Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:04 pm

The alpha, still somewhat distraught over the loss of his demoness, perked his head up when he heard Alxe's voice past the door, "It's fine. Just washing up a bit." McCon called out while he scrubbed at hos hair, "I could use your help if you want. Can't seem to reach my back just right."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 pm

The first lover was now out of his view, gone like the wind, free like a bird . Martha was still his to love, still his to mate . But just not longer living in the same home as him . Once home the house stayed quite every one could feel how deep and depressed the master was . After a few days the house began to gain some life back as the neko helped clean around the house same with the spider demon and the wolf demon . Things began to fix up in mid place . Alxe walked up the stairs to change the covers of the bed as the female wolf wasn't feeling well , she woke up with morning sickness the neko walked into the master bed room and saw her master awaken from his bed to take a shower . Knocking on the door the female began to come in "um, am here to change your bed sheets, bad time? I can leave if ya want me too? She asked abit shy
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 pm

McCon gave a soft smile when she told him that she loved him. He loved those words from Martha and hoped he would hear them again, "I'll look forward to seeing you then." He accepted his lover's kiss one last time while he tried to keep her as close to him as he could for this short time, "Alright. I'll treat them well my Martha." The lack of weight in his palm told him that she took the ring that kept the two together even if they were worlds apart.

With a heavy sigh he extended his hand to let himself back into his own little world away from the rest of existence. He walked through the opened gateway and into his room once more, this time seeing it empty. He slowly dropped himself into the mattress to stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Martha gave the alpha male a long look, as tears slowly stream down her checks she walked off the bus as so he . Doing so the bus closed the door up and drove off . The female demoness was lost in thought she didn't know what to do exactly , as she said before she wanted a life , she wanted a child that won't end up like her two sons . Lost in his soft yellow eyes then her red demon eyes looks down at the ring in his hand and sigh softly " I.. I would enjoy to be the lover , your first lover , I don't mind you ha ring so many women , I'm just upset that you haven't touched me for along time and .. You know what.. I love you so much.. But am not going back.. Yes leave the gate open for me , because one day I will return and drop by to say hi and let you play with your daughter " she added moving her hand to her forehead before she walked away she walked closer to the male wolf demon and placed a deep kiss to his lips weapon her arms around his body enjoying every little tast of the kids until she ended it "okay... Good bye .. Treat the girls well or there leave like me " she added turning around and walking down the road with her bag, then her body disputed into a cloud of black smoke , looking back at his hand she did take the ring, showing she still loved him and wished to still be his lover , she will just be back one of these days
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:16 pm

The alpha was surprised by Martha's push to get him away from her. He knew she was going to be a mother again, but he hadn't really thought about how their lives had gone recently after he had started taking a harem of different species. Maybe if it was just the two of them it would have been different, if he wasn't a pack leader with a desire to mate with many females. That was in the past now however and there was another female in his care ready to have his child.

When she left the bus however, he followed after her. He didn't force her close to him, but he did want to see her more, "If I leave an opening in the gate for you, would you come back at some point." He slipped his hand out of his jacket with the binding ring that held their destinies as a couple before his harem, "I'd like to try and be like we were a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Martha looked away from his glowing yellow eyes , as her eyes only focus on the out side world. Not replying to his welcoming words she turned her head at her husband well lover. Her eyes open wide to see his head leaning forware ,closer to hers as the incoming kiss came over her body, shocked by the kiss. Why did he kiss me?! Looking at him in a odd look, martha felt his strong hands imbrase her body closer to his, enjoying the time the two hade. Martha kissed back missing his soft lips, his warm tounge, his confurt. Untill she took a deep breath and pushed him alittle away from her body." I love you.. you don't under stand how much I love you.. okay. I just dont want to .. no I want a life dammit.. I want a child that won't turn into an ass like my sons.. and why that happen.. was because I disnt give them any love.." still keeping her voice quite for no one else to hear them she roled her eyes and stood up pulling the wire on the sife of the bus to stop at the next bus stop." Move am leaving!" She ordered yes she loved her master but she wanted a life , but to be only a sex slave, no she wanted to have a life like her sons.. and to give her unborn child a better life. " Like I said.. I love you McConn.. but I wish to change and if I talk any more to you.. you will not understand.." she whispered if he said any thing else she didnt like she was going to lose her anger nd kill every one in this bus.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:58 pm

McCon was silent for a moment before his hand shifted enough to take a gentle feel of his lover's, "Martha. If it bothered you that much, then you could have talked to me. That's what proper couples are supposed to do after all." Before she could protest, his lips were swiftly and deeply pressed into her own. One hand keeping her hand and the other focused on her back while he added more passion for the kiss.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Martha felt like slaping him and slashing his chest open. But she hold back that rage she was holding. Still not giving him any eye contact, she knew he was looking at her with thoughts glowing yellow eyes but she tryed to ignore it. Staying quite for alittle bit as the sound of different conversation around the bus gets softer ans softer." You dont understand..how it feels... I want to leave because you barely touch me. You barely talk to me... so.. I dont care how you do it.. leave me alone before i show you my true dark demonic power.." she warned him keeping her softly glowing red eyes at the window watching the trees move by and looking at the different people walking by on there way home. What's wrong with her? She has gotten soft. And now here she is with a man she loves.. as her jealouly takes over her mmental state." So fuck off.." she grawled.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 pm

