Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Slowly closeing her soft yellow eyes shs felt him graving her sides she thought of somthing else , wait what is he doing ? Her heart skiped a beat but it wasnt any thing just him laying on his back with hsr on top of him, they were going to bs stuck for a while for sure, feeling his sharp claws slowly driving up and down hsr skin she blushed softly" its nothing.." she added reasting hsr head don his fur . But it wasn't nothing, yes she missed being out free, she missed having a life, she missed going to school, flash backs of her stuck in that place, watching the blood drip from his body, not the scariest thing I have seen. They have done worse to me.. worse.. way worse... am greatfull he saved me.. but am also sad.. to knoe I will never walk around and have the life I always wanted.. because even though am not longer a pure flower, they'll still hunt me down. "Telk me about you" she tryed to change the subject as she didnt want to talk about her self.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:43 pm

With the pair stuck together, Westwood slowmy rolled onto his back with Alxe laid down on his chest. A soft claw slowly trailed up her frame feeling relief with his release, "Something on your mind little kitten?" He asked now trailing his claws gently along her legs, "We'll be stuck together for a while." He wasn't about to complain about that.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Taking deep heavy breaths as her body begain to shift up from his hard thurst, wanting more wanting every inch of his wolf cock deep inside he. Leaning her head back as she gasped once more lossing her self in his heat. Soon alxe arched her back , a thick coat of wolf seeds fill her up, caseing her to moan once more , now in his full wolf form her orgasim was coming to a close as she still felt his thickness grow caseing them to get stuck as her walls hug his shaft moaning g loudly as her orgasim rushes over her body, slowly closeing her eyes leaning her head to the left with her chin out leting him lick her neck , the sex was over. As flash backs come sintk viee of how she first ment him, and how mad she was twords him.. now.. she wasn't so sure.. she ... wanted to run away... like martha did.. should she ? Should she not? Now it was fsr to late, she was pregnant with his pup, and they treat her better then the real world.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 pm

The alpha let out a deep grown while her moans echoed through his room. His thick claws bunched up the sheets besides her bead as he drove himself like a wild animal into her. The dull throbbing she soon felt signalled his near finish with an explosion of wolfen seed coating and filling every crevass of her womb. Another deep growl told Alxe that he was pleased by her and enganced it with a long lick along her neck
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Lost in thought her body slowly taking over, unlike the other females alxe loved his wolf form, she loved it when she gets mated by his full form it was a big turn on for her " he yes master!" She moaned making a cute meow leaving ghee lips . Shifting her hips as his large lean theaters her deep tight wet walls as the night of there mateing was going to be the time she would end up getting pregnant with his wolf seeds her walls tighten around his shaft as the while he pounded her walls as she gasped out a moan wanting more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 12:02 pm

McCon dragged a long lick along Alxe's neck omce he heard ger, "As you wish little kitten." He drove himself as deep as her walls would let him with his first thrust. After a moment Alxe could feel him expanding more inside her as he let himself change into the more animalistic shape he had mated her in previously. His thrusts shared the same animalistic intent as that night as he held her down to take his length.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 7:23 am

The neko making a rather cute face ready for there sex as she watches her master McConn remove his clothing just about ready to start . As he said she got support from the other girls including him"yes.. okay.. and the kast question was abit funny as she noded lightly"now" she said wanting him inside her as hed body brought a slight tingle from his touch rubing up and downnher soft skin. Feeling the head of his large shaft slowly entering her tight hole, as she gasp out a moan , man she loved this she wanted more of her master's shaft inside her. Ahh she moaned as the thurst begain to increase speed while doing o her breast begain to bounce up and down while he begain to mate her like he has done before
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 4:56 am

Once her womanhood was exposed to him again, he trailed a hand back up her leg before letting it rest on her hip, "It's natural to be a little scared during your first pregnancy, but you will have support from the other girls as well as myself once it starts getting harder to move." His lips gently pressed into hers while he started undressing himself. His clothes soon joined with her panties on the floor while Alxe was still in her barely covering maid's uniform, "So. Do you want the beast now or tonight?" He asked placing the head of his shaft to her entrance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 2:55 am

The neko let her neck be touched by the large wolf. She doesn't even know why she loved feeling his body, it brought shivers though out her full body. Watching him with her yellow eyes the large male speak in a deep voice, she didn't understand aroa picking up slack part? But once he slowly removed her pink panites from her soft color skin. As it droped to the floor, the neko blushed hard as she turned her head to the side as he got a nother view of the nekos women hood."M..meow..at first I didn't want to have a child with you.. and now.. I do.. but like I said before hand.. am scared .. " she added huging her body
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 pm

