Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:59 pm

((Aroa)) the young spider demon puted the seacaned staked onto a hot pan as the demon started to cook it up, as the lovly smell was back in the room"yes, I have taken my pills," aroa grabed a large knife and started to cut up some unions to add to the pan , he could see how frustrated she was when she though of thing that pissed her off"out of all the females here , fucking ! Martha has the fucking power to choose weather nor not to have a kid! Lucky for that bitch! She got a child with you having a handom young man that looks just like you! Already grown up living his life! And fuck am older then Martha!" She yelled as she was very upset at the thought of this , which got her more mad , knowing the female neko dosent want kids lucky bastered. The more she though about how lucky every one was, she didn't realize that she cut the cuting bord in half from her anger"oh.." She stoped cuting and added the unions to the pan as she cooked it up , she turned around and gave her master a cute smile"well suger cake love pie , mama has to get to cooking , the female neko is already moping the floor so don't worry about her love , now if you please." She asked as she turned her head to the stove , her adatude changed quckly from hatered to sweat and kid.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Master McCon made himself presentable after the two had separated. He sighed hearing Aroa explaining more about why Alex was acting the way she was and the more rebellious nature that she had before accepting her place, "Yes. I remember. Wasn't exactly my favorite time getting you used to the life." That was when she brought up the rather graphic nature of if she was to give birth, "And you're still taking your contraceptive pills right?" He asked to make sure he wasn't going to see the type of scene first hand.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:32 pm

((Aroa)) slightly different bread,then all the other demons , biting her lips softly , her iner walls tighten around his shaft taking in every last drop of his demonwolf seeds into her"ah master~! " she moaned softly, once they where done she got to her feet and snaped her fingers as the spider web began to fix up the kitchen, "maybe she is upset that , every thing in her life so far has just bean about her being the last one alive." She explained as she gave him a nother deep kiss"remeber when I was your second slave, and I was rudeand mean to you. That and out of all the slaves you have , I can't have kids , like every one else can" she pouted softly, as one of her large arms ran over to the large stake and begain to seasoning it,"being a spider demon, we can not have kids because , well just having dark memeris of... Seeing my mother painfuly give birth to 300 spiders , and watching them slowly eat inside her body" she said softly , wiping the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 8:50 pm

The wolf let out a deep growl as he felt Aroa's walls tighten around him. A deep throbbing signaling that he was close as well. Seconds later he began pumping his pet full of thick seeds. His nails gently raked along her hips, "I wouldn't know for sure. She acts more like she's about to beat someone rather than be sad about it." He remained fully hilted in his spider to keep his seeds from escaping onto the floor below, "Though given some time she won't be. I intend to solve that for her."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:40 am

Leting out a loud moan as he felt her master pound her wet pussy harder and harder, she bit her lips softly as she keeped her body close to his enjoying his heat , and strong body. She felt like she was geting close as she kissed him deeply and moved her body more enjoying this so much "master am gonna ! I love my master so much!" She moaned as aroa straighten her lags alittle as she arched her back , letinf out a loud powerful moan, as her walls tighten around his think shaft. Milking all his wolf seeds deep inside her. "Suger! " she moaned softly as she keeped her body close to him, she slightly moved alittle for her arms to have more room to cut the finished stake into strips , to tast and for one of the other slaves."so.. Master? Do you think she's abit sad and depressed about her being the only neko alive ?" She asked kissing him once again on the lips.as her arms got started on making and cooking up a nother stake.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:32 am

The alpha did as his pet requested and picked up both the pace of his thrusts as well as the force that he offered. He grunted with each thrust as he pleasure his spider. His lips pushed into hers and remained locked together despite his animalistic rate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 am

Aroa let out a soft gasp , loving the feeling of his large shaft deep inside her, how much she missed the feeling of it deep inher "m-master go faster! Please!" She baged in a soft moan ,as she wraped her arm tighter around his neck as she spread her lags abit more wide for him to go deeper inside her, the sounds of wetness drip from his shaft to the floor with each drip, and squishy sounds coming from the masters think cock thrusting in and out of her wet hole, biting her lips enjoying this"ah yess ! Master!" She yelled shifting her hips harder matching his.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 am

The alpha chuckled at how forward his spider had been with him, "I would have figured you would want to finish cooking, but if that is your wish." He pressed another deep kiss on her lips before the familiar noise of his zipper signaled exactly what he was about to do. It was only a few seconds before the familiar feel of Aora's walls clamped around him. His hands gripped her hips as he brought her up to the counter with several hard thrusts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:09 am