The alpha let a deep chuckle come up from his throat, "If you just want wholesale slaughter, I'm not going to stop you." He informed his demoness while trying to keep a low profile as much as he could in dront of as many people as there were, "Why?" He asked glancing his now glowing yellow eyes to his lover, "Why did you want to leave?" He asked now that his voice turned more serious than it had moments ago, "Who gave you the idea I want you gone? My first and favorite."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Martha looked out the window of moving bus waiting to just leave and never come back, she has abit of experience with the out side world but not alot. Taking a heavy sigh knowing what she was doing was wrong but what her son said took a tool on her, he was right. Maybe she should leave and get a life maybe being a slave to many doesn't desire that emtpy spot in her heart. Her heart sink low once seeing her master inter the bus, quckly she tryed to jump out and run away but no, here he comes the seat next to her still emtpy as he took a set next to her , she felt like she wanted to just hide and cover her face with a blankit. As her eyes role to the set next to her , the bus begain to move and he took a set next to the demoness. Then a soft whisper left her lips" say anything I hate I will kill every one in this bus with out a single thought." She warned then taking a nother sigh left her lips laying her back agest the soft set of the chair with her arms crossed still abit glad she was in her guman discize " am leaving.. McConn... and there is nothing you can say that can Chang my mind" she added not looking at him nor giving him a smile to welcome just a heavy deep women voice , looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:40 pm

McCon lept through the way out of the hidden manor and back into the outside world he was mostly familiar with. The wolf took to trying to find his lover's scent, his nose guiding him through most of the city that Martha had excused herself to in order to find the souls necessary to return healthy.

The scebt he remembered of her eventually lead to a bus stop and to the bus in question that amartha had boarded. With his hood up he climbed aboard. A simple wace of his hand and a white flash seemed to make the driver forget that he was even there.

The alpha then slowly walked down the aisleway until finally reaching Martha and taking a seat, "You don't need to get up. We can take the next few moments to talk if you want."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 9:29 am

Alxe let our a soft cute pink blush thing over and over again about his kind soft words. Before an unexpected surprises by JJ, alxe feel off his chest and hit the floor ,landing on her butt" ouch!" She meowed. Looking up to see JJ runing after her master about the now missing Martha. Martha has already goten her souls and is fully healed but, sadly she still hasn't changed her mind yet. Now being pregnant with her mate. The only obviously answer is to go home,but Martha made up her mind and this was her choice. Walking down the dark rainy streat, still feeling sad, depressed, and ashamed for what happen earlyer. Tears ran down from her eyes as the rain hit her pale skin. She did have alot of cash with her so moving away wasn't a prablem she got her cash, and walked on to the bus, giving the bus driver a good amount of cash" out of state" was all she said as she walked pasted the male taking a set at the frount as the bus driver understood the women and begain to drive where she wanted to be. Martha was in her human form making sure none of the humans would see her real form. As the words her older son said about her being un happy with her lover was all true.. May be doing this will change that. JJ opened a portle to the human world for her master and once he step forth the portle closed behind him " good luck master" she yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 7:58 am

The alpha let out a small chuckle at Alex's sudden questions, "I am not angry. Could I get frustrated? Yes. And as for lover, all of my pets are my lovers. Some just get more out of the relationship than others." His claw traced up her spine while her head was pressed into his chest.

Of course, the good feing vanished as soon as he received the word that Martha had left and taken away her scent, "What?!" His tone grew furious that his first had suddenly left. He pulled Alex off his chest and jumped out of the comfortable mattress before storming out to find her and bring her back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:17 am

Alxe leason to his words, he was right. Being the only neko alive is already a hard challenge, but now having a child is even worse. Tears slowly formed from her eyes as it slowly ran down her face. Not wanting her child to have a hard life the neko pulled her body close to his not leting go of him. Laying her head on his chest as the female begain to cry, making some sounds from her thoat." Your right, your right.. They will treat me even worse if they see me with a child in my belly. And ... I thought you where mad at me? And why are you calling me love?" She asked oddly as her small cat ears lowered tobher head. As with JJ her skin soft blue and purple her hair long and pink the plant slowly looked up in her small grean house looking up at the lovly sky. Closeing her eyes , relaxing. But things soon took. Nasty turn, the female open her eyes wide as she saw a small view of Martha leaving and how she knew Martha was going to leave forever was the fact she hide her scent and she was supposed have been back home a while ago. Jumping to her feet the female plant, used her only arm to push her body up from the dirt floor as she ran out the grean house and up stairs into the master room. Once in with out knocking jj got a good glance at his wolf form which she has only seen once well, twice now. Shaking her head as the small neko keeped her body close to the male looking twords the odd looking female. "Master! Martha.. You won't believe it.. But she hide her sent... That and I saw her.. She's not coming back.." She added giving the master a worryed but scared look.after a moment the female bowed in respect and took a step back hoping he wasn't to angry.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:20 am

