Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Oboro groaned when she started running off without any kind of notice and was even out of sight when he could get a chance to run, "God. How do you function?" He asked shaking his head which he started running to try and catch up and find her.

When Comit followed the light and separated from Oboro a group began closing in seeing a vulnerable target, "So cutie." A gruff looking male spoke while others were getting behind Comit to hold her down, "What brings an innocent girl like you to this neck of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm

comit"i know how to kill to "she said then she saw a green light and ran after it ."hey i found it"after she flowed the light she got lost and the darkness
comit."fuck am a dumm ass"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Oboro raised his eyebrow when she defended herself then he let out a small laugh, "You don't look 7 I know. But there are so much that is here that if you do anything that is wrong someone will kill you by shoving a knife in your throat. Either that or they will rape you until you are entirely broken. Bandits are vicious around here."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

comit "thanks and i can handle my self "she grawled"am not 7 "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Oboro sighed hearing Comit explain that those parts couldn't be found by others or she would be in deep water, "Alright then. I guess that we will need to find those things so that you don't get yourself into trouble." He spoke though after a short pause he spoke to her, "First thing's first. You need to find some shelter in the village near by. It will be dark soon and it's not safe to be outside during the night hours."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 pm

comit looked at him "am sorry i was not thinking "comit looked around"you are kinda right about this place being a bit better its not loud and no one is yelling up my ass"she said "but if any finds thoughs parts i might get my ass in to deep water"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Oboro scratched his chin thinking about what the components could look like since she was rather vague about the fact that she was describing her belt's parts, "Well. We could find some sort of way to find them. Though living here isn't as bad as you would think. Just because we don't have the same things as you would where you're from doesn't mean it's horrible." He said to her wondering what it was that was so important to go back to where she was that she couldn't stay here.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:19 pm

comit is still frecking out "ok the batter is not hard to find it glows and its green but it glows in the dark so that might be hard to find that and its the size of my hand and the space timer is very hard its as small as my nail "she explain "and its yellow"she said then she gets more worred"what if i cant find it i have to be stuck her for ever what should i do "she said panicing "ohhh"she said frecking out more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Oboro had a blank look on his face when Comit explained that the components were missing from her belt, "What is a battery? And what is a space timer?" He started confused about everything that was happening concerning her freak out, "Are they easy to find at all?" He asked her wondering if they had fallen out or if they had flown out on her entry.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:12 pm

comit smiles"thanks and yess you can be suitor."she smiles then takes out her time belt and frecks out"omg omg"she said frecking out"the space timer and the batterys to oprat thsi time belt is gone "she said frecking out
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Oboro shrugged his shoulders when Comit explained that she had to go back, "Are you sure or is that just something telling you to?" He asked her wondering if she was wanting to go back to being yelled at. He looked back seeing how Comit had looked at the ground, "Curious. You look like a girl that would have a suitor or two wandering after you. I honestly wouldn't mind being a suitor. Of course if you want to be alone I won't force you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm

comit looked like she was not kiding "i have to go back .and"then she looked at him "no i like being alone why you asked?"she said looking at the ground kinda sad
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Oboro let out a small laugh when Comit said that she was more used to being yelled at, "Well then. Maybe you should just stay here instead of going back to wherever it is that you're supposed to be. We could always use someone that is good with their hands." He said to Comit which then he scratched the back of his head, "You taken by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm

comit looked at him mad "i will show you sooner or later"she said then tryed to cover her blush"no one said that befor .that and am used to be yelled at "she said covering her red face
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Oboro chuckled lightly when she explained what she knew, "Whatever you say. As far as I know you're just a little on the looney side. Unless you can prove that you're from another time, as you say, I'm just going to go along with it because you're in need of assistance." He spoke before seeing the blush that was on her cheeks, "What. Not used to hearing complements?" He asked grinning about the fact that Comit was blushing like she was.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 pm

comit"like i said i am from the future and i know that you dont even know"she sai looking at him then blush"umm thanks very much"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Oboro looked at Comit through his visor then he laughed slightly, "What do you mean by old era Japan. Yes this is my beloved home of Japan, but I do not believe this is old." He said to Comit wondering what it was that made this girl as odd as she was, "You certainly are an odd one to say the least. A good looking oddity though." He spoke with a smirk behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 pm

comit looked at him and smiled"well i was surprized to be in this time zone ..but may i ask is this the old era japan ?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Oboro chuckled to her thinking that she was just about mad because of her saying that she had something that could do what was considered impossible for the time they were in, "So what brings you here in this other time." He spoke to Comit in one of those more condasending voices with her not believing the fact that it was possible for someone to move through time like she explained she could.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 pm

comit noded "hey but its not jest a medle i mad it by hand ..why even bother you males well never understand any way"she said flowing him out of the woods
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Oboro looked at the belt and then he glanced back to Comit, "It looks like an overly fancy and colorful sash made out of metal. And this thing is supposed to move through time. You are a strange one I'll say that much." He spoke before turning to where an exit would be in the thick forest, "If you want to see daylight you should follow me. I know these woods like the back of my hand. Just stay close and don't wander off."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:50 pm

comit yelled"you think am crazy do you.ok here"she takes out her time belt ,thats looks shiny and with light coloreful buttons "this is a time zone weponn sadly it brot me here "she said puting around her hips"and a lab is were you study things to see if its real"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 pm

The male crossed his arms over his chest when she explained what she was doing here, "A time belt? What could that possibly be and what is a lab?" He asked not believing her statement though figured that she was being delusional, "I am Oboro. That is all you need to know about me." He spoke to Comit looking around seeing if there was anyone else waiting to ambush him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:42 pm

comit "dont worry i have something to fight back with but..i dont know were i am .one moment i was in a lab fixing my time belt the next am here lost i do know am in japan "she said looking around
"wait may i ask who are you?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 pm

After seeing that the girl was just frightened and confused, the male jumped down from his position and made himself known. His long knife however remained out in order to show that he could do as he threatened if she made herself a threat, "Fine. Explain where you are trying to go and I will see if I can at least take you to safety." He said to Comit twirling the knife between his fingers before sliding it into a sheath behind his back, "You should watch yourself. This is Oboro territory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling   : greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

: greatdragonsoldier13 :time traviling
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next