The alpha followed slowly behind her as he watched her simply do as he asked of her, even down to showing off a pair of panties that would soon be pulled away, "I'm aware of you, Alma and Martha, yes." He leaned down and began pressing soft kisses along his neko's neck, "Unless you know if Jal is carrying after only that last session." His finger hooked into the band to her pink panties and pulled them slowly down her legs, "I'll help pick up slack with Aroa when things become too much."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm

She blushed and pouted "shut up ass hat!" She yelled now showing her old self. Funny thing is her body shivered lightly once she left his hand squeezeing her soft ass. "Ekk" she added turning she looked into his yellow eyes with her soft kitty eyes, already knowing what he ment. Slowly geting to her feet she begain to walk with his room . Not saying a word as she was already here before hand . Axle walked over to his bed and layed on it rolling over his bed , was is her? Or does his bed feel so much softer? She didnt know really as she layed with her feet hanging from the skde of the bed showing off her pink panites , her little kitty ears twiched as she heard the foot steps of her master coming near"so .. you do know you got three women with your child?" She asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:10 pm

McCon nodded with the request from Aroa and walked out just in time to watch Alxe slip on fresh wax that she had taken care of on the floors. He couldn't help but to chuckle after seeing the slip, "What are you sorry about?" He spoke in broken sentences with the intentionally held back laughter, "You're the one that slipped." He picked her up and helped her to her feet, a wandering hand placing a soft squeeze of her uncovered rear, "You've probably been at this a while. How about we go to my room and take a break?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 pm

The unborn pups bounced around in her belly as the male wolf could feel how hyper they are, aora nodes to his final words "I promise I do love her very much, at this point of time she needs ready" she added as the female wolf slowly close her eyes to sleep , no time aora tell her master to leav the room as he left the room the neko beta in to clean the floor but slipped on the wet floor falling face first on the waxed floor as she made a low painful meow, getting up she rubbed her face and then looked up twords him "sorry" she added
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:32 pm

McCon pressed a soft kiss to Alma's cheek and continued to run his hand along her swollen belly, "Then you get some rest and I'll be sure Aroa makes you something nice that the pup will agree with." He then perked an ear to Aroa's statement. He was about to be a father to triplets with his wolf, "Then this little home is going to be very busy in the next little bit." He felt the pups kicking while he pulled closer to Alma with one more kiss before slowly picking himself up, "Aroa. Try not to strain her too badly until she recovers from the pups."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:11 pm

The neko blushed softly never seen him this nice before. She got dressed and left the room to finish hsr clenaing hoping she could see him again soon. As with the two females in the room, aora moved her hands around to get some exstra sheets around her belly and lags to make her body abit more confuble. A heavy sigh leftalams lips whent she heard McConn abit anxious to see his child. She moved her hand on top of his ,leaning her head back" am glad your feel this way,II'mabit sleepy.." thd female wolf added as hsr body felt tired and soon she will be ready to have the pups. Aura looked up with 5 of hdr dark red eyes " master, by touching her stomach and checking her body fluids, she might not just have one but 3 " the spider demon added holding the wolfs hand closer to her body. Keeping her calm and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:58 pm

The alpha, now not feeling the neko on his back, shifted up and rotated his shoulders enough to make sure everything was in good order. Though the last few rubs on his back had tempted him to remain there just a few minutes, "I'm sure we can continue this later. Maybe as the beast you seem to like so much." He pressed a soft kiss to her cheek before dressing and leaving.

He opened the door after hearing Aroa giving him permission to enter and set himself down so he was on one side of Alma and Aroa was on the other, "Just wanted to check up." He spoke placing a gentle hand on the female wolf's gravid belly, "I have to admit. I'm getting a bit anxious to see the little one." His hand running softly over the cloth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Alxe gave his back a few more rubs , "yes sir." In all honesty she ljked him like this , kind sweat and his heart full with light. Her eyes slightly cllsed as she slowly got off him and put in her cite maid out fix. "Aora is keeping good eye on her, by the looks of it she might have the pups today or tomorrow by the looks of it" she added . Giving his back a few more rubs befkre bowing slightly and leavjng the master bed room.