The alpha raised and eyebrow to Alex's statement, "Is tjat so?" He took a few sniffs of the newer scent that her body exduded in her new status, "You want to go back to a world where you'll be having to watch your back at all hours or perhaps be captured again? And now that you will be a mother soon, how do you think those outside will treat you?" He kept his paw oger her stomach, carrying his child, "And I do not want my lover to go back."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:07 am

Alxe slowly looked up softly giving him loving eyes. Not taking her eyes away from his the female neko twiched her small ears once again, before she layed her back on the large wolfs fluffy body. Her body feeling abit swore still from the great sex they hade. Still lost in thought wondering over and over again why did she choose to do this with him? With the man shes trying to run away from. But sadly here she was with a small child now in her belly, sadly the small feline looked up into his deep yellow eyes wanting to say somthing" ya.. Look.. I.. I.. Don't want..to be with you" she meowed softly moving her arms closer to her body
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 1:29 am

Befkre Alex could be rid of the wolf, he reached up and pulled her back into his chest, "Take it easy now my pet." His claws stroked slowly up her form until one had a good grip and kneaded her breat and the other pressed softly on her stomach, "I don't want anyone getting hurt when they're too sore to move right."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 am

Alxe begain to tear up, feeling the knot soften up now able to move alittle bit more freely from his grasp. Feeling his kiss , the neko sigh softly feeling her belly full on his think seeds. Alxe keeped her body in the bed moving her arms over to cover her eyes, whipping the tears from her face, over thinking about all of this. How am I going to run away now? How am I going to do this? She question her self, looking up at the large alpha wolf , as there eyes meet once again. Once he removed him self from her tighteness the neko slowly got up and tryed to get off the bed, but her body felt heavy and swore.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:13 am

The alpha leaned in and licked his lovers check while he waited for the knot binding them together to soften enough for them to part, "Not to worry my kitten. I'll be with you every step of the way." He gently tugged his knot atempted to check if he could free himself, "There is a certain appeal mothers have for me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Alxe keeped her arms around his furr neck. Keeping his body close to his, feeling the rush of his think wolf seens enter her walls. Not liking his human form to much, her body enjoyed his wolf form. As her walls tighten around his wolf cock , so much to the ponit of her iner walls overfilling from his seeds. Alxe layed her back agest the bed taking deep breaths from the best sex yet. Still feeling hit heated up body on top of hers. Sighing heavy , alxe heat wave left her body bringing her fogy mind back to the real world. A soft gasp left her lips feeling the large knot , puting the two mates close to one another. As tears begain to form from her eyes. Nos knwoing she might end up ha ing a child." On god.. Am.. Am going to have a child... I.. Am not ready." She meowed pulling her hands to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 7:04 pm

He growled deeply and forced Alex down with his quickening pace. Soon enough she felt a knob of flesh pushing down against her lips while the wolf prepared his lover, "Ask and you will receive." With one final thrust he drove the knot into her, locking then together as he hot seed began to flood her waiting womb. The torrent seemed unending while his balls squeezed out every last drop he had in him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Why alot of people wanted a neko was because of how good they felt, on how wonderful his wolf shaft felt agest her tight hole. "Yes! I want all your seeds master!" She moaned in her cute female voice. Keeping her lags spreated apart for the large wolf to enter her much easyer and play with her body much more faster. The neko small taller moved around his waist, while there session continued . the bed got louder, same with the smell of the room. As alxe was already geting close to her edge" ff..faster faster! Am cuming!" She moaned.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:09 pm

The alpha patted his newest lover's hips while he shifted his hips to try and get more of him inside of her, "You have me for the night little kitten." He swung their bodies so he was on top of her and she was submissive under his, "As well as all of my seed." Right then he started thrusting up into her enjoying every tight inch her body gave him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Alxe bit her lip looking up into his glowing red eyes. Feeling his large shaft enter her tighten walls, the wetness driping from her open hole slowly leak from her folds down his large cock. Moaning once again while she shifted her hips up twords his hard thurst. Keeping her both arms around his furred neck. Alxe leaned her head back moaning abit loud, telling the wolf male to fuck her more. " ahh yess! Master I want you! I want all of you!" She moaned, as droll begain to slowly leak from her lips keeping her soft naked body close to his large male figer, moving her small cat tail to wrap around his wolf tall as there bodys intwine.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:46 pm

His claws both rested on Alex's hips while he kept her on top of him. The strong limbs slowly and steadily pushed down on the neko's yearning body, "Then perhaps we shouldn't leave this room any time soon. Until I have thoroughly bred you." He forced her hips down until she tightness enveloped as much of his shaft as her untrained form could take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: