back in bed with her former master/lover.the female demoness layed her back onto the soft sheets below. Moving her body closer.to her master, giving him a soft smile aspecting the soft kiss."thank you master. "Was all that escapes from her lips before resting besides him. As the next day rang Martha did as told. She wasn't dressed like her self but instead as what humans would dress like . no longer on her black tight lether suit with her breast exsposd. But rather some nude color high hills, with normale Jens and a black tank top. Her hair shifted form as for her horns shirnk closer and smaller to her forhead. So any little bumps that show her long brown hair well cover up. And now she looked just like a normale human would look like.Martha spin around in the mirror enjoying her looks to see if every thing was just right. Once so Martha walked over to her sleeping lover. Placeing a soft kiss to his lips before leaving. " I well see ya, in 3 days time.. 4 if am unlucky ." her words soft and promiseing. She loved this man well all her heart and soul, so of course she well come back and love him again. Geting to her feet , and backing away from her lovers slember . martha raised her arm in the air followed by her soft hand into the empty air. The ground ,air around the former demon slowly started to fade in to smoke. As the bottom where he high hills hit the floor , fire flamed around them as the fire grew higher and higher up her body. This didn't hurt her at all, but this was a faster way to tellaport up to the human world. Glancing back to her lover, with a smile to her lips. Martha wanted to stay and be there before he would awaken, sadly her energy leaves are low. Martha having just enough to hunt down some souls. To the eye her body just just a small puff of smoke, as her body has entered the human ralm.

Once Martha left a hour later it was 6 am the same time the small neko , waken up to start her dayly chorse , might well do them now then later. The sun was slowly shining , postly from the dark clouds out side covering the unawken sun. The neko was still in former rage trowrds the male, and the demoness. As a fast flash back joged her memery as she slowly got dressed."no matter how much you hurt!, and tortcher I well never change! " slowly moving her hands to the swollen, and cut parts of her skin, one touch made her own body twich from the pain. Biting her lip it was even harder to get up, but it needed to be done.geting dressed to her maid out fit . alxe walked down stairs to see if aora was awake and o no surpize she is. Watching her using her extra arms to grab different ingredients to start the day with a nice breakfast. The young neko walked trowds the busy spider. "Stop right there don't move!" Aroa commanded . alxe stoped in place watching the demon walked over to her, as she placed all her stuff on the counter top."sorry, I need to start cooking, buuut can you help a girl out and go inside the grean house , I need some unions , tomato's, and pees. " aroa asked alxe didn't say anything as she did as told. "Alright" was what came from her lips . turning around to go , untill she stoped in mid walk. Alxe open her lips to ask where the grean house is? Seeing she has only bean here for a day or two, so knowing the map to this place well be handy as well. Aroa laughed softly moving one of her hands to her lips , as so closeing all her eyes in giggle. She did look cute for a spider demon. "Next to the stirs. On the left down the hall , and take a nother left until you see a glass door ,all the way down the hall." She explained alxe smirked and try to keep what she has informed her in her memery bank. Following the directions aroa gavs her. Alxe manged to reach the grean house.

Once inside it looked huge, how was she going to fine what aora requested."hello." A soft body older women voice was heard . alxe looked around the large plate life grean house to find who that voice might have belong to until alxe felt a poke at her back which made her panic and jump up and away from the female. Geting a glace at the female , she was different never in her life has she seen a monster type like her. Alxe wanted to speak as she open her lips to open out for words.but the former female did it for her" tomato's, unions and grean beans? Also I am afrade we have not meet yet?" The soft purple color of her skin made alxe know for sure she wasn't any human not demon, but what was she? He'd hair long and curly, her hair is a nice shade of pink and grean slowly going down. Her eyes are a werid shade of green and blue almost like a smoky color. What got alxe looking was the areas of her body that are cracked , opened up showing her inside arm, and not just her arm but her side check, and lags. The out fit she seem to where isn't as exposted like Martha, alam, and aora. The out fit showedmore shap then body. Having larger hips and lags but her breast seem to be small then the neko. JJ stood there silent , for a moment untill she left with the needed ingredients. Giving alxe a small bag, once doing so jj gave her a slight bow"my name , is elaxea j jal , but alot of people mostly all the girls here prefer to call me jj, since I got time to chat , my job here is to keep the food clean and ready for cooking.I also get my power from here as well, this grean house , relaxes by body -" alxe rudly stoped her mid sentence to ask her a question"so a plant?" JJ looked over to the female leting out asigh , the female before her crossed her arms giving her a odd look. As the female infrount of her slowly turned eye color from bluish gray to pink. Why? Alxe felt a pain ruah throw her brain , it felt like something was adding pressure inside her brain , elaxea keeped her eyes on the neko, adding more and more pain to the neko untill it stoped. It hurt to the ponit of the neko geting on her knees and moving her arms over her head to stop the painfull pain, but then it stoped , like nothing happen. The neko looked up at the former female , as her expression still cold ,and unturned as she spoke"human neko, I well remove thoughts ideas from your brain, trying to runaway well not help you in any shape and form." She warned moving to the side , her back was laying agest the tree not able to see the left side of her body to clearly. Just jj taking a steep closer showed , no arm. So jj only having one arm her right. Dispide the one arm, alxe was more worryed about what she just heard from the females lips"do-"alxe was going to yell but was cut off by jj once again."runing away well end only pain.. Only one of us actually made it out, I.. Ran away but in the process... I lost my arm... My body being to sencive to fights and other strong aroas... I understand you hate him, but he is a kind man.." "No!" Alxe yelled over the other female that was in a soft kind voice trying to calm her down"you have no right to dig in my brain like a fethy worm!" Alxe yelled at the former female. JJ was taken back but shook her head "please.. Shh.. Don't be loud.. Is master would hear you , and heard this you well get in deep trable.. Seeing you wish to run away.." The plant monster warned . alxe didn't know but JJ did as she backed up with her back to the tree seeing there mastsr outside the door."umm.. Alxe.." She gave her a soft movment of the eye to show alxe that she needed to run, or hid.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 am