Alxe body started to shake much more as her heart raice quckly like the first time they ment , her eye open widely removing that place, what they did to her, placeing large noddles in her body and doing different experiments on her , as tears ran down her checks as her mouth slightly ajar. Her lips shaking like her body is, once she heard his words , and his body was away from hers she slowly feel to the floor on her soft butt and tryed to snap out of her trance , as her eyes was still wide remembering that place.
(Aora) in once place as she heard what was happening , she remebered when she talked back to him, he wasn't lmthis nice, the first time she talked back to him he gave her away to Martha for a full day , as she touched her lower lip remebering what Martha did, man she left alotnof deep scars on her body, from there time alone. Aroa desited to make smoked stake . as the smell got better and better she jumped lightly when she felt her masters hands on her ass, as she let out soft laugh"skills , like your hands are always on my ass, suger baby why not here" she stoped and turned around as her other arms keeped cooking the food"and now?"she asked kissing him deeply as she wraped her free arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:53 pm

The wolf once more became aggressive and shoved Alex to the wall again with a heavy thud, "You will not talk to me like that again." He growled at her with his face mere inches away from hers, "I do not need you alone as a toy, but I'm sure that I can try and find a doctor to medically induce your heat right away. Two. Maybe three growing in your womb. And then I can let Martha have her fun with you. I don't play with her nearly enough as I should." He then pulled away, "Unless you want to be forced into that, you will do as I order whether you like the idea or not." He then dusted himself off and slowly walked into the kitchen, "Sorry about that little spat Aroa. Just getting the new girl to learn her place." His hand went straight for her ass, "I'll make it up to you tonight."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:42 pm

A bright red blush crossed her face as she moved her tail away from his hands"can you not say that! Once again I understand you helping me and giving me a home I should do as you say but being your bitch!.. Wait no, you already got one! So how about nownusing my pussy as a day to day fuck toy!" She yelled at him ."I don't care who you fuck nor not leave me out of it!" She was so made her eyes was slowly glowing yellow and grean. Alxe was so close to lossing her mind and just slaping him right here and now. Passing by was aroa , looking like she was bussy making food , as she just came out of the garden and saw the felin yelling at her master and over heard them talking , aroa grabed the ingredients and ran back to the kitchen hoping they didn't see her she didn't want to be in the mess as well. Alxe roled her eyes and looked back at her master.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:30 pm

The alpha snickered at the way that Alex acted when he grabbed her, "You'll find your uses in good time. Just for now your main duty is to join me in my room until I feel that you understand your place better." He slid a hand along her tail, "Maybe I can have you watch me with another of my pets. Learn what I like aside from a lack of rubber."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Alxe looked away feeling abit down , but also felt a shiver down her spin.leason to his words she let out a soft sigh"ya.. Well now that I think about it, I should be more nicer , seeing you saved my life, a-" her voice cut off when he griped her ass she turned around and softly hit his hand"no, wait.. No! We I mean.. You where the one that touched my body so of course I got hot from it!" She explained as her face light up badly."it was just once ! " she said softly with her arms crossed still before doing so she pulled her skirt down , to try and cover her ass"now, please tell me what is needed to be done?" She asked softly , as she walked over to where she needed to be she was still thinking should she be nicer ? Since he has given her a new home?"look, sir I don't wish , to be anything can I just be a normale maid and that's it?" She asked keeping her yellow cat eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:11 pm

The alpha's yellow eye then stared down Alex when she asked about Martha, "Let it go. She's like that with my new play things. And you really don't want her to play with you. She's not exactly gentle." His frightening aura shifted back to a calm state, "I'm going to be working with you. Slowly breaking you into working for me and learning your duties as my newest pet." His hand tightly gripped her ass, "Though you were made aware of one duty."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:01 pm

The young demoness bowed lightly to her master as she noded to him"I understand master, but I well tell you, please fix her up alittle more before I be the first one to mark her." She warn softly , once he ran pasted her, Martha got back to work cleaning and becoming the hall way. The female neko sigh softly as she walked down the hall and down stairs, as a light gasp exscp her lips"wow this place is hug!! I have never been a place this big before!" She yelled spining around, exsited .alxe turned around to see the wolf demon and sigh as she crossed her arms, she needed to ask who that women prablem was" can you ask me what was her prablem? Like somthing crawled up her hole and died there." She said softly not liking her at all . she walked down the open area and looked around enjoying how this place looked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 pm

(I'll keep an eye out for it.)