Later in a smaller room Alma teasted on her bed while she was being peted by aora, calming her down." Ys okay there?" She asked as the female smirked " yea.. am fine, just abit tired and in slight pain, but dont worry I know your happy for these pups" she said in a calm voice aora was abit happy tobsee the girl she loved was going to have pups, not now but soon it as just Alma couldn't move alll to well. Untill a soft knock was at the door" come in master" aora added moving her many hands to make the bed more confuble for the female wolf.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:32 pm

McCon shifted an eye up to look at his neko then smirked, "Be sure to get some extra lessons in for later then." He spoke closing his eyes with a soft growl bellowing up his throat, "Maybe it's just been a bit since I've really let myself get those kinks out." A slight huff broke free feeling more of her body on his back while she worked, "In a few minutes, go ahead and get yourself dressed again. I'm going to see how Alma's doing. Pup should be due any day now."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Using her soft kitten hands to relaxe his back , give his tence musles a brake.when he mentioned aroa she chuckled "oh she has been teaching me " she added moving her hand down his spin then back up rubing the tso sides of his shoulders"wow you have such a knot here" she added siting on his back as he body is abit small so it fidnt matter much. "Am glad you like it , umm master" she added rubinghis back abit more as she heard him grawle a few times from relaxing " eh you sound funny when relaxed" she added softly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 pm

McCon shifted enough for Alxe to finish taking care of his back and sighed with a sense of relief when she finished in the harder to reach places. Once he stepped out of the shower he felt the towel drying him off, "I'm sure you'll be alright for the moment. Might dry off just in the short time you rub me down. He laid himself down on his belly while he rested himself down to let her rub his back muscles, "I'm sure that you could learn a bit from Aroa, but you're doing fine."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Her soft yellow eyes looked into his golden eyes as she removed her soft arms from around his waist and finished cleaning his back as with her body as well , alxe nosed to what he said , it would be easyer if he was laying down, she finished cleaning up as same with him him , drying his body with a table , as she keeped her body wet "don't worry I'll lick my self dry later" she added she walked with McCon to his nicely clean bed and layes him on his back as she began to give him a cat message " does this feel nicer" she added moving her wet arms up and down his body as with her elbow , while she relaxed his body he could hear her deep purr
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:37 pm

McCon chuckled lightly at the mention that he was tall, "Comes with the territory of being my kind. We're all a little on the tall side." He felt as Alxe tried to work the knots out of his back and her breasts in his back. There was a sense of surprise after feeling Alxe wrap her arms around his body. He turned as best as he could and placed a soft pat on her side, "You're welcome." He glanced back to the nude neko then smiled, "Once we're finished in here, how about a back rub? You tried earlier, but it would probably be easier if I was laying down."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Yes alxe was having so much trable reaching his back, he's taller then she is so doing this was so much more difficult for the young neko"sorry it's just your tall, " she added as she got her body closer to his her soft breast tubing ages this back as he could fee her nipples rub up and down his back, as her hands manged to rub his back and help get the knocks out, on her tipie toes she began to wash, after watching her master come home after not being home for almost a day. Feeling his aura heavy and sad she lost the interest of running away as she though just to stay and help him, she put the bar on the side of the shower holders she wrapped her arms around his strong frame " um, I hope you feel better.. Not that I care or any thing, !" She lied as she did cared a lot , he helped her from the place , with a new home. " am great full for your help mister... I mean .. Master" she said fixing her self
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:19 pm

McCon looked over seeing Alxe stripping down out of her clothing to join him in the shower. While he waited for Alxe to walk into the shower with him he kept a good watch over her now bare body. Once she was out of view just to look at her he tried loosening up his shoulders while she fiddled with the bar of soap to help him wash, "Yes. You're doing fine." He assured her before feeling Alxe's bare frame on his back, "Having a little trouble there?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Alxe felt abit bad for him, from what the girls told her is that martha is his first women, and the fjrst lady that manged tk have children with him. Now that she was gone ths air around him felt heaver and much dime. Axle walked into the room in her maid outfit givjng him an odd look before nodding "um sure " she adding puting the sheets kn the bed and changing it , once dkne she put the dirty sheets in the cart and walked over to the showrr with him to help with his back"okay.. umm " she watched him enter in the shower in his human form she sigh softly and begain to remove her clothing fkr it not to get wet. Geting into the shoser shd grabed a bar of soap and begain tk wash his back "this part?" She asked scrubing the top part of his back , as it was abit hard to scrub abit higher as she was smaller things quickly turned werid as he turned around as naked bodies touch on another "sorry didbibget the wrong spot?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)   Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel, In the Dark (private)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next