The alpha let his lover press her lips into his again. His hand slowly tracing lines on her back, "We can worry about our family life in time Martha." He spoke before making her fall back in the bed with him, "But for now. Rest up and you can go on your hunt in the morning." His arm wrapped around Martha's frame forced her to do as he said. His free hand reached for the covers and pulled them over her frame.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 12:05 am

Martha stood there in since. Her bright glowing demonic red eyes glow brightly at her Alpha. The confurt he gave her made her feel better, it was true Martha tryed so hard , as a mother to love them and show them how to have a life. But it didn't end as she liked. If the demoness disnt hade so much pride she would have bust into tears by now, what hurt was the fact that she failed as a mother. Turning her body over to her lover as she brought her body close to his."aroa, Alma , JJ , and the new neko.. Yes.. There are so many women and Mathery figers here ." once she stoped Martha brought her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:50 pm

The alpha slowly picked himself up when Martha had decided to lift herself up from him, "Love. We can only do so much. After they leave, it's up to them how they decide to live their lives. I don't know what side made them make that choice, but I didn't try to raise them like that." He softly started to rub his lover's shoulders, "And we have more mother figures this time to help us this time." His mind traced back to the currently pregnant maid Alma, "I'm sure Alma will want to help with her own child on the way."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Martha layed her chest on his , feeling his strong arms as his chest slowly moved up and down as he took steady breaths. Glad he understood the issue of needing souls to keep her energy up and ready. The thing that surprised her was that he well let her go out and take aouls to ease her prablem. "T-thank you master~" going to say more to her lover untill he added about barring him a nother child, she hade two with him already, both of which turned out to be young men that looked just like her master. Martha understood he loved the fact of her being sweet and kind when prgenet. Slowly geting off her masters soft strong chest .crossing her arms under her breast , making look nice and large. Martha stood silent and keeped her dark red eyes on him."love, I wouldn't mind ha ing a nother child with you, but you do recall how the other two grew up to be.... " Martha didn't want her 3rd child to end like her other two. Her first growing up to be a drug dealer ,and her second son following in his bothers foot steps. She hated it, it didn't help that they looked just like there father."I don't.. Want the other child to.. Grow up like the first two.." She said abit upset and worryed .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:37 pm

McCon let out a soft sigh at the mention of her needing to collect a soul or two to continue, "I suppose that if you need it I could let you out for a time." He place a soft bite on her ear lobe, "Though in exchange. I have been wanting another pup from you. It's been far too long." His hand dropped to her hip, "And I really loved how clingy you got when you were in in motherhood mode."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Martha licked her lips as she kissed him deeply, enjoying the tast of his lips and every thing."mmm" she grawn softly into the kiss. Laying her head on his chest watching the small cuts and deep cuts in his skin slowly close up. Once he asked her the question she needed to tell him."I need souls... Unlike mixed demons, a normale demon can not live to long with out a soul or two." Still close to him her body shivered asmall bit."souls are hard to come by. Am asking you , if I may leave to go soul hunting. Which may cause me to be gone for a few days" she comment abit afraid on what he might do or say. She was already close to him and once she told him he stoped trailing his finger up and down her back . "m-master?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:50 pm

The wounds inflicted slowly closed up now that the constant infliction finally ended. His freed hand slowly trailed up his demoness's spine and pulled her face close to him for another long and deep kiss, "Only from you." He let the two relax atop the bed with one single finger trailing up and down her spine. He noticed the sudden silence and the ominous nature around it, "Something on your mind?" He asked while one hand finally rested on her hip.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Martha let our a loud power moan, as her walls tighten around her master hard shaft."ahhh!" Her body shivered alittle feeling his hot wokf seeds inside her. Good thing she had control no wither or not having kids. Stuck together with her master , her claws slowly changed shap and was now removed from inside her masters skin. Not thinking of any other words to say .Martha layed her naked body on his nos brused ,bloody and cuted up chest ."did master enjoy it?" She asked moving her hand to his chest playing with the small cuts and licking some of the blood off his chest. Moving her head up to press a kiss to his lips enjoying the tast of her wolf masters lips. The master , slave rp they where doing was fun. But she needed to tell him something, as she keeped her body on tops of his. She stayed quite. I must tell him, I have gotten weeker, and the more days pasted the weeker I become, and there is only one reason to this, I need a soul. Not one but two. I need to tell my master, I soon need to go soul hunting, if I don't get a soul soon my body won't be able to move. Geting a soul is hard work, either still on from reapers, make contracts with humans, or take them by force from a nother demon. She disnt care. I need to tell him." She slowly open her mouth to speack , but stoped when she saw his eyes, and was abit afraid to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next