Alpha McCon grinned at Alex and her question, "Anyone willing and able to. Alma is the only one right now, but I'll be having more when I can." He then watched Alex storm off. For concern that her mouth and attitude would end up getting her hurt, he silently followed behind the neko, "Alma. Go ahead and join Aroa. I'll go in and eat when I make sure that the new one doesn't get herself hurt."

Alma obediently nodded, "As you wish master."

It was then that he spotted Alex once more getting herself into trouble, "Try not to kill her." He spoke in a manner of dominance, "I'm still trying to break her in." His hand tucked into one pocket while his yellow eye started Martha down.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:22 pm

The female neko sigh softly , as she moved a inch away from the demon dog she looked over at the male and walked up to him with her arms crossed"how many people are you going to fuck and pop kids out of !? " she asked abit upset , moving past him to walk down the hall to get away from him, not wanting to see him. Walking down the hall with her arms crossed as she walked pasted a nother slave but this one was tall, strong, and beautiful . a normale demon female was standing next to her , her eyes preaching through her soul. She was already creaping her out. The taller female having tight lether clothing , with her breast exsposd , having flat boots on , to make her hight the same and wanting to be taller then her master, having different color hair, one side of her head is shaved and the other side was short to her ear, being random randow color hair. Her body having a nice shap as well, her eyes like a normale demon bright red, having a belt around her waist with different toys straped on it. Alxe could not help but stair at her and the dog collar she hade around her neck with a tag on it saying her name 'martha' "who a-" being cut off , Martha placed her finger on the young nekos lips to shut her up."silence, I don't like you already, so how about you don't say my name call me ma, after that don't call me any thing else." She said in a deep adult women voice , Martha went back to work cleaning the hall before she was rudly badly . the female neko bit her lip abit mad as she walked pasted her , man what a bitch, I hate you too, the thing about Martha is , she is the masters first pet, but that dosent make her so special she sees her self like every one else, her, a normale demon she is the only slave out of the 6 that is into pain , sedistic,likeing it ruff, and full of pain durning sex. If its not that then it well not turn her on seeing her master she has , done such a good job to her she would never leave him.
((All drawing of the maids are on my istergarm ovo ))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:48 pm

(jokerthebronyairsofter)

Alma gave a smile to Aroa, "He's a little anxious to come out, but I'll survive." Her attention diverted to Aroa and her greetings to get to know the new toy. Seeing the slight motions she readied herself to keep Aroa from getting beaten. Well either of them, "Yes, we're all just one big happy family here." Her aggression was expertly concealed from the neko.

The alpha smirked at the laughing neko then shook his head, "It's foreign I'm sure you've noticed. Very foreign." His gaze shifted to Alma, "Alma, please resist killing our new kitten." He spoke seeing some of the aggression from the antics Aroa made, "Especially since you might hurt the pup."

Alma smiled nervously, "My apologies master." She bowed slightly now averting herself from Alex.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:18 pm

((Plz tell me the name because I get alot of people following me XD))

Aroa smirked knowing him , since he wanted a surprise maybe a smoked cooked stake , she though , a soft blush came to her checks as she felt his worm lips press to hers , his lips soft and tast like candy like always. The demon spider moved her extra arms to his back moving them up and down his strong body. Aroa removed her lips from her master and smiled "my suger baby! I well do as wish, and Alma how's the masters young one?" She asked the demon dog happy to see the unborn pup grow in shap, it makes the demon spider abit sad she could not have her own childen , remebering the pain her mother hade from having her 300 plus kids . before leaving the female spider walking over to the female neko and licked her arm , moving her tounge around her lips alittle "ha, 28 , young human neko. That can change shap , haven't seen that in like forever, also there is like 5 of us you making 6 " she comment.
The female neko sigh softly as she crossed her arms still abit annoyed of the demon wolf , " I bet there is more of your sex toys" she said softly as alxe looked over to see almas large belly , wow she's already to pop that sucker out, must be one of his children. She let out a soft gasp of air , moving to see the wolf giving the demon spider a soft kiss , her face glowing red , and leting out a soft pout , shaking her head quckly, why am I mad I should not be jealous of her, or should be liking him, am not his sex slave.. The more she though the more her face turned showing her frustration coming off her expression. Watching the demon spider lick her arm she was so close just to hit her like a bug, but she didn't as alxe saw the demon spider leave the room after explaining more about her bread. Then she remebered , hearing his name once the small demon left aroa the neko smirk softly"that's your name? Wow! "Alaxe has never heard a name or a last name should so stuped or funny. Making her sneaker alittle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 8:42 pm

(Just letting you know. That instagram follower was me. While I'm no artist on it I do get some photos. Mostly shooting and airsoft.

More characters will be fine. )

The wolf chuckled seeing Aroa bringing attention to him when he had walked inside the library as quietly as before when he had pinned Alex to the wall before, "Go ahead and surprise me." He leaned in and look a soft hold of his spider toy's chin, "You know I've always loved surprises." He pressed a kiss to her lips before looking to Alex and the dog maid, "Meeting with the rest of my staff Alex?" He asked before taking a few steps to his other toys.

The dog demon, Alma, gave a polite bow, one hand keeping her somewhat larger stomach from pushing too far up from her uniform, "We had just met Master McCon. She seems the catch to be sure." She offered a smile when she looked to the new neko, "Our master has unusual tastes compared to others. I'm sure you've noticed by now."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 am

((Go into add a few more characters!))

Walking down the long hallway alxe made her way into the library, as she ment one of his other "toys" she sigh softly as a soft pink blush whent across her face already knowing they hade sex, and good one to be honest with her. The young female keep her eyes on her , as she sniffed the air . demon,but not any kind of demon a dog demon. What was a dog demon doing here? And are there more. The female saw the out fix placed on her just hmkike the ones she whereing , she could not help but laugh . afew seconds pasted by to see the next maid as that maid ran up to her master and before asking him she gave him a soft bow ,then after she stood up stright to ask her question. This one was very odd and different nothing she has ever seen a other demon, but a spider demon? And in her true form, having two lovly red eyes and 4 more small red eyes on her for head, her black hair in a high bon with a cooking hat on her head, she might be the cooker? The demon having on a shorter skirt then alxe, it was a french maid out fit as well but this one was more reviling then hers and the dog demon. What surpized alxe was the 2 normale hands arms and hands she was having added with fore , two on each side.the demons body wasn't over the top , nor wasn't a bad looking body , what she hade was nice hips a large ass but not alot of breast. The female demon smiled at the male infrount of her"master , what would my suger love wish for dinner tonight? Hot roted rost? Or stake?" She asked . the demon then turned to the neko and keeped her red eyes on her for a few moments before looking back at her master. The neko raised her eye brow as the dog demon explained what she did , and what her name was same with the dog demon. Now knowing the spider names was aroa.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

During her walk through the long halls, Alex would eventually make her way into the library. Another young woman in the same outfit was in the room casually cleaning the table. As seen while she was bent over, her lack of underwear was displayed without any present shame. She sniffed the air briefly then looked behind her to neko, "Oh. You're that new girl." She offered a smile, "Getting used to our alpha?" She asked as she pulled herself straight. A bump in her stomach evident through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Alxe took a deep breath looking over to him , she though about what there child might look like but , also how well they live on there own. With how this world is, she dosent want her own childen to live the life she lives. She sat up and saw him fix up the fabric of the top of her french maid outfit, she jumped slightly hearing him as she got to her feet pushing her shirt down , seeing the bottom of the shirt hade a puffy under ring to make the dress go up.fixing her self alittle as she noded softly and walked out of the room fixing her hair alittle as it got puffy from the bedroom. She was now in the hall way looking back and forth no knowing where to go so she snifed the air to know where to go and lucky she managed to go the right way.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:26 pm

The wolf held the balloon filled with wolfen seed and lazily threw it into the waste bin not far from the bed, "Well. Seeing as you won't have to take care of yourself now, I'm sure that you could afford to spend some time carrying and caring for a pup. Or a kitten in your case." He mentioned gazing on the partially nude form of his new toy, "Get yourself back in order." He spoke in a gruff tone before pulling the fabric over her bare breasts again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Taking deep breath as she moved her body alittle more moaning louder and louder , she pulled her head back as she came one again, enjoying this so much. Her walls tighten around his shaft feeling his large member grow biger inside her as the young female let out a soft gasp"neee!" She gasped softly as laying her body back down on the bed trying to take deep study breaths. Trying to relaxe "y- you never know... I just want to make sure!" She said softly as she keeped her back on the soft bed.she looked over to see the big bag filled with the WOLF semen pull out of her, alxe keeped her body on the bed watching the wolfs ever